TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

I just checked my stats from my round today. 26 putts! I had 8 one putts and one chip in.

My 8 iron was spotty, I thought I had a 300 yard drive. After my round i checked and somehow it started tracking my yardage on the previous green before I teed off. I thought it weird as I had been averaging 240 off the tee. I broke 90. Shot an 87.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Titleist 917D2 10.5

Ben Hogan GS53 3 Wood

PING G425 MAX 5 Wood

Cleveland UHX Launcher 3 Iron

PING G30 5-PW

Cleveland RTX 3.0 50/10 V-MG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 54/14  V-FG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 58/12 V -FG

EVNROLL ER-3

31 minutes ago, pulledabill said:

Older bro..65. He had been battling various health issues for a few years and his body finally gave out.  It was expected but still tough to say goodbye. 

Agreed, lost my younger brother a long time ago, and still miss the times we shared together..............

thoughts and prayers for you and your family at this time.

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

Older bro..65. He had been battling various health issues for a few years and his body finally gave out.  It was expected but still tough to say goodbye. 

65 is way too young. Remember the good times.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

So sorry to hear. Remember the good times.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

did get out for a round today at Stoney Creek Metro Park Golf Course located not too far from my house.........

weather was about 70 degrees, with a steady 10 - 15 mph wind from the northwest............

considering that my first round  this year was the end of July while in Missouri, I was extremely happy with my play, very consistent all aspects, fairways that were missed were just a few feet off the edges, and irons were very consistent, and fairly accurate.....................

front 9 - 6 pars, 2 doubles, and 1 bogey for a 41 with 2 3 putt greens..............

back 9 - 3 pars, 1 double (ob to the left off tee), 5 bogies for a 43 with NO 3 putt greens...........

back 9 played longer timewise, due to a threesome ahead of me playing "best ball scramble" and being all over the place........ 

I would have inserted some pictures from an Iphone but they appear to be upside down even if I rotate them prior to insertion.................. maybe someone can provide me information on how to insert pictures taken from an Iphone

IMG_5791.JPGIMG_5794.JPGIMG_5797.JPGIMG_5806.JPGImage1602768414.028501.jpg

Edited by rkj427

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

57 minutes ago, pulledabill said:

So sorry for your loss. Even when you know it's coming soon, it's still hard when it's a loved one. My prayers go out to you and the rest of the family.

I lost my mom in August. This is the first year I can ever remember not looking forward to the Holidays...

Driver:          :ping-small: G425 Max 10.5*

Fairway:      :ping-small: G425 Max 14*5* & 17.5*

Hybrids:      :ping-small: G425 Max 22* & 26*

Irons:           :callaway-small: Apex DCB 6-AW

Wedges:      :callaway-small: Jaws Raw Face 54-10

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore 58-6

Putter:         :EVNROLL:  ER7  34”

3 hours ago, fozcycle said:

I know, I read KennyB’s insights. But it’s fun trying to see if I can make it work for me.

The single plane swing certainly works.  It really straightened out my slice and made golf fun.  I almost quit the game before I tried it.  I'm sure I have some of the SPS movements even though I transitioned to a two-plane swing, and maybe it's why I am a reasonably straight hitter.  I changed to gain more distance.  I did gain some distance, but I lost a little accuracy but I can live with it.  

It can certainly work for you Foz, and you will learn a lot about your swing doing it.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

My wife and I were supposed to play today with another couple; they canceled.  Why?  Well, summer is officially over, the 80º days are gone until next April/May.  Today we woke up to high 50's, light rain, and wind 20-25 mph.  

We decided to give it a try because it would drizzle, then quit, then drizzle some more.  I thought it would quit and dry out from the wind.  It didn't.  We quit after 9 holes.  I didn't have a par.  I had a quad, double, 5 bogeys, and two birdies.  +9.

Got home. Dried out.  Had a drink.  The sun came out.  🙄

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Started off with a birdie on #1 (which won a skin!) then proceeded to tank the rest of the round BADLY!  Shot an 88.  Friday, I made every putt I looked at.  Today, I missed putts all day long.  Ball striking suffered from the lesson that I took Friday morning, but I suspected that might happen.  Making a swing change after ingrained memories is difficult, but, in my case, I think it will pay off in the long run.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

The single plane swing certainly works.  It really straightened out my slice and made golf fun.  I almost quit the game before I tried it.  I'm sure I have some of the SPS movements even though I transitioned to a two-plane swing, and maybe it's why I am a reasonably straight hitter.  I changed to gain more distance.  I did gain some distance, but I lost a little accuracy but I can live with it.  
It can certainly work for you Foz, and you will learn a lot about your swing doing it.

Thanks, I have developed a slight draw with it, so I have to be careful when I line up.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
Cobra F8 (12*)w/ Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue Regular; 3W & 5W Cobra King F8 w/ Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue Regular shafts; Tour Edge CBX119 22* Hybrid w/Project X Evenflo Regular shaft; Wilson Staff D-7 5-PW + GW + SW w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts; Cleveland RTX Zipcore LW(58*) w/DG Spinner shaft. Putter: 33” Slotline SSi 693 Bag: Cobra Ultralight Cart bag, Peaccoat Blue.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

2 hours ago, artful_golfer said:

I played in a 2-day Ringer Tournament this weekend. Yesterday was embarrassingly awful. I had been sick all week wasn't sure if I could play. My energy simply ran out too early, on #8. I knew I needed to keep my blood sugar level up to make it through today, so I packed a couple of peanut butter crackers for every three holes and added caffeine (an iced latte) on the back nine. I was pretty wired but it worked. I improved 16 strokes over yesterday with an 85 to win Low Gross in my ladies flight.

I used my new Cleveland ZipCore Wedge for every wedge shot except one in the bunker. It's getting a lot of use.

Sooooo, I guess you were the Ringer??  😆

Nice job!

On 10/10/2020 at 10:50 PM, Kenny B said:

Had a drink.  The sun came out.

Wow.... that was some strong drink! 😜
..maybe a .. Tequila Sunrise ...

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

9/14 Fir

13/18 Gir

30 Putts

2 bad swings on Par 3's on back 9 led to bogey and double. Really only 2 bad swings all day. Front nine was as good as I can hit the ball. 8 greens 6 fairways 7 birdie putts inside of 20 feet. Didn't miss a shot or make a putt but oh well. Putting lessons are in the very near future. Not hitting bad putts but my make rates make me want to vomit. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

8 minutes ago, THEZIPR23 said:

9/14 Fir

13/18 Gir

30 Putts

2 bad swings on Par 3's on back 9 led to bogey and double. Really only 2 bad swings all day. Front nine was as good as I can hit the ball. 8 greens 6 fairways 7 birdie putts inside of 20 feet. Didn't miss a shot or make a putt but oh well. Putting lessons are in the very near future. Not hitting bad putts but my make rates make me want to vomit. 

I am in this putting boat right now. Overall its not killing me but I am just NOT scoring on these birdie chances and its.......killing me. 

Nice round!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

8 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

I am in this putting boat right now. Overall its not killing me but I am just NOT scoring on these birdie chances and its.......killing me. 

Nice round!

Thanks! I have been dealing with it for over a year now. Yesterday I had 4 lip outs, It's super frustrating. My last 3 rounds I have had 12 birdies and an eagle. The eagle putt was 18 feet, every other putt was made from inside 9 feet with the majority inside 5. Will be going down south to Preston's Putting I think. 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

Just now, THEZIPR23 said:

Thanks! I have been dealing with it for over a year now. Yesterday I had 4 lip outs, It's super frustrating. My last 3 rounds I have had 12 birdies and an eagle. The eagle putt was 18 feet, every other putt was made from inside 9 feet with the majority inside 5. Will be going down south to Preston's Putting I think. 

Its brutal my last round I think I had 8 pars (dont quote me am not going back to double check) and I think 6 of them were legitimate birdie chances did not make one. Same can be said for my bogey's and am just off! Will never get below the 7 HCP if they aren't draining occasionally. 

What is you initial inkling, missing on certain sides? Speed? 

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

Reality check yesterday. Last competitive round of the season.

Weather was s***. Winds up to 40km/h, rain and temps around 8C.

Too cold to even warm up, my back was stiff, couldn't turn properly and couldn't even break 100.

I guess I can't expect to score low 80s, high 70s all the time 😭

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

1 minute ago, Lacassem said:

Its brutal my last round I think I had 8 pars (dont quote me am not going back to double check) and I think 6 of them were legitimate birdie chances did not make one. Same can be said for my bogey's and am just off! Will never get below the 7 HCP if they aren't draining occasionally. 

What is you initial inkling, missing on certain sides? Speed? 

Actually I am beginning to think I can't read. (not the case but it feels like it)

I am left eye dominate so in order for me to have putter line and start line look anywhere near normal I play the ball forward in my stance. I think that it may not be consistent or gets too far forward. I do miss a lot of left to right putts left. I was always an aggressive putter, 3-4 feet by didn't scare me at all, made way more putts that way and then I went through a bout of missing the short ones and without my knowledge adjusted my speed to not be so far by the hole. I think the crux of it is this. I struggle to match the speed with the line I see. 

Had one of those up & down rounds ... and I hear that term thrown around a lot on here, so I know you golfers out there know what I'm talking about 😉 ...

Played a short 9 - started out well, tanked in the middle, finished well.

Most of this season I've been struggling off the tee but am seeing on-going, incremental improvements in my short game .. eg. short approaches, chipping and pitching, putting. This round those roles 180 degrees reversed!

Made a bunch of good (for me) tee shots - 5/7 in or just off the fairway; tee shot on the lone Par 5 was solid but pushed right a bit and headed directly for that big ole tree on the outside of the dogleg left .. but the ball carried almost all the way to the tree and bounced and rolled past it to a clear spot on the far side. The other hole .. short, pretty straight Par 4 with OB just to the left (tall trees, thick underbrush and ground cover, lots of PI) is where not one but *two* tee shots went... (sheesh)

Did ok on the two short Par 3s - first one I sent it a little long and a little out to the right, but not too terrible; second Par 3 (closing hole) hit the front of the green and was in a decent putting position.

Buuut... it was way more than the usual amount of missed short chips and putts of all types that bedeviled me yesterday...

Somehow despite my speed control being way off I escaped with only one 😉 3-putt but the part that stung was it came after two really good shots back-to-back on a dogleg right that I tend to mess up! Hit the tee shot just right and carried the trees guarding the inside of the dogleg, and .. big surprise to me! .. landed and stayed in the fairway; where I had a little bit of a downhill + ball below the feet lie but adjusted left a little and hit the front of the green - so a new "mini PB" for me on that hole (yea).

Maybe next time out I can start to put all the pieces together within one round..?

Putter...Ev
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

followthrough.jpg

19 minutes ago, THEZIPR23 said:

Actually I am beginning to think I can't read. (not the case but it feels like it)

I am left eye dominate so in order for me to have putter line and start line look anywhere near normal I play the ball forward in my stance. I think that it may not be consistent or gets too far forward. I do miss a lot of left to right putts left. I was always an aggressive putter, 3-4 feet by didn't scare me at all, made way more putts that way and then I went through a bout of missing the short ones and without my knowledge adjusted my speed to not be so far by the hole. I think the crux of it is this. I struggle to match the speed with the line I see. 

Well its good you have a thought going into the fitting. 

Same here aggressive and dont have an issue making the comeback.....yet

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

Took my daughter out yesterday for a quick 9 at an executive course. They let us just play the back nine. As we were early for our tee time. She had a little problem on 16 little par 3 and at one point she got so frustrated that she picked the ball up and threw it on the green. It was her 4th time playing this season.

I just want her to have a great experience so she’ll join me more often. She says she’s having a great time, but I just felt awful about her one hole frustration. I waited for her to ask what she was doing wrong so I could give her a pointer. She’s as stubborn as me! (Proud dad moment).

Titleist 917D2 10.5

Ben Hogan GS53 3 Wood

PING G425 MAX 5 Wood

Cleveland UHX Launcher 3 Iron

PING G30 5-PW

Cleveland RTX 3.0 50/10 V-MG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 54/14  V-FG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 58/12 V -FG

EVNROLL ER-3

33 minutes ago, josmi15 said:

Took my daughter out yesterday for a quick 9 at an executive course. They let us just play the back nine. As we were early for our tee time. She had a little problem on 16 little par 3 and at one point she got so frustrated that she picked the ball up and threw it on the green. It was her 4th time playing this season.

I just want her to have a great experience so she’ll join me more often. She says she’s having a great time, but I just felt awful about her one hole frustration. I waited for her to ask what she was doing wrong so I could give her a pointer. She’s as stubborn as me! (Proud dad moment).

silver lining is she sounds like she’s got  a hell of an arm!

just keep it light and fun with her and she’s gonna love coming to the course with you.

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

I played bad golf today. By score, it was the second worst round of the year, but considering the worst was at Catawba Island (a strange course), this felt worse to me. I took a half-day vacation and met @MattF at Windmill Lakes. It already plays fairly long, but when you are hitting tee balls as poorly as I did today, It can be a beast. Ended up shooting 49/47 (par 70) with 6 (!!!!!!) penalties. Ugh. Easily the best shot of the day was trying Matt's Sub70 3W. I had to manually add it in Arccos, but it says it was about a 260 yard 3W (wind was crossing with a bit of help).

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Played 9 yesterday before the rain got to us.  It was a decent round of 40 with mostly good drives and good iron play.  I was in between clubs a few times and didn't make the right choice trying to figure it out on a new to me course. 

I used a Snell MTB-X for the first time and it played well.  Driver distance was what I am used to and the iron shots were spinny enough to hold greens.  It felt fine putting and chipping too.  The only issue I saw was a scuff mark after a fairway trap shot.  I didnt see any marks on it from regular iron use.

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

8 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

That made me laugh out loud! I've had plenty of balls sacrifice themselves to keep from being hit by me. 

Yeah that was funny! My golf balls seem to prefer to go run and hide in the woods 😜

Putter...Ev

followthrough.jpg