Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

49 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Wife and I played another new (to us) course. It was only a one alligator day - a small one . I figure it's parents were hiding someplace watching me. Overall didn't play too badly given I haven't gotten the hang of Bermuda rough or greens. A 44 on the front and 43 on the back with only one water ball.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Whenever I visit my buddy in Florida, the biggest thing I can't get used to is seeing everyone putt from way off the green.  You can't get away with that in my area. 

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

Had some nice shots but was mostly testing the BH hybrid didn’t keep score since it was like 35 no one was out on the course which was nice ... also used the jpx 900 hot metals for the first time I like them too 

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver Tensei AV Blue or  :ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:titelist-small: T300 4i-GW - Tensei AV Blue AM2 Regular Flex  or :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW Project X Lz 4.5 Regular Flex Graphite 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter - BGT Stability Tour Black shaft 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag 

3 minutes ago, Nolan220 said:

Had some nice shots but was mostly testing the BH hybrid didn’t keep score since it was like 35 no one was out on the course which was nice ... also used the jpx 900 hot metals for the first time I like them too 

😲  Hey!  Wait a minute!!  I'm 73, and it was like 34 and I kept score.  Played 18 holes with another couple in a little over 3 hours.  OK, it you're testing... you get a pass!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

7 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

😲  Hey!  Wait a minute!!  I'm 73, and it was like 34 and I kept score.  Played 18 holes with another couple in a little over 3 hours.  OK, it you're testing... you get a pass!

Heck it was 45 degrees and I didn't keep score. But I was testing the Gamer golf ball today!😄 Can't spoil the surprise you'll have to wait for the official testing thread to be created. 

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

2 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Today was one of those Funny days... some haha Funny, some not.

My wife and I had a tee time at 9:46 with another couple, but the course had an hour frost delay.  We decided to leave the house around our tee time expecting to arrive with plenty of time to warm up.  At 9:30 the other couple called and they were there and the course was open!!  We scrambled!  Got there; got carted up; met them at the clubhouse and headed for the first tee... no warmup.  Oh yeah, foggy, 34º with a breeze out of the north.

I did swing my Skilz Gold Flex 10 times right handed and 10 times left handed, then grabbed my driver.  I had NO birdies; not surprising; 2 bogeys and 3 doubles (on #7, #12, and #18) for a round of 80.  

Now, the Funny part (not haha).  I drove the ball pretty well for me; 12/13 fairways and the one I missed, I only missed by 3 feet.  However, I couldn't hit a 2nd shot... period... with any club!!  I only hit 3 greens in regulation; two of those were par 3's.  A bad day of ball striking and still shoot +8.  Short game was solid.

Now, the Funniest part.  On #3 the guy we were playing with hit his ball into the hazard.  My wife who still isn't playing, was helping look for his ball.  It would have been in the water, but the pond water is very low in winter.  She saw a ball (wasn't his... a TopFlite 🙄) and climbed down the bank to get it, lost her balance, and fell into the reeds.  Didn't get hurt and didn't get wet, but had to pick out hundreds of seed pods that stuck to her fleece vest.  🤣

Tell Martha not be be mad at me for using the funny emoji 😆.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

59 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

I actually intended too but forgot a score card 🤦🏼‍♂️

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver Tensei AV Blue or  :ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:titelist-small: T300 4i-GW - Tensei AV Blue AM2 Regular Flex  or :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW Project X Lz 4.5 Regular Flex Graphite 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter - BGT Stability Tour Black shaft 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag 

9 hours ago, Kenny B said:

I can do it without a scorecard.  I remember every shot on every hole, which is a bad thing.  Pros forget a bad shot and move on.  My bad shots are in my head until I go to sleep.  I start the next day with a clean slate.

Funny - as I was reading @Nolan220 post I was thing he same thing. Even without a scorecard I can remember the good and bad holes along with my overall score. This is irritating to my wife who constantly asks me if I recorded the score when we play. I must be a bit OCD. 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

82 yesterday.  Putting was not up to par.  Temps were supposed to get up to the upper 40s in the afternoon, but a fog rolled in and never lifted, keeping the temps around 40 for most of the round.  Played nines with 2 other guys with 2 lower totals paying the higher total score -- I paid out.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

This is becoming comical now, the 5th straight round, I have butcher the front 9 ..(different courses) and and then on the back 9 its been a solid rounds of 38,37, 38,36,37.  No rhyme or reason for the failures on the front 9, right now I think is getting in my head.. I didn't change anything on my swing or chipping or putting from front to back.

The back 9 have been a mostly lights out performance and the front 9 has been ridiculous  triples, doubles, etc. and is usually a 4-5 holes stretch.. (damage is done). is like there is a reset at the turn and all systems are go.

golf Love / Hate relationship.

Driver:   TaylorMade Qi10 MAX - 8.5 with Fujikura Speeder NX TCS 50 (Terra Forza White Shaft Testing)
3 -Wood:  Sub70 949x 3 Wood 15 with Hrdz RDX Black Stiff
5-Wood:  Sub70 949x 5 Wood with Hrdz RDX Black stiff
4-Hybrid: Sub70 949x 4 Hybrid with Project X 5.5 Hybrid Stiff
Irons: Mizuno Pro 225 - 6-PW , w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff
Wedges: Sub70 TAIII w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff - 50 ,56, 60
Putter: L.A.B Mezz1, 34 in
Balls: MaxFli Tour X, TaylorMade Tour Response, TaylorMade TPx 
GPS:   Shot Scope X5 with Tracking

TESTED: SUB70 949X 5 Wood
TESTED: NIPPO N.S. Regio Formula MB+ 65 Stiff.
TESTED: SkyCaddie LX5 GPS Watch
TESTED: Bag Boy ZFT Bag

13 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Tell Martha not be be mad at me for using the funny emoji 😆.

She isn't mad... she laughed on the way down.  

Her trick today was setting off the Walmart burglar alarm.  She stood there with the alarm going off; no one came over, so she left.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

3 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Funny - as I was reading @Nolan220 post I was thing he same thing. Even without a scorecard I can remember the good and bad holes along with my overall score. This is irritating to my wife who constantly asks me if I recorded the score when we play. I must be a bit OCD. 

That's because you are a Virtuoso like me.  😆

She isn't mad... she laughed on the way down.  
Her trick today was setting off the Walmart burglar alarm.  She stood there with the alarm going off; no one came over, so she left.

They just took her picture, since she left it will be on the nightly news and her picture will be on display at the post office.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

I played yesterday, it was a par 70, and I was 7-over thru 10, probably the worst I've played in a few months. Then I finished the last 8 holes in 3 under by making birdies holes 13, 14, and 15 to shoot 74. That is one of my weirdest rounds in a while.

:cobra-small:Radspeed 10.5*

:titleist-small:TS 15* 3 Wood

:mizuno-small:CLK 19* Hybrid

:mizuno-small:JPX 900 Forged P-4 Irons

:titleist-small:SM7 52*&56* Wedges

:titleist-small:SM6 60* Wedge

:taylormade-small:Ghost Spider Putter

:bridgestone-small:Tour B XS

17 hours ago, tony@CIC said:

Wife and I played another new (to us) course. It was only a one alligator day - a small one . I figure it's parents were hiding someplace watching me. Overall didn't play too badly given I haven't gotten the hang of Bermuda rough or greens. A 44 on the front and 43 on the back with only one water ball.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Growing up in Florida, we use to go watch them wrestle gators. That seemed very real and awful scary at that time.  Ahh yes, Howard Johnson's, all you can eat fried clams, Stuckey's peanut brittle, comic books, and that silly hand held game get the ball through the maze and in the hole (never mastered that one either)... those were the days.

15 hours ago, Kenny B said:

I can do it without a scorecard.  I remember every shot on every hole, which is a bad thing.  Pros forget a bad shot and move on.  My bad shots are in my head until I go to sleep.  I start the next day with a clean slate.

that funny, I can remember every shot from the last round I've played too, but the second I start a new round, that one is gone...

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

6 minutes ago, Sluggo42 said:

that funny, I can remember every shot from the last round I've played too, but the second I start a new round, that one is gone...

... Pretty much the same for me, although I can remember every shot everyone in my group hit, or at least al that I saw. Then new memories start the next round. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

Man I am dying to go play, but the windstorm is off the hook here in SoCal. Like 30 mph, with gusts that make it hard to stand in one spot.

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

7:00 am Tee Time, 54*, light drizzle & cloudy, Yuck.
Took so time to pay attention to what the other 3 combatants were doing. This was club selection on a 130 yard hole;
80 year old, driver
78 year old, 5 hybrid
72 year old, 3 wood
74 (me), 8 iron
The 80 year old is getting really shaky but he’s out there 3 days a week.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Yes I made the bird.Image1607381265.680085.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

2 minutes ago, Getoffmylawn said:

39 - 43 for a less than stellar 82.  All in all I can't complain too much, I was playing golf in Nebraska in December.  The game suffered from a very rusty short game...I had the touch and feel of a guy who hasn't been able to play or practice in a month due to weather.  

Here's a picture of the course and the conditions...everything pretty browned out and dormant...

IMG_4810.jpg.e7f73b26ec25b9904b3244efa869512d.jpg

Wednesday is supposed to hit a record high of 64, so I'll be back out again and probably get some range time in before and after too.

Yea, golfing in Nebraska in December is different.  One upside to the climate change discussion.  Hey, might as well adopt the "glass half full" when you can 🙂.

24 minutes ago, Rickp said:

7:00 am Tee Time, 54*, light drizzle & cloudy, Yuck.
Took so time to pay attention to what the other 3 combatants were doing. This was club selection on a 130 yard hole;
80 year old, driver
78 year old, 5 hybrid
72 year old, 3 wood
74 (me), 8 iron
The 80 year old is getting really shaky but he’s out there 3 days a week.

My Monday walking group on our par 3 #4 hole when it plays about 130y...

80 year old,  6 hybrid
77 year old,  8 iron
my wife (65),  easy 7W
73 (me),  9i

The 80 year old has found some distance this past 2 weeks, so might be less now... if it lasts.

11 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Yea, golfing in Nebraska in December is different.  One upside to the climate change discussion.  Hey, might as well adopt the "glass half full" when you can 🙂.

Yeah, maybe Al Gore was right and I'll be playing more in the winter...  😂

Driver: :titleist-small: TSR2, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 6 S, 65g Stiff

FW: :titleist-small: TSR2 3w, 15,  :Fuji:Ventus Blue 7 S, 70g Stiff

Hybrids:  :callaway-small: Apex Pro 3H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

:taylormade-small: Stealth DHY 4H, :Fuji:Ventus Blue 8 S, 80g Stiff

Irons: :edel-golf-1: SMS 5-6, SMS Pro 7-PW, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Wedges: :vokey-small:SM9 48 F Grind, 52 F Grind, 56 M Grind, Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff

Putter: :odyssey-small: Sri-Hot 5K Triple Wide, Stroke Lab shaft

Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1

Click here for my HONMA TR20 Official Review!  :honma:

Click here for my Arccos Caddie Bundle Official Review!   :Arccos:

Click here for my Edel SMS & SMS Pro Irons Official Review:edel-golf-1:

On 12/6/2020 at 10:34 PM, Nunfa0 said:

Isn't golf a funny beast, yesterday I played awful and struggled to a horrific for my handicap 92. Today I played really well and shot a 7 over 80. A 12 shot improvement in 24 hours makes no sense but I will take it 😁  

Oh and now my handicap at home is 8

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

9 hours ago, Sluggo42 said:

I can also remember every.....um, what were we talking about again?

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

5 hours ago, Grand Stranded said:

another day of lousy weather down here today. Damp high 40's and overcast. The course was really wet from rain all last night.

We were supposed to have 16 guys today, but only 6 showed up. We made the best of it though. We had the course to ourselves and played in one group, didn't keep score but played a skins game. It worked out great, I ended up getting a few bucks, but nobody won anything more than a two hole carry over.

The highlight of the day was one of the guys bringing a bottle of Select Club Praline Pecan Whisky with him. I'm not much of a drinker, and almost never drink while I' playing. I'd never heard of this stuff before, but once I smelled the scent of roasted pecans, I gave it a try. Very nice.

After we finished I stopped at a liquor store to pick up a bottle to bring up to Long Island for the Christmas holiday.  

Man that whisky sound delicious 😁🤤

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

Last Wednesday, 44 front, 36 back - how is that even possible? Stupid game...

• Titleist TSR2 11° HZRDUS Red CB 50 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Titleist TSR2 16.5º HZRDUS Red 60 CB 6.0 & TSR2 21º HZRDUS Black 4G 70 6.0 w Lamkin UTx Midsize
  • Mizuno JPX923 HMP 4-GW, T22 54.12WS, T22 58.04DC w Lamkin ST+2 Hybrid Midsize
  • Evnroll EV5.3
  • Maxfli Tour & ProV1
  • Ping Pioneer - MGI Zip Navigator AT
  • Payntr X 002 LE, Ecco Biom C4, Payntr X 001 F (Mesh)