TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

Played a decent round today at a new course I never played "Split Rails" 

Made a big mistake on the first hole then settle from there on.. Chipping and putting.. Stayed out of the big numbers. Very nice layout.

SmartSelect_20210327-201426_Chrome.jpg

IMG_20210327_184811_168.jpg

IMG_20210327_190947_469.jpg

Driver:   TaylorMade Qi10 MAX - 8.5 with Fujikura Speeder NX TCS 50  (secondary shaft HRDZ Black 6.0 Stiff)
3 -Wood:  Sub70 949x 3 Wood 15 with Hrdz RDX Black Stiff
5-Wood:  Sub70 949x 5 Wood with Hrdz RDX Black stiff
4-Hybrid: Sub70 949x 4 Hybrid with Project X 5.5 Hybrid Stiff
Irons: Mizuno Pro 225 - 6-PW , w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff
Wedges: Sub70 TAIII w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff - 50 ,56, 60
Putter: L.A.B Mezz1, 34 in
Balls: MaxFli Tour X, TaylorMade Tour Response, TaylorMade TPx 
GPS:   Shot Scope X5 with Tracking

TESTED: SUB70 949X 5 Wood
TESTED: NIPPO N.S. Regio Formula MB+ 65 Stiff.
TESTED: SkyCaddie LX5 GPS Watch
TESTED: Bag Boy ZFT Bag

3 hours ago, azstu324 said:

Shot a respectable 76 at Queen Creek Golf links.. but best of all, it was my annual birthday round where my wife pretends to GAS and come along for the ride..

50559.jpeg

the more I practice, the luckier I seem to get..

Happy $@#!&%$ birthday!    😈

Driver: TM Original One 11.5* set to 11*, Aldila NV75 X, 43.5" -or- SpeedZone, HZRDUS Black 75 6.5, 43.5"
3w:  Cobra King LTD, RIP Beta 90, 42" -or- Stage 2 Tour, NV105 X, 42.5"
2h or 3h:  TaylorMade Stage 2 Tour, Aldila NV105 S -or- RIP Alpha 105 S
Irons:  3-PW Mizuno MP37, Recoil Proto 125 F4 (reshaft in progress, slowly); 1i & 3-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 2-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R
GW: Dynacraft Dual Milled CNC 52*, Steelfiber 125 S; Scratch 8620 DS 53*, Steelfiber 125 S
SW:  Ram TG-898 56*, DGX ss2x; Ram Tom Watson 55*, DGX ss2x; Wilson Staff PMP 58*, DGS; PM Grind 19 58*, stock shaft
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34"; Ping Scottsdale TR Craz-E, 35"; Cleveland Huntington Beach 1, 35"
Ball:  Wilson Staff Duo Professional, Bridgestone Tour B-RXS, Callaway Chrome Soft

16 hours ago, fozcycle said:

My new PXG0211 driver was a beast! (259 yds).

Wow - nice!! Foz De Chambeau 💪🏌️‍♂️💣

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

42/35... yes, no mistype... a one under par back nine today at Mesa Del Sol 🥳  It's been quite some time (years) since I shot an under par nine. The front sure felt worse than it was. I caught a break on #11 par 5 when my layup second shot stayed just dry.  Standing in the hazard, I was able to get a stance and popped it over the lake, still leaving a chance for a 4 but missed.  Three birdies on the back that included two putts over 15 feet - the one on #18 over 20 feet.  
One of the others in the group shot an 80 and had two birdies.  We completely drained my chilled pint of Fireball .

Well done

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Another disappointing weekend. Rained the intire time. Course closed, range closed. 

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

+6 after 16 holes

+12 in the car 😭

2 penalties and an unplayable in that span, big sad!

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

Took my brand new George Gankas coached swing out for 18 with the wife. Windy day, but I stuck with my new swing to the tune of 9 over par. Was hitting driver solid but had no idea where it was going. 4/14 fir and 8/18 gir: chipping was great, my putting was trash - never realized how much wind can wreck your putting!

Driver - Cobra LtDxLS

3 Wood - Ping g410 LST

2iron - Titleist U505

Irons - Ping i59

Wedges - Vokey Sm9

Putter - Mizuno Mcraft IV

39/41 at Desert Hills this morning. I chipped in for eagle on the #2 par 5 and nearly did so again on the #11 (ohhhh, so agonizingly close 😢).  That would have been a first for me. I played with one of the course starters and he beat me by 3 strokes.  We had a really fun round and finished up before the heat of the day - which is forecast at 91F.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

10 hours ago, Alf. S said:

End of the Winter season on Saturday and the opening day of the Summer course 77 net 72 for a win and outride win of our Winter trophy the CLAG (Colin, Lindsay, Alf, Graham), 

image.png.dca319bf8761366d9f39ebc4735692ce.png

Now that is my kind of trophy... love it! 😍

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

This week is spring break and a little slower and since we didn't travel anywhere, decided to try to play as much as possible and try to get to at least one new course. Made a little bit of a drive today to play The Links at Gettysburg in Gettysburg, PA. Beautiful day and beautiful course. Greens were being aerated but still had a blast and course was in fantastic shape other than that. Probably the toughest course I've played so far and played pretty well.

Playing by myself, started off the back and striped a couple drives into the fairway and irons just off the green and then stuck a tee shot on 1st par 3 on the green and two-putted for a bogey, bogey, par start which is great for me. Then, the wheels completely detached from the vehicle and I played the next 4 at +12 including two triples and a TEN! This was around the time I caught up to a painfully slow duo and then the solo behind me caught me so it did throw off my rhythm but just dreadful stretch. Got it together a bit for the rest of the back 9 and then played some really solid golf on the front. Hit a couple wedges to within 10 feet (including one that was 2 inches from being jarred for eagle) but couldn't quite capitalize for birdies. 

Positives:

• Played really well off the tee. 64% driving accuracy is BY FAR my best and almost double my average of 36% (even two worst holes due to drops were tee shots the drew when aiming left side of the fairway which led to trouble)
  • Felt like tempo and swing felt smoothest it's ever felt 
  • Really fun time playing a new course

Negatives:

• 5 penalties is absolutely brutal. Even just avoiding those puts me at 92 on the toughest course I've played without counting missed opportunities putting. 

Overall:

• Great afternoon playing a great new course. If you're near Gettysburg it's worth the time

IMG_5D2CE7BFF550-1.jpeg

Driver: default_titelist-small.jpg.af6c79e031d0a7016fffa91ce0212512.jpg TSi2 9.0* w/ Tensei blue stiff shaft // 3 Wood: default_titelist-small.jpg.af6c79e031d0a7016fffa91ce0212512.jpg TSi3 15* Tensei white stiff shaft

Hybrid: default_taylormade-small.jpg.e85cafcb95032f919dfafeb5fd18ac1e.jpg GAPR Hi 3h

Irons: default_titelist-small.jpg.af6c79e031d0a7016fffa91ce0212512.jpg T300 4-PW + 48* & 53*w/ KBS tour stiff

Wedge: default_cleveland-small.jpg.5931429dde47ec5093bb94bc9d38f8b5.jpg CBX2 58*10

Putter: KS1

Ball: Srixon Z-star // Bag: default_ping-small.jpg.2da16be6ff3360b3177f4439c6c6288b.jpg DLX

On 3/26/2021 at 7:55 PM, CarlH said:

Played a scramble today....hit some stinkers, hit some good ones.  My 3 partners were playing closer tees than I was playing.  Makes it hard to get my required drives in when they've got huge advantages on every hole.  Don't ask why they're playing forward tees (2 of them younger than me too!)....I've been arguing the point with the Senior's president for over a year now.

It’s a slippery slope for sure Carl.

Our Tuesday members league had over 70 men per week up until about 4 years ago. Two flights, an A and B with almost everyone playing the whites except for 3 or 4 older (70+) guys who played the green. 
It started slowly at first, with the B players... more and more moved up a tee, then a couple of A players did in order to keep up off the tee with the longer hitters. Myself and about 10 others were the last ones on the whites in the A flight last year.
Guys in their 50s who had no problem playing the whites moved up in order to gain an advantage, and it became a mess because the pro shop wouldn’t assign tees based on ability in a “member” league.

What ended up happening was the good players stopped playing the league, they started their own group, and the entire league, (what’s left of it) both A and B flight, plays the green.
The league is dying, it’s become a laughing stock. They’re lucky if they get 30 players now, even though the membership has grown considerably through the years.

Edited by Grand Stranded

Driver:          :ping-small: G425 Max 10.5*

Fairway:      :ping-small: G425 Max 14*5* & 17.5*

Hybrids:      :ping-small: G425 Max 22* & 26*

Irons:           :callaway-small: Apex DCB 6-AW

Wedges:      :callaway-small: Jaws Raw Face 54-10

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore 58-6

Putter:         :EVNROLL:  ER7  34”

On 3/28/2021 at 5:51 PM, cnosil said:

First round post surgery and while the temps were in the 80s breeze was about 20+ and it was cart path only.   Hit a wall about 7 holes in and was pretty exhausted;  guess I am still not 100%,  got a second wind about 4 holes later but was still pretty sore.   Struggled were mostly with the tee shot and hitting big slices.  Iron play was decent,  but it is hard to hit from behind trees 🙂

5 FW,  10 Greens,  36 putts ( 2 three putts).   44/39: 83.     

If you’ve talked about your surgery prior to this post, I didn’t see it. 
If I had, I’d have wished you the best. Instead I’ll just say I’m  happy to read here that you’re able to play again.

You add a lot to this forum, way beyond the club testing you do. I’ve asked you for, and received advice a few times, and you’re always quick to reply. 
Take it slow until you’re 100% again, my friend. You have a lot of good golf ahead of you....

Driver:          :ping-small: G425 Max 10.5*

Fairway:      :ping-small: G425 Max 14*5* & 17.5*

Hybrids:      :ping-small: G425 Max 22* & 26*

Irons:           :callaway-small: Apex DCB 6-AW

Wedges:      :callaway-small: Jaws Raw Face 54-10

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore 58-6

Putter:         :EVNROLL:  ER7  34”

I somehow managed to get picked to play for my club in pennant (Interclub scratch matchplay in teams of 7)

Started well, 3 up after 7 then fell in a hole. Ended up losing 3 and 1. I had some bad luck, played some bad golf, gave my opponent a generous non ruling and he played well.  I had been sick all week leading up to the round, and that may have contributed to my poor play on the back 9.  It was great to go out in my favourite format, and despite my loss the team won.

Unfortunately I don't think I'll get another try this year.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

If you’ve talked about your surgery prior to this post, I didn’t see it. 
If I had, I’d have wished you the best. Instead I’ll just say I’m  happy to read here that you’re able to play again.
You add a lot to this forum, way beyond the club testing you do. I’ve asked you for, and received advice a few times, and you’re always quick to reply. 
Take it slow until you’re 100% again, my friend. You have a lot of good golf ahead of you....

Thanks for the compliments and well wishes. Unfortunately I am not patient and want to play golf. I did take a couple of weeks off based on doctors recommendation and I worked my way back by hitting a few balls at a golf shop, then hitting balls for about an hour, then a extra long range session. Didn’t think I would have an issue but didn’t have the stamina to do the walking. Also Doesn’t help that the surgery was on my neck so there are some issues when it swells.

My company golf league starts tonight so I will give it another go. Only 9 holes so it should be better.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

1 hour ago, cnosil said:

Thanks for the compliments and well wishes. Unfortunately I am not patient and want to play golf. I did take a couple of weeks off based on doctors recommendation and I worked my way back by hitting a few balls at a golf shop, then hitting balls for about an hour, then a extra long range session. Didn’t think I would have an issue but didn’t have the stamina to do the walking. Also Doesn’t help that the surgery was on my neck so there are some issues when it swells.

My company golf league starts tonight so I will give it another go. Only 9 holes so it should be better.

Be careful, dude.  Seriously.  You don't want to have to take another two months off because you were impatient.

Sorry for the mothering, LOL.  I guess 26 years with my wife is influencing me.  😉

Driver: TM Original One 11.5* set to 11*, Aldila NV75 X, 43.5" -or- SpeedZone, HZRDUS Black 75 6.5, 43.5"
3w:  Cobra King LTD, RIP Beta 90, 42" -or- Stage 2 Tour, NV105 X, 42.5"
2h or 3h:  TaylorMade Stage 2 Tour, Aldila NV105 S -or- RIP Alpha 105 S
Irons:  3-PW Mizuno MP37, Recoil Proto 125 F4 (reshaft in progress, slowly); 1i & 3-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 2-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R
GW: Dynacraft Dual Milled CNC 52*, Steelfiber 125 S; Scratch 8620 DS 53*, Steelfiber 125 S
SW:  Ram TG-898 56*, DGX ss2x; Ram Tom Watson 55*, DGX ss2x; Wilson Staff PMP 58*, DGS; PM Grind 19 58*, stock shaft
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34"; Ping Scottsdale TR Craz-E, 35"; Cleveland Huntington Beach 1, 35"
Ball:  Wilson Staff Duo Professional, Bridgestone Tour B-RXS, Callaway Chrome Soft

Be careful, dude.  Seriously.  You don't want to have to take another two months off because you were impatient.
Sorry for the mothering, LOL.  I guess 26 years with my wife is influencing me. 

I am being careful. The doctors have released me to get back to normal routine so I am not going against any of their desires. I specifically asked about golf when discussing what I could do.

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

41/45/86 today walking. Decided next time I wear the Eccos I’ll put my néw skateboard insoles. My feet were struggling on the last four holes. Temp was 88* when we finished.

Had drives of 232 & 241 w/PXG!

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Take it slow Grasshopper, don’t need a setback.

Rick

Left Hand, 

I've been playing what I call spring golf, after a 2 month winter layoff, and with very little actual practice, some parts of the game work and some don't.  But Sunday all of a sudden most of it worked.  I only hit 2 fairways, but just barely missed the rest, so I drove it pretty well.  I hit 12 greens, and was nGIR on the remaining 6, so overall ballstriking was solid.  Up and down on 4 of the 6 opportunities is pretty good, even considering I was never too far away from the green.  I had a single 3-putt, pretty much an unforced error based on the initial distance, but I made at least 3 putts from 12 to 15 feet along with most of the shorter ones, so putting was generally decent overall.  I had only 3 bogeys, and 4 birdies, for a 71, best score for a long time.  

:titleist-small: Irons Titleist T200, AMT Red stiff

:callaway-small:Rogue SubZero, GD YS-Six X

:mizuno-small: T22 54 and 58 wedges

:mizuno-small: 7-wood

:Sub70: 5-wood

B60 G5i putter

Right handed

Reston, Virginia

Played 9 at a new course today that has 3 x 9-hole layouts, so each week one rotates being the 9-hole while the other two make up 18. 

A breeze kicked up but there weren't too many spots where it was a major factor ... the bigger problem for me today was my tee shots and ball striking, which flip-flopped from the progress I'd seen the past two outings..... Had a few ok short approaches. 

But then also flip-flopped was my putting - which was mostly spot-on today! Did have 1 x 3-putt, but offset that with 2 x 1-putts, another 3 first putts that were left within 3 inches and drilled the other 2nd putts right in! Greens were still a little rough but rolled much better vs the ones I'd played the past two weekends.

Ball striking recovered on the last hole with a solid tee shot right to where I was looking plus a nice approach that went straight at the flag, though ended up like 30 or so feet short of it .. leaving me my longest first putt of the day. Had the line but gave it just a little too much oomph uphill and the ball grazed the edge of the cup and continued to roll past just over 3 feet - then drilled that one in (whoo-hoo!).

..which was nice 'cuz on this course all three #9 holes finish within close view of the clubhouse and its back patio!!!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Played 9’holes after work yesterday. Went off the back which is more challenging for scoring. Lots of kid to long irons off the tee vs driver and ball placement is important. Probably one of the better rounds of the year. Iron shots were cutting threw the 30mph wind putting was greatly improved and the 2/3 shots out of the bunker were spot on. Probably the best sand shot of my life from 185 with a 5 iron 10 ft from the pin. The driver was iffy, hard to tell if it was me or the wind. Felt like I struck a few good but the results weren’t there. Plus flight patterns were wild leading me to think the wind was having them go everywhere. Feel much better about my game going forward. Played with 2 new members without any nerves or jitters which usually had caused the shanks to come out

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 9deg Kai' li Red

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 13deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 15deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:titleist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist ProV1

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

Stewart Q Follow Electric Caddie

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

Official Stewart Q Follow Review

Wednesday morning 9, little cloudy, light breeze & 78*.
Nice 39, +3. That was with 1 bird.
Had one stupid a$$ double, great drive then a “skull & run” over the green into the garbage. From a par to 2 over in one easy stroke.

Rick

Left Hand, 

My mediocre play continues.  My handicap index has risen in excess of 3 points recently (7.0-10.2)-- enough that a soft cap has been placed on my handicap suppressing upward movement by 50%.  I feel like I'm striking the ball cleaner post swing changes, but still making enough errant shots that puts added pressure on my short game (which is sometimes sharp and sometimes not).  Shot an 84 today.  Greens continue to be very hard and difficult to hold.  They'll be punching them next week, which will help after they heal.  

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

1 hour ago, CarlH said:

My mediocre play continues.  My handicap index has risen in excess of 3 points recently (7.0-10.2)-- enough that a soft cap has been placed on my handicap suppressing upward movement by 50%.  I feel like I'm striking the ball cleaner post swing changes, but still making enough errant shots that puts added pressure on my short game (which is sometimes sharp and sometimes not).  Shot an 84 today.  Greens continue to be very hard and difficult to hold.  They'll be punching them next week, which will help after they heal.  

When I read your posts,  your game sounds exactly like mine.