Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

8 hours ago, Lacassem said:

We’ll I unfortunately had a later start and early departure to the annual golf weekend. My daughter had a mild fever Monday-Wednesday and Wednesday night she spiked really fast to 103.8 so we went to the ER. Found out she had an infection. Was a very long night and decided that if she was doing better with antibiotics that I would just head up Friday morning and be able to get 18 in the afternoon and play the rounds Saturday. Won’t get into the details but Wednesday night was pretty rough 

We’ll she was doing better and my wife kept telling me to go Thursday night/Friday morning so I headed up at 745am got there at 1045 and had a up and down 18. I was happy with my approach play, my thought process worked, slow and steady. The wind Definitely messed with yardages for me. Views were great and course was fun but had a few spots in rough shape.

04C74688-C2E5-4431-B228-ED3FA954A02D.jpeg.d490680a7d11de447c5d1b7c651f7c60.jpeg95C44646-FF7D-430B-83CE-69385E3B2987.jpeg.6be56dddd8732c9bb630e8a7918f4d3d.jpeg

This was Definitely a “what could have been” round for me. I had 5 penalties (4 on the back) and a snowman. I aM chalking penalties up to poor sleep and a long drive up. Total 90 with 2 birdies/2 pars/10 bogies/3 doubles/1 other…..snowman hurt because it wasn’t Even bad shots, drive was good wind took my second a little long and rolled off the back (raised green) and I just couldn’t get it back on the green. Was pretty windy and I feel like I caught a few really good drives that stayed in the 260-270 range that would have been out there.

highlight holes were the 2 birdies. Put the 8 iron to about 5’ on a pretty tucked pin. Other I zipped a 1/2 swing 52* to about 5”8883EC44-A6B9-46A9-9DAD-6C670383BC79.png.a2b3d32ab0d50a46a95fc34922a30e25.png7ABF0994-3805-443D-B1F6-DBDD6823A3E2.png.2b573246cd6b8683115a7711a7b145f7.png

biggest regret hole was a par 5 on the back. Spanked driver and was 185 out. Combination of being elevated little downwind and pushing the ball my 7 iron flew well past the flag and rifgt and what could have been a birdie possibly eagle turned to a bogey 🤦‍♂️(That 8 iron was trying to punch it out of the fescue)372CAC07-F473-485F-AE31-9B59B8C585D5.png.da6c4e4172f820a8a91056d690181a51.png

was a good day and was able to play with friends and family and also meet @ejgaudette who’s calf game is all the hype he had talked about in posts. @StrokerAce@B.Boston
8F275DB2-E93C-4911-B51D-7EC3B48F089E.jpeg.7658c0cd1378274fb95903cdcb20d791.jpeg

After that headed back to the house we stay at and my daughter started climbing in temp again so I decided to head out, wife was stressed I wasn’t going to sleep well just wasn’t worth it. She is doing well today think the antibiotics are kicking in but if I didn’t would have been 103 this morning, Newton’s law.

but I probably just banked about 90 extra holes this year with the wife so silver lining 😂 

Sorry to hear you had to head back but hopefully she is feeling better. Had a fun round and was great to meet everyone. Shot 87 and yes that wind really did kick up and was not pleasant at times. Only good part of my game was the putting which saved the score otherwise I would have been in trouble. Thanks again for letting me join.

Next year though @B.Boston needs to wear shorts as well so we can really get that calf action going.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

25 minutes ago, fozcycle said:

30 players today in the game at Pebble Creek…..I shot a 39/43:82 with 2 birdies.

Is Pebble Creek having water issues right now?

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Played Ol Colony in Tuscaloosa today. 91 45/46. Probably my worst round of the year. Was playing with some high school buddies who never play so I was somewhat goofing around but still played poorly. Will say I was trying out a new chipping/pitching technique that I pretty much used every time I missed the green when I should’ve used a bump and run chip much more often which probably costs me some strokes. 

Highlight was I had two birdies on the front 9, so early I thought I was gonna have a great day. On the first birdie I actually drove a green with guys on it, thinking it was unreachable without looking at the card. Lucky they didn’t toss my ball into the woods!

Low was I had 4 triples in a row, 8-11. I don’t know if I’ve ever done that in my life even when I first started playing. 12 over in 4 holes is brutal. My blowup holes are what are holding me back from shooting low scores. If those 4 are all bogeys even, 91 turns into an 83. Typically trying to do too much chipping wise or a penalty shot causes these. Need to know my limitations better and play within those while also improving my shots around the green. 

Either way, fun day but looking forward to better rounds in the future! 

:cobra-small: Radspeed Driver 10.5*

:cobra-small: Radspeed 3W 14.5*

:taylormade-small: Stealth 4H 22*

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4i-PW

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Wedge 52* Mid Bounce

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Wedge 56* Mid Bounce

Kirkland Signature KS1 Putter

27 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Much better today thank you. Worried mom and sick kid never mix well, wasn’t going to be a well rested night but she’s doing very well today antibiotics I think finally kicked in

Glad to hear it and yes that is never a good mix for sure.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

1 hour ago, ejgaudette said:

Sorry to hear you had to head back but hopefully she is feeling better. Had a fun round and was great to meet everyone. Shot 87 and yes that wind really did kick up and was not pleasant at times. Only good part of my game was the putting which saved the score otherwise I would have been in trouble. Thanks again for letting me join.

Next year though @B.Boston needs to wear shorts as well so we can really get that calf action going.

It’s no competition! I better get on the Bryson calf raise plan otherwise I can’t compete! Haha

it was a lot of fun and we will be up again next year!

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5 - Motore X F3 6X | :cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S | :titelist-small: TSi3 20* Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:edel-golf-1: SMS Pro 4-PW - Steelfiber i110S | :taylormade-small: MG3 Raw Black 50.09, 54.11, 58.11 - DG TI S200

:EVNROLL: ER2B | :titelist-small: Pro V1x | :918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 Slope | Jones Trouper R | :CaddyTek: CaddyLite EZ v8

On 6/25/2021 at 1:40 PM, CarlH said:

Senior 4 man scramble today.  I was the A player and the only one hitting off the blue tees, with the other 3 hitting from the more forward white tees.  3 drives required from every player.  I didn't drive the ball all that well, but we did use 6 of my drives.  One of the players was pretty long off the white tees.  My iron play was very good today.  We shot a 10 under par gross score with 5 birdies on the front and 5 on the back.  I didn't have to putt all that often, but we did change the order of putting for the last 3 holes and I putted first on those holes and drained 2 of the 3 holes for birdies and just missed the 3rd. I thought our 10 under was pretty good, but I saw a 59 and a 60 when we got in....of course, it's a net game, so anything can happen.

Edit:  Apparently, I misread those other scores.  We took second in both gross and net (although only net matters for this group)

There is a weekly game at our club that sounds the same.  I played in it a few times a couple of years ago, but I can't compete under the rules of the game. So I quit.

I have about the same handicap from our Blue tees as the other players that play those tees, but their drives are way past me.  I don't qualify for playing from the White tees, which would put me in the same range off the tee as my playing partners.  Funny thing, I generally shoot the same scores from the White tees, so my handicap would be higher!  

The problem for me is that 3 drives are required from every player, but that excludes par 3's.  We have 13 non-par 3 holes, so that only leaves one extra hole for someone.  I had to be lucky and hit good tee shots on the shorter holes.  One time I hit a decent drive, but another guy hit a great shot that put us much closer to the green, so we used his ball.  I told everyone that we should use mine, but they didn't listen:  "We have plenty holes left."   HA!

Holes 16, 17, and 18 are par 4, 3, and 5.  I had only 2 drives when we teed off on 16, and fortunately I hit a decent drive in the middle but had 150 to the green.  I told them we HAD to use my shot, because they would not want my tee shot on 18.  The other 3 guys hit shots on 16 inside 100 yards, and had to pick up and use my tee shot.  On 18 I cannot hit from the Blue tee to the dogleg.  The other guys can all hit to the dogleg and have shots to the green for their second shots.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

2 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

There is a weekly game at our club that sounds the same.  I played in it a few times a couple of years ago, but I can't compete under the rules of the game. So I quit.

I have about the same handicap from our Blue tees as the other players that play those tees, but their drives are way past me.  I don't qualify for playing from the White tees, which would put me in the same range off the tee as my playing partners.  Funny thing, I generally shoot the same scores from the White tees, so my handicap would be higher!  

The problem for me is that 3 drives are required from every player, but that excludes par 3's.  We have 13 non-par 3 holes, so that only leaves one extra hole for someone.  I had to be lucky and hit good tee shots on the shorter holes.  One time I hit a decent drive, but another guy hit a great shot that put us much closer to the green, so we used his ball.  I told everyone that we should use mine, but they didn't listen:  "We have plenty holes left."   HA!

Holes 16, 17, and 18 are par 4, 3, and 5.  I had only 2 drives when we teed off on 16, and fortunately I hit a decent drive in the middle but had 150 to the green.  I told them we HAD to use my shot, because they would not want my tee shot on 18.  The other 3 guys hit shots on 16 inside 100 yards, and had to pick up and use my tee shot.  On 18 I cannot hit from the Blue tee to the dogleg.  The other guys can all hit to the dogleg and have shots to the green for their second shots.

I know exactly what you are talking about.  Had a similar problem with a group in CT years ago.  Frustrating.

Rick

Left Hand, 

2 hours ago, Lacassem said:

Much better today thank you. Worried mom and sick kid never mix well, wasn’t going to be a well rested night but she’s doing very well today antibiotics I think finally kicked in

Your Daughter getting well is all that matters.  Daughters seem to want their Dads…..except between 13 & 18 😜 then they like us again!!

Happy she’s well!!

Rick

Left Hand, 

3 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

My wife and I played today with the service manager of our local Dodge dealer where I get my Charger serviced and his brother.  Our tee time was 8:50 and we finished at 1:50... 5 hours and it was 108º when we finished.

Shot 83, but I really sucked on the easier back nine.  Had 3 doubles.  Putter saved what game I had today.

Best laugh of the day...  The service manager, out of the blue, asked me on the 17th tee:  "Do you hurt when you get up in the morning?"  🤣🤣🤣  Are you kidding me?!  I replied:   "I hurt every day... all day!!  Why do you ask"  I thought maybe he noticed something in my swing.  He replied that he seems to hurt every morning when he gets up.  I asked him how old he was....  52.  🤣  Just wait 22 more years!!!

52!!  I can’t remember that far back😜

Rick

Left Hand, 

1 hour ago, Kenny B said:

Our Sr. scrambles are once every month or so during the season.  It isn't that competitive and you only win points that go to  pro shop credit at the end of the year.  It's more of a social event, with coffee and donuts before the shotgun start and generally non-hosted lunch afterwards.  At the end of the season we have a banquet.  My only issue with playing different tees is that they dropped the standard for which tees to play.  Play whichever ones you want to play is the concept.  One guy who is much longer than me always played the more forward tees because they allow it.  You lose a couple of strokes, but his thought process is to win KP on the par 3s....I play my regular tees, because I see no reason to move forward.  I tend to use the scramble more as a practice exercise.  You don't win that much, so it's not a big issue for me.   Our senior group has a lot of guys over 80 playing, most in their 70s, with a few still in their 60s, and even less in their 50s.  I play because it gives me a chance to play with some members that I typically don't play with otherwise....well, that and the donuts.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

Quick 9 this morning with a friend who’s improving a great deal was a 20 handicap and trending about a 12/13 now great to see. 

anyway I was -3 through nine and I feel tremendous currently. Might need to start comparing to people better than me for SG now.  

2B979F44-0300-436E-8216-306A81576114.jpeg

"C'mon be good"

10 hours ago, Rickp said:

Is Pebble Creek having water issues right now?

Thought we would be CPO this week after a 3 1/2” storm, but instead it was 90*.  A couple holes had some soggy areas but otherwise all was good.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

The biggest take away from my play recently has been the point and shoot play with the T100 irons. I have hit some fantastic short iron shots, a nine iron to 3 feet on Saturday, and eight iron from under a tree to 4 feet last week (yes I holed both putts 😎). The lesson I have learnt is play the loft not the number on the club. 😁😎

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

1 hour ago, fozcycle said:

Thought we would be CPO this week after a 3 1/2” storm, but instead it was 90*.  A couple holes had some soggy areas but otherwise all was good.

We have 2 courses shut down from this weeks rain and the one we played Friday probably should have been also.

More rain this week….

Rick

Left Hand, 

16 hours ago, chisag said:

... Yesterday was another one of THOSE rounds. I was paired up with a 3some that were marginal golfers but insisted on playing the 2nd tees at 6800. I played a combo at 6600 and was always way past them off the tee.

if someone is that bad at golf, does it really matter what tees they play? 

in theory it’s kind of like putting a 4 year old behind the wheel of a car. doesn’t matter if it’s a ferrari or a dodge dart, they don’t know what the hell they’re doing either way 

image.png.926c5dbfc594427870bc33c43f290630.pngSIM2 8º | KuroKage XD 70TX 

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

2 hours ago, Rickp said:

We have 2 courses shut down from this weeks rain and the one we played Friday probably should have been also.

More rain this week….

Seems like just last week you mentioned how dry it had been down there you were getting close to drought conditions!  

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

2 hours ago, Chip Strokes said:

if someone is that bad at golf, does it really matter what tees they play? 

in theory it’s kind of like putting a 4 year old behind the wheel of a car. doesn’t matter if it’s a ferrari or a dodge dart, they don’t know what the hell they’re doing either way 

I think the analogy of the ferrari & dodge dart applies more to the clubs they play. 

I think the tees they play would be more like the 4 yo trying to pull forward in the driveway or find his way to the nearest Chuck E Cheese!    🤣

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

2 hours ago, Chip Strokes said:

in theory it’s kind of like putting a 4 year old behind the wheel of a car. doesn’t matter if it’s a ferrari or a dodge dart,

Used to have a Dodge Dart, man I miss that car. Wasn't much, but it used to be my grandmother's car and she gave it to me. Never had a Ferrari, I'd probably do something stupid driving one if I did. 

3 minutes ago, Shapotomous said:

I think the analogy of the ferrari & dodge dart applies more to the clubs they play. 

I think the tees they play would be more like the 4 yo trying to pull forward in the driveway or find his way to the nearest Chuck E Cheese!    🤣

mmmm…pizza rat. what a weird and terrifying children’s character haha

if a group is gonna duff, shank, and dribble their way around a course i don’t see shortening their tees by 4 or 500 yards making much of a difference at all

image.png.4f15ae5144722103242556b2db6d1033.pngSIM 3W 14º | Fujikura Atmos Black Tour Spec 9TX

image.png.bce9eebd9a20266703b359d88959bbcb.pngSIM2 5W 18º | Fujikura Ventus Black 10X
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo designU500 2i | Fujikura Ventus HB Black 10TX
Titleist logo | Logo gallery, Golf birthday party, Logo design T100 4-PW | Dynamic Gold X7
Vokey Design Vector Logo | Free Download - (.SVG   .PNG) format - VTLogo.com SM6 52* SM8 56* SM8 60* | Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
SIK Golf Partners with GolfPlus to Host Entry Level Professional Events!  DW | BGT Stability Tour

1 minute ago, sirchunksalot said:

Used to have a Dodge Dart, man I miss that car. Wasn't much, but it used to be my grandmother's car and she gave it to me. Never had a Ferrari, I'd probably do something stupid driving one if I did. 

growing up, my dad had a pretty beat up Datsun that he used as a work car. he always called it his ferrari. 

the e-brake wasn’t connected so i used to love pulling it while he was driving and hearing it click as it went up. i got a ride home from a basketball game from my friend’s dad one time and couldn’t understand why he freaked out when i went to grab the functioning e-brake in his car 😂😂

17 minutes ago, Shapotomous said:

Seems like just last week you mentioned how dry it had been down there you were getting close to drought conditions!  

Amazing isn’t it!  We went from dust bowl/dead brown grass to Lush Tropics in 2 weeks.

Rick

Left Hand, 

3 hours ago, Rickp said:

More rain this week….

We could use some of that rain out west!!!  

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug