Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

On 1/17/2021 at 9:41 PM, Kenny B said:

I really suck at this game!!  Same score as yesterday, 82 but today it was 42/40.  No birdies; no doubles, but I had to make a no-putt bogey to do it. 

Fairways hit... 5.  GIR... 3.  Really?!  Only 3 greens in regulation!!  I keep thinking what I could do if my long par putts and bogey saves were for birdie opportunities.  Frustrated!

I feel your pain, bro!

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

Getting out about 1-2 each weekend for 9 holes a piece. Winter Goll is an adventure ! Stoked about my putting starting to come down under 18 puts per 9. Overall scores are still struggling but that as been from 2nd and 3rd shots lately.  The new Triton Driver has been helping hit those fairways thus far.  Stay warm out there fellow spies ! 

404833948_Screenshot2021-01-18at12_31_23PM.png.983d2cef0df7a3eab8b743ce05d62d05.png

:wilson_staff_small: Triton 10.5 degree regular flex
:taylormade-small: R580 3 & 5 stiff flex 
1700984641_Screenshot2021-02-09at1_22_31PM.png.826d2fd278c265f02c50f581ec750bf5.png Inazone Single Length 4H
:cobra-small: 5i-SW Cobra Fmax ONE Length regular flex steel
:ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 
:ping-small: 2021 Hoofer 

image.jpeg.f0b1d1d2bc3b2ec6880dd6c9a3b096e9.jpeg   image.jpeg.231a9c2f1e7b1dc46388ceac1039351a.jpeg     image.png.32ebfd5998dc591ff68ab71bb6d09b08.png

10 minutes ago, fozcycle said:

Note, #14 was one of two holes that I did not birdie at all in 2020! And I had back to back birds!

Nice job conquering #14 (and so early in the year), well done!  Back-to-back birds had to feel great, and 1st place cash to boot -- what a day...

I'm decidedly brand agnostic -- but a bit less so with my recent change from a PING driver

:titelist-small: - TSi2 10.5 Driver - Tensei AV Raw Blue 55 R

:titelist-small: - TS2 4W - Graphite Design Tour AD DI 6 RS TS2 7W - Alta CB 65 R

:cobra-small:- Baffler 23* - Aldila NV-HL 65 R

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg - Original Series 0211 - 5-PW - MMT 80 S

:cleveland-small: - CBX2 50 / 54 / 58 - Rotex

image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png - Directed Force 2.1 (Nickel) - KBS Tour - Press No. II 3*

:Snell:- MTB  Black

datrek-brand_1456761019__86876.original.jpg.7c24f9ae71c7730ce29a828226731487.jpg - DG Lite II cart bag attached via Top-Lok to image.png.77fe07cbfea697deca64bd4a4263a151.png - Quad XL and Tracked by :ShotScope: - V3

Played in shorts this afternoon...not bad for mid January

Struggled with ball striking a bit today.

46 - 43 = 89

Too many missed greens

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

36 minutes ago, chisag said:

... What a fun, exasperating, good and bad round today. In other words ... golf. Battling a stomach flu the last few days I was a little weak but of course I walked anyway. I got paired up with 3 Korean players in their late 70's and they invited me to play from their tees, so I obliged. Normally I play from 6400 with some long par 4's and 2 drivable par 4's at 277/294, a 150 and a devious 115 yd par 3, it plays much longer than 6400. But at 5952 it plays short, very short because I can land on downslopes shooting the ball forward even farther. I was out driving my pards by 150 - 200yds every hole and they thought I was Dustin Johnson LOL. One of them never hit a ball above 3 feet the entire round and none of them came close to breaking 100. 

... Fun because even though they spoke broken English, they love golf and were a joy to spend 4.5 hours playing along side. Exasperating because I had 3 eagle putts and made none of them from 15/10/8 feet. I also had wedge or 9/8 iron almost every hole and just could not hit anything really close. I ended up at -2 and really should have been much lower on such a short course. 5 birdies and 3 bogies. I drove both 277/294 par 4's and only birdied one of them. Both are measured by their dogleg and not as the TP5 Pix flies, so they are more like 240 and 260 but over water that is about 15 yds short of both greens. I hit 2 wedges into bunkers with a par on one and bogie on the other. Just no excuse for hitting into a bunker with a pw in my hands. By the end of the round I was really tired and pulled my tee shot on 18 into the 9th fairway. There is a bunker on the left I can't fly over from my tees but 20 yds in front from the Gold Tees AND a downslope 20 yds in front of that bunker so I over swung and pulled my tee shot leaving me a 6 iron into the green. Blind shot so I landed in the middle of the green with a front pin and like I seemed to do all day I lipped out my 5th putt that caught a piece of the hole. It was like the Golf Gods were punishing me for playing forward tees. 🤣

... All in all I have no complaints as I felt much better, shared the day with some great guys that love the game and put myself in position to score all day. With so many stuck in winter conditions I am well aware how lucky I am to even be playing so I am not gonna complain about playing with temps in low 70's on a course too short for my skill level and not taking advantage of it. 

Have you picked a "home course" now that your in The Valley of the Sun?

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

20 hours ago, Kenny B said:

I really suck at this game!!  Same score as yesterday, 82 but today it was 42/40.  No birdies; no doubles, but I had to make a no-putt bogey to do it. 

Fairways hit... 5.  GIR... 3.  Really?!  Only 3 greens in regulation!!  I keep thinking what I could do if my long par putts and bogey saves were for birdie opportunities.  Frustrated!

I enjoy playing more when I suck because then I am not concerned about the score. I have lower expectations. 

It's all about getting out and playing for me. 

My ex-wife suffered from mal-content - never being satisfied. It is a horrible way to live. 

Golf is about attitude as much as score. Some people would give up a child to shoot those scores. 

Golf is simple - people are complicated.

5w Taylormade SLDR S 19* - 220yd, Ping G2 5-U - 190-105, Maltby M+ 54* & MG 60* - 95-75, Evnroll ER8, Titleist 816 H1 4h 21*, Maltby 4 Hybrid Iron 24* - 210-200, Callaway XR16 8* - 235 carry

886809507_image1(5).jpeg.56bc697c3b02b1fb00feb8d4b66389bc~2.jpeg

29 minutes ago, Buffly said:

I enjoy playing more when I suck because then I am not concerned about the score. I have lower expectations. 

It's all about getting out and playing for me. 

My ex-wife suffered from mal-content - never being satisfied. It is a horrible way to live. 

Golf is about attitude as much as score. Some people would give up a child to shoot those scores. 

My scores have been OK, but how I get them isn't OK.  I know I can play better than I have been, but wasted shots kill me.  It's not that I hit an errant shot; I just can't hit the ball.  I can't tell you how many times I have hit the ball in the fairway 150 yards from the green and then completely miss the ball with my next shot.  Fortunately, I get the ball within 30-40 yards of the green then make a par putt or at worst a bogey and not double.  

Yesterday I hit a poor tee shot on a par 5, topped my ball into a fairway bunker, hit a good shot out of the bunker to 145y out, chunked my 4th shot to 115y out, hit a decent 5th shot to a couple of feet in front of the green to a front pin location, chipped in for a bogey save.  At worst I should have been on the green or just short of the green in three shots where I can easily make a par.  It's been like this for a couple of weeks.  

I normally don't go out to play golf just for fun and have a good time.  I go out to play golf better than I did the last time I played golf.   I find it very difficult to enjoy being out there when I'm not hitting the shots I know I can hit.  On the positive side I have managed to recover enough to not make many doubles.  I have to figure out my issue before my short game goes on vacation.  Sorry for my rant... just frustrated.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

2 hours ago, chisag said:

... What a fun, exasperating, good and bad round today. In other words ... golf. Battling a stomach flu the last few days I was a little weak but of course I walked anyway. I got paired up with 3 Korean players in their late 70's and they invited me to play from their tees, so I obliged. Normally I play from 6400 with some long par 4's and 2 drivable par 4's at 277/294, a 150 and a devious 115 yd par 3, it plays much longer than 6400. But at 5952 it plays short, very short because I can land on downslopes shooting the ball forward even farther. I was out driving my pards by 150 - 200yds every hole and they thought I was Dustin Johnson LOL. One of them never hit a ball above 3 feet the entire round and none of them came close to breaking 100. 

... Fun because even though they spoke broken English, they love golf and were a joy to spend 4.5 hours playing along side. Exasperating because I had 3 eagle putts and made none of them from 15/10/8 feet. I also had wedge or 9/8 iron almost every hole and just could not hit anything really close. I ended up at -2 and really should have been much lower on such a short course. 5 birdies and 3 bogies. I drove both 277/294 par 4's and only birdied one of them. Both are measured by their dogleg and not as the TP5 Pix flies, so they are more like 240 and 260 but over water that is about 15 yds short of both greens. I hit 2 wedges into bunkers with a par on one and bogie on the other. Just no excuse for hitting into a bunker with a pw in my hands. By the end of the round I was really tired and pulled my tee shot on 18 into the 9th fairway. There is a bunker on the left I can't fly over from my tees but 20 yds in front from the Gold Tees AND a downslope 20 yds in front of that bunker so I over swung and pulled my tee shot leaving me a 6 iron into the green. Blind shot so I landed in the middle of the green with a front pin and like I seemed to do all day I lipped out my 5th putt that caught a piece of the hole. It was like the Golf Gods were punishing me for playing forward tees. 🤣

... All in all I have no complaints as I felt much better, shared the day with some great guys that love the game and put myself in position to score all day. With so many stuck in winter conditions I am well aware how lucky I am to even be playing so I am not gonna complain about playing with temps in low 70's on a course too short for my skill level and not taking advantage of it. 

Great round! You are a very good player.

I have always wondered if the PGA played closer if they would not score alot lower because of some of the same issues you ran into? Who knows.

5w Taylormade SLDR S 19* - 220yd, Ping G2 5-U - 190-105, Maltby M+ 54* & MG 60* - 95-75, Evnroll ER8, Titleist 816 H1 4h 21*, Maltby 4 Hybrid Iron 24* - 210-200, Callaway XR16 8* - 235 carry

10 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

My scores have been OK, but how I get them isn't OK.  I know I can play better than I have been, but wasted shots kill me.  It's not that I hit an errant shot; I just can't hit the ball.  I can't tell you how many times I have hit the ball in the fairway 150 yards from the green and then completely miss the ball with my next shot.  Fortunately, I get the ball within 30-40 yards of the green then make a par putt or at worst a bogey and not double.  

Yesterday I hit a poor tee shot on a par 5, topped my ball into a fairway bunker, hit a good shot out of the bunker to 145y out, chunked my 4th shot to 115y out, hit a decent 5th shot to a couple of feet in front of the green to a front pin location, chipped in for a bogey save.  At worst I should have been on the green or just short of the green in three shots where I can easily make a par.  It's been like this for a couple of weeks.  

I normally don't go out to play golf just for fun and have a good time.  I go out to play golf better than I did the last time I played golf.   I find it very difficult to enjoy being out there when I'm not hitting the shots I know I can hit.  On the positive side I have managed to recover enough to not make many doubles.  I have to figure out my issue before my short game goes on vacation.  Sorry for my rant... just frustrated.

I know your pain! My last round I found myself in great position off the tee and also did not have great approach shots or good putts for bird. 

A friend of mine says, "That's Golf." 

I say, "Hitting a round ball, with a crooked stick, at over 100mph from uneven terrain - never goes to plan."

11 hours ago, Kenny B said:

I hear ya Kenny.  Currently I'm in a putting funk.  My one putt make percentage has been horrid for the last handful of rounds.  It's hell hitting a great approach shot to within 10' and having a "just don't 3 putt the damn thing" mindset 😕.  

11 hours ago, Kenny B said:

You sound like me at times. We all have been there. I need to actually get back to more mental thinking to help my swing. I am not hitting the ball, it should be getting in the way and have confidence with every shot, even if you duffed your last one, that it will be the shot. 

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

So yesterday, because two of the courses I usually play had events, I went to Cocopah Rio Colorado for the first time.  It's not a long course but not super short either - at least from the blue tee.  They also have some very interesting tree locations and it must have been designed by a lefty that was fed up playing fade biased layouts 😆.

On the 176 yard #7 par 3 I hit two balls (5i) that ended up on the green and within two feet of each other.  Feeling it, I teed up a 3rd ball (the course was empty - as in no one) and pulled it left into a waste bunker.  I chipped that ball in for a birdie and two putted the others that were within 10 feet. Currently experiencing a "confidence zero" with the flat stick.

3 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

So yesterday, because two of the courses I usually play had events, I went to Cocopah Rio Colorado for the first time.  It's not a long course but not super short either - at least from the blue tee.  They also have some very interesting tree locations and it must have been designed by a lefty that was fed up playing fade biased layouts 😆.

On the 176 yard #7 par 3 I hit two balls (5i) that ended up on the green and within two feet of each other.  Feeling it, I teed up a 3rd ball (the course was empty - as in no one) and pulled it left into a waste bunker.  I chipped that ball in for a birdie and two putted the others that were within 10 feet. Currently experiencing a "confidence zero" with the flat stick.

does that mean a new flat stick that behaves better will soon find it's way into the bag? 🤣  In all seriousness though, I think we all go through it.  Sorry to hear it brother. 

BNewt51

Golf Addict.... Father of 4.  Pennsylvania Golfer 

Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond - Ventus Red X :callaway-small:

3 Wood:  TS2 14* :titleist-small:

Hybrid:  Titleist TSI 2 18*  (Only used on Soft Rainy days)  image.png.94e8f04243fe8584238d70d382b90525.png

Utility Irons:  4 iron (Steel Fiber FC 110 - Stiff)  image.png.edaa152b6173d27a9529d0f1d7fcc172.png

Irons:  Titleist T-150 4-PW Steel Fiber CW 110 - Stiff  :titleist-small:

Wedges:  Vokey 48-8 Vokey 54-10 Vokey 58-6 all SM9's  :titleist-small:

Putter:  Scotty Cameron Special Select 5 Flowback (custom shop copper finish) or Bettinardi QB8  :titleist-small:  :bettinardi-small:

Ball:  Pro-V1x :titleist-small:

Titleist Tour Carry Bag Black and White  :titleist-small:

Bushnell Range Finder (Patriot Pack)  

*King of taking (borrowing) all my club ***** friends clubs after they've discarded them after a couple months!

4 minutes ago, BNewton51 said:

does that mean a new flat stick that behaves better will soon find it's way into the bag? 🤣  In all seriousness though, I think we all go through it.  Sorry to hear it brother. 

I just asked about including a putter fitting during my Truespec iron/woods re-fitting using GCQuad... so yes 😆.

On 1/17/2021 at 5:09 AM, tony@CIC said:

We played with our Ohio golfing partners on Friday at Cypress Creek in Ruskin Fl. After several range sessions, my driver stopped acting up and my drives were fairly straight - well, except for that one drive that I sliced into the water. Ended up with an 88, primarily because I left about a half doz putts a roll away from the hole. One of these days I'll get to use to Bermuda grass. However, I was able to kick putt this in for a bird on a par 4 - no putter required emoji23.png
IMG_0427.JPG.508e5bb69a4bbbb1c5d6c5e6150c9d8b.JPG

This was also a day for seeing lots of wildlife on the course, from cranes and raccoons scampering across a parking lot to this bad boy sunning himself next to one of the tee boxes. 
IMG_0426.JPG

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Seeing that gator reminds me, "Daddy needs a new pair of shoes!"

... One of my favorite tee shots at Aguila or anywhere for that matter. About a 175 carry over the canyon that is much, much deeper than it looks in the picture. Bunker left about 220 and bunker right about the same distance. Another bunker about 300 that I aim right at and only reached once with a perfect tee shot aided by a slight breeze. Flat to about 240 then a downslope you can ride with a really good tee shot. When hit well I am usually about 10 yds short of the bunker and it sets up for a long approach to the green. The bunkers frame the hole very well. This is the only hole on the course where houses are visible but a good ways off the right side and the mountains are also much more majestic than the pictures show. Normally bright blue skies but it rained for the first time this morning and it was nice to see some clouds for a change of pace but perfectly happy with bright blue and sunny skies. 🤪

1056371591_Aguila152.jpg.263725681bdc0c43f03794b57f95f2db.jpg

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

I am definitely on the roller coaster. Go from 88 to 81 to 88. I walked yesterday and s*** 41/47:88 with zero birdies. Suffering in my short game. Temp was 38* to 70* with a 30 minute frost delay.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

I am definitely on the roller coaster. Go from 88 to 81 to 88. I walked yesterday and s*** 41/47:88 with zero birdies. Suffering in my short game. Temp was 38* to 70* with a 30 minute frost delay.

They don’t do Frost Delay here on some courses, Tee Times are canceled.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

85 43/42 

1 birdie / 8 pars / 6 doubles : /

10 FIRs, 8 GIRs

It was an all or nothing round for me. Wind was blowing 15-20+ making the club section more difficult or me. A couple bad lies and errors off the tee turned a good round into an average one. Greens were super fast and not holding anything, made for some fun chips/putts downhill to the hole...

Overall, happy to be able to play during the winter and continue to improve my game. 

Cobra Connect 5 participant 

:ping-small:  G410 Plus, w/ X stiff 75 g Project X Evenflow Black shaft driver / :cobra-small: Radspeed w/ Smoke RDX Blue 70S shaft

:cobra-small: Big Tour 3 wood/ 5 wood w/ Fujikura X F3 60S shaft

:cobra-small: 4 Hybrid w/ Project X Catalyst 80S shaft

:cobra-small: Copper MIM Tour Irons w/ KBS $ Taper Balck 120S shaft

:cobra-small: Snakebite 50, 54, and 58 wedges w/ KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 125S shaft

:scotty-small: Newport 2.5 putter

:Snell:MTB X golf balls

RH, Alabama

35 minutes ago, Rickp said:

They don’t do Frost Delay here on some courses, Tee Times are canceled.

😱

So if you have an early tee time, you are SOL?

Here there are no tee times available until 2pm.  We have frost delays that can last up to 2 hours.  Most of the time people cancel and we are caught up in about an hour.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

We are currently on a 4 hour delay...  Makes for some "fun" discussions in the shop...

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

So if you have an early tee time, you are SOL?
Here there are no tee times available until 2pm.  We have frost delays that can last up to 2 hours.  Most of the time people cancel and we are caught up in about an hour.

On Exec SOL.
On the 18 holes you start on the hole you should be on based on how many minutes per hole. So if you had 8:00 Tee time and frost lifted at 9:00 you will start at where you should have been @ that time. You will not be charged for the shortened 9 holes.

Rick

Left Hand, 

It was sunny and 45 today, so I figured why not? Shot 6 over 78: 11 GIR 32 putts. Still not hitting a lot of fairways (5/14) and not a great day for up and downs(2/7) but it always amuses me how well I can play when I have zero expectations...

Driver - Cobra LtDxLS

3 Wood - Ping g410 LST

2iron - Titleist U505

Irons - Ping i59

Wedges - Vokey Sm9

Putter - Mizuno Mcraft IV

Tumultuous couple of weeks with COVID 19 doing a number on the group.
Tomorrow a small group of Bacon Boyz are ready to go!
Fireball is in the bag

Rick

Left Hand, 

Pleased with my ball striking today.  Made some solid putts.  39/39 ... had a double bogey on the front when I hit my 60 wedge thin and sailed it well over the green into trouble.  On the opposite end of the spectrum, birdied the number 2 handicap hole with a 4 hybrid approach to 2 feet below the hole.  

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug