TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

2 hours ago, TBT said:

Got a quick round in early this morning in between rounds of thunderstorms (damn I hate cart path only golf!)

The course was really wet after several days of rain so I wasn’t getting any roll out at all.. The only good news with that as you could really go at flags because the ball was sticking on all the greens. I’ve really been struggling with getting the club stuck behind me especially on shorter irons And hitting a lot of short, right fat shots. I’ve worked hitting some balls into the net in the garage the last several days really trying to extend my trail arm as far as I could straight back to keep from getting the club too far inside and creating more space for my downswing. It feels kind of awkward but the results seem to be there because I really didn’t have more than one or two shots that I felt stuck on today.

i’m continuing to hit my driver pretty good hitting on 11 out of 13 fairways and because I was able to really attack some of the flags with short irons, I ended up only having 30 putts for the round.

43 + 41 = 84 

first sub 85 round in awhile 

Bro, keep up those type of rounds and your handicap will be coming down in no time.  Also, do you start your take away with your arms or legs/hips?  If you try with the hips moving before the arms, that should help with not bringing the club too far inside.  But, I'm not a teacher and my handicap isn't much better, so maybe don't listen to me. 🤣

• In my :mizuno-small: BR-D4 6-way
  • :cobra-small: King F9 set to 9*, Tour length Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0 S-flex, with GolfPride MCC +4 mid-size
  • image.png.27e1496834233542c5d124bf8b9e3352.png3W - 13*, UST Mamiya 65 Gold S-flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :taylormade-small: SIM UDI 2-iron - 18*, Mitsubishi Diamana Thump 100 X-flex, with GolfPride MCC Align
  • :srixon-small: ZX5 4-5 & ZX7 6-PW, :Nippon: Modus3 120 Tour S-flex, +1/2", with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :titelist-small: :vokey-small: - SM8 Tour Chrome, 50.08F - 54.10S - 58.12D, DG Wedge Flex, with GolfPride Tour Wrap 2G
  • :EVNROLL: Custom Fit 35" ER6 Red at 68 degree lie angle and 4 degrees of loft
  • :Snell: MTB-X            :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro Slope             Tracked by :Arccos:         #WPS 🐗

1 minute ago, M. Parsons said:

Bro, keep up those type of rounds and your handicap will be coming down in no time.  Also, do you start your take away with your arms or legs/hips?  If you try with the hips moving before the arms, that should help with not bringing the club too far inside.  But, I'm not a teacher and my handicap isn't much better, so maybe don't listen to me. 🤣

I appreciate it. That’s one of the things I’ve been really working on is trying to start my backswing by moving my hips and rotating my body instead of pulling back with my hands and arms.

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

4 minutes ago, M. Parsons said:

... There are many ways to swing a golf club and in the end what works successfully for you is all that counts. Add to that, often what we think or feel we are doing is not what we are doing and that further complicates things. That said, ideally you want to swing the club head first in the takeaway and last in the down swing. In simple turns you are winding up from the club head to your feet, then unwinding the chain from your feet to the club head. If you think of your body like a spring, you want too wind up the spring from the outside in and then let it unwind from the inside out. It is a kinetic chain and the simpler the better. But again, as long as you are getting the contact/flight you want, whatever works for any individual is always best. Like Arnie said "Swing your swing." 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

1 hour ago, jlukes said:

79 (+7) today 

Driver and putter were on fire but struggled with my short pitches and chips. My bunker play is the worst it’s been in years. Need to find somewhere to practice it. 

Why bother practice when you can just wait for the MIM wedges to arrive and instantly fix your problems? 😂

Driver - :cobra-small:Radspeed XB, Aldila Rogue Silver 70-S
3 Wood - :cobra-small:Radspeed, Aldila Rogue Silver 70-S
5 Wood - :cobra-small:Radspeed, Fujikura Motore X F3 6-S
7 Wood - :PXG: 0341x Gen 4, Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue 75-S

Irons - :mizuno-small:Pro 225 4-5, 223 6-PW, KBS $-Taper 120
Wedges - :cobra-small:King Cobra Snakebite 52° & 58°, KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 S
Putter - :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Black Ten 35"
Ball - :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X LS

Powered by :Arccos:

2020 ExPutt Official Review | 2021 Cobra Connect Five Participant | 2023 SuperSpeed Official Review

5 hours ago, Rickp said:

Friday Bacon Boyz 😱. Have no idea what I shot for the 9, maybe 4 over.  It was one of those chirping, BB, laugh mornings.  It was a great time with some golf added.

Breakfast was 12 Senior guys once again solving the world’s problems!!  

I'm beginning to wonder about that 15 handicap you've got listed in your profile...awful lot of 3 and 4 over 9 hole rounds you keep telling us about with the Bacon Boyz 😄 😄  Remind me not to have a Nassau with you, you shark!  LOL

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

3 hours ago, chisag said:

... There are many ways to swing a golf club and in the end what works successfully for you is all that counts. Add to that, often what we think or feel we are doing is not what we are doing and that further complicates things. That said, ideally you want to swing the club head first in the takeaway and last in the down swing. In simple turns you are winding up from the club head to your feet, then unwinding the chain from your feet to the club head. If you think of your body like a spring, you want too wind up the spring from the outside in and then let it unwind from the inside out. It is a kinetic chain and the simpler the better. But again, as long as you are getting the contact/flight you want, whatever works for any individual is always best. Like Arnie said "Swing your swing." 

My swing feels like an unfolding lawn chair.  🙄

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

7 hours ago, Rickp said:

Friday Bacon Boyz 😱. Have no idea what I shot for the 9, maybe 4 over.  It was one of those chirping, BB, laugh mornings.  It was a great time with some golf added.

Breakfast was 12 Senior guys once again solving the world’s problems!!  

I hope you solved mine!  See post above ^

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

So... I finally got to play today up on Long Island. It’s been a while, and it was great to play with guys I grew up with and don’t get to see very often anymore.

We played a course called Rock Hill. It’s not really a pristine course, but it’s fairly challenging (127 from the whites, around 6100 yards). It’s a bit of an adjustment playing bent grass as opposed to Bermuda, but I think the bent makes the game easier for a player at my level, as the ball sits up pretty nicely.

The ball seems to carry and roll out more up here than down south, and it’s always an adjustment the first round or two. I scuffled a bit on the “easier” front 9, putting up a 45, but played well (for me) on the back with a 41.

All in all it was great to be out there ona beautiful day, and we’re playing again tomorrow on a phenomenal course. I can’t wait!
One sobering note...  my PXG irons are giving me fits. I’ll give them a few more rounds, but if things don’t improve, they’ll be sold and I’ll put my old Rogue X’s back in the bag.
The 0211’s are a beautiful set of irons, but I’m having doubts about how good my over the phone fitting actually was. I’m not blaming their rep, he was very helpful. I just think a “remote” fitting is a bit of a crap shoot. Mine is looking like a miss right now.

Edited by Grand Stranded

Driver:          :ping-small: G425 Max 10.5*

Fairway:      :ping-small: G425 Max 14*5* & 17.5*

Hybrids:      :ping-small: G425 Max 22* & 26*

Irons:           :callaway-small: Apex DCB 6-AW

Wedges:      :callaway-small: Jaws Raw Face 54-10

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore 58-6

Putter:         :EVNROLL:  ER7  34”

48 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

... Repeating a close proximity of a Graham McDowel quote "When swinging well golf is the easiest sport there is. When swinging badly it is the most difficult endeavor on the planet". Hopefully your swing soon starts feeling like an electric Lazy Boy. 

1 hour ago, Kenny B said:

Qcun.gif

Couldn't ignore the reference.

Mizuno ST190, 9 degrees, Fujikura Ventus Black 6S

Mizuno ST190, 14 degrees, Fujikura Ventus Black 7S

Mizuno ST200 , 18 degrees, Fujikura Ventus Blue 7X

Miura CB 301, 4 iron, Fujikura Ventus 9x

Miura CB 301, 5-PW Nippon Modus 120S

Miura K Grind, 52, 54 and 58, Nippon Modus 130s  hand ground by Usher Golf

Miura KM 006 LH 

5 hours ago, M. Parsons said:

Early hip rotation will lead to an inside takeaway. Not necessarily a bad thing but can lead to sequencing issues and compensation issues.  For most good golfers and the pros the sequence doesn’t start with the hips. For some clubs and hands, some chest and some arms. Ben hogan talks about letting the upper body move the hips.

The hips have minimal movement before when the club reaches p2 aka parallel to the ground.

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

4 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

Early hip rotation will lead to an inside takeaway. Not necessarily a bad thing but can lead to sequencing issues and compensation issues.  For most good golfers and the pros the sequence doesn’t start with the hips. For some clubs and hands, some chest and some arms. Ben hogan talks about letting the upper body move the hips.

The hips have minimal movement before when the club reaches p2 aka parallel to the ground.

Makes sense.  Monte told me that a one-piece takeaway is trash and another awful cliche.  

2 minutes ago, Mtbryant01 said:

We are staying at the connecting island next to Kiawah, Seabrook Island. We got to play the Ocean Winds course on the island today and now I understand why the cut line at the PGA finished at +5 today. I got humbled beyond belief today. What I thought was a good drive turned into me searching for my ball in someone’s backyard nor could I keep any irons on the green. We had consistent 20mph winds in our face or crosswinds. 

Fortunately course was great and I really enjoyed the layout. After the 3rd-4th hole, I realized I wasn’t going to shoot a low round and focused on trying to make consistent shots. Ended with 2 birdies, but we won’t talk about the rest. 

My buddy had a chance to go for the green through this gap. 3rd shot on or 5. Would you do it, or punch out to get close to green?

7E83C021-1F7F-4092-B9E1-43B890B2EDAB.jpeg.970092ad706d9acdf9348fbd5a7c4a33.jpeg

Below are some pictures of the course:

73E5706F-0120-4C90-B080-9B5E14F0BB6A.jpeg.9bc792726360c98073f44a4f89c0be5a.jpeg

1674E66F-4C25-43AC-B410-7143230E4198.jpeg.5b1e79bf0f4b421685465e8436dcfbfa.jpeg

86182195-1CC4-4AF0-807C-B1DFAC16A4AA.jpeg.fd6252f896d5fe4003901397f70c504d.jpeg

A4A00D00-8A0A-496E-9E30-828CDF1F4C4F.jpeg.b4e73ed96b3c16f6361babbdd8034b3a.jpeg

Looks like a nice course. I play in 15-20 mph winds all the time this time of year, you learn to flight the ball down and club up at least 2 clubs. Cant wait to see your pics from the course this weekend 

:callaway-small: XR Driver Matrix Ozik 8m3 Black Tie Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 3W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 5W UST Mamiya Chrome Elements 7F4 Shaft

:cobra-small: King F7 4 Hybrid Graphite Designs Tour AD-HY 95 Shaft

PXG 0211 DC 5-PW Mitsubishi MMT 80 Shafts

:cleveland-small: RTX ZIPCORE 50*,54*,58* UST Mamiya Recoil 95 Shafts

:odyssey-small: Metal X Milled #7 with SuperStroke 2.0 grip

:Snell: MTB

Twitter: @timldotson
Instagram: timldotson
Facebook: TimDotson

8 hours ago, Mtbryant01 said:

My buddy had a chance to go for the green through this gap. 3rd shot on par 5. Would you do it, or punch out to get close to green?

Beeeeautiful Course!!  I'd either aim at the tree trunk knowing I'd miss what I aim at or I'd play the hard hook around the right side of the tree!  That's the only trick shot I got.  So how did the shot turn out for him??

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

53 minutes ago, Shapotomous said:

Beeeeautiful Course!!  I'd either aim at the tree trunk knowing I'd miss what I aim at or I'd play the hard hook around the right side of the tree!  That's the only trick shot I got.  So how did the shot turn out for him??

He got scared...he used a hybrid and sent a hooky worm burner to about 50 ft in front of the green. It was a good call.

Cobra Connect 5 participant 

:ping-small:  G410 Plus, w/ X stiff 75 g Project X Evenflow Black shaft driver / :cobra-small: Radspeed w/ Smoke RDX Blue 70S shaft

:cobra-small: Big Tour 3 wood/ 5 wood w/ Fujikura X F3 60S shaft

:cobra-small: 4 Hybrid w/ Project X Catalyst 80S shaft

:cobra-small: Copper MIM Tour Irons w/ KBS $ Taper Balck 120S shaft

:cobra-small: Snakebite 50, 54, and 58 wedges w/ KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 125S shaft

:scotty-small: Newport 2.5 putter

:Snell:MTB X golf balls

RH, Alabama

9 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Makes sense.  Monte told me that a one-piece takeaway is trash and another awful cliche.  

The one price takeaway is an interesting topic. I see a lot of instructors teach it/reference it in videos.

What ive noticed is the theme really is about connection the arms and chest and keeping the hands in front of the chest. Chasing scratch talks about it in one of his videos where he has the hands at the nipples when his left arm is parallel.

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

A tale of two nines. Struck the ball well but just couldn’t keep it together. Unsure why I didn’t continue to trust my swing on the back 9.  I had one bad drive that I got quick on and pulled and after that it was downhill. 

I was 2 over through 13 holes with 4 birdies and finished the last 5 holes at +7 with double double bogey par bogey bogey for a 43 on the back and a 38 on front.  Still better than Cameron Tringale yesterday at the PGA where he went +13 over the last 5 holes. 

Front 9 I think I hit every fairway and most greens. Was on the fringe for a couple so it didn’t technically count but was putting. 

Get to play in a scramble on Monday and again Friday so looking forward to that. 

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

18 hours ago, CarlH said:

I'm beginning to wonder about that 15 handicap you've got listed in your profile...awful lot of 3 and 4 over 9 hole rounds you keep telling us about with the Bacon Boyz 😄 😄  Remind me not to have a Nassau with you, you shark!  LOL

I’ve heard that B4.

The handicap was when I was playing back Tees and the last year have moved to Senior Tees.  There’s a big difference from 6,300 yards to 5,500/5,600 yards.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

16 hours ago, Kenny B said:

I hope you solved mine!  See post above ^

They can solve everything!!

Add some alcohol and they get even smarter😜

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

played 9 this morning before going to get my second shot

46, 3/6 fairways, 1/9 greens, 17 putts 

i started hot, par-par on the first two with a birdie putt that lipped out on #2. then i got sloppy. approaches are still pulling left, and i was blocking the driver out right. 

putter has been great the last few rounds, so i’m really happy about that. 

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

Well, we started to play this morning even though it was cold; 52º with a 6 mph wind.  I'm OK with that, but it was 93º last weekend!!

I played the first 4 holes +1.  THEN, it started to rain, AND the wind picked up to maybe 15-20 mph.  I could see blue sky off in the distance, but that was not the direction the weather was coming from.  We quit!  I live in the desert; I don't need to play in these conditions.  By the time I got the clubs loaded into my freshly washed car... 💩, I was soaked.  It should clear up by this afternoon, and we can head back out.  Sitting by the fireplace watching the PGA instead.

27 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Well, we started to play this morning even though it was cold; 52º with a 6 mph wind.  I'm OK with that, but it was 93º last weekend!!

I played the first 4 holes +1.  THEN, it started to rain, AND the wind picked up to maybe 15-20 mph.  I could see blue sky off in the distance, but that was not the direction the weather was coming from.  We quit!  I live in the desert; I don't need to play in these conditions.  By the time I got the clubs loaded into my freshly washed car... 💩, I was soaked.  It should clear up by this afternoon, and we can head back out.  Sitting by the fireplace watching the PGA instead.

... Please send that rain down here to Phoenix. No rain since December. DECEMBER!!!

Just played my 1st tournament of the year.

It was brutal, steady 20mph winds and gusts up to 35mph. And it never stopped raining, damn, even with rain gear, I ended up with wet socks and underwear.

On several holes, you had to decide between holding on to your umbrella or to your clubs, but not both.

There was a hole where my driver went about 100 yards into the wind lol

Ended up shooting 100... honestly not bad for the weather conditions.

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 9* w/ Aldila Rogue Silver 60 S
:callaway-small: X2 Hot 3 Deep 14.5* w/ Aldila Tour Green 75 S
:taylormade-small: JetSpeed 5W 19* w/ Matrix Velox T 69 S OR :adams-small: Super LS 3H 19* w/ Kuro Kage Black 80 S
:mizuno-small: JPX919 Forged 4-PW w/ Modus3 105 S
:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 50/08F, 54/14F & 58/08M w/ Modus3 115 Wedge
:EVNROLL: ER1 34" w/ SuperStroke Fatso 2.0
MfleKCg.jpg Pro / 9dZCgaF.jpgH2NO Lite Cart Bag / :Clicgear: 3.0 / :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro LRF

My reviews: MLA Putter // Titleist SM7 // PING i500 // PuttOUT

32 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Please send that rain down here to Phoenix. No rain since December. DECEMBER!!!

Rain doesn't last long here; maybe an hour or two.  We need it up here this year; we are in a drought year.  We have irrigation water supplied by a canal system, but in the past we have been rationed during droughts.  We live along the Columbia River, but the irrigation canal is fed by the Yakima River which starts in the Cascades from snow melt.  

Played a stableford tournament today.. rain stayed out which was good the course was pretty dry considering it was just underwater on Monday.

Drove the ball really well, few over drawn irons ..cause for some work wound the greens , but alot of up and downs to save par or even bogey.

Avoided the big numbers, even on 17 after driving into the Lake was able to escape with a one last revolution putt to save par.

Got a point on all of the holes to be +6 on the quota..

I like the progress of my game so far..

SmartSelect_20210522-141050_GHIN.jpg.a9cb4e009e36a017dc59a7b9cd067e90.jpg

SmartSelect_20210522-141117_GHIN.jpg.489bd5fb09fa57736458fc48ee5fa263.jpg

Driver:   TaylorMade Qi10 MAX - 8.5 with Fujikura Speeder NX TCS 50  (secondary shaft HRDZ Black 6.0 Stiff)
3 -Wood:  Sub70 949x 3 Wood 15 with Hrdz RDX Black Stiff
5-Wood:  Sub70 949x 5 Wood with Hrdz RDX Black stiff
4-Hybrid: Sub70 949x 4 Hybrid with Project X 5.5 Hybrid Stiff
Irons: Mizuno Pro 225 - 6-PW , w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff
Wedges: Sub70 TAIII w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff - 50 ,56, 60
Putter: L.A.B Mezz1, 34 in
Balls: MaxFli Tour X, TaylorMade Tour Response, TaylorMade TPx 
GPS:   Shot Scope X5 with Tracking

TESTED: SUB70 949X 5 Wood
TESTED: NIPPO N.S. Regio Formula MB+ 65 Stiff.
TESTED: SkyCaddie LX5 GPS Watch
TESTED: Bag Boy ZFT Bag