TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

Another day of so-so golf ... putting that was "almost", missing fairways, missing greens.  Eeked out a 82, but the double on #18 was disappointing  (pulled my approach shot and it nestled up on the backside of a tree, leaving no shot at all, then having a delicate shot to the upper tier where the pin was, with the slope going away from me -- the double explains how well I handled that shot)

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

Pretty bad day of league. Second league night of the season and I have yet to hit a fairway. Went for a 48 with 3 penalties off the tee box, reeeeally need to clean that up

Right Handed

Driver: 9° :cobra-small: Speedzone (HZRDUS Smoke Green 70g X-Stiff shaft)

2 Hybrid: 18° :tour-edge: Exotics EXS Pro (Evenflow Black 6.5) (2020 MGS Official Review here)

3/Driving Iron: 18° :Hogan: UiHi Iron (MMT Utility TX 105g shaft)

Irons: 4-GW :titelist-small: T100 irons (Nippon Modus 120 X-Stiff shafts) (2021 MGS Official Review here)

Wedges: 54° & 58° post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TSW Forged (Dynamic Gold S300)

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2B (2019 MGS Official Review here)

Ball: MAXFLI Tour X

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

WITB thread here

5 hours ago, azstu324 said:

My High School mascot was a jackrabbit 🤦‍♂️. Kinda humiliating when all of our rivals were "Toros", Tigers, Mountain Lions, Warriors, Hawks, etc.. but it was more than fitting for our geographic. 

... I'll try and beat that. We were called the Whirlies with a tornado like smiley face thing. We hated it and my senior year we got a new head coach that made us scream "Be Rough, Be Tough, Be A Whirlie!" Talk about humiliating. Thankfully He wanted to start a sophomore at QB and actually told us the next 2 years would be "throw away years" til his offense became established. So seniors waiting for their chance were SOL. What a moron. He wanted me to play safety and I already had offers at QB, the only position I had played since the 2nd grade. I transferred to a county school and became a Hornet LOL. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

Completely utterly confused by this ridiculous game.  Had 4 penalties off the tee today.  All other aspects of my game were lights out and I ended up with a one over par 73.

I wonder what part of my game I should work on?

780268436_Screenshot2021-05-13214843.png.45eb7eef0b68ed04460ea5bbaecba899.png

Driver: :cobra-small: RADSPEED 10.5°, Project X Even Flow RIPTIDE 60 6.5
Fairway Wood:  :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 16.5°, Mitsubishi TENSEI AV White 75 X
3 Hybrid: :cobra-small:F9, LA Golf Tour AXS Red 85 X
4 Iron: Ping G410 Crossover
5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged, KBS Tour Stiff
Wedges: :vokey-small: Jet Black 50°08F, 54°12D, 58°08M, True Temper Dynamic Gold Black S200
Putter:  :odyssey-small: StrokeLab White Hot OG #7, 35", Evnroll Tourtac grip
Putter2: :edel-golf-1: Array model?????

Currently testing the Edel Array putter

11 hours ago, Mackdaddy9 said:

The game of golf is a fickle mistress.  Yesterday I played and shot the worst score I have made in 5 years, 87 with 6 three putts.  Today I played the same course with the same foursome from the same tees and shot 71.   We play it down and bet heavily so no gimmies or mulligans.  

This game is crazy sometimes.  The major difference was simply confidence in my putting.

I am going to say this and it just may be me, but changing he font to cursive makes you post more difficult to read.  Staying with the standard font is probably best. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Played 9 last night but due to it being packed only got in the holes 1-7 and since we were walking we played hole 12 a par 3 which is next to the clubs house on our way back in. Played absolutely terrible ... I just kept topping the driver .. my irons and putting were good .. and chipping with my 58 was money but 54 is just giving me trouble lately .. so need to work on some things at the range. .. but with all that said still had a lot of fun getting out and walking to course ..golf is a beautiful insane frustrating game ... 

