TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

@ncwoz  Great round!  Being in a league myself and knowing how some handicaps go.....how many points did you get even with being -5 net?  😁  I have been -4 net and only split the points.  In that round I had a birdie and lost the hole!   😬

I had good luck in this weeks league, but I missed my personal best even though I was sitting 45 yards out in 2 on a par 5 on the last hole and with a birdie I would have got it.....and yes I was aware of the stakes.  I had 2 birds and 6 pars up to then.....had saved 3 pars by getting up and down and was putting well, was hitting 1/2 wedges close and thought I could get to a PB of -3 with another good 1/2 wedge.  I mean its the shot I practice in the back yard thousands of times so it should be a layup.....10' birdie putt at the most coming right up.....RIIIIIIGHT!

I proceeded to look up at some point in my downswing to see how close the ball would land from the pin and hit a hosel rocket shot 90* from my target!  Being very mad at myself and a little shook up from the dreaded S-Word showing up I didn't get the next shot close to the pin at all and 2 putted for bogey.  Even with being -1 gross overall I was not even a little bit happy with myself because of choking so badly on that last hole.   😠

Maybe next time.......😞

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

Congratulations@ncwoz!  Love the part about the score creeping into your head and talking to yourself about it.  I was one under through 8 at Coyote Wash during the 2019 winter season and had the same personal conversation at #9 tee... and promptly parked the drive in the shrubs 😡😂.  That would have been my first under par 9.  The race is on to see which of us gets that one checked off first 👍.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

13 hours ago, Kenny B said:

I think I'm going to love these irons if I keep hitting them the way I did today.  A well-struck ball feels soooooo gooooood!!

Uhh-ooo, looks like another one joining the "buttah love fest".  You'll still hang with Chris and I though... right? 🙂

44 minutes ago, Shapotomous said:

@ncwoz  Great round!  Being in a league myself and knowing how some handicaps go.....how many points did you get even with being -5 net?  😁  I have been -4 net and only split the points.  In that round I had a birdie and lost the hole!   😬

I had good luck in this weeks league, but I missed my personal best even though I was sitting 45 yards out in 2 on a par 5 on the last hole and with a birdie I would have got it.....and yes I was aware of the stakes.  I had 2 birds and 6 pars up to then.....had saved 3 pars by getting up and down and was putting well, was hitting 1/2 wedges close and thought I could get to a PB of -3 with another good 1/2 wedge.  I mean its the shot I practice in the back yard thousands of times so it should be a layup.....10' birdie putt at the most coming right up.....RIIIIIIGHT!

I proceeded to look up at some point in my downswing to see how close the ball would land from the pin and hit a hosel rocket shot 90* from my target!  Being very mad at myself and a little shook up from the dreaded S-Word showing up I didn't get the next shot close to the pin at all and 2 putted for bogey.  Even with being -1 gross overall I was not even a little bit happy with myself because of choking so badly on that last hole.   😠

Maybe next time.......😞

We actually do a Stableford for our league, and even though my total points for the round would have been tied for second most up to this week, another guy with a little higher handicap had an awesome week and squeaked out a couple more points than me. I'm still not complaining tho 🙂

Right Handed

Driver: 9° :cobra-small: Speedzone (HZRDUS Smoke Green 70g X-Stiff shaft)

2 Hybrid: 18° :tour-edge: Exotics EXS Pro (Evenflow Black 6.5) (2020 MGS Official Review here)

3/Driving Iron: 18° :Hogan: UiHi Iron (MMT Utility TX 105g shaft)

Irons: 4-GW :titelist-small: T100 irons (Nippon Modus 120 X-Stiff shafts) (2021 MGS Official Review here)

Wedges: 54° & 58° post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TSW Forged (Dynamic Gold S300)

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2B (2019 MGS Official Review here)

Ball: MAXFLI Tour X

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

WITB thread here

12 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

Congratulations@ncwoz!  Love the part about the score creeping into your head and talking to yourself about it.  I was one under through 8 at Coyote Wash during the 2019 winter season and had the same personal conversation at #9 tee... and promptly parked the drive in the shrubs 😡😂.  That would have been my first under par 9.  The race is on to see which of us gets that one checked off first 👍.

Oh, it's on!!

On the last hole one of the other golfers was kinda small talking to me before I teed it up. Sometimes that can throw me off a bit, but I think it helped me keep my mind off the stakes this time around haha

Right Handed

Driver: 9° :cobra-small: Speedzone (HZRDUS Smoke Green 70g X-Stiff shaft)

2 Hybrid: 18° :tour-edge: Exotics EXS Pro (Evenflow Black 6.5) (2020 MGS Official Review here)

3/Driving Iron: 18° :Hogan: UiHi Iron (MMT Utility TX 105g shaft)

Irons: 4-GW :titelist-small: T100 irons (Nippon Modus 120 X-Stiff shafts) (2021 MGS Official Review here)

Wedges: 54° & 58° post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TSW Forged (Dynamic Gold S300)

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2B (2019 MGS Official Review here)

Ball: MAXFLI Tour X

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer Lite

WITB thread here

12 hours ago, ncwoz said:

PERSONAL RECORD!!!!

After the first time since early spring that I didn't hit a golf ball in over a week, I really wasn't sure what to expect. But league tonight was as good a reason as any to get out - little did I know what I was in for!!

35 (!!!!! EVEN PAR !!!!!, net -5)

FIR: 4/6

GIR: 6/9

Putts: 30 (3 1-putts, 6 2-putts)

First hole started innocently enough - although I did 2 putt from a tricky ~50ft uphill then downhill first putt.

Second hole is a downhill par 3, pin in the front at 152 yards. I hit a full PW and watched it fade back towards the hole...landed pin high and stuck about 2.5 feet from the pin for an easy bird.

IMG_20210701_162944918.jpg.ce72cf3b3cc7af60d5d24eebd8c7e6f8.jpg

The next hole, another par 3, I hit the green and left a 15ft putt right in the jaws for a tap in par.

On the 5th hole, I had a bit of a swinger from 13ft for bird - left this one short as well, and the line was probably 50/50 if it would have caught the hole with more speed. Another tap in par.

The par 5 6th I hit a bomb of a drive, dead center fairway 316yds out. Left me with 184 to a back pin, with my stance kind of below the ball in a low spot in the fairway. Hit maybe my shot of the day, a towering 7 iron fade that stuck almost exactly pin high and held on to the top tier of a severe green, about 20 feet away. Left the eagle putt about 6 inches short, right on line. Tap in birdie!

Par 4 15th is a nemesis hole for me. I leaked my 3 iron right into some trees, and tried to punch a low shot through a wide but short window I had. Hit a tree and got a very lucky break and it bounced right out to the fairway. Hit a tidy little 100yd wedge to about 20 feet, 2 putted for the first bogey of the day.

Par 4 16th I hit a really nice 4 iron to the right side of the fairway. Downhill lie and wasn't sure what the wind was doing -  on the previous hole it was dead into and this hole is in the same direction. Except the flag was saying it was all right to left, barely any hurt. I wasn't really confident in the shot, and ended up pulling it left of the green to a bunker that actually sits a good 3-4 feet above the green. I was in the back of the bunker with a downhill lie with almost no green to work with, and left the first shot in the bunker. Left a more even stance, and I missed holing it out to save par by about 2 inches. Tap in bogey to get me back to even.

At this point, I'm definitely thinking about how I'm even par, but trying really hard not to let it affect my game. Not sure how successful I was 😂 My heart was definitely racing much more than it typically does!

The 17th is 125 yard par 3, but the wind is always tricky. I thought there was more help than there was, and left it on the front fringe to a back pin. Chipped past the hole for a knee knocking 7 footer...dead center of the cup!

On the 18th I snagged my 2 hybrid and let it rip before thinking too much about it - hit a gorgeous fade to the right center of the fairway, leaving me with 105yds to a front pin. I hit an abbreviated SW (typically 115 club), expecting it to get to the 105 number pretty reliably, and somehow launched it 125 yards. Adrenaline much? So I was left with a snaking 60 foot putt that I needed to get down in 2 to stay at even par for the first time ever. Hit the speed great, but left myself 4 or 5 feet to get the par. And let me tell you, that hole had a heck of a catch 😉 

Soo pumped up!! I've never hit the ball for an entire 9 holes as well as I did tonight. The pulled wedge was really the only not great shot I had, then a couple decent ones and a lot of really good ones. I was rolling my putts on line super well, and lagged it great. I could probably do the woulda coulda shoulda game with some of the putts I left short, but I'm honestly way too pumped to let that sour my night!

Congratulations 👍

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

13 hours ago, ncwoz said:

PERSONAL RECORD!!!!

After the first time since early spring that I didn't hit a golf ball in over a week, I really wasn't sure what to expect. But league tonight was as good a reason as any to get out - little did I know what I was in for!!

First hole started innocently enough - although I did 2 putt from a tricky ~50ft uphill then downhill first putt.

Second hole is a downhill par 3, pin in the front at 152 yards. I hit a full PW and watched it fade back towards the hole...landed pin high and stuck about 2.5 feet from the pin for an easy bird.

The next hole, another par 3, I hit the green and left a 15ft putt right in the jaws for a tap in par.

On the 5th hole, I had a bit of a swinger from 13ft for bird - left this one short as well, and the line was probably 50/50 if it would have caught the hole with more speed. Another tap in par.

The par 5 6th I hit a bomb of a drive, dead center fairway 316yds out. Left me with 184 to a back pin, with my stance kind of below the ball in a low spot in the fairway. Hit maybe my shot of the day, a towering 7 iron fade that stuck almost exactly pin high and held on to the top tier of a severe green, about 20 feet away. Left the eagle putt about 6 inches short, right on line. Tap in birdie!

Par 4 15th is a nemesis hole for me. I leaked my 3 iron right into some trees, and tried to punch a low shot through a wide but short window I had. Hit a tree and got a very lucky break and it bounced right out to the fairway. Hit a tidy little 100yd wedge to about 20 feet, 2 putted for the first bogey of the day.

Par 4 16th I hit a really nice 4 iron to the right side of the fairway. Downhill lie and wasn't sure what the wind was doing -  on the previous hole it was dead into and this hole is in the same direction. Except the flag was saying it was all right to left, barely any hurt. I wasn't really confident in the shot, and ended up pulling it left of the green to a bunker that actually sits a good 3-4 feet above the green. I was in the back of the bunker with a downhill lie with almost no green to work with, and left the first shot in the bunker. Left a more even stance, and I missed holing it out to save par by about 2 inches. Tap in bogey to get me back to even.

At this point, I'm definitely thinking about how I'm even par, but trying really hard not to let it affect my game. Not sure how successful I was 😂 My heart was definitely racing much more than it typically does!

The 17th is 125 yard par 3, but the wind is always tricky. I thought there was more help than there was, and left it on the front fringe to a back pin. Chipped past the hole for a knee knocking 7 footer...dead center of the cup!

On the 18th I snagged my 2 hybrid and let it rip before thinking too much about it - hit a gorgeous fade to the right center of the fairway, leaving me with 105yds to a front pin. I hit an abbreviated SW (typically 115 club), expecting it to get to the 105 number pretty reliably, and somehow launched it 125 yards. Adrenaline much? So I was left with a snaking 60 foot putt that I needed to get down in 2 to stay at even par for the first time ever. Hit the speed great, but left myself 4 or 5 feet to get the par. And let me tell you, that hole had a heck of a catch 😉 

Soo pumped up!! I've never hit the ball for an entire 9 holes as well as I did tonight. The pulled wedge was really the only not great shot I had, then a couple decent ones and a lot of really good ones. I was rolling my putts on line super well, and lagged it great. I could probably do the woulda coulda shoulda game with some of the putts I left short, but I'm honestly way too pumped to let that sour my night!

Great round!!  It's days like that when you don't want to quit playing.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

9 minutes ago, rbsiedsc said:

personal record, will update my breaking 100 thread later with details

47/50 : 97!!

Nice job!!  You get the short game working, and you will be breaking 90 real soon!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

59 minutes ago, rbsiedsc said:

way to go!

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Another Senior Scramble today.  This time was 3 man scramble.  My playing partners were both just shy of turning 82 and playing the forward tees (one playing the forward/further forward combo) and both struck the ball fairly well.  I had a difficult time getting my 4 drives in due to the significant distance advantage the one playing the very forward tees had.  Anyway, because 2 holes required play from the standard tees, I was able to get my drives in on those 2 holes and 2 of the other par 3 holes without much trouble.  Although we didn't make anything worse than par, we weren't able to convert many holes to birdie.  32 on the front and 36 on the back for a 4 under 68.  Fun day, none-the-less and both partners were a joy to play alongside.  

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

1 hour ago, rbsiedsc said:

Big milestone there! Nice work 

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

3 hours ago, rbsiedsc said:

Way to go Randy!  Get this man a new badge.

image.png.e7bf76288d25f491fd99afb4b4b86bcb.png

19 hours ago, ncwoz said:

PERSONAL RECORD!!!!

3 hours ago, rbsiedsc said:

Congratulations to both of you on your great rounds! Those are major accomplishments and it's awesome to see posts like this. 

Shot 4 over, with 2 doubles. So, I shot pretty good…

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

1 hour ago, Sluggo42 said:

I doubt anyone really cares to hear a shot by shot breakdown of the days action, but I’ll try to raise the bar with my next installment…😉

1 hour ago, Sluggo42 said:

A little better, but you didn't raise the bar by much.  😂

6 hours ago, rbsiedsc said:

Congrats on the milestone!!!

In my  :wilson_staff_small:  carry bag:
:mizuno-small: ST-X 10.5* Kai'li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 15* Kai/li Blue R Flex
:mizuno-small: ST-Z 4h Linq Blue R Flex
:cleveland-small: Launcher 5h
:cleveland-small: Launcher CBX 6i-PW
:cleveland-small: CBX 54* & 58*
:cleveland-small: Huntington Beach #10
:bridgestone-small: e12 Contact
CURRENTLY TESTING - Mizuno Long Game

Rainout after 4 holes today……..will try again Monday.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

16 hours ago, Sluggo42 said:

Much better 😜

10 minutes ago, fozcycle said:

Rainout after 4 holes today……..will try again Monday.

Monday not looking great for Florida.  

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

16 hours ago, Sluggo42 said:

Not to be that guy but…

Gross +1 with a double and triple. The rough is really punishing and lost two balls. 

did this on 17 chasing a score and now think I should try take the corner on more often. 

B37AAD26-8BD8-4A83-A657-7F3C9D6D4CD8.jpeg

"C'mon be good"

20 hours ago, Sluggo42 said:

I doubt anyone really cares to hear a shot by shot breakdown of the days action, but I’ll try to raise the bar with my next installment…😉

Literally on the edge of my seat.  Don't keep people waiting like George R R Martin.

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

15 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

Was close, but couldn't get there (break 90). Shot a 43 on the front 9 which is by far my best ever 9 hole score. Back 9 was going fine until the last couple holes, really two bad holes. One hole i tried to get cute and put from the rough, that didn't work out well. And on 18, i had an 8 because i put pressure on myself and couldn't hit a hybrid off the tee under pressure. Because of the dogleg of the hole, hitting a driver would most likely have been too much. So i hit a hybrid and top it into a hazard. Should have hit driver and lived with hitting it through the fairway. 

Overall score was 93, which is my best round ever. 

With all the work you’ve put in you’ll get there! Nice round!

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

2 hours ago, dlow206 said:

Was close, but couldn't get there (break 90). Shot a 43 on the front 9 which is by far my best ever 9 hole score. Back 9 was going fine until the last couple holes, really two bad holes. One hole i tried to get cute and put from the rough, that didn't work out well. And on 18, i had an 8 because i put pressure on myself and couldn't hit a hybrid off the tee under pressure. Because of the dogleg of the hole, hitting a driver would most likely have been too much. So i hit a hybrid and top it into a hazard. Should have hit driver and lived with hitting it through the fairway. 

Overall score was 93, which is my best round ever. 

congrats on the personal best 9 and personal best 18.   not putting pressure on yourself when you see as score is really hard.   the excitement of potentially breaking a scoring barrier can really impact how you play.  

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG