TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

Had a great Day out with my grandson yesterday, this is only his 2nd real golf experience.. we had a good time.. I tweaked my back on fri at work so was a little stiff but felt OK when we tee'd off. Put the Cleveland Zipcore wedge into play on the 1st hole. Stuck it to about 15 feet, when I say stuck it I mean stuck it. moved a putter length from the ball mark.. Par... played the front 9 good we had to wait for a group of tour pro's throughout the whole round... by about 9 the back started stiffening up while having to wait.. shot a front 9, 38. Had a long wait on 10 and got stiff, proceeded to struggle through the back. When we were able to keep playing I got into a good groove and played well, if i had to wait any all bets were off.. All in all a great day shot a 46 on the back to go 84 for the day, on a course that the last time I played I shot a 111.. so I am very happy with the round.. 

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Titleist TSR3 Hzrdus Black 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedge 54* 

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedge 58*

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Taylormade TP-5X

3 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Everyone's getting a 'breakfast ball' except for @MattF and @Mr_Theoo. They both said they're arriving early and going to the driving range. I think they're really secretly going to #1 to scope it out before all of us get to the tee box. 😂.

I never said I was going to the range, although I'll putt for about 20 seconds. I'll probably get there around 9.40 or so.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

I never said I was going to the range, although I'll putt for about 20 seconds. I'll probably get there around 9.40 or so.
Now this is the warm up I want Tiger and Phil to do for their next match. They're not allowed to arrive at the course more than 15 minutes before tee time. They get half a dozen putts then off to #1.

Take Dead Aim

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

6 hours ago, MattF said:

I'm pretty conservative actually...unless @Mr_Theoo needles me into doing something stupid. I'll most likely take 3 wood off the tee.

I dont know what you mean 😏

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

5 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Everyone's getting a 'breakfast ball' except for @MattF and @Mr_Theoo. They both said they're arriving early and going to the driving range. I think they're really secretly going to #1 to scope it out before all of us get to the tee box. 😂.

I dont know if I have 270 carry in me right now. But if I’m feeling good after the range I’ll give it a go for sure

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

16 hours ago, Mr_Theoo said:

I dont know what you mean 😏

giphy.gif

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

20 hours ago, Reesedw said:

Had a great Day out with my grandson yesterday, this is only his 2nd real golf experience.. we had a good time.. I tweaked my back on fri at work so was a little stiff but felt OK when we tee'd off. Put the Cleveland Zipcore wedge into play on the 1st hole. Stuck it to about 15 feet, when I say stuck it I mean stuck it. moved a putter length from the ball mark.. Par... played the front 9 good we had to wait for a group of tour pro's throughout the whole round... by about 9 the back started stiffening up while having to wait.. shot a front 9, 38. Had a long wait on 10 and got stiff, proceeded to struggle through the back. When we were able to keep playing I got into a good groove and played well, if i had to wait any all bets were off.. All in all a great day shot a 46 on the back to go 84 for the day, on a course that the last time I played I shot a 111.. so I am very happy with the round.. 

Were they REALLY tour pros, or are you being facetious?   🤣

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Played again yesterday. Moved my playing schedule so I could collect some baseline data for the CBD review. Round was going pretty decent until I ran into slow play on the back nine. Even still, I would have done alright if not for a quad on the last hole! I tugged my approach into a treeline and despite being able to find my ball, had trouble getting out. 😞 

I definitely seem to have worked out whatever was going on with my swing cause such inconsistent play over the past several months. My last three scores have all been 87 or 88 with a few holes that prevented them from being much closer to 80.

Another thing I've noticed about the last two rounds is that my putting seems to taper off quite a bit on the back nine. Based on how pace of play changed during those rounds (we added a single to our group last Friday then slow play yesterday), I'm not sure if I'm just getting impatient or if I'm actually experiencing some fatigue. Either way, I had 14 putts on the front with five 1-putts and one 3-putt compared to 18 putts on the back with two 1-putts and two 3-putts.

Anyway onto yesterday's round more specifically:

I collected 3 pars and a birdie to go along with my 3 bogies and two doubles for a 6-over 42 on the front which included OB on hole #4. 14 putts, 2 fairways (a couple drives were just barely off), and 4 greens.

The back nine consisted of 3 pars, 4 bogies, a double, and a quad to shoot a 10-over 46. 18 putts, 3 fairways, and 3 greens.

Highlight of the day was birdie at #7. I hit a huge slice (which is rare when I get the driver going) into #6 fairway. With ~220 yards to the center, I chose hybrid. It came out low and I tugged it a little which immediately had me worried because I had to clear a tree line and if it went too far left, I might go through the fairway on 7 and lose the ball in the woods. Somehow it just barely made it over the trees and I'm not sure what happened when that ball touched down, but somehow it found the left edge of the green about 30' above the hole. Putting downhill with a double-breaker (left then right), I nailed the line and pace and put it right into the center of the cup - pool noodle and all!!!

Driver: :mizuno-small: ST190 9.5* Fujikura Atmos Blue 5S
Fairway Wood: :mizuno-small: ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: :bridgestone-small: J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 2 54* & 58* Dynamic Gold S200
Putter: :odyssey-small: Tri-Hot 5k Two 34"
Bag: :titleist-small: Players 5 Stand Bag
Ball: Maxfli Tour

1 hour ago, TR1PTIK said:

Played again yesterday. Moved my playing schedule so I could collect some baseline data for the CBD review. Round was going pretty decent until I ran into slow play on the back nine. Even still, I would have done alright if not for a quad on the last hole! I tugged my approach into a treeline and despite being able to find my ball, had trouble getting out. 😞 

I definitely seem to have worked out whatever was going on with my swing cause such inconsistent play over the past several months. My last three scores have all been 87 or 88 with a few holes that prevented them from being much closer to 80.

Another thing I've noticed about the last two rounds is that my putting seems to taper off quite a bit on the back nine. Based on how pace of play changed during those rounds (we added a single to our group last Friday then slow play yesterday), I'm not sure if I'm just getting impatient or if I'm actually experiencing some fatigue. Either way, I had 14 putts on the front with five 1-putts and one 3-putt compared to 18 putts on the back with two 1-putts and two 3-putts.

Anyway onto yesterday's round more specifically:

I collected 3 pars and a birdie to go along with my 3 bogies and two doubles for a 6-over 42 on the front which included OB on hole #4. 14 putts, 2 fairways (a couple drives were just barely off), and 4 greens.

The back nine consisted of 3 pars, 4 bogies, a double, and a quad to shoot a 10-over 46. 18 putts, 3 fairways, and 3 greens.

Highlight of the day was birdie at #7. I hit a huge slice (which is rare when I get the driver going) into #6 fairway. With ~220 yards to the center, I chose hybrid. It came out low and I tugged it a little which immediately had me worried because I had to clear a tree line and if it went too far left, I might go through the fairway on 7 and lose the ball in the woods. Somehow it just barely made it over the trees and I'm not sure what happened when that ball touched down, but somehow it found the left edge of the green about 30' above the hole. Putting downhill with a double-breaker (left then right), I nailed the line and pace and put it right into the center of the cup - pool noodle and all!!!

So what you saying, is you ready to play another round with the boys again.. 

Driver:   TaylorMade Qi10 MAX - 8.5 with Fujikura Speeder NX TCS 50  (secondary shaft HRDZ Black 6.0 Stiff)
3 -Wood:  Sub70 949x 3 Wood 15 with Hrdz RDX Black Stiff
5-Wood:  Sub70 949x 5 Wood with Hrdz RDX Black stiff
4-Hybrid: Sub70 949x 4 Hybrid with Project X 5.5 Hybrid Stiff
Irons: Mizuno Pro 225 - 6-PW , w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff
Wedges: Sub70 TAIII w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff - 50 ,56, 60
Putter: L.A.B Mezz1, 34 in
Balls: MaxFli Tour X, TaylorMade Tour Response, TaylorMade TPx 
GPS:   Shot Scope X5 with Tracking

TESTED: SUB70 949X 5 Wood
TESTED: NIPPO N.S. Regio Formula MB+ 65 Stiff.
TESTED: SkyCaddie LX5 GPS Watch
TESTED: Bag Boy ZFT Bag

3 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Sadly had a similar round the end of last week... Behind a group of 4 middle-aged men - LOTTA very serious practice swings on every tee box, which they insisted on standing at the very back of every time even though several times one or more of them did not clear the forward tees, LOTTA time standing over each and every shot and then.......

And then... ..then they get to the putting green.

🐢🐌🦥

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

24 minutes ago, cksurfdude said:

Sadly had a similar round the end of last week... Behind a group of 4 middle-aged men - LOTTA very serious practice swings on every tee box, which they insisted on standing at the very back of every time even though several times one or more of them did not clear the forward tees, LOTTA time standing over each and every shot and then.......