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver Tensei AV Blue or  :ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:titelist-small: T300 4i-GW - Tensei AV Blue AM2 Regular Flex  or :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW Project X Lz 4.5 Regular Flex Graphite 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter - BGT Stability Tour Black shaft 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag 

83 yesterday after a week long rainout. Course was still soft but I walked and my pants/shoes weren't muddy at the end, so not bad, just no roll. As the season started I've struggled with consistency in set up, leading to not hitting shots I want. Then I played like crap 2 rounds in a row.

Penick says play bad once forget it, play bad twice review basics of grip and stance. I'd been messing with my stance without checking my grip. On the 8 hole I looked down and see the V on my left hand pointing straight up. I normally have a very strong grip with Vs to the right of my right shoulder. So rotated my hand over and it was like an old friend returning. All of a sudden the high draw is back.

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

18 hours ago, bens197 said:

Which 4 iron did you stick with?

Oh, and I hope you have insurance Mister!  hahaha

I went with the PtxPro 4 iron. While I liked the Utility iron, it seemed a little “big”, and out of place. It was easy to hit tho, but not as “precise” if you will, as the PtxPro. I’m just hitting laser shots with that. The utility was a beast off the tee too..

one of my buddies got the hybrid with his “combo” set, and he can’t quit gushing about that...🙄  Maybe because he doesn’t have the other choices. He moved to Florida so I didn’t have a chance to hit it, but hybrids didn’t seem to stay in my bag anyways.

now, ..... I didn’t hit that cart with a ball, it was like that when they assigned it to me yesterday😆

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

10 minutes ago, Sluggo42 said:

I went with the PtxPro 4 iron. While I liked the Utility iron, it seemed a little “big”, and out of place. It was easy to hit tho, but not as “precise” if you will, as the PtxPro. I’m just hitting laser shots with that. The utility was a beast off the tee too..

one of my buddies got the hybrid with his “combo” set, and he can’t quit gushing about that...🙄  Maybe because he doesn’t have the other choices. He moved to Florida so I didn’t have a chance to hit it, but hybrids didn’t seem to stay in my bag anyways.

now, ..... I didn’t hit that cart with a ball, it was like that when they assigned it to me yesterday😆

I remember saying you were fond of the ptx head so it’s nice to see it found a home. Also a huge atta boy to Ben Hogan for making that happen. 

Play well, maybe we should reignite that testing thread a little for old times sake. 

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

1 minute ago, bens197 said:

I remember saying you were fond of the ptx head so it’s nice to see it found a home. Also a huge atta boy to Ben Hogan for making that happen. 

Play well, maybe we should reignite that testing thread a little for old times sake. 

Yes, that thread got pretty big actually, didn’t it?

such a high quality set of clubs, they’re destined for cult status, like the old TM- M2 driver. 

I actually had a minor discussion with one of the “big shots” about the combo set. I really felt they should offer the ability for the player to choose his preferred make up of the set. Like I personally would have liked the Icons to go down to the 6 iron, and then have the 4 and 5 irons be the PtxPro’s.

but apparently he felt differently as that’s still not an option...

12 hours ago, chisag said:

... I'll try and beat that. We were called the Whirlies with a tornado like smiley face thing. We hated it and my senior year we got a new head coach that made us scream "Be Rough, Be Tough, Be A Whirlie!" Talk about humiliating. Thankfully He wanted to start a sophomore at QB and actually told us the next 2 years would be "throw away years" til his offense became established. So seniors waiting for their chance were SOL. What a moron. He wanted me to play safety and I already had offers at QB, the only position I had played since the 2nd grade. I transferred to a county school and became a Hornet LOL. 

"Tornados" possibly cool.. "Whirlies".. not so much 🤦‍♂️. At least a "Whirlie" is kind of a non-tangible substance. With the over abundance and availability of rabbits in the area, I'm sure you can imagine the ridiculous extent that HS students are willing to go, to show that they have the upper hand in a rivalry.. It got pretty bad. 

PXG 0311 Gen 5 9°/ Fujikura MotoreX F1 6X
:cobra-small:  F6 3 Wood 14* / Kuro Kage Silver 65X
:cobra-small: F8 6 wood 20* / Fujikura MotoreX F3 6S

:cobra-small: RADSpeed Hybrid 24*
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TS1 4-GW / FCM Precision 6.5 Rifle
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg  TSW Wedge - 56/12
:edel-golf-1:  EAS 1.0 / Grip master 2.0 

MAXFLI  Tour CG

I got to play the my first of three round robin singles match play at the club I am apart of. Always fun to play in a little competition and have some pressure moments. I was missing/pulling my approach shots left of the green. I had to scramble like a mad man to keep the match close. I ended up with 5 up and downs. I had to birdie 18 to push the match and get a 1/2 pt. for myself. Ended with an 85/86ish, picked up on 1 hole as he had already won that one.

Cool part was talking about MGS with my playing partner. He had heard about it and even put in on a couple testing opportunities. He didn't realize how big the forum community group and all the different topics that you can learn about, take part in, and meet others through the process. 

Cobra Connect 5 participant 

:ping-small:  G410 Plus, w/ X stiff 75 g Project X Evenflow Black shaft driver / :cobra-small: Radspeed w/ Smoke RDX Blue 70S shaft

:cobra-small: Big Tour 3 wood/ 5 wood w/ Fujikura X F3 60S shaft

:cobra-small: 4 Hybrid w/ Project X Catalyst 80S shaft

:cobra-small: Copper MIM Tour Irons w/ KBS $ Taper Balck 120S shaft

:cobra-small: Snakebite 50, 54, and 58 wedges w/ KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 125S shaft

:scotty-small: Newport 2.5 putter

:Snell:MTB X golf balls

RH, Alabama

Almost ok that I couldn’t play, turns out it’s such a thick mist, it’s about as close to rain it can get

1 hour ago, Sluggo42 said:

Yes, that thread got pretty big actually, didn’t it?

such a high quality set of clubs, they’re destined for cult status, like the old TM- M2 driver. 

I actually had a minor discussion with one of the “big shots” about the combo set. I really felt they should offer the ability for the player to choose his preferred make up of the set. Like I personally would have liked the Icons to go down to the 6 iron, and then have the 4 and 5 irons be the PtxPro’s.

but apparently he felt differently as that’s still not an option...

I'd imagine if they could scale it, that would be a fantastic option.  I am still surprised at how easy the Icon heads are to hit.  After playing the Ft. Worth's I had some trepidation but they engineered an incredibly forgiving head.  Who knows, the future is bright for them.

• Srixon Z-Star XV 

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

6 hours ago, azstu324 said:

"Tornados" possibly cool.. "Whirlies".. not so much 🤦‍♂️. At least a "Whirlie" is kind of a non-tangible substance. With the over abundance and availability of rabbits in the area, I'm sure you can imagine the ridiculous extent that HS students are willing to go, to show that they have the upper hand in a rivalry.. It got pretty bad. 

... Be Afraid, very afraid 🤣

http://gowhirlies.org/library/images/demo8128_bigteams_2871/standard/Gator.JPG

... I can see some WR's, RB's and even QB's thinking Jackrabbits ain't all that bad as they are almost impossible to catch. But can't imagine lineman or any defensive players wanting anything to do with that name.  

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

Nice weather bad play 😱

Difficult 9 holes made harder by me.  Driver & long irons were OK, short irons & putter still disturbing.

Time to take a look at the basics, grip, stance, posture and putter setup.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

4 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Beautiful sunny 86º day, but my wife isn't used to the heat yet this year.  She started feeling it on hole #16.  Supposed to be 93 this weekend, so she will need extra cooling.  She's had heatstroke before.

It is my birthday today and she treated me to a round of golf at our sister course across the Columbia River in Pasco.  We were paired with a twosome; one was a pretty good player and the other one has been playing for several years and I don't think he broke 150.  Seriously!!  Nice guys though!  

I played from the White tees which plays a little over 6300 yards (Par 72); about 300 yards longer than our equivalent tees.  Course was in nice shape; greens were smooth but a little slower than our greens.  As a result, I left a lot of chips and putts just a little short.  Shot 39/40 for a 79; one birdie (about a 40 foot putt); I wasn't leaving it short like I did on the first 3 holes.  The bad news is that I had two bad holes and took doubles (no penalties, just poor shots); one on #9 and the other on #17.  Other than those two holes, not a bad round on a course I haven't played in a couple of years.  First day this year playing my "summer" ball... ProV1x. Time for the soft winter ball to wait until fall.

Happy Birthday Kenny!

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

14 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Beautiful sunny 86º day, but my wife isn't used to the heat yet this year.  She started feeling it on hole #16.  Supposed to be 93 this weekend, so she will need extra cooling.  She's had heatstroke before.

It is my birthday today and she treated me to a round of golf at our sister course across the Columbia River in Pasco.  We were paired with a twosome; one was a pretty good player and the other one has been playing for several years and I don't think he broke 150.  Seriously!!  Nice guys though!  

I played from the White tees which plays a little over 6300 yards (Par 72); about 300 yards longer than our equivalent tees.  Course was in nice shape; greens were smooth but a little slower than our greens.  As a result, I left a lot of chips and putts just a little short.  Shot 39/40 for a 79; one birdie (about a 40 foot putt); I wasn't leaving it short like I did on the first 3 holes.  The bad news is that I had two bad holes and took doubles (no penalties, just poor shots); one on #9 and the other on #17.  Other than those two holes, not a bad round on a course I haven't played in a couple of years.  First day this year playing my "summer" ball... ProV1x. Time for the soft winter ball to wait until fall.

Happy Birthday 👍🎉🎈

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Happy birthday Kenny!!!

I played today and had 2 birdies, missed a least 3 more with putts just sliding by the hole.  The last birdie was less than 3" from being my 8th eagle from over 100 yards out.

Driver -     Rogue ST Max
Woods -   Rogue ST Max  3, 5 & 7 Woods
Irons  -      Rogue ST Max                                                                                                                                                                                          Wedges -   Zipcore RTX 6 50°  CBX2   54* & 58*                                                                                                                                                          Putter -    Evnroll ER2
Rangefinder -  NX-10 Slope
Ball -  Vice Pro Tour Drip                                                                                                                                                                                            Bag -  Xtreme Cart 7.0 Bag Heather/Red/White

8 hours ago, bens197 said:

I'd imagine if they could scale it, that would be a fantastic option.  I am still surprised at how easy the Icon heads are to hit.  After playing the Ft. Worth's I had some trepidation but they engineered an incredibly forgiving head.  Who knows, the future is bright for them.

Now I have the equalizer wedges and my friend who just got a set of the ptx combo’s also just got a set of the new equalizer II’s, and he just won’t shut up about them... makes me wonder...

14 minutes ago, Sluggo42 said:

Now I have the equalizer wedges and my friend who just got a set of the ptx combo’s also just got a set of the new equalizer II’s, and he just won’t shut up about them... makes me wonder...

Yeah, makes me wonder as well...If they feel anything like the Icon then wow, it'll be nice...

• Srixon Z-Star XV 

Played in potentially awful conditions that ended up being ok. 9 over playing off 8. First round after a lesson so I was pretty happy with the result. Made 3 sand saves, one of which was my shot of the day. Plugged ball in the face, about a foot below the lip, on the short side, blasted out to 5 feet and made the putt.
Ball striking was mixed, putted well after the first couple of holes.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

Got out for a quick twilight round last night, been working at home not getting the club so far behind me....extending my trail arm to keep from getting the club stuck behind me.

ball striking seemed to be a lot better today and the extra work on my short game is paying off.

45 + 42 = 87

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

12 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Thanks!  I feel like $100  😂

Like an old crumpled up $100 or a crisp new one 😜

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

30 minutes ago, tony@CIC said:

Like an old crumpled up $100 or a crisp new one 😜

Old and crumpled is potentially better than new and crisp, less likely to be counterfeit 😁

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy