TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

Got out today it was 48F max could have been better. Birdied thr first hole which game me hope. Finished 12 over but glad I can get out.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Driver:  Ben Hogan GS53
4W:  Maltby KE4 
2i: Maltby KE4 FDI 
4-PW:  Maltby TS-1 - C-Taper 120g 
50,54,58: Maltby TSW

Putter:  L.A.B. DF2.1 Accra Shaft 2023 Forum Testers - L.A.B. Putters
Ball: Mixed prefer ProV1 or Snell
Handicap: 9.2  -  Best Score: 72 (E) Springdale CC, Canton NC -2022

2020 Forum Tester - Ben Hogan GS53 Driver

My wife and I played Caloosa in Sun City Center today. A ho hum 88 for me. The Bermuda grass rough is killing me. At one of the tee boxes this big fellow was watching us. Doesn't look big in the photos but had to be a good 12 feet. My partner was watching him as I was teeing off - didn't want any surprises as my back was turned to him.
IMG_5965.thumb.JPG.1e549eeddd76da55c5d7611977cd5323.JPG

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

They look kinda harmless when they’re laying there like that.
There not

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

I played nine holes today in the Classic Bag Challenge. The course was pretty busy and being a walk up, I figured I might not get to play and was prepared to just hit the range. I got paired up with a gentleman and his son-in-law and had a good time. Josh (the son-in-law) was playing his second ever round of golf and I was happy to be playing with someone new to the game. My favorite moment of the day was him stepping up to the ninth tee and proclaiming he was going to rip it, and he did. The excitement he displayed was a wonderful reminder of why we play this game. 

I didn't play too well, shot a 59 over nine holes with my iron play being the main culprit. I hit the driver well and even hit of couple of shots that impressed the playing partners. I didn't lose a ball, but did have to hit from a couple of nasty lies. My putting was good and I nearly holed a couple of long ones. My game has been a dumpster fire this year, but my putting has been my saving grace. 

82 (41/41), two birdies and three doubles on the front... Driving and putting were positives today, all approaches weren’t. 2nd lesson Wednesday.... 

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

They look kinda harmless when they’re laying there like that.
There not

Harmless looking or not if it's got teeth I'm staying away

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Harmless looking or not if it's got teeth I'm staying away

That’s a great idea! By the looks of it you’re just “snack size”!
SWMBO and I saw one probably similar length last week in a large retention pond near residential area. As soon as the idiots start feeding it it’ll get relocated. There was a 14’ in there last year that was moved to Gatorland.

Rick

Left Hand, 

7 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Not going out today.  Temp dropped to 27º last night and the high is only going to be 40º.  It's 34º now at 10:30am so I'm guessing that there is at least a 2-3 hour frost delay.  That would mean that our 10am tee time won't be until about 1pm... wasted day.  High 40's tomorrow looks a lot better.

I lied!!  I did go out today; got a call about 11am asking if I wanted to walk 9 holes at 1pm.  I am so easy!!  🥴

Temp was 38º.  Birdied #1, and was even par through #8.  Doubled #9, but I blame the flat light, as the sun was not out and it was starting to get a little dark for these old eyes.  Still, +2 for the front nine par 37 is a score I can live with after a lot of bogeys yesterday.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

5 hours ago, dlow206 said:

Trying to work on some swing changes and a grip change and of course that means that I played as bad as possible. Couldn't even hit a pitch shot right. Near the end of the round, figured out what was going wrong, then i could at least start to hit pitch shots well again. 

Had a range session after the round. Found that as i have been working on swing changes, my tempo got slow. And when my tempo gets slow, bad things happen. Sequencing gets really really off. So I sped up my tempo while hitting some balls, and of course i hit the ball much better.

Got home and recorded myself doing the parallel to parallel drill that my instructor asked me to work on. I did it with what I think is my good "fast" tempo, but not trying to swing too hard. When I watched the video, this "fast" tempo actually looks really smooth and controlled on video. No wonder my swing sucked out on the course, my tempo must have been like the speed of a loaded up minivan. 

Well done!!  Got the Monte minivan analogy in there.  Good job!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

9 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Well done!!  Got the Monte minivan analogy in there.  Good job!!

Haha yeah, but minivan speed on full swing is not necessarily good. I think Monte used the minivan analogy in the Use the Bounce series, right?

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

41 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

Haha yeah, but minivan speed on full swing is not necessarily good. I think Monte used the minivan analogy in the Use the Bounce series, right?

Yep!  That's a great short game video; helped me a lot, especially the bunker lessons.  

Had a long bunker shot today...  the bunker is about 35 yards short of the green and the pin was in the back, another 20 yards.  Most bunker shots are relatively short greenside shots, but this bunker is set back away from the green.  I am normally short of the bunker on this short par 4, but today with a little breeze and firming up fairways, my ball rolled in.  I decided my 54º wasn't enough, so used my PW; opened it up a little and made my normal bunker swing... flew it all the way to the hole.  Just like Monte showed me.

40/42:82. Putting was good. Driver and irons were mediocre. Chipping was good. Distance wedges were terrible; too many fat shots.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

1 hour ago, cnosil said:

40/42:82. Putting was good. Driver and irons were mediocre. Chipping was good. Distance wedges were terrible; too many fat shots.

I’d love an 82 based on how your round went 🙂

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

I’d love an 82 based on how your round went

It is all relative to expectations but it is all relatable no matter how good or bad of a player someone is. I completely understand where you are at with you game and how shots you hit well one minute become terrible the next. My definition of a bad shot is just narrower than yours.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

2 minutes ago, cnosil said:

It is all relative to expectations but it is all relatable no matter how good or bad of a player someone is. I completely understand where you are at with you game and how shots you hit well one minute become terrible the next. My definition of a bad shot is just narrower than yours. emoji16.png

Yep!  We are all at different skill levels and obviously have different expectations.  I have good chipping days and bad chipping days.  Some days the ball checks up when I don't want it to, and some days it doesn't when I want it to check.  Generally, I am happy if I can chip to within 6 feet, but like them to be closer.  🥴

13 hours ago, Rickp said:

That’s a great idea! By the looks of it you’re just “snack size”!
SWMBO and I saw one probably similar length last week in a large retention pond near residential area. As soon as the idiots start feeding it it’ll get relocated. There was a 14’ in there last year that was moved to Gatorland.

Just past the entrance to my development on the main road (Hwy 17) there's a place called Alligator Adventure. It turns out the man who owns the Barefoot Golf complex built it as a place to put all the gators they "relocate" from the property. His son runs the place, and it's one of the most popular tourist attractions in town. (money goes to money...) 

We see them all the time down here. Some courses are loaded with them (Caledonia for example I saw over ten of them). I've been here almost 10 years now, and I've never seen nor heard of a gator attacking a golfer. Granted, there are probably stories of when it's happened, but I'd be willing to bet it was because the person was dumb enough to provoke the gator.

One thing about living down here, you see all kinds of wildlife. Everything from black bears, panthers, eagles, hawks, gators, all kinds of snakes, and perhaps the ugliest animal I've ever seen, the turkey vulture. From what I've seen, if you don't bother them, they won't bother you...

Driver:          :ping-small: G425 Max 10.5*

Fairway:      :ping-small: G425 Max 14*5* & 17.5*

Hybrids:      :ping-small: G425 Max 22* & 26*

Irons:           :callaway-small: Apex DCB 6-AW

Wedges:      :callaway-small: Jaws Raw Face 54-10

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore 58-6

Putter:         :EVNROLL:  ER7  34”

Just past the entrance to my development on the main road (Hwy 17) there's a place called Alligator Adventure. It turns out the man who owns the Barefoot Golf complex built it as a place to put all the gators they "relocate" from the property. His son runs the place, and it's one of the most popular tourist attractions in town. (money goes to money...) 
We see them all the time down here. Some courses are loaded with them (Caledonia for example I saw over ten of them). I've been here almost 10 years now, and I've never seen nor heard of a gator attacking a golfer. Granted, there are probably stories of when it's happened, but I'd be willing to bet it was because the person was dumb enough to provoke the gator.
One thing about living down here, you see all kinds of wildlife. Everything from black bears, panthers, eagles, hawks, gators, all kinds of snakes, and perhaps the ugliest animal I've ever seen, the turkey vulture. From what I've seen, if you don't bother them, they won't bother you...

When we had our condo in Surfside Beach we saw many Gators. Barefoot Landing had gators w no fence and people we’re walking around w little kids!! The old waterway hills & Arrowhead had many gators.
The only gator attacks I know of here are on the little dogs that some people walk right next to ponds. Not the gator fault.

Rick

Left Hand, 

When I was in the service and stationed at Charleston Naval Base, we'd often go to the Naval Weapons Station golf course. There were ALWAYS gators adorning the fairways.  One particular hole had a fair size pond that you needed to lay up to.  Often 5 or 6 gators lazed out in front of the pond.  Didn't want to lay up TOO close to the pond 🙂

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

downpours last night and early this morning and 30mph winds made for a really tough round. 

i played...well i played a round in late november in nothing more than a long sleeve polo, we can leave it at that and forget about the rest 😂😂

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

Played 9 holes with my Monday walking buddies.  Started par, birdie, bogey, double.  Is that "hitting for the cycle" in golf?? 

Ended up +3 for a 40 on a nice fall day.  Mounds very typical on my course make for interesting lies.

IMG_5442.jpg.c03c8a8e5810a6ea788f262afe5bd719.jpg

We've had a pretty bad week rain wise so the course has struggled to get us on 18 holes. Last couple of rounds we play 11 holes then restart and play another 7. They have also requested us to walk and carry if possible to protect the course. So it is 4 layers of clothes on top, snood, beanie hat, golf mitts, waterproof trousers and golf boots with stinger cleats  but I'm still out playing. Chipping is particularly difficult at the moment you just can't predict how the ball will react on the 1st bounce, sometimes it rolls out others it just digs in and rolls 6 inches.

Saturday only lasted 14 holes, 15mph wind and a squall came in and just soaked us. Still managed a decent score in trying conditions of 6 over   

Today 5 over for 18 without really making a putt, had my Mavrik Driver back with the lengthen shaft and this seems to be doing the trick, striking the ball really well. 17th is a 275 yd par 4, down wind I can just about make it, putting for eagle twice on it today (missed them both). 

Going to try and play the next 3 days forecast is cold but dry so hopefully get a decent score or 2.

WIMB

Driver Callaway Epic 10.5' Fujikura Stiff

3W Callaway Epic 15' Fujikura Stiff

3-AW Srixon Z565 Nippon Stiff

52', 56' Cleveland RTX 585 Wedges

Putter Taylormade Rosa Daytona

Bags 2017 Callaway Org14 Cart bag or 2018 Srixon Z start Carry bag 

10 minutes ago, Alf. S said:

We've had a pretty bad week rain wise so the course has struggled to get us on 18 holes. Last couple of rounds we play 11 holes then restart and play another 7. They have also requested us to walk and carry if possible to protect the course. So it is 4 layers of clothes on top, snood, beanie hat, golf mitts, waterproof trousers and golf boots with stinger cleats  but I'm still out playing. Chipping is particularly difficult at the moment you just can't predict how the ball will react on the 1st bounce, sometimes it rolls out others it just digs in and rolls 6 inches.

Saturday only lasted 14 holes, 15mph wind and a squall came in and just soaked us. Still managed a decent score in trying conditions of 6 over   

Today 5 over for 18 without really making a putt, had my Mavrik Driver back with the lengthen shaft and this seems to be doing the trick, striking the ball really well. 17th is a 275 yd par 4, down wind I can just about make it, putting for eagle twice on it today (missed them both). 

Going to try and play the next 3 days forecast is cold but dry so hopefully get a decent score or 2.

Way to go Alf!!  I could not get myself up for play in those conditions.  I commend you, sir!

37 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Way to go Alf!!  I could not get myself up for play in those conditions.  I commend you, sir!

COVID restrictions are pretty tight in Scotland at the moment and golf is about one of the only things you can do. It is what is keeping me sane at the moment. 

WIMB

Driver Callaway Epic 10.5' Fujikura Stiff

3W Callaway Epic 15' Fujikura Stiff

3-AW Srixon Z565 Nippon Stiff

52', 56' Cleveland RTX 585 Wedges

Putter Taylormade Rosa Daytona

Bags 2017 Callaway Org14 Cart bag or 2018 Srixon Z start Carry bag 

52 minutes ago, Shankster said:

263 3 wood, and like 266 driver.  

This is not uncommon for me. Not all the time but there are holes or times that due to the landing angle my 3w will go almost as far as my driver. My driver is almost all carry but 3w has the added benefit of roll. Not sure if that's the case with you but I wouldn't focus a lot on it. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

7 minutes ago, THEZIPR23 said:

This is not uncommon for me. Not all the time but there are holes or times that due to the landing angle my 3w will go almost as far as my driver. My driver is almost all carry but 3w has the added benefit of roll. Not sure if that's the case with you but I wouldn't focus a lot on it. 

Just makes me wonder why I would ever pull the driver.  My miss with the thing is round ruining.  The 3 wood miss is not nearly as bad.

33 minutes ago, Shankster said:

Just makes me wonder why I would ever pull the driver.  My miss with the thing is round ruining.  The 3 wood miss is not nearly as bad.

If it is always that way then yes I would question it, if it is rare then you should be ok. 

I play a public course most Sunday's. 10th hole is a 400ish yard par 4 with a landing area that is slightly downhill (maybe 5 feet total downhill). There is a bunker at 295. Driver goes in it, so I drop to 3w, which ends up rolling to about 5 yards of it, and I have hit it in it, so I drop back to driving iron and it still gets within 10 yards of it. Haven't hit the driving iron in it yet, but on paper there is 60 yards or more between DI and driver but in reality there are instances where that gap shrinks immensely. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

2 minutes ago, THEZIPR23 said:

If it is always that way then yes I would question it, if it is rare then you should be ok. 

I play a public course most Sunday's. 10th hole is a 400ish yard par 4 with a landing area that is slightly downhill (maybe 5 feet total downhill). There is a bunker at 295. Driver goes in it, so I drop to 3w, which ends up rolling to about 5 yards of it, and I have hit it in it, so I drop back to driving iron and it still gets within 10 yards of it. Haven't hit the driving iron in it yet, but on paper there is 60 yards or more between DI and driver but in reality there are instances where that gap shrinks immensely. 

Yeah, I hit a 3 iron off the tee today further than a driver... I’ve never liked drivers, actually never liked a 3 wood either, but this thing is my go to. 3 wood was going further than the driver before I messed around with the weights,  I didn’t even use the dang thing at the beginning of the season.  No point.

Been hooking my 2 Hybrid off the planet, so it is in time out. And getting a letting more right to left out of the t100s than I’d like to see on a stock shot.  I’ve tried a few little things to reduce it, but I don’t think I can hold the face off any longer without hoseling them...

39/40 w/30 putts yesterday at Las Barancas.  We teed off at 1155 and finished at 1430.  The courses at midday times are near deserted.  We did have a group behind us but we spaced a hole+ soon after starting... and no one in front that we could see.

The guys are loving the quick play but one commented that he's starting to feel a little cheated as we're heading back home so fast.  Too fast, too slow, too big, too small... we bipeds gripe about almost everything 😆.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)