🐢🐌🦥

I dislike when people are slow. With that said, I probably need to slow down sometimes. I take 0 practice swings. And then sometimes I start rushing myself on the putting green and don't even line up my ball line and then hit it offline.

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

3 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

I dislike when people are slow. With that said, I probably need to slow down sometimes. I take 0 practice swings. And then sometimes I start rushing myself on the putting green and don't even line up my ball line and then hit it offline.

... I am reminded of George Carlin talking about driving "Have you ever noticed that everyone the drives slower than you is a moron and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac!" Certainly applies to golf as there is a common sense medium pace and if everyone is ready when it is their turn, slow play is just not gonna happen. There is plenty of time to line yourself up with your routine and take a practice swing or two if you are at your ball when the coast is clear to hit. Same thing on the greens. Look at your putt before it is your turn and be ready to go when it is. PLENTY of time to talk and interact between shots. Pace of play should be between 3:30 for faster players and up to 4 hours for everyone else. Obviously you can only go as fast as the groups in front of you but setting the pace between 3:30 - 4:00 should be very easy. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

8 minutes ago, chisag said:

... I am reminded of George Carlin talking about driving "Have you ever noticed that everyone the drives slower than you is a moron and anyone driving faster than you is a maniac!" Certainly applies to golf as there is a common sense medium pace and if everyone is ready when it is their turn, slow play is just not gonna happen. There is plenty of time to line yourself up with your routine and take a practice swing or two if you are at your ball when the coast is clear to hit. Same thing on the greens. Look at your putt before it is your turn and be ready to go when it is. PLENTY of time to talk and interact between shots. Pace of play should be between 3:30 for faster players and up to 4 hours for everyone else. Obviously you can only go as fast as the groups in front of you but setting the pace between 3:30 - 4:00 should be very easy. 

Part of my problem is that I have a mild case of ADHD. Mild enough that I have always done well in school, but enough that I can lose focus out on the course. I need to develop a more structured routine for myself between shots so that I do it, otherwise who knows what I am thinking about between shots.

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

1 hour ago, MrBandit said:

So what you saying, is you ready to play another round with the boys again.. 

ABSOLUTELY!!!

16 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

Part of my problem is that I have a mild case of ADHD. Mild enough that I have always done well in school, but enough that I can lose focus out on the course. I need to develop a more structured routine for myself between shots so that I do it, otherwise who knows what I am thinking about between shots.

I always say this when the topic arises, but one of the best things I ever did for my game was develop a solid pre-shot routine and stick to it. I don't even bother with a practice swing most of the time unless I'm standing around waiting for the group ahead, but I always stand behind the ball, pick out a target, grip the club, and then step up to the ball.

It may be the only consistent thing in your game, but sometimes that will be enough to turn a bad round into a half-decent one.

So close yesterday at Santa Maria in Baton Rouge after work... So close. The round started out so well, and my ball striking was the best it’s been all summer. All my irons and wedges were so solid!!! I was two over going into 15, a par 5. Well. Doubled it.

Ok. No worries, 16 is a short par 4, iron off the tee, and I’ve been doing that perfectly all day.... Hit a cut, was behind a huge oak. Punched-out into the trap green side, didn’t make the putt. Bogey....

Ok. 17 is a short par 3. No worries. Get par here, and I’m good. Nope! HOSELED two wedges in a row! TRIIIIIIIIIIIPLLLLLLE!

Par 5, 18th. Par.

80 (38/42), six over in the last FOUR HOLES. Ugh. Soooooo close!!!!!!!

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

9 minutes ago, PMookie said:

So close yesterday at Santa Maria in Baton Rouge after work... So close. The round started out so well, and my ball striking was the best it’s been all summer. All my irons and wedges were so solid!!! I was two over going into 15, a par 5. Well. Doubled it.

Ok. No worries, 16 is a short par 4, iron off the tee, and I’ve been doing that perfectly all day.... Hit a cut, was behind a huge oak. Punched-out into the trap green side, didn’t make the putt. Bogey....

Ok. 17 is a short par 3. No worries. Get par here, and I’m good. Nope! HOSELED two wedges in a row! TRIIIIIIIIIIIPLLLLLLE!

Par 5, 18th. Par.

I see we have been reading the same newsletter on how to screw the pooch at the end of a round.  Finshed +5 on my last 4 to shoot +6 my last round

34 minutes ago, jlukes said:

I see we have been reading the same newsletter on how to screw the pooch at the end of a round.  Finshed +5 on my last 4 to shoot +6 my last round

That sucks!!!! 

Literally, every round the last four jump-up and bite me. 

6 hours ago, Kenny B said:

facetious, I shot a 84 they all had to be close to 100's yet they would all wait at each ball and all would watch it then talk about it then go to the next ball.. My grandson who was playing only his 2nd real round had to wait on a few occasions since He might hit into them and his longest Drive was 164.. Not that I have any issues with them playing and playing poorly we've all done it.. but please play ready golf or at least ask us if wanted to play through. 

Dave-

Follow me on twitter @GolfCrazyWA and on Instagram @GolfcrazyWA

WITB:

Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag 

Titleist TSR3 Hzrdus Black 65g shaft

Cobra F8+ 3wd Hzrdus Red 65g shaft

Cobra 3 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra 4 hybrid Rogue Pro 75g Shaft

Cobra F8 irons 5-GW KBS tour 90 stiff shafts

Cobra King Black Wedge 54* 

Cleveland RTX Zipcore Wedge 58*

Snake Eyes Viper Putter.

Ball: Taylormade TP-5X

3 hours ago, PMookie said:

Par 5, 18th. Par.

I love that course - granted I have nothing else in the area to go off of. Fun layout though. Always try to squeeze a round in when I’m in town to see family and friends.

Btw, there’s something about that last three hole stretch that is just so unassuming and it bites back almost every time lol.

Played 36 today since I am not playing tomorrow and posted two rounds of -1 70 with the same split of 38-32. Kind of bizarre but will take it today with the wind up and it not being a prime scoring day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WITB 2024

Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60g 6.5

M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Sim Ti 22* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Sim2 Rescue 22* Diamana Thump 100x

X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Z Star Diamond

🦥

Oh boy, makes for a long round.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

5 hours ago, TR1PTIK said:

I love that course - granted I have nothing else in the area to go off of. Fun layout though. Always try to squeeze a round in when I’m in town to see family and friends.

Btw, there’s something about that last three hole stretch that is just so unassuming and it bites back almost every time lol.

And my coworker made the comment about how he loves those last three holes! Ugh. 16 & 17 get me EVERY time. I hate the “new” fairway bunker on 18. Wasn’t there in ‘97. I hit 5 iron off the tee (blue), and it STILL got in there. Nowhere to go on that hole with the bunker AND the huge oak on the left.

8 hours ago, PMookie said:

And my coworker made the comment about how he loves those last three holes! Ugh. 16 & 17 get me EVERY time. I hate the “new” fairway bunker on 18. Wasn’t there in ‘97. I hit 5 iron off the tee (blue), and it STILL got in there. Nowhere to go on that hole with the bunker AND the huge oak on the left.

16 tripped me up bad once, but 17 always gets me for whatever reason. I've never played 18 without the bunker. It certainly makes that tee shot feel claustrophobic. 

48/50 for a wet & soggy 98. 6 FiRs, 3 GiRs. 3 pars. Short game was decent today with only one 3 putt the entire round and a number of decent wedges from 100 and in. But everything else was not good. Too many penalties off the tee, and a number of topped shots which is unlike me. Usually my miss is a big ol' fattie. 

The rain was an on and off sprinkle until we got to 15 when it became an outright downpour so we got soaked the last 4 holes. On the good side though, the two of us finished in 3 hours 1 minute since there was no one in front of us. That's 3 hours and 1 minute I didn't spend in the office, so all is good 🙂 

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Where did ya play?

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

8 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Where did ya play?

Whaling City Golf Course in New Bedford. It's normally a bit of a wet course anyways due to drainage (new owners are doing a lot to fix that thankfully) and location, but today was mud ball after mud ball with the steady drizzle.

1 minute ago, russtopherb said:

Whaling City Golf Course in New Bedford. It's normally a bit of a wet course anyways due to drainage (new owners are doing a lot to fix that thankfully) and location, but today was mud ball after mud ball with the steady drizzle.

We had downpours here. Much needed though.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

1 minute ago, Lacassem said:

We had downpours here. Much needed though.

Same. I've seen a LOT of brown on the last 3 courses I've played... and my backyard! It's been steady & heavy since I left the course at 1pm.