TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

1 minute ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Yeah i like that format, I’ve heard it called a Texas Scramble.  

That’s a damn fine score in that format!

We thought it was good also, but....

At least it was a fun day, and thankfully they didn't do any of that silly junk you mentioned. I get turned off by that so much I won't even play outings like that anymore. Plus the normal scramble takes me out of my comfort one, I hate always having to try the hero shots like a full out 3 wood over water on a par 5 I'd normally lay up and hit 8 iron, PW

Driver:          :ping-small: G425 Max 10.5*

Fairway:      :ping-small: G425 Max 14*5* & 17.5*

Hybrids:      :ping-small: G425 Max 22* & 26*

Irons:           :callaway-small: Apex DCB 6-AW

Wedges:      :callaway-small: Jaws Raw Face 54-10

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore 58-6

Putter:         :EVNROLL:  ER7  34”

15 minutes ago, Grand Stranded said:

I played in one today. It was a Captains choice where we picked the best tee shot (par 3s included, and use at least three from each player). Once you chose the tee shot everyone played their own bll from there and you count the best net score on each hole.

We shot 57 on the Love Course at Barefoot which isn't an easy course. Came in 4th 5 strokes behind the winners. 🙄

I enjoyed the Love Course at Barefoot; played pretty well there and I was a 20 'cap at the time.  

I've played a couple of tournaments like that except we had to use 3 shots for each person, NOT counting the par 3's and we have 5 par 3's!!!  So, only one extra hole!!  Talk about pressure!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

19 hours ago, Sluggo42 said:

playing well still, but was thinking about Birdies.

What good is a birdie really? Other than erasing a bad hole, or bringing a marginal game back into focus, bringing your attention back to the day, bringing a great feeling to you, reenforcing the swing thought that just hit that shot, or putt, that you've been working on, etc...

A birdie is virtually the goal for every hole.

Everyone has their own goals.  While I like birdies, it's not a goal for me.  My goal is to NOT make doubles and minimize bogeys.  If I know a hole well, I determine what score to play for after my tee shot, which for me is generally not thinking about birdie.  

I remember watching Tiger at the US Open at Pebble when he won by 15 shots.  He kept the score going, not because he was being pushed by other players, but because he hated to make bogeys.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

30 minutes ago, Grand Stranded said:

We thought it was good also, but....

At least it was a fun day, and thankfully they didn't do any of that silly junk you mentioned. I get turned off by that so much I won't even play outings like that anymore. Plus the normal scramble takes me out of my comfort one, I hate always having to try the hero shots like a full out 3 wood over water on a par 5 I'd normally lay up and hit 8 iron, PW

Lol on the hero shot. I’m not capable of that anymore.  But the one guy in our group that can reach 300 tried one or two after the other scratch guy had put one in play at 270 or so 👍

a couple holes where there was only a 10 or 15 yard difference in gold and white, I didn’t even bother hitting a tee shot. Ha

:ping-small: G430 Max 10K 

:titelist-small: TSiR1 15.0 Aldlia Ascent 60g

:titelist-small: TSR2 18.0 PX Aldila Ascent 6og

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T350 5-GW SteelFiber I80 

:titelist-small: SM10 48F/54M and58K

:ping-small: S159 48S/52S/56W/60B

:scotty-cameron-1: Select 5.5 Flowback 35" 

:titelist-small: ProV1  Play number 12

Shot 39/43:82 with 4 birdies 3 doubles and 2 penalties @ Pebble Creek GC!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

My wife and I played at 8:18am this morning... 39º wind out of the north at 15-20mph.  Winter golf again!!  I hate it more every year!  We played with another lady and a single that we've played with before with a U.S Army bag.

Our usual wind is out of the SW, so the holes played very different.  I had 4 layers of clothes on... top and bottom (Do you realize how hard it is to pee with 4 layers on??)  I also played in my hiking boots because they keep my feet warm.  Stayed fairly warm except for my hands.  I don't play well when my hands get cold.  

Shot 85.  +8 on the front with 2 doubles and +5 on the back with one double and a birdie... 172y par 3 downwind with a 7i and made a 15 footer.

15 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Everyone has their own goals.  While I like birdies, it's not a goal for me.  My goal is to NOT make doubles and minimize bogeys.  If I know a hole well, I determine what score to play for after my tee shot, which for me is generally not thinking about birdie.  

... Amen. It is a cliche for a reason but you post a score one stroke at a time. Like you said, the tee shot dictates the next shot. Then that shot dictates the next and repeat until holed. A tee shot in the middle of the fairway leaving a short iron may mean going at the flag instead of the middle of the green. A short iron to a makable putt means you can be aggressive going for birdie, but above the hole on a fast green means protecting par and a makable birdie putt is now out of the equation. A missed fairway may mean laying up to the front of the green with the next shot and setting up a chip to save par. For someone not as skilled with a wedge it may mean chipping on and 2 putting, avoiding a double bogie. Every single shot dictates what your next shot will be and this is true of a Tour player, a + index or a 20 handicap, the only difference being the next shot will be different for each player. So the goal should be hit every shot as well as you can given the parameters of the previous shot. Scores will take care of themselves if you play one shot at a time. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

I've started working with a new swing coach.  One of the (many) things he saw was that my right hip sat naturally higher than my left hip when standing straight up.  I do have one leg slightly shorter than the other, so it made sense.  After working a bit, he asked me to take off my right shoe and hit balls.  Very interesting results -- better clearing of the hips on the downswing.  We also worked on a couple of other issues, including pointing out my weight distribution and changes during my swing (used a pressure mat to identify).  Again, surprised a bit by what I saw.  One last issue that we talked about and worked on was to try and get my hands a bit higher above me on the backswing (more upright as opposed to my too flat driver swing).  More than enough for one day, but it was informative and productive.

Played this morning in a 7 person skins game (normally we have about 20-24 players competing in a team game and skins game, but there was another event elsewhere keeping people away.  Anyway, I wore an extra insert in my left shoe and worked on the things discussed yesterday with my coach during the round.  The results, while far from great, showed signs of moving in the right direction.  I did experience some balance issues because of the changes I was working on, but I played decently, including a birdie on a tough par 3 and a chip in birdie on the #1 handicap hole to go on and win 3 skins (all 3 paying both net and gross!).  The payout wasn't great because of the number of skins out there, but I did have 6 of them, so I got my money back plus.

Oh yeah....I shot 79.  I did have one double on #17 when I hit a fat 9 iron in a freshly sanded fairway, then put my next shot above the hole on a steep slope and 3 putting.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

Hadn’t played or touched a club in two weeks

Very happy with 39-38 walking.

62525639175__695107C0-314D-48A9-95B0-6CE61ADEF572.JPG

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

My opinion of scrambles is always getting pencil whipped. I would rather just donate some money to the charity and play regular golf. I guess that I am just a stick in the mud!

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

11 hours ago, revkev said:

Hadn’t played or touched a club in two weeks

Very happy with 39-38 walking.

62525639175__695107C0-314D-48A9-95B0-6CE61ADEF572.JPG

Nice bag set up .....

and great choice of beverage!!  👍

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

Always wanted to play a more true links course it seems like fun. Hope you enjoy it.

I truly learned to appreciate the art of the shut down 5 & 4 iron lol. Shot 85 in 20 mph winds. It was a great experience and I can’t wait to go back! Played at Gearhart golf links in Gearhart Oregon. Now I’m going on a buddy trip January 1 at Bandon. Getting a little spoiled this year. 🏌🏼‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

Ping G430 Max 9* turned up to 10* in draw setting X-Stiff Ping Tour Chrome 2.0 60

Srixon ZX 3w Ventus Velocore Blue 7s

Ping G425 5w X-Stiff Ping Tour 70 

Srixon ZX5 4-6 Modus Tour 105 Stiff 

Srixon ZX& 7-PW  Modus Tour 105 Stiff 

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore 50* 54* 58* TrueTemper Dynamic Gold Spinner

See the source image Phantom X5 Putter

Ball: Srixon Z-Star Diamond <>

15 hours ago, Kenny B said:

My goal is to NOT make doubles and minimize bogeys.

True, it's all relative to where you're at in this game!

» My goal is to NOT make worse than doubles and maximize the number of bogeys vs worse holes.

Sure, I'll take a birdie where I can find it - every once in a while (not quite a blue moon ☺️) on a short hole or if I've played a not too long Par 5 especially well - but really a par is my "personal birdie"!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

14 hours ago, CarlH said:

..my right hip sat naturally higher than my left hip when standing straight up.  I do have one leg slightly shorter...

I have that same problem, more pronounced after a hip replacement, but - my PT guy (who golfs) recommended (well: ordered me really!) to put a heel lift (2 mm) on my right side to even things out. So now there's a shim in every shoe! 

Carl - surprised that had not been recommended to you before..... Fyi, I put my own insoles into all my shoes so I cut up pieces of the "stock" insoles for lifts. Maybe try it out?

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Frost delay today, so haven't started my round yet. Everything is going to be backed up, but i think a lot of people will not show-up. Luckily I have the second tee time for the day, so I will get to start pretty quickly after the frost delay is over.

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

My opinion of scrambles is always getting pencil whipped. I would rather just donate some money to the charity and play regular golf. I guess that I am just a stick in the mud!

Getting “Pencil Whipped” is never going away. I used to go only when their where guys that where going to have a good time and try to play well and put up with the 5 hour round. And the Charities we played in we’re all good area causes especially for military vets.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

2 hours ago, twyatt700 said:

I truly learned to appreciate the art of the shut down 5 & 4 iron lol. Shot 85 in 20 mph winds. It was a great experience and I can’t wait to go back! Played at Gearhart golf links in Gearhart Oregon. Now I’m going on a buddy trip January 1 at Bandon. Getting a little spoiled this year. emoji38.pngemoji466.png🏌🏼‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

I liked Gearhart.  Not a great course, but I was there before their recent renovation.  My wife and I played in a "Nobody Here Is Irish" tournament on St. Patrick's Day.  My wife is Irish, so we had to play!!  What I really liked was McMenamin's and their Irish Stout.  

Shot 39/46:85 today at Pebble Creek. No birdies today...

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

First simulator day of the season. Not done outside yet but needed to play. Was very bad lol. Started good and was happy with some of my driver numbers but on course was brutal. Out to in path and very fat iron play. Guess I’m not ready for the sim season!

here is at the end of the round hitting the range. I mean consistent I guess?

144E589E-36CE-4DB3-AA96-F6EF6242827B.jpeg

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Well today was a bit brutal but had to do it since I made the reservation via a GolfNow Hot Deal. Played all 18 through mid-40s and rain. Kept my mask on even though I was playikg with anyone to keep my face warm haha.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Shot around a 93ish today, which is good for me. Driver swing was non-existent. Putter was cold. Irons red hot. My ability to get on the green from 160 and in saved me. Even put one on the green on a 185 yard par 3 with a 5 iron. Normally I can't hit a 5 iron. 

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

Frost delay and cool, crisp, windy day.  I struggled a bit today with solid ball striking and putting was less than stellar.  Can think of a couple of 3 putts, one being an 8 foot putt for eagle which ended up as a par.  Greens were hard and fast.  Started out with a shotgun start due to the frost delay and I hit my first shot OB!  Ouch.  84 for the day.  

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

It was cold, it was 39 degrees at tee off, 6 hours later we finished the chili open at 49 degrees, it was harder than we expected, we finished the scramble with an 86.

20201025_091830.jpg

20201025_091834.jpg

20201025_105339.jpg

20201025_105343.jpg

20201025_110122.jpg

20201025_110129.jpg

20201025_110943.jpg

20201025_111200.jpg

20201025_111357.jpg

20201025_114423.jpg

20201025_115233.jpg

20201025_120916.jpg

20201025_122141.jpg

20201025_123010.jpg

20201025_123032.jpg

20201025_123448.jpg

20201025_124645.jpg

20201025_124715.jpg

20201025_152904.jpg

20201025_130400.jpg

20201025_130412.jpg

20201025_133006.jpg

20201025_133416.jpg

20201025_140701.jpg

20201025_140709.jpg

20201025_140713.jpg

20201025_140717.jpg

20201025_142921.jpg

20201025_143219.jpg

20201025_152916.jpg

20201025_153851.jpg

My Reviews:

2023 Official review - Rapsodo MLM2Pro!

2022 Official Review - Edel SMS Wedges

2021 Official Review - Tommy Armour Impact 3 Putter

2020 Official Member Review - BagBoy Chiller Cart Bag

Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Honma TR21 4 Wood - Unofficial Review by xOldBenKenobiX

Driver - :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme 10.5, UST helium 5  Wood - :honma:TR21 4 Wood, Vizard 20-60  and TW GS 5 Wood Vixard FD 55  768205649_Screenshot2023-06-0213_28_25.png.53900da2fbc8d481e66d2a00ab6ac775.png 301 Combo 301CB and 301MB    231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png.6bd9ee8247ca1cc0415f39bf5fdfe313.png. SMS 48*, 56*, 60*   Putter: Lucky golf putter. Ball:  ::titelist-small:  ProV1, ::Arccos:: Smart Sensors. Shoes: a couple ::footjoy-small:: A couple of :nike-small: A couple of Adidas ,   Yeah I have a shoe addiction.::SuperSpeed:: Started at 79mph, finished 1st stage at 91mph

20200728_121856.jpg.9cf8a7d26ca1096e8d390a8c2f59b6c2.jpg

The cold must have scars everyone off this morning here. Rolled into the course at about 10 and there was no one there, one person about 6 holes in front and another about 6, holes behind after and that was it. It was uppper 40 with some light breeze but not too bad for this time of year

Played pretty well, first two holes were a slow start going bogey bogey. Recovered with my longest drive all year down wind to 280, of course only made par but still was good. One birdie on the par 5 eighth. Also parred the longest par four by sticking a knockdown 4 hybrid to about 10 feet, though for those keeping score at home I was one roll short of a birdie. Went 39/40 for 79. Game feels solid hopefully one more round before the season ends but if not that was a solid way to end the year.

First is where the long drive went, second the birdie put, then just some views.

PXL_20201025_141833237.jpg

PXL_20201025_150622496.jpg

PXL_20201025_150627255.jpg

PXL_20201025_150630161.jpg

PXL_20201025_163033484.jpg

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

6 hours ago, Lacassem said:

First simulator day of the season. Not done outside yet but needed to play. Was very bad lol. Started good and was happy with some of my driver numbers but on course was brutal. Out to in path and very fat iron play. Guess I’m not ready for the sim season!

here is at the end of the round hitting the range. I mean consistent I guess?

144E589E-36CE-4DB3-AA96-F6EF6242827B.jpeg

Perfect... but looks like your club is about an inch too long for your swing.  🤣