TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

Really had a tough time on the front 9 today.  Started off with an opening shot that careened OB right and things didn't get a whole lot better.  45 on the front, 39 on the back.  Tempo was off and the ball striking showed just how badly I was off.   Unusual for me, but I lost 2 golf balls today -- one was the opening OB and the other dove into a pond after hitting the tree.  On the plus side, even though I stunk it up today, I did win a gross and net skin on my only birdie for the day.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

1 hour ago, dlow206 said:

Thanks for this. I think I am essentially slamming the leading edge into the sand and the ball goes nowhere. Will give what you mentioned above a shot.

Another tip that someone gave me years ago regarding green side bunker play was: Hold you club face open like you have a glass of wine sitting on your club, don't let the glass tip over all the way through your swing. Hopefully this makes sense and it works!

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

1 hour ago, GaDawg said:

Another tip that someone gave me years ago regarding green side bunker play was: Hold you club face open like you have a glass of wine sitting on your club, don't let the glass tip over all the way through your swing. Hopefully this makes sense and it works!

That's a really interesting thought. I don't think I have been opening the face enough to begin with. 

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

Just now, dlow206 said:

That's a really interesting thought. I don't think I have been opening the face enough to begin with. 

Lay it wide open unless you ball is plugged!

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

1 minute ago, GaDawg said:

Lay it wide open unless you ball is plugged!

Yeah, for sure going to open it more. Somehow after having issues, i actually started to hold it less open which probably makes it even worse.

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

3 hours ago, chisag said:

... If you learn the proper technique, getting out of a bunker is one of the easiest shots in golf. There is just so much room for error as you can hit 2" behind or 1/2" behind and you are still on the green. Now getting really good at it and alerting to fly it to the hole or run it up to the hole and getting it close is much tougher and just takes a ton of practice. But just getting it out is oh so easy once you truly understand how to play the shot. It is it's own unique "swing" and very different from any other swing but again, once you understand how to do it most are shocked at just how easy it is. The flip side is without proper technique, getting out of the sand can be hit or miss and very difficult, so I get it. Hang in there and learn how to hit it and you will be glad you did.

... This visual doesn't work for everyone, but it was one of the most successful with my students struggling to get out of the sand and understanding using the bounce:

Picture yourself in water about waist high. If you turn your hand so it is leaning back about 45* and smack your hand down into the water, the leading edge of your hand will go deeper into the water throwing some forward. This is how most players attack the sand. Now turn your hand so it is leaning forward about 45* and soak the water. Your hand will skim over the surface splashing much more water forward., Most of us did this as kids splashing our friends. This is the correct way to use the bounce then:

Spread your feet farther than normal, bend your knees more than normal and have your hands lower than normal and shaft should be straight up and down worthy no forward lean. With your weight slightly on your front foot, simply cock your wrists quickly with no weight shift and then smack down and thru the sand with the very back of your wedge. the leading edge never touches the sand, just the trailing edge of the wedge. It is more of a lift and smack than an actual swing. But if you understand the hand 45* leaning forward splashing the water, you understand the trailing edge in the sand. Good luck! 

Yep!  I struggled for years because my course I used to play didn't have any sand bunkers.  When I moved to my current course, I didn't k ow how to get the ball out of the sand, and this course has lots of sand!  With lots of practice and many bunker shots during rounds, I slowly got a little better.  No issues now, and I'm now thinking how can I get this close instead of just trying to get the ball out.  Confidence is everything for this shot.

One other thing to understand about sand shots is that greenside sand shots have to actually get sand out of the bunker.  Since you don't hit the ball, if the sand doesn't get out, then neither will the ball.  I practiced bunker shots without a ball.  When the face is open and the bounce is properly used, it's easy to throw sand out of the bunker with your wedge.  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

21 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Had a nice round today:  39/39 for a stress free 78 and no doubles!!  Also no birdies.  🙄

I wasn't catching my driver as well as I wanted, but drives were adequate.  I hit some great 3W shots from the fairway, and my iron approaches were better than usual (ball-striking practice at home).  Short game was fine until hole #15.  I started pressing to make a birdie and 3-putted #15 and 16.  Threw away a few shots on the back nine.  Overall, pleased though.  

Tomorrow I will see if I can continue good play like DJ did today or fold like Spieth on weekends.  Stay tuned.

Well, I wasn't a DJ today, but I wasn't a Jordan Spieth either.   41/40 for 81 and another round with NO doubles!!  C'mon @CarlH!!  I tweaked my right knee yesterday after my round, and I was worried that it would affect my swing today.  I didn't strike the ball as well as yesterday, but I was happy I didn't make any big numbers.  I put KT tape on my knee before we played; that stuff really works great.  Just don't get the Hot Pink color.

My wife and I played with the better half of a couple we usually play with.  Her husband is in Colorado working on landscaping for their new house... and it's next to a golf course!!  Won't be ready until 2022... dang!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

35 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

41/40 for 81 and another round with NO doubles!!  C'mon @CarlH!!

I just can't do it!  LOL .... I'm the king of double bogies!  Even when I shoot in the 70s, there's at least one double in there.   Generally, I can throw a couple of birdies in with the doubles to keep the score respectable, but some days, it's the shaft, not the elevator, for me.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

4 hours ago, dlow206 said:

Thanks for this. I think I am essentially slamming the leading edge into the sand and the ball goes nowhere. Will give what you mentioned above a shot.

Bounce is your friend!

41-40=81. Two birdies, 29 putts. 71% fairways. 5 up-and-down. Three doubles including on #1 and #2 thanks to early tee time and no range time. Still, happy w the score all considered, really happy w putting, and my chipping and pitching were much better than they have been for weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

------------------------------

Driver:   Titleist TSr2 11 - UST Helium 5F3

Fairway: Titleist TS2 16.5 and 21 - Evenflow Riptide CB R

Irons: Titleist U505 4U and T300 5-GW - Aerotech SteelFiber i80 R

Wedges:  Cleveland Black RTX ZipCore 54 and Full Face 58 - True Temper Dynamic Gold Wedge 

Putter:  Odyssey TriHot 5K TripleWide

Bag:  Titleist 15 Cart

75 in the men’s league today, par 70 short course. Tried to play “boring” golf by always playing to wedge range off the tee regardless of how long the hole was. Most holes I had a 6 or 7 iron in hand on the tee. Didn’t hit anything spectacular, but I also didn’t find any trouble all day. Had a few less than stellar wedge shots and a couple lip outs away from even par. I think I’m going to work longer clubs back in, but keep this mindset on the course. Unless I’m really feeling it that day. 

Stats: 5'4", Male, R-Handed, Moderate Tempo, Driver SS 115mph

Driver: Taylormade SiM Max 9*, TM Ventus Blue 6X
3w/5w: Callaway X-Hot, S-flex Fubuki shafts
3h: Tour Edge EXS Pro, Smoke Black 80g 6.0
4i-PW: Mizuno MP-4, DG S300
Wedges: Titleist SM7
56* Wedge: Callaway Jaws w/ 12* of bounce

Smooth -1 70 yesterday with the short putter in the bag. Drove it decent and my irons were in fire. Missed hooping it on 11 with a wedge from 141 by an inch short. Going to keep working with the short stick and see if I can get the feel back that I lost last year after an unsolicited putting lesson from one of the pros at my club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

Played couple of days ago while on vacation with my father in law he took me to a small 9 hole course par 31 2200 yards, four par 4s and five par 3s .. It was a tight course with a bunch of OBs, woods and water and couple of dog legs. I believe one of the golf gods sprinkled some golf dust on me bc I was freaking on ! I shot a 36 (+5) drove the green on a par 4 and cut the corner on the other par 4 to have a second shot of around 40 yards .. had 1 birdie and 3 pars .. prob the best 9 hole stretch I ever played.

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver Tensei AV Blue or  :ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:titelist-small: T300 4i-GW - Tensei AV Blue AM2 Regular Flex  or :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW Project X Lz 4.5 Regular Flex Graphite 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter - BGT Stability Tour Black shaft 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag 

Played 2 rounds this weekend, One in a tournament and the second to get the bad taste of the tournament finished.

Lets start with the fact, that I felt and played better than the score shows, this round was painful because the flag/plus foam really penalized the round. 5 hit pins within 3-5ft that bounce of the flag and out. Because the foam insert was higher maybe an half inch below the cup the ball never had a change to go down the hole instead just rolled off the hole. Trying to just die the putt the hole with the flag in is a new habit to learn. Was a very frustrating day. 
image.png.4dfe4e97c3838f304cb96160784440b8.png

Because I was so disgusted with the finished I decided to play another round the next day , and was an improvement, but more important it has been a consistent performance the last 3 rounds. Which gives hope that I can continue to improve and maybe learn how to putt with the flag in. 🤣 
Except for the butchering of the par 5 again, not sure what is the deal with that BS. but I need to cut that out. IT was a decent round and now am looking forward to playing again next week. Hope everyone had a better weekend!!
image.png.08a9d31cdc0487097d3427a401f9c4b7.png

Edited by MrBandit

Driver:   TaylorMade Qi10 MAX - 8.5 with Fujikura Speeder NX TCS 50  (secondary shaft HRDZ Black 6.0 Stiff)
3 -Wood:  Sub70 949x 3 Wood 15 with Hrdz RDX Black Stiff
5-Wood:  Sub70 949x 5 Wood with Hrdz RDX Black stiff
4-Hybrid: Sub70 949x 4 Hybrid with Project X 5.5 Hybrid Stiff
Irons: Mizuno Pro 225 - 6-PW , w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff
Wedges: Sub70 TAIII w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff - 50 ,56, 60
Putter: L.A.B Mezz1, 34 in
Balls: MaxFli Tour X, TaylorMade Tour Response, TaylorMade TPx 
GPS:   Shot Scope X5 with Tracking

TESTED: SUB70 949X 5 Wood
TESTED: NIPPO N.S. Regio Formula MB+ 65 Stiff.
TESTED: SkyCaddie LX5 GPS Watch
TESTED: Bag Boy ZFT Bag

Kinda so-so day yesterday at the same track I had my personal best a few weeks back. I decided to play it from the tips (6333 yds vs 5803 yds) kinda for kicks and giggles and it actually wasn't as much of a jump as I thought it might be. The wind did get a little tricky at certain points, and I had a few swings that really kept me from going a lot lower. Here's the damage:

88 (+18, net +3), 32 putts, 4/18 GIR, 5/18 FIR

Avoided 3-putting which was huge, and 32 putts is low for me, but I felt like I could have easily made another 2 or 3 putts on the front nine that lipped out. Off the tee I was mostly fantastic with a few duds, but honestly most of my mistakes were course management driven. Misreads on the wind and with potential flier lies probably cost me 4 or 5 strokes throughout the round. Did have one of my best long iron days, which is a long time coming. Still feeling good about where my game's at, just need to tidy a few things up and I think I'll be getting lower a lot more consistent!

Right Handed

Driver: 9° :cobra-small: Speedzone (HZRDUS Smoke Green 70g X-Stiff shaft)

2 Hybrid: 18° :tour-edge: Exotics EXS Pro (Evenflow Black 6.5) (2020 MGS Official Review here)

3/Driving Iron: 18° :Hogan: UiHi Iron (MMT Utility TX 105g shaft)

Irons: 4-GW :titelist-small: T100 irons (Nippon Modus 120 X-Stiff shafts) (2021 MGS Official Review here)

Wedges: 54° & 58° post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TSW Forged (Dynamic Gold S300)

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2B (2019 MGS Official Review here)

Ball: MAXFLI Tour X

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

WITB thread here

6 hours ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

Played at Red Tail golf club in Devens MA with @GolfSpy Barbajo @B.Boston and @Lacassem

Had a great time despite the fact that a 15 minute rainshower decided to visit us shortly after we began!

From L to R, Barbajo, B. Boston, Lacassem, Stroker... 

group_pic_small.jpg

BTW - I swear that Mark and I did not call each other and plan to wear the same belt and shorts!

Is the old man wearing a knee brace, or is that his underwear??  😆

42 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

I won't tell you what he told me it was for!

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Played like a boss

-1 70 

Hogans rock

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

11 hours ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

Played at Red Tail golf club in Devens MA with @GolfSpy Barbajo @B.Boston and @Lacassem

Had a great time despite the fact that a 15 minute rainshower decided to visit us shortly after we began!

From L to R, Barbajo, B. Boston, Lacassem, Stroker... 

group_pic_small.jpg

BTW - I swear that Mark and I did not call each other and plan to wear the same belt and shorts!

Bought them same day my other pair of grey had to be tossed due to a hole in the pocket! 

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

I won't tell you what he told me it was for!

I’m 73 and play w Seniors every day and got a pretty good idea

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Bought them same day my other pair of grey had to be tossed due to a hole in the pocket! 

Great looking NE group

Rick

Left Hand, 

Early morning slop fest! Cart path only again.....Rainy Season getting out of control
Played well +4 and group played well which is a plus.
Good morning, great group & fun morning

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Great looking NE group emoji106.png

Gotta make your way back up for a round when this all goes away 

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Gotta make your way back up for a round when this all goes away 

Not sure when SWMBO and I make it back north. C19 is a concern w her immune problems. Maybe late fall for my 74 birthday in CT

Rick

Left Hand, 

It seems like the rain has been non stop since last Tuesday, but my second round after my hiatus is in the books. 🙄

Played The Dye Course at Barefoot Resort, one of my four home courses, with 9 other friends today. The course was very wet, and played long. I was one of three who played the white tees, and the extra strokes I received over those who moved up a tee came in handy as I took low net. 

Hit two balls OB on the front, and both were incredibly dumb swings from very wet waste bunkers. Ah well, my mental game is as rusty as my physical game, I guess. The back 9 was pretty solid though. I shot 46-41, and the rain held off until we were walking off the 18th green.

All in all a fun day. Good friends, and the game is coming around after a long layoff. (Won a few bucks also, lol.)

Edited by Grand Stranded

Driver:          :ping-small: G425 Max 10.5*

Fairway:      :ping-small: G425 Max 14*5* & 17.5*

Hybrids:      :ping-small: G425 Max 22* & 26*

Irons:           :callaway-small: Apex DCB 6-AW

Wedges:      :callaway-small: Jaws Raw Face 54-10

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore 58-6

Putter:         :EVNROLL:  ER7  34”

19 hours ago, Sluggo42 said:

Played like a boss

-1 70 

Hogans rock

But you are the Boss...hmmm

Driver:   TaylorMade Qi10 MAX - 8.5 with Fujikura Speeder NX TCS 50  (secondary shaft HRDZ Black 6.0 Stiff)
3 -Wood:  Sub70 949x 3 Wood 15 with Hrdz RDX Black Stiff
5-Wood:  Sub70 949x 5 Wood with Hrdz RDX Black stiff
4-Hybrid: Sub70 949x 4 Hybrid with Project X 5.5 Hybrid Stiff
Irons: Mizuno Pro 225 - 6-PW , w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff
Wedges: Sub70 TAIII w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff - 50 ,56, 60
Putter: L.A.B Mezz1, 34 in
Balls: MaxFli Tour X, TaylorMade Tour Response, TaylorMade TPx 
GPS:   Shot Scope X5 with Tracking

TESTED: SUB70 949X 5 Wood
TESTED: NIPPO N.S. Regio Formula MB+ 65 Stiff.
TESTED: SkyCaddie LX5 GPS Watch
TESTED: Bag Boy ZFT Bag

23 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Usually with "old" man, the underwear is visible above the belly button. 

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

16 minutes ago, xOldBenKenobiX said:

Usually with "old" man, the underwear is visible above the belly button. 

The belt line up by the armpits covers that up.   🤣