TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

I played Caledonia yesterday, which for my money is the most beautiful course down here on the Grand Strand. We couldn't have asked for a better day, and because my travel group is 120 players strong, I got to play this gem for under $60. This is the beginning of the best time for golf down here, the temps have dropped after months of 100* heat indexes, and we are getting mid 70's with low humidity. The course was in great shape, the greens were fantastic, flowers were in full bloom, and we even saw a few gators, lol. They were pretty big, too, and trust me we see some good sized ones down here...

It's a tough track though, the rough is penalizing, and the design of the course demands that you have a variety of shots in your bag. As for how I played, everything was good except my irons (I'm now convinced they know I have a set of PXG 0211's on the way), I don't think I hit more than 3 greens all day. As is often the case though with my game, when one part isn't working, another is. My wedges really helped me yesterday, and I felt like I couldn't miss with my putter. I even drained a 25 footer to save a double on what could have been my one blow up hole.

To sum it all up, I shot 41-42-83 on about as challenging a 6100+ yard course you'll ever play. I'm really happy with how I grinded out a good score on a day when I struggled so much with the irons.

BTW here's something you don't read about often. I mentioned there were 120 players in our group yesterday... TWO of them had holes in one!!!! The drinks were flowing afterwards! 🍻🍻🍻🥃🥃🥃 

Driver:          :ping-small: G425 Max 10.5*

Fairway:      :ping-small: G425 Max 14*5* & 17.5*

Hybrids:      :ping-small: G425 Max 22* & 26*

Irons:           :callaway-small: Apex DCB 6-AW

Wedges:      :callaway-small: Jaws Raw Face 54-10

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore 58-6

Putter:         :EVNROLL:  ER7  34”

I just played in a 2-man scramble that took 7 freaking hours.

Played okay; really hard to get into any kind of rhythm.  5 under, not sure if we’ll place, but first time playing a tournament at this course and based on that pace probably the last...

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

12 minutes ago, Getoffmylawn said:

😱

I didn't know that it was that slow in Nebraska.  Guess that's why I never stopped on my drives through.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Played okay; really hard to get into any kind of rhythm.  5 under, not sure if we’ll place, but first time playing a tournament at this course and based on that pace probably the last...

7 hours is torture even for a Charity event.
Hope you win something decent.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

14 minutes ago, Rickp said:

7 hours is torture even for a Charity event.
Hope you win something decent.

2nd place, $100 pro shop gift card.  It’s something, but won’t do this one next year.

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

2nd place, $100 pro shop gift card.  It’s something, but won’t do this one next year.

Takes some of the sting out but not quite enough.

Rick

Left Hand, 

3 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Takes some of the sting out but not quite enough.

Exactly 

Pretty damn well if I do say so. Something just clicked yesterday and I shot a 39/43 82. Hit some good shots and some crap ones but all in all it was a great day.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

14 hours ago, Getoffmylawn said:

7 hours????? That's insane!!!!  I think I would have sent out a forward scout with a rifle to take out the slow players 😄 😄

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

14 hours ago, Kenny B said:

😱

I didn't know that it was that slow in Nebraska.  Guess that's why I never stopped on my drives through.

Those are some long drives!!!!  Must be using illegal balls!  😄 😄  

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

Almost got through a round without one.....sadly, doubled number 18.  Sheesh!   9 over with 41/40.  Greens are still difficult to putt post aeration and sanding a few days ago.

21 hours ago, Getoffmylawn said:

I'm not a drinker on the course, but at least at that pacing you might even be able to manage a beer per hole and still be able to stand up at the end.

2024 is the year of the short set!

Driver: TaylorMade BRNR 11.5* stiff

Hybrid: PXG 0311 GEN5 19*

Irons: JustGolf Forged Blades (4, 6, 8, PW)

Wedge: 56* Forged Prototype

Putter: PXG Blackjack Center Shaft 34"

Bag: Sunday Golf Loma XL

Yesterday I found myself once again waiting to see if FedEx arrived with a nice box before my twilight tee time and once again they didn't (I knew they wouldn't but you gotta have hope). with 3 G.I.R.s in a row, but no putts dropped until a surprise birdie on 5 (a hole I don't think I ever birdied before). Focus started drifting a bit as the sun set, so a couple of duck hooks came out, but then I got a nice "skipping stones" visualization going and mashed a few good ones on my last holes before it was completely dark.

2024 is the year of the short set!

Driver: TaylorMade BRNR 11.5* stiff

Hybrid: PXG 0311 GEN5 19*

Irons: JustGolf Forged Blades (4, 6, 8, PW)

Wedge: 56* Forged Prototype

Putter: PXG Blackjack Center Shaft 34"

Bag: Sunday Golf Loma XL

83 (+11, net -5), 35 putts, 6/14 FIR, 8/18 GIR

Ball striking was killer for me this round. Going through a little swing change to shorten my back swing a bit and a few little tweaks that are giving me waaay more consistent results. Missed 3 (or 4?) birdie putts within 10 feet, which I can usually convert those. I've also been deploying a nice little stinger that I've been loving and keeping me out of trouble. 

Gotta love a beautiful Michigan fall day of golf!

Right Handed

Driver: 9° :cobra-small: Speedzone (HZRDUS Smoke Green 70g X-Stiff shaft)

2 Hybrid: 18° :tour-edge: Exotics EXS Pro (Evenflow Black 6.5) (2020 MGS Official Review here)

3/Driving Iron: 18° :Hogan: UiHi Iron (MMT Utility TX 105g shaft)

Irons: 4-GW :titelist-small: T100 irons (Nippon Modus 120 X-Stiff shafts) (2021 MGS Official Review here)

Wedges: 54° & 58° post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TSW Forged (Dynamic Gold S300)

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2B (2019 MGS Official Review here)

Ball: MAXFLI Tour X

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

WITB thread here

41 minutes ago, ncwoz said:

83 (+11, net -5), 35 putts, 6/14 FIR, 8/18 GIR

Ball striking was killer for me this round. Going through a little swing change to shorten my back swing a bit and a few little tweaks that are giving me waaay more consistent results. Missed 3 (or 4?) birdie putts within 10 feet, which I can usually convert those. I've also been deploying a nice little stinger that I've been loving and keeping me out of trouble. 

Gotta love a beautiful Michigan fall day of golf!

Nice!  Always great when a swing change pays dividends. We're now getting strong hints that fall is in full swing.  Chance of snow tonight/early am... not unexpected at 5100' elevation.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

18 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Nice!  Always great when a swing change pays dividends. We're now getting strong hints that fall is in full swing.  Chance of s*** tonight/early am... not unexpected at 5100' elevation.

... I can't believe you used the S word!?!?! It is only September and I won't get out to Phoenix until at least November. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

So apparently I'm destined to not string more than two good rounds together ever again, LOL.

Moved up a tee to the greens today for league play, as it was wet, CPO, and well, we're old. The shorter layout didn't help me at all, as I shot 90 and finished out of the money. Six shots higher than I did on the same course from the whites earlier this week. 🤔

I've got to stop joking about how poorly I'm hitting my irons and buckle down and fix things. It's really become an issue.

Edited by Grand Stranded

Driver:          :ping-small: G425 Max 10.5*

Fairway:      :ping-small: G425 Max 14*5* & 17.5*

Hybrids:      :ping-small: G425 Max 22* & 26*

Irons:           :callaway-small: Apex DCB 6-AW

Wedges:      :callaway-small: Jaws Raw Face 54-10

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore 58-6

Putter:         :EVNROLL:  ER7  34”

absolutely dreadful today. i mean i was really bad. 

so bad, in fact, that i played 16,17, and 18 with a sand wedge and my putter. par bogey bogey to finish things up 120 yards at a time 😂😂

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

2 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Nice!  Always great when a swing change pays dividends. We're now getting strong hints that fall is in full swing.  Chance of snow tonight/early am... not unexpected at 5100' elevation.

Oh man, talking snow already?? We've got a little indian summer hitting us this week, so we don't have to think about the white stuff for a while yet fortunately

Right Handed

Driver: 9° :cobra-small: Speedzone (HZRDUS Smoke Green 70g X-Stiff shaft)

2 Hybrid: 18° :tour-edge: Exotics EXS Pro (Evenflow Black 6.5) (2020 MGS Official Review here)

3/Driving Iron: 18° :Hogan: UiHi Iron (MMT Utility TX 105g shaft)

Irons: 4-GW :titelist-small: T100 irons (Nippon Modus 120 X-Stiff shafts) (2021 MGS Official Review here)

Wedges: 54° & 58° post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TSW Forged (Dynamic Gold S300)

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2B (2019 MGS Official Review here)

Ball: MAXFLI Tour X

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

WITB thread here

2 hours ago, Chip Strokes said:

absolutely dreadful today. i mean i was really bad. 

so bad, in fact, that i played 16,17, and 18 with a sand wedge and my putter. par bogey bogey to finish things up 120 yards at a time 😂😂

That bad, huh?  So now you have to reshaft all of the other clubs you broke??   🤣

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

4 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

That bad, huh?  So now you have to reshaft all of the other clubs you broke??   🤣

i only have to reshaft one or two. the rest are on the bottom of the pond 

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

My BIL came over from Seattle for the weekend and played with my wife and I today.  He struggled with his two bad knees.  I struggled on the front nine again. Shot 42 with one birdie and one double (just to make @CarlH happy).  The back nine was better.  Started hitting better drives; shot 38 with one birdie.  So, a respectable round of 80.

On my nemesis hole #18 a dogleg right par 5 playing into a 15-20 mph wind, I hit one of my best drives of the day but it still put me behind that s**#@ tree at the corner.  Can't go over; a straight shot puts me in the bunker 150y from the green with my next shot all carry over sand and/or water to the green.  My usual option is to punch a shot 30y down the fairway and hit my 4th shot onto the green.  Today I tried hitting a low 7i draw around the tree.  I might have been able to hit that shot with a 6i, but anything longer runs into that same fairway bunker unless it's a big hook; not in my arsenal.  I love it when a shot works out just the way you plan it, particularly when it's a shot that is not routine.  A PW shot to a back pin left me with a 5 foot birdie putt.  As the announcers on the European Tour would say... "Just a par".  😠

6 hours ago, Kenny B said:

My BIL came over from Seattle for the weekend and played with my wife and I today.  He struggled with his two bad knees.  I struggled on the front nine again. Shot 42 with one birdie and one double (just to make @CarlH happy).  The back nine was better.  Started hitting better drives; shot 38 with one birdie.  So, a respectable round of 80.

On my nemesis hole #18 a dogleg right par 5 playing into a 15-20 mph wind, I hit one of my best drives of the day but it still put me behind that s**#@ tree at the corner.  Can't go over; a straight shot puts me in the bunker 150y from the green with my next shot all carry over sand and/or water to the green.  My usual option is to punch a shot 30y down the fairway and hit my 4th shot onto the green.  Today I tried hitting a low 7i draw around the tree.  I might have been able to hit that shot with a 6i, but anything longer runs into that same fairway bunker unless it's a big hook; not in my arsenal.  I love it when a shot works out just the way you plan it, particularly when it's a shot that is not routine.  A PW shot to a back pin left me with a 5 foot birdie putt.  As the announcers on the European Tour would say... "Just a par".  😠

We all have those holes, actually I feel like I hit into the same spot almost every round. Then proceeded to make similar mistakes. One of these days I'll change it up.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

Does “like s***” count? For those golfers that have bifocals, how long before you get used to the ball not being blurry? It was about 5 holes that I either figured it out, or got used to it. With that being said, will I need to readjust every time I go play? I can’t afford anymore doubles to start my rounds with

Titleist 917D2 10.5

Ben Hogan GS53 3 Wood

PING G425 MAX 5 Wood

Cleveland UHX Launcher 3 Iron

PING G30 5-PW

Cleveland RTX 3.0 50/10 V-MG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 54/14  V-FG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 58/12 V -FG

EVNROLL ER-3

Played ho hum lousy golf Monday, Tuesday. Friday 1st 2 holes Par, Birdie so I knew it was going to be bad . Fortunately not so bad, 2 bogies 5 Pars, Life is Good.
Irons working really well but the Driver is still not cooperating. I washed it and can’t do a thing with it.
Didn’t play Wednesday, had clutch problem w the Yamaha and needed a new drive belt.

Rick

Left Hand, 

11 hours ago, chisag said:

... I can't believe you used the S word!?!?! It is only September and I won ;t get out to Phoenix until at least November. 

We've already had another snow day two weeks ago but that stayed up in the peaks around us.  My wife checked the calendar and it was this same week last year that we had our first clear the front deck work party.  I use snow sweeping/shoveling as my time to fly (drive) meter.  If you'd like to meet-up for a round of golf, let me know when you're in AZ.  There are a couple of other spies in the area and we could put a round-up together 👍.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

Something clicked with the new system on Friday. Shot 36-42 at home, only 1 birdie. 3 doubles on the back doomed my overall score, but it was the best round in a month. 2 penalties and a bad drive on 18 were the culprits.

Take Dead Aim

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

1 hour ago, fixyurdivot said:

We've already had another s*** day two weeks ago but that stayed up in the peaks around us.  My wife checked the calendar and it was this same week last year that we had our first clear the front deck work party.  I use s*** sweeping/shoveling as my time to fly (drive) meter.  If you'd like to meet-up for a round of golf, let me know when you're in AZ.  There are a couple of other spies in the area and we could put a round-up together 👍.

... I feel like I am in a Monty Python movie. You used the S word two more times!!!! 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

- 45 (43 ESC) (+9)
- 4/7 FIR
- 3/9 GIR
- 15 Putts (6 2-putts, 3 1-putts)

Score looks worse than the round went. Last nice warm morning of the season. 

I putted really well again, struck irons reasonably well and limited mistakes on all but two holes. Score killer was No. 7 where I recorded a +5 after losing my tee shot into No. 11 fairway and then being unable to get back through the trees to the fairway and green. 

I was planning on playing 18, but No. 7 kind of ruined the round a bit. Opted to pack it in after nine holes and enjoyed the nice weather with some coffee on the patio with the wife instead.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver