TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

4 minutes ago, Rickp said:

We picked up a new player on Tuesday & Fridays. Put him in my 4some to see what’s going on on. B4 the round we’re getting the “shoot mid 80’s on home course in MD 7,700 yds”!! Really......
Checked out his clubs( Titleist T200 irons all brand new with Cally woods). He’s a good 15 years younger than most of us.
Welllll, after 4 holes I couldn’t help myself, told him to slow down and just play his game. He was everywhere except on the course and not very far. Dunno if he even got even a double.
Golf is a humbling game.

Just nervous playing with studs like you guys!!  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Just nervous playing with studs like you guys!!  

Yup, gotta be it. The intimidating Ole Farts. He’s probably half way decent. He’ll get his chops busted badly if not careful. Ole guys are brutal once they get to know you.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Tough day on the course today.  Course was pretty sloppy from our recent rains, but that was the least of my issues today. Just had a tough time getting the club face on the ball all day long.  Normally a good putter, but today didn't tell that story.  85 but felt like 95.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

1 hour ago, CarlH said:

Tough day on the course today.  Course was pretty sloppy from our recent rains, but that was the least of my issues today. Just had a tough time getting the club face on the ball all day long.  Normally a good putter, but today didn't tell that story.  85 but felt like 95.

Don't feel bad.  There were more than a few pros that are really good putters that couldn't putt today.  It happens.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

11 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Turn the tides at Mesa Del Sol today finally conquering the front nine, which has often had the better of me, with a 38 🙂And turn the tide I did... as I shot a 44 on the back with three consecutive DB's 😢.  One was an OB and one I should have just taken the stroke and drop from the water edge (partially wet) vs. trying to take the awkward stance and splat it out.  

But the new KBS driver shaft and I are finding a groove.  I was hitting second shots from positions on the fairway I've never been before.  Two of my longest ever on #11 (271) and #14 (302 ... aided by aggressive corner cut on the dogleg and the hard dirt).  The guys were loving it and insisted on taking a picture.

583506091_MesaDriveHole14.jpg.4bd2a8085f00d2775e138dbdc0367dd1.jpg

Now that you are hitting your driver so well....you should start doing some research & look into getting some new irons!!   🤣  🤣

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

Oh my was yesterday ugly - ocean inlet faux links course with dunes all over the place leaving tons of uneven lies - not good for a guy struggling with a lower leg injury. To give you an idea of how many mounds there were I logged 10 flights of stairs during the round - in flat Florida!

You name the miss and I had it on the front with one exception but no worries I nailed two of those in a row on one hole on the back. Well at least there were no whiffs though on my way to a 48-39 87.

I had 4 triples I that mess.

The good news is my lower leg hurts way less than it did the day after last week’s round.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

2 hours ago, revkev said:

Oh my was yesterday ugly - ocean inlet faux links course with dunes all over the place leaving tons of uneven lies - not good for a guy struggling with a lower leg injury. To give you an idea of how many mounds there were I logged 10 flights of stairs during the round - in flat Florida!

You name the miss and I had it on the front with one exception but no worries I nailed two of those in a row on one hole on the back. Well at least there were no whiffs though on my way to a 48-39 87.

I had 4 triples I that mess.

The good news is my lower leg hurts way less than it did the day after last week’s round.

What did you do to your leg?  Or is it one of the "I have no friggin idea" events? 🤣

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

Had an interesting round. Shot 103. Usually that means an all around terrible round. However, off the tee I was fine, no OB balls. Approach shots were ok, nothing really bad there. So where did all those extra shots come from. The first answer is bunkers. First bunker I was in, took two shots to get out, next bunker took three shots, last bunker, couldn't get out, just picked up the ball and took the max score on the hole. Thats more than 8 shots to get out of three bunkers. I have always been a bad bunker player, buts its getting worse and getting in my head. Also, when I finally get out of the bunker, its usually out by like a foot or two out of the bunker, so its nowhere near the hole. Second place I lost shots is short putts. Lag putting was ok, but I miss so many putts that are in the 5 foot range. I know even for pros, 5 footers are not automatic. But I probably made only like 10% of my 5 footers.

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

21 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

Had an interesting round. Shot 103. Usually that means an all around terrible round. However, off the tee I was fine, no OB balls. Approach shots were ok, nothing really bad there. So where did all those extra shots come from. The first answer is bunkers. First bunker I was in, took two shots to get out, next bunker took three shots, last bunker, couldn't get out, just picked up the ball and took the max score on the hole. Thats more than 8 shots to get out of three bunkers. I have always been a bad bunker player, buts its getting worse and getting in my head. Also, when I finally get out of the bunker, its usually out by like a foot or two out of the bunker, so its nowhere near the hole. Second place I lost shots is short putts. Lag putting was ok, but I miss so many putts that are in the 5 foot range. I know even for pros, 5 footers are not automatic. But I probably made only like 10% of my 5 footers.

Bunker shots are something I never practice, the courses here locally don't have many. I paid the price for that the time I played Bear Trace. Took me four shots to get out of a bunker on a par five. Just kept hitting them so bad, they rolled back in. 

It sounds like the rest of your game is starting to come along good. Keeping driver in play all round is something to be proud of and it sounds like all the work you've been putting in with the irons is paying off. Man, your swing is looking so good on the videos you've posted. It's a pleasure getting to watch the transformation of your golf game. You're honestly an inspiration for me. 

33 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

My old course had no bunkers.  My current course has many!  When I moved here, I was terrible out of the sand.  After 4 years of it, I wasn't much better and had no confidence.

Watch Monte's bunker videos... Use the Bounce 2.  I watched many times, and did exactly what he said; a couple of setup changes and make your normal swing.  Now, I don't fear them anymore, and I am confident that I can get out every time.  I am now working on getting the ball close to the hole.  I've had several sandy pars, and I would have had a sandy birdie if that *#%! pool noodle wasn't in the hole!!

9 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

My old course had no bunkers.  My current course has many!  When I moved here, I was terrible out of the sand.  After 4 years of it, I wasn't much better and had no confidence.

Watch Monte's bunker videos... Use the Bounce 2.  I watched many times, and did exactly what he said; a couple of setup changes and make your normal swing.  Now, I don't fear them anymore, and I am confident that I can get out every time.  I am now working on getting the ball close to the hole.  I've had several sandy pars, and I would have had a sandy birdie if that *#%! pool noodle wasn't in the hole!!

I need to rewatch Monte's video many times. I've watched and try to do what he says, but my execution is way off.

Updated 07/15/2022
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip

1 minute ago, dlow206 said:

I need to rewatch Monte's video many times. I've watched and try to do what he says, but my execution is way off.

I usually watch a video in bed until I fall asleep.  OK, go for it!!  I can take it!  😂

... This is one of the best video's I have seen for sand shot basics. I wore out the saying with my students "it is not a golf swing but a specialty shot". 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

Mr 14 strikes again!   Played the front 9 at 1 over (37)...then on the back I make 4 double bogeys to shoot 8 over for an 81.  Unreal!  

Double on 10 was set up by a really piss-poor shot pitch that came up short and the next one ran out 15 feet.  Double on  the par 5 #12 was drive catching a tree limb at the dogleg, followed by a topped 3 wood.  Double on 17 when I pulled the drive in the trees where I couldn't get to the green, followed by a 40 yard pitch that came up short and buried itself in the side of the bunker.  Double on 18 was another errant drive forcing a pitchout, then short siding my approach shot leaving myself an impossible short chip to a pin location that was on the upper tier and sloping away from me.

14 holes of good golf.  4 holes of mistakes.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

23 minutes ago, CarlH said:

Mr 14 strikes again!   Played the front 9 at 1 over (37)...then on the back I make 4 double bogeys to shoot 8 over for an 81.  Unreal!  

Double on 10 was set up by a really piss-poor shot pitch that came up short and the next one ran out 15 feet.  Double on  the par 5 #12 was drive catching a tree limb at the dogleg, followed by a topped 3 wood.  Double on 17 when I pulled the drive in the trees where I couldn't get to the green, followed by a 40 yard pitch that came up short and buried itself in the side of the bunker.  Double on 18 was another errant drive forcing a pitchout, then short siding my approach shot leaving myself an impossible short chip to a pin location that was on the upper tier and sloping away from me.

14 holes of good golf.  4 holes of mistakes.

C'mon man!!

15 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

C'mon man!!

... LOL after watching Monday night Football I could see a video of several putts dropping and Carl shooting a 37 on the front then a quick montage of 4 double bogies and a C'mon man!!

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

What did you do to your leg?  Or is it one of the "I have no friggin idea" events? 🤣

I sprained my Achilles’ tendon lifting my daughter about two and a half weeks ago. It’s continually improving but still hurts enough that I know that it’s injured and uneven lies were really tough on it. Sore today after a 31/2 hour drive across the state this afternoon.

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Played a little par 29 9 hole course today. Short game needs work. I’m struggling to get up and down, zero confidence in my chipping right now. Could be time for a lesson...

Taylormade M5 Driver

Cobra F9 3 Wood

Srixon ZX5 4-6 Iron

Srixon ZX7 7-PW

Taylormade MG2 Wedges 50/55/60

Taylormade Spider X Putter

Haven't played since January 10th and haven't hit been able to hit lot of shots at MGS.   Finally had a couple of days of sun and no rain so I headed out to the course.   It was sunny, very little wind, and 35*.  Ground was generally frozen or completely saturated.  Struggled my way around the course with lots of bogeys, doubles, and even worse.    Kind of got things together toward the end of the round but still a disaster of a round.  Didn't keep score, but pretty sure it was in the 90s.  

It was nice getting to the course to play, but I need some practice to get my swing back in shape. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Issues off the tee today lead to way too many penalty strokes
47 - 44 = 91

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

14 hours ago, dlow206 said:

Do what I do and cheat...get yourself a Cleveland Smart Sole S. That thing is money from a bunker.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

4 hours ago, MattF said:

Do what I do and cheat...get yourself a Cleveland Smart Sole S. That thing is money from a bunker.

Yeah, i actually already ordered one of those after yesterday's round lol.

Long term, I am going to learn to hit a bunker shot with a normal wedge. Short term, I need something that will just get me out of the bunker.

Updated 07/15/2022

20 hours ago, dlow206 said:

hang in there man. Monte's use the bounce have really helped me. our bunkers suck in the winter time though with how wet they are. Did you take your super hybrid out for a spin and what did you think?

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

3 minutes ago, rbsiedsc said:

hang in there man. Monte's use the bounce have really helped me. our bunkers suck in the winter time though with how wet they are. Did you take your super hybrid out for a spin and what did you think?

Having trouble hitting any hybrid off the deck, but hit a decent shot off the tee with the super hybrid

Updated 07/15/2022

1 minute ago, dlow206 said:

Having trouble hitting any hybrid off the deck, but hit a decent shot off the tee with the super hybrid

ya the of the deck is a challenge for me, but better than a 3w by far. the tee it is like a missile. I am tempted to try a more mid kick point shaft to see if that helps with launch off the deck.

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

1 hour ago, dlow206 said:

Yeah, i actually already ordered one of those after yesterday's round lol.

Long term, I am going to learn to hit a bunker shot with a normal wedge. Short term, I need something that will just get me out of the bunker.

I saw that in the other thread after I posted in this one.

I'm sticking with mine for the long term...for now.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

11 minutes ago, PMookie said:

Tied my lowest round ever! 74 (36/38), 31 putts, at Beaver Creek in Zachary, LA. Three-putted 18 to miss my best round! Ugh!!!! Wind was adding 15-20 yards in the face, but I still hit everything solid. Best round of chipping I had in a long time! 

(SG below is vs a 0 hcp)

049657EE-FC2B-4011-BF26-E20E43914D3E.jpeg

Nice round! Congrats on tying your personal best. How'd the driver do out on the course?

27 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

Nice round! Congrats on tying your personal best. How'd the driver do out on the course?

Thanks!!! 
Very well! So straight! Loved it today!!!

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX