TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

7 hours ago, Grand Stranded said:

This has been the hardest year for me to gauge my game since I began playing about 20 years ago.

First an elbow injury that put me on the shelf for 6-7 weeks, and the entire the entire covid situation limited both my play and practice.

The biggest factor however was just not being able to concentrate or even enjoy the few rounds I did get to play because my mom had gotten really sick just after the holidays. I live 700 miles away from my family, and I was back and forth for weeks at a time trying to do what I could to help her, and be of assistance to my two sisters.

God finally took her 2 weeks ago, and yesterday was the first day I felt up to posting again. I’m stuck up here on Long Island until Sunday because of the quarantine travel ban  thing between SC and NY without my clubs, because I had no desire to bring them or play.

Each day I feel a little better, and am just starting to feel an urge to really start playing again when I get back home. I’ll probably dive in head first, playing even more than I normally would, just in an attempt to keep my mind occupied.

Why am I telling all of you this?

In a way it’s to thank you. This place is wonderful, and I appreciate the friendly way everyone here interacts with others. So many other sites are very different. I told you I hadn’t posted in a while, but I can’t tell you how many nights the last few weeks I’ve read this thread and the what are you buying one. They helped take my mind off things and even gave me a few smiles during a very hard time.

Thanks for that. 👍

Condolences on your loss...

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

Played today and driver continued to get worse. Was missing left and right, couldn't figure out what was wrong. Finally, on hole 12, I decided to try to put a smoother swing on the ball. I didn't really slow down my swing, but was more patient in transition. Turns out, that was the swing I was making previously when driver was a fairway finder. Ended up hitting 4/5 fairways dead center from hole 12 onwards. Should have been 5/5, but got a little cocky on 18 trying to hit one around the corner. Still with that shot on 18, it was just a few yards into the rough, not a OB ball.

Hole of the day for me was #12. Didn't catch the drive on the screws, but hit a sufficient drive down the center. Followed that up with a slightly thin 219 yard 4 wood from the fairway. Hit a good pitch shot, but rolled a little long. Hit my 34 foot lag putt to within a couple feet and then knocked in the par putt. Sometimes I can play competent golf.

953889993_Attachment-1(1).jpeg.eaaf6b744f0f28b00c46351a2737a555.jpeg

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

Decided to put the old driver and fwws in the bag.  Why?  Apparently I wanted to torture myself during the round🤦‍♂️.  Like it wasn't enough to have to wait on every hole as well for the two groups in front of us.  Stopped keeping score after the 6th hole as a severe thunder/ lightning storm came up quickly and after losing two more tee shots (this time from the 3 wood off the tee).

MDGolfHacker

TSssWhat's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2 11° Project X HZRDUS Black 4G 60g 5.5 Flex

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: 

Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSR2  18° Graphite Design Tour AD DI-85 Shaft

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Star

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: In search of new range finder

Social Media:

Facebook:   MD Golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

8 hours ago, Grand Stranded said:

This has been the hardest year for me to gauge my game since I began playing about 20 years ago.

First an elbow injury that put me on the shelf for 6-7 weeks, and the entire the entire covid situation limited both my play and practice.

The biggest factor however was just not being able to concentrate or even enjoy the few rounds I did get to play because my mom had gotten really sick just after the holidays. I live 700 miles away from my family, and I was back and forth for weeks at a time trying to do what I could to help her, and be of assistance to my two sisters.

God finally took her 2 weeks ago, and yesterday was the first day I felt up to posting again. I’m stuck up here on Long Island until Sunday because of the quarantine travel ban  thing between SC and NY without my clubs, because I had no desire to bring them or play.

Each day I feel a little better, and am just starting to feel an urge to really start playing again when I get back home. I’ll probably dive in head first, playing even more than I normally would, just in an attempt to keep my mind occupied.

In a way it’s to thank you. This place is wonderful, and I appreciate the friendly way everyone here interacts with others. So many other sites are very different. I told you I hadn’t posted in a while, but I can’t tell you how many nights the last few weeks I’ve read this thread and the what are you buying one. They helped take my mind off things and even gave me a few smiles during a very hard time.

Thanks for that. 👍

So sorry to hear about your mom.  Your post reminded me that my mom passed away 3 years ago last Saturday.  I live 300 miles from my mom and dad, and I made many trips in the year before she passed to help out.  I didn't have to deal with COVID though.  However, my dad is in an assisted living facility, and it's locked down; haven't been able to visit since early February. 

I hope you can get out and enjoy a round of golf soon.  It does have a way of taking your mind off life's problems.  We are always here when you need us.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

7 hours ago, Jwhite86 said:

Played my worst round in probably 2 months last night... a combination of terrible iron play, bad course management, and plain bad luck... playing a short par 3 course on Friday to focus on ball striking... scramble on Sunday so I just need to hit a decent shot once in a while

Good idea, work on the irons, as we know in a scramble, it is a must to get those approach shots close, even closer.  Then roll that rock......

8 hours ago, daviddvm said:

That looks to be a sinister course☠️

It is! I'm used to playing municipal courses where a really bad slice or hook will end up in the next fairway over. Here there are only two spots where that could happen - everywhere else a badly missed fairway means a lost ball in a canyon! It was immaculately maintained though - you could putt from 30 feet short of the green in the fairway if you so chose.

Driver - :cobra-small:Radspeed XB, Aldila Rogue Silver 70-S
3 Wood - :cobra-small:Radspeed, Aldila Rogue Silver 70-S
5 Wood - :cobra-small:Radspeed, Fujikura Motore X F3 6-S
7 Wood - :PXG: 0341x Gen 4, Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue 75-S

Irons - :mizuno-small:Pro 225 4-5, 223 6-PW, KBS $-Taper 120
Wedges - :cobra-small:King Cobra Snakebite 52° & 58°, KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 S
Putter - :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Black Ten 35"
Ball - :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X LS

Powered by :Arccos:

2020 ExPutt Official Review | 2021 Cobra Connect Five Participant | 2023 SuperSpeed Official Review

9 hours ago, dlow206 said:

Jinxing myself now, but I dont think I have ever hit a hosel rocket. However, I have hit way too many atrocious shots off the toe though. And those bad toe shots are just as bad as a hosel rocket. 

While there are no jinxes in the laws of physics, you maybe poking the bear wee a bit.   Even saying the words can make a hosel rocket a reality.  And never should we utter the "S-word".

While there are no jinxes in the laws of physics, you maybe poking the bear wee a bit.   Even saying the words can make a hosel rocket a reality.  And never should we utter the "S-word".

Except if we're talking about@shankster.

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using MyGolfSpy mobile app

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Played the par 3 course to try out the new Callaway Jaws wedge.  Well we didn't get along the first time out and I could not control my distance with it whatsoever.  Tempted to send it back to callawaypreowned already, but may give it one more round before I call it quits.  I've not gotten along with callaway wedges in the past, but thought I'd try again and veer from my trusted vokeys.   The bounce is and grind is different, but it's what was recommended.  I did have similar experience to my SM8 when I first received so I know it's me and not the wedge ofcourse.

To the quick round.  I expected to be flag hunting in all honesty, my distance control and approach game has been rock solid this year.  

The Bad: Only hit 3 of 9 greens and most holes were 115 and less. Swing did not really feel that solid all day.  I had 3 bogeys.

The Good: For the most part, I was within my margins for starting the ball online. A pull or push here or there, but nothing major.  

Remind myself that these greens are much smaller than a normal course greens - although that would just leave me with more 50 foot putts LOL

Scrambling was very good, made a couple 15 foot par putts after tough pitches.  Had several tap ins after nice chips.  

Poured in a 15 foot downhill birdie putt on the last hole to close out

Edited by juspoole

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

Club Championship starts tomorrow (Friday).  3 days of stroke play.  Temperatures in the afternoons expected to be around 106 degrees.  Going to make for a heck of a weekend!  Even the morning tee times are going to be pretty brutal.  Thankfully, I won't have to walk in that heat.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

On 7/27/2020 at 9:42 AM, artful_golfer said:

@downlowkey gave me the website of Tortus Mountain https://www.tortusmtn.com/

It is a little like MyGolfSpy in that they test, review, and recommend except it's for Hemp and CBD products. It's been a good way for me to sort through industry information and learn what kind of product works best for me and why. I even found one brand that let me order a .5 oz sample for only $5 (normally $85 for 2 oz). Even if you don't go with a recommended brand the site is a great way to sort through the industry clutter.

Thx for that. Had ordered a cream to try after seeing the MGS review; so also checked out that^^ site and ended up ordering one of the sticks to try out, too. Fingers crossed for some relief .. have had a nagging spasm in the upper-right back that's been defying other pain relieving creams, TENS treatment, back rollers, heck even an acupressure mat ... but what's really annoying is it's messing with my golf game AND keeping me out of the water (at least no good waves recently anyway)...

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Played hooky from work this morning and drove up the mountain to Woodland Park, some 30-45 minutes away from Colorado Springs.  Woodland Park sits about 8500ft and Shining Mountain golf course Is one I have not played before.  

At 8am it was a delicious 55 degrees.  Hmmm, loved it!  The greens were still wet from a heavy dew, leaving rooster tails early on, and slow greens.  No one in front of us, a slow foursome behind us, we had plenty of good looks and time for extra shots.  A good place to play, there will be return trips 😁

The golf was inconsistent, a meh 84.  Nothing really worked all that well but it was nice to get some cooler temps and visit a new course.

06764DBB-3FB8-49CE-897B-85FBA7080C19.png

B8E952FA-2A24-4C8A-8FC3-DDE1DFF031E3.jpeg

BF519ADB-47AC-4A99-B3CE-E34AF395E85D.jpeg

B7C6BE77-5365-4C64-B656-658F1399CB86.jpeg

Edited by toehold57

1 hour ago, toehold57 said:

Played hooky from work this morning and drove up the mountain to Woodland Park, some 30-45 minutes away from Colorado Springs.  Woodland Park sits about 8500ft and Shining Mountain golf course Is one I have not played before.  

At 8am it was a delicious 55 degrees.  Hmmm, loved it!  The greens were still wet from a heavy dew, leaving rooster tails early on, and slow greens.  No one in front of us, a slow foursome behind us, we had plenty of good looks and time for extra shots.  A good place to play, there will be return trips 😁

The golf was inconsistent, a meh 84.  Nothing really worked all that well but it was nice to get some cooler temps and visit a new course.

Haven't played there, but my brother in law takes me to play King's Deer in Monument when we visit them.  It also sits >7500 ft.  First time I realized how much altitude affected the ball was on a par 3 that I thought an 8 iron would reach ---- over the green it sailed and kept going!

84 for an 18 handicap is hardly a meh round.  Nice!

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

On 8/12/2020 at 3:00 PM, Grand Stranded said:

Thanks for that. 👍

I just saw this post and my heart goes out to you and your family. I lost my mom in 2017 and that was hard, still is. Golf has been a refuge for me in times of loss, it's a great way to focus and keep your mind off the heartache. I lost my stepdad years ago and my best friend, Allen, took me out for a round. This is back before I really got in to the game, but it's a memory that sticks with me. Allen passed in 2017 and I played a round afterward just to remember the happy times. I hope you can find some solace in this game once you get back on the course. Share those moments here, we'll be here for you. 

Ever have a day where nothing worked and the harder you tried the worse it got? That happened tonight where everything went to sh*t. Started our match play league night with a fairway shot into the sand then 3 to get out. Two holes later I'm in a fairway bunker again, this time 2 to get out the next shot should have been an easy pitch onto the green - nope straight into the water. Next hole I hit a tree on my drive and the ball had a painful ricochet backwards onto the fairway. And so on.

If I wasn't so frustrated, it would have been funny. Ended with a 51. Crazy night.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

On 8/8/2020 at 7:04 PM, LeftyHawk said:

Friday was an absolute train wreck. Played a new course, tee boxes and fairways in wonderful condition. the greens were microscopic, I mean a few of them weren't much bigger than the tee boxes. I paced #10 and the green was 15 paces by 10 paces. Pretty small target. Add that to the incredibly narrow fairways and it sets up for a disastrous round. I stopped keeping score after the 7th hole, by then I was at 60. I lost 8 balls just on the front 9, I haven't done that since the 80's! My iron play was from another planet. I was doing things I haven't done since I was 20 ,playing with persimmon woods. I have a 7 iron shot into the 2nd green. I hit so far behind the ball I think my club was still on hole one. Took a swath of turf about 18" long and 6" wide. Ball went maybe 20 feet. Shook it off, refocused.....swing.....another county sized hunk of turf and another 20 feet. Now I getting a bit ticked at myself..( and a little blame on the club). Mind you I still 150+ from the green, shot 4.......a carbon copy of shots 2 and 3....this time the 7 iron flew further than the ball......Anyhow, crawled to the end of that hole, took a breather for a while to regroup myself....stepped up to the 3rd hole tee box. Par 4....Took out my driver, 'I got this" my driver is the one club I have absolute faith in, I haven't mishit that club in years. Step up, go thru my routine....SWIING.....topped the ball, it went about 5 yards........the driver went 20 yards!!!!!!! Step up to it with a 3 wood...CRACK right on the screws......right into the woods!

Now I know what you're thinking....I should have packed up the clubs and gone home....well, I ain't that smart...You would think at 60 I would be...but...no!  The rest of the round never got any better, I'm lucky, or maybe the clubs are, that I didn't snap a few over my knee, at least I was smart enough to remember what I paid for the G410"s and that kept me from sending the irons....shall we say.."BANG....to the moon Alice".....

As I sat on the porch that night cleaning my clubs, reflecting on the day's events I realized I should have done some things different. First I was planning on a 10 am tee time, didn't call for a tee time, just showed up, this has never been an issue in the past, course was jammed, on the course #2....jammed...called course #3...jammed. Finally got a 2 pm tee time at course #4. Headed there and that's when the train wreck started.

I should have stopped for lunch before going to the golf course. Should have called course #1 days earlier for a tee time. Anyhow, it's  a day to be forgotten.....

Time to mow the yard.....

Chris

But you didn't quit! Good job!

PXG 0811 XF driver

:ping-small: Serene: 3 wood, 4 & 5 hybrid iron

:taylormade-small: r7 Draw, Flex L: 4, 6 - 9 irons

:cleveland-small: Wedges: RTX Zipcore 46 mid bounce; RTX-3: 52/10 wedge; and Tour Action 900 60* low bounce

:bettinardi-1: Armlock putter or  :edel-golf-1: E-2 Torque custom fit putter

:bridgestone-small: Tour B XS golf ball

:ShotScope:  V3

1 hour ago, tony@CIC said:

Ever have a day where nothing worked and the harder you tried the worse it got? That happened tonight where everything went to sh*t. Started our match play league night with a fairway shot into the sand then 3 to get out. Two holes later I'm in a fairway bunker again, this time 2 to get out the next shot should have been an easy pitch onto the green - nope straight into the water. Next hole I hit a tree on my drive and the ball had a painful ricochet backwards onto the fairway. And so on.

If I wasn't so frustrated, it would have been funny. Ended with a 51. Crazy night.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Sounds like a familiar experience to me.

Updated 07/15/2022
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip

1 hour ago, tony@CIC said:

Yup!!  Happened today.  This Wolf got eaten alive.  Shot 86 and lost 9 quarters.  On the front nine my driver didn't cooperate and my irons were all over the place.  Couple that with bad chipping and couldn't make a putt.  However, to put it in perspective, at 6:10am it was just getting light out, it was a chilly 50º, there was still dew on the greens because they didn't mow them today, and the irrigation sprinklers were still on.  Seemed like a fall day, not an August day.  

It warmed up by the time we finished #9 and I took my pullover off.  Drives got a lot better, irons were somewhat better, but I still couldn't putt.  My only good hole was #15.  It's the only non-par 3 hole where I could hit through the fairway into the desert with my driver, so I hit 3W and got to a 9i distance from the pin.  Stuffed it to tap-in range.  The rest of the round sssuucccked!  I'll get 'em next time.

Oh BTW, temps back up to 105 next week.  Hello summer... again.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Yesterday's round was like an evening of scrolling through HOT or NOT.....Screenshot_20200814-061319.jpeg

Sent from my LG-H931 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:ping-small:G410 LST 7* W/ UST V2 84-gram S-shaft

:ping-small:G400 Strength 3 wood 12* W/ UST V2 94-gram S-shaft

:tour-edge: EXS PRO Hybrid 19* & 22* W/ 6.0 SMOKE 80g

:srixon-small: Z585 5-PW MODUS Tour S-105 / May switch out to S400's in the future

:cleveland-small:CBX FULL FACE 56* & Smart Sole 4 G/W 50*

:cleveland-small:Cleveland Classic Collection HB 2 Black Pearl putter

:Snell:MTB-X Yellow

:titelist-small: Bag

:Arccos:

5 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Quick 9. Nothing spectacular 43. Soft and wet so was pretty fat on alot of stuff, iron game struggled today. Overall just felt good to swing though. The HZRDUS Green shaft is screaming at me to get it in the driver, the thing is just automatic for me and I am loving it!

Go for it!!

10 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Go for it!!

I will pull the trigger probably over the winter I have spent enough so far this year lol

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

2 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

I will pull the trigger probably over the winter I have spent enough so far this year lol

Every time i tell myself i want to buy something but that I will wait, i never end up waiting very long lol.

Updated 07/15/2022

3 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

Every time i tell myself i want to buy something but that I will wait, i never end up waiting very long lol.

Well if my threads in the “what equipment are you think about” And “CHOs” are any indication of time between thought and buying I’ll be ordering tonight 🤷‍♂️

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

18 minutes ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

Fun course but rough back 9 for me... 39/46 is not a model of consistency. 
Who knew my best hole would be my first one. HAHA.
Happy to start well and finish well - the crap in the middle wasn't so good. 
image.png

The back 9 there always gets in my head, once it opens up to links style my brain goes "look at all this room!" and starts spraying the ball everywhere.

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Took it easy after my elbow flared up last weekend. Played Fresh Meadow on Tuesday and shot 71 from the back tees; which is my best round there in 5 years or so. The greens there just make me batty. Took off Wednesday and played at my club yesterday and today with a pair of matching 73s. Playing with the pro tomorrow at my club then off on Sunday. Ice and the shot I got seem to be working but not going to push it right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

Wasn't feeling 100% this morning but wife wanted to hit some golf balls so we went to a fun Par 3 .. for many of the players on here most holes would be a Par 2 😉 .. but I find it a good challenge.

So we arrive to find a LINE waiting to tee off! Shudda known, warm summer day and not many summer camps going on. I chip a little bit and putt a few balls and maybe a half hour (or more?) later we finally get out turn.

Started out decently enough .. 2 pars and 4 easy bogeys over the first six holes .. but then just kinda faded and got sloppy and last three holes were +7 over......

GOLF <<>> FLOG

😂

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Took the day off and went for 18 this morning. Shot 37-41 for 78. 3 birdies, 1 double. Started off great and hit a 58* to 6 inches on #6 for shot of the year. It's a 390 par 4 around a lake, but it's only like 230 to clear the lake, so my drive was actually pin high on the #7 tee.

Holes 10-14 are the problem. I found myself counting the shots I dropped so far today and then went par, bog, double, bog, bog. I'm trying to change they way I attack a course and was looking at where I am dropping shots. Just got in my own head with score and results instead of process and the shot I was hitting.

Take Dead Aim

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star