TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

+3 40

3/7 FiR

4/9 GiR

16 Putts

Should've been a 39, but I got greedy on #9 and went for the green in 2, with like a 20 mph wind in my face. Like an idiot, I toe hooked it almost pin high, but 25y left and had to chop it out from the bush Actually hit a decent shot considering my backswing was restricted, and it was in some deep crap, but couldn't stop it on the green. Few putts away from a solid 9-holes for me, struggling with speed a bit still.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

2 hours ago, chisag said:

He replied "I didn't think it would get to you" so nowhere to go with someone like that as he didn't even say he was sorry.

A douche bag of the highest order !😠

I'm decidedly brand agnostic -- but a bit less so with my recent change from a PING driver

:titelist-small: - TSi2 10.5 Driver - Tensei AV Raw Blue 55 R

:titelist-small: - TS2 4W - Graphite Design Tour AD DI 6 RS TS2 7W - Alta CB 65 R

:cobra-small:- Baffler 23* - Aldila NV-HL 65 R

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg - Original Series 0211 - 5-PW - MMT 80 S

:cleveland-small: - CBX2 50 / 54 / 58 - Rotex

image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png - Directed Force 2.1 (Nickel) - KBS Tour - Press No. II 3*

:Snell:- MTB  Black

datrek-brand_1456761019__86876.original.jpg.7c24f9ae71c7730ce29a828226731487.jpg - DG Lite II cart bag attached via Top-Lok to image.png.77fe07cbfea697deca64bd4a4263a151.png - Quad XL and Tracked by :ShotScope: - V3

8 hours ago, chisag said:

... Got hit by a golf ball today. Last second I saw a ball just before it hit my arm straight on after one hop, stung pretty good. Guy hit a low hook from the other fairway and kinda yelled fore AFTER the ball hit me. Guy came over and I said "Next time, please yell fore before the ball hits someone so they have a chance to avoid it." He replied "I didn't think it would get to you" so nowhere to go with someone like that as he didn't even say he was sorry. One of my pards said "You hit him and we heard the smack it was moving so fast, the least you could do is apologize." What he said next verified my nowhere to go with someone like this "hey he got hit and my ball didn't go as far as it could have if he had not been in the way. We both loose". CJ started to walk toward him and I said just let it go. He he isn't a hot head so he just sighed, shook his head and we moved on. Thankfully folks like this are very few and far between but I already have a bruise. 🤕

SMH still lost at how someone could act like that. Hope it doesn’t effect the swing to bad!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Wednesday morning nice morning 62*, everything was actually working.
As a grows decided on moving up a Tee Box and so far seems to be the correct move for this group.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

9 hours ago, Tom D. said:

A douche bag of the highest order !😠

I always enjoy saying "he won the deutsche bank championship"

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

12 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Something like this?  Happened to me a few years ago the day before I was to leave on a 2 week golf vacation.  I still went.

IMG_1327.jpeg.1782cff031a019a4fb4fbe01ab559d5e.jpeg

Actually, people like that are not far and few between.  Happens quite a bit at our muni.  The people that apologize are the rare ones.  In the 5 years that I have been a member, I have averaged about 25 balls a year that land within 10 yards of me.  Most of the time, the people hitting them don't know you are there, and being next to an interstate, no one would hear a Fore!  It's the one thing about my course that I don't like, and although I joined again this year, next year we might move.

... You Win Kenny! Mine is just a bruise that is pretty sore this morning but no swelling. I got lucky I guess. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

19 minutes ago, chisag said:

... You Win Kenny! Mine os just a bruise that is pretty sore this morning but no swelling. I got lucky I guess. 

It happened on #3.  We had ice in the cart, and I iced it between shots and finished 18.  The swelling was down the next day; just a big bruise.  Kept swinging helped IMO.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Rain...

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

Something like this?  Happened to me a few years ago the day before I was to leave on a 2 week golf vacation.  I still went.
IMG_1327.jpeg.1782cff031a019a4fb4fbe01ab559d5e.jpeg

Actually, people like that are not far and few between.  Happens quite a bit at our muni.  The people that apologize are the rare ones.  In the 5 years that I have been a member, I have averaged about 25 balls a year that land within 10 yards of me.  Most of the time, the people hitting them don't know you are there, and being next to an interstate, no one would hear a Fore!  It's the one thing about my course that I don't like, and although I joined again this year, next year we might move.

That’s gotta hurt

Rick

Left Hand, 

Played on the sim again today (man, am I ready to get outside again!) and played pretty well. I hit 14 greens and ended-up with 33 putts. Iron contact was all over the place, especially while warming-up on the “range”. Still trying to get a feel for the swing changes, so it will be awhile especially since I can’t get on a real range at this point. 

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

20 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Never saw it coming.

... I saw mine about 1/100th of a second before it hit my arm. I was addressing my shot and looked up when I heard it hit the ground on it's first bounce and had zero time to react. Actually kinda lucky it just hit my arm. Had it been coming at my face it would be the last thing I remembered. 

5 minutes ago, chisag said:

... I saw mine about 1/100th of a second before it hit my arm. I was addressing my shot and looked up when I heard it hit the ground on it's first bounce and had zero time to react. Actually kinda lucky it just hit my arm. Had it been coming at my face it would be the last thing I remembered. 

Good gracious. I still can’t believe the guy didn’t apologize effusively when he found out he hit you. 

1 minute ago, chisag said:

That ball hit me on the fly; never hit the ground.  I have also had balls that went by me so close I could hear them.  Not a sound I like.  🥴

Even though I like many people at the club, this will likely be the reason we move to a different course next year.  Last fall my wife hit a cart with a kid in it.  She was in the middle of the par 5 #6 fairway hitting her 3rd shot from about 150 straight at the green.  After she started her swing, a cart drove into our fairway from #5 and stopped just in front of our green to pick up a ball someone hit from the #5 tee; happens a lot and it's one of the more hazardous areas on the course.  At first she was mad because her shot would have been on the green, but then she got very upset that she almost hit someone, even when it wasn't her fault.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

18 minutes ago, PMookie said:

Good gracious. I still can’t believe the guy didn’t apologize effusively when he found out he hit you. 

... Been playing a long time and never ran into someone like this before. I have had balls land close and someone seemed might have seemed reluctant to say sorry but always did just the same. Now someone actually hits me and seemed annoyed we were in the middle of our own fairway. Just chalking it up to lucky it wasn't worse and karma will find him sooner or later. It certainly could have come to blows or worse as my playing pard CJ was furious and really wanted to confront him but respected my request to just move on. We discussed it the next hole and I said that type of person isn't gonna learn anything from a confrontation and maybe even wanted one by his actions.

... I had just read where someone followed a guy home after a road rage confrontation and the guy shot and killed him here in Phoenix. Ya just can't reason with a$$holes and it can actually be deadly. 

32 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Been playing a long time and never ran into someone like this before. I have had balls land close and someone seemed might have seemed reluctant to say sorry but always did just the same. Now someone actually hits me and seemed annoyed we were in the middle of our own fairway. Just chalking it up to lucky it wasn't worse and karma will find him sooner or later. It certainly could have come to blows or worse as my playing pard CJ was furious and really wanted to confront him but respected my request to just move on. We discussed it the next hole and I said that type of person isn't gonna learn anything from a confrontation and maybe even wanted one by his actions.

... I had just read where someone followed a guy home after a road rage confrontation and the guy shot and killed him here in Phoenix. Ya just can't reason with a$$holes and it can actually be deadly. 

Yea, yea, enough with the incident... how did you play? 🤣  Good call on your part.  He definitely should have said "sorry about that" but some folks are simply wired to be dipsticks.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

20 hours ago, chisag said:

... Got hit by a golf ball today. Last second I saw a ball just before it hit my arm straight on after one hop, stung pretty good. Guy hit a low hook from the other fairway and kinda yelled fore AFTER the ball hit me. Guy came over and I said "Next time, please yell fore before the ball hits someone so they have a chance to avoid it." He replied "I didn't think it would get to you" so nowhere to go with someone like that as he didn't even say he was sorry. One of my pards said "You hit him and we heard the smack it was moving so fast, the least you could do is apologize." What he said next verified my nowhere to go with someone like this "hey he got hit and my ball didn't go as far as it could have if he had not been in the way. We both loose". CJ started to walk toward him and I said just let it go. He he isn't a hot head so he just sighed, shook his head and we moved on. Thankfully folks like this are very few and far between but I already have a bruise. 🤕

The guy sounds like a real jack wagon. But you're right, with a response like his you're never going to get anywhere with him. It's sad there are people out there that would even think of mentioning that their ball would have went further if it hadn't hit you. I would feel horrible and profusely apologize if I hit someone. I'm glad you're ok, except for the bruise. Hopefully you won't have any other problems out of your arm. 

Can't wait to start posting again to get my handicap more in line with how I'm scoring (Oregon doesn't post from Nov 30-March 1, even though we play year round in Southern Oregon).  82 today, which seems to be more the norm lately.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

You guys did the right thing.

Rick

Left Hand, 

A windy day on the course...2-3 club at times.  After shooting 8 over through 10 holes, including the 2 doubles, I finished the last 8 holes much stronger and carded an 81 -- no birdies.  Got boned by the flagpole and foam combo on a long putt for par on the par 3 #9 when the ball went center cut, hit the pin, dropped and bounced off the foam.  

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

12 deg in Cleveland today. Played simulator golf. Driver is coming around much more consistently. Hoping to get my launch angle dialed in anywhere from 13-18 degrees. New mizuno irons were great. Really allowed me to go pin hunting. Not as good as being outside but it’s enough to keep me going during these winter months. Really want to work on my wedges more and how I set up to the ball mid stance vs back of the stance. Seeing if I can decrease runoff playing the ball in the back of my stance. Hard to play bump and runs on the sim but I think it adds another layer to my game

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 9deg Kai' li Red

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 13deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 15deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:titleist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist ProV1

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

Stewart Q Follow Electric Caddie

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

Official Stewart Q Follow Review

Another round on the sim. Played all 18 of Whislting Straits Irish Course. Struggled for the first 6 holes, couldn’t hit a green. Ended-up with four birdies from then on, and beat my former player by a stroke! I’d love to see that course in real life!!! Looks incredible.

12 hours ago, RollingGreens said:

12 deg in Cleveland today. Played simulator golf.

Where abouts?

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Have been playing very conservative to start the year and gather some data on how it is going. Plan to play the next couple rounds a bit more aggressively and compare. Then try and mix the two to find a good course strategy going forward.

Good cold day. Some of the greens where ice rinks though. 1627558193.jpeg

Sent from my Pixel 4 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:wilson_staff_small: Triton 10.5 degree regular flex
:taylormade-small: R580 3 & 5 stiff flex 
1700984641_Screenshot2021-02-09at1_22_31PM.png.826d2fd278c265f02c50f581ec750bf5.png Inazone Single Length 4H
:cobra-small: 5i-SW Cobra Fmax ONE Length regular flex steel
:ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 
:ping-small: 2021 Hoofer 

image.jpeg.f0b1d1d2bc3b2ec6880dd6c9a3b096e9.jpeg   image.jpeg.231a9c2f1e7b1dc46388ceac1039351a.jpeg     image.png.32ebfd5998dc591ff68ab71bb6d09b08.png

On 1/30/2021 at 2:34 PM, CarlH said:

A windy day on the course...2-3 club at times.  After shooting 8 over through 10 holes, including the 2 doubles, I finished the last 8 holes much stronger and carded an 81 -- no birdies.  Got boned by the flagpole and foam combo on a long putt for par on the par 3 #9 when the ball went center cut, hit the pin, dropped and bounced off the foam.  

Odd.  We have had no wind for over a week.  Temps in 30's and 40's, but this weekend it got up yo low 50's.

I think I'm about to take 2 weeks off, then quit this stoopid game.  Two rounds this weekend were 89 and 87.  For some reason I can't make solid contact and my short game is hit and miss... literally.

Yesterday, I had the same thing happen with the flag/foam on #3, but I had a long bunker shot to a back pin that was on a lower shelf of the green; perfect sand shot landed middle of green, rolled down the slope, hit the stick... in and out of the cup.  Would have been a birdie!  It was all downhill after that.  Couldn't make a putt; managed a no-putt par on #6 and a no-putt birdie on #14, which was good because I can't putt!!  Made 4 doubles!?!

I walked outside at 12:30pm, while I was watching the final round of the Farmer's at Torrey Pines, when the 73°F weather and beautiful scenes at Torrey encouraged me to make a twilight tee time Sunday. 

My tee time was at 3:20pm, so my hope was to get in at least 9 holes - mission accomplished. Also, I usually always play with buddies, so going solo, with the hopes of being paired up with a good group actually turned out very well. 

I played San Dimas Canyon GC from the white tees because that's where my playing partners wanted to play. I believe I shot my best 9 hole score at that course of +4, so I had a good day!

1. 5/2 (shots/putts), +1. Drove just right with a clear 70yd shot into the green that went long, nice flop on a different slope to 4 feet, but still 2 putted
  2. 3/1, Par. 9i flared to the fringe a little long to the front pin, putter to 3 feet from off the green and 1 putt for par
  3. 6/2, +1. Perfect 5w with a baby draw, but hit the second 5w fat, then my approach fat to the fringe, Texas wedge to about 12 feet and 2 putts
  4. 3/0, -1. Perfect high fade drive to the right fairway, 9i a little fat and pulled to the front right that backspun to about 6" off the green, Texas wedge from 35' for Birdie!
  5. 3/1, Par. Hit my iron a little fat leaving a 60° 30 yards out, sank the 11' putt for par
  6. 6/3, +1. Caught the 5w thin so it caught the right tree line, punched a 4h with a low slice to about 130ish, 9i to about 10 feet but over shot the first putt by about 4-5 feet which left a tickler downhill I missed for a 3 putt bogey
  7. 4/1, +1. Miss-hit my iron to the right which left a tough chip. In retrospect I chose the wrong shot of a low chip with a gap that caught the downslope and shot across the green to the opposite fringe. I should have went higher and landed on the green for more control. I Texas wedged it to about 6 feet with a tough breaking putt that I drained for bogey
  8. 4/1, Par. Excellent high fade drive I the perfect spot in the fairway but again caught my approach a little fat and ended up just off the right and short on the fringe, Texas wedge to about 5 feet and 1 putt for par
  9. 6/3, +1. Yanked my 5w to try and cut the corner which clipped a tree and kicked out into the fairway, layup 6i left a PW they I got to the back tier for a chance at a 12 foot birdie that was quicker than I saw leaving me 6 feet by and a 3 putt bogey

40/14, +4

Scored 40 at San Dimas Canyon Golf Club http://www.golfpadgps.com/round/R8B3W8QF #GolfPadGPS

Golf is simple - people are complicated.

5w Taylormade SLDR S 19* - 220yd, Ping G2 5-U - 190-105, Maltby M+ 54* & MG 60* - 95-75, Evnroll ER8, Titleist 816 H1 4h 21*, Maltby 4 Hybrid Iron 24* - 210-200, Callaway XR16 8* - 235 carry

886809507_image1(5).jpeg.56bc697c3b02b1fb00feb8d4b66389bc~2.jpeg

6 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Odd.  We have had no wind for over a week.  Temps in 30's and 40's, but this weekend it got up yo low 50's.

It's been pretty windy here the last 3 days -- today's no exception.  Been warmer, but windy and rainy.  We have our "Super Bowl" 3 man best ball tourney Friday.  Hopfully, the rains will let up and be a bit more comfortable.

Played Desert Hills today 43/39. One of my best rounds with the driver in awhile, hitting 13 fairways and none of the misses but a few yards off the short grass.  On #17 par 3 I nearly jugged this one. Then on #18 I hit my 5w uphill into the wind and made the 6 foot putt for back to back birdies👍.

thumbnail?appid=YMailNorrin

#17 looking back at the tee.  It played 147 today to the front flag.

thumbnail?appid=YMailNorrin

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)