TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

33 minutes ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

I have completed my mission. Two weeks ago I reported in with a goal to break a 1.0 handicap this season. Typicially when you feel something great about to happen the golf gods throw a monkey wrench in. Well not this time. I tied my seasons low scores with another 68 this morning. After entering my score it said my pending handicap is a .8.  I started off the season with a 1.6 and it grew to a 2.0. But since May 3rd it has consistantly dropped by small increments. What a great morning for me. Driving great, short game was spot on and my putting was superb. I even had one of the grounds crew drive up and complement me. He said "it looks like you are having a good round today, I've seen some of your shots". 

I got my goal accomplished just in time to start the Maxfli ball testing. The pressure is off for the season. I'll laminate my GHIN card when the update comes out and put it in my golf photo album to be part of my golf history. Mission accomplished!

Man your game is one I can only hope to get to someday. Congrats you’re an animal!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

33 minutes ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

I have completed my mission. Two weeks ago I reported in with a goal to break a 1.0 handicap this season. Typicially when you feel something great about to happen the golf gods throw a monkey wrench in. Well not this time. I tied my seasons low scores with another 68 this morning. After entering my score it said my pending handicap is a .8.  I started off the season with a 1.6 and it grew to a 2.0. But since May 3rd it has consistantly dropped by small increments. What a great morning for me. Driving great, short game was spot on and my putting was superb. I even had one of the grounds crew drive up and complement me. He said "it looks like you are having a good round today, I've seen some of your shots". 

I got my goal accomplished just in time to start the Maxfli ball testing. The pressure is off for the season. I'll laminate my GHIN card when the update comes out and put it in my golf photo album to be part of my golf history. Mission accomplished!

That's awesome! I think we've talked a bit before but I'm trying the same thing. But I've been stuck at 4.1 for awhile. I shot a season low 74 on July 10, then lost 3 weeks of play to that tropical storm that blew through the Midwest. Got back to it this weekend though. If be happy getting back down to a 2.3, my best ever by seasons end.

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

I played my first ever solo round today, son was on a weekend trip with friends.  Not sure I could do it again.  Teed off at 6:40 so it was pretty empty.  Lost a ton of balls; still have a tough time tracking my shots and my depth perception is horrendous.  Son can usually keep track for the both of us.  Also, being alone meant I got into my head a lot more.  My son and I like to crack jokes and keep things loose whenever we mis-hit something (which is still often) and since it was just me, I was much more easily frustrated at times.

Would definitely enjoy golfing as early as possible more often.  Playing by myself, at my current level, is a much more iffy proposition.  Shot a 105, which is actually one of my better rounds.

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet Max 3 wood and 7 wood

Cobra Aerojet 4/5/6 hybrids

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

Cobra Snakebite 52° and 58° wedges

Cobra King Stingray 20 putter

16 minutes ago, DiscipleofPenick said:

That's awesome! I think we've talked a bit before but I'm trying the same thing. But I've been stuck at 4.1 for awhile. I shot a season low 74 on July 10, then lost 3 weeks of play to that tropical storm that blew through the Midwest. Got back to it this weekend though. If be happy getting back down to a 2.3, my best ever by seasons end.

You can do it. Good weather and good course conditions really help. Keep us posted, I'm pulling for you.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

1 hour ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

You can do it. Good weather and good course conditions really help. Keep us posted, I'm pulling for you.

The conditions have been the struggle this year. But weather has been better than usual, except July.

Take Dead Aim

41 minutes ago, RollingGreens said:

Big round this AM. Me and the guy got out early to beat a huge thunderstorm that rolled through. I typically walk but didn’t want to chance it today with the rain so I took a cart. Initially it was a bad decision because the group in front of us was terrible. Incredibly slow, playing from the wrong tees for their skill level and playing music loudly at 7am. Tee times typically reserved for the hardcore golfers that want to be in and out in about 3.5 hours. The round started out a little rough +3 though 3 missed 2 pars by 3 putting. Then things picked up nicely with 4 pars in a row. Nothing spectacular just taking what I’m given and making my putts. Tested my luck on 8 and tried to go under a tree with a punch shot that cost me 2 strokes. Missed an easy out on 9 but no major harm. Cruised in with a 41 on the front. Things got interesting in the back when I started to heat up on 11 with a close pin shot. Bunker play got me on 11, 12 was just a bad hole all around. My least favorite hole on the course. After that it was 5 pars in a row. Playing from the fairway and hitting green. Saved a par on 17 with a good pitch and 10 foot put. I was feeling good on 18 and wanted to cut some distance but went OB right. Took my medicine and played to the fairway. Just missed dunking my 4th shot from 100 yards out for a birdie. One putted to save par. Even though it was 41/41 82. My best round playing from the gold tees which are one up from the tips. Score differential was 7.9, taking my handicap down to 10.7!!!

A03483D0-0605-4E23-93BB-E363EFEAB23C.jpeg

39FB0A30-5AF0-4F4E-BD7C-E8ECB3689195.jpeg

Awesome to see so much improvement this year!

Take Dead Aim

16 minutes ago, Grand Stranded said:

I’ve been quite the downer in this thread lately, so let me change things up a bit here.

I played with my Saturday league yesterday. We played low net low gross with 44 guys split evenly between an A&B flight. I was in the A, so I played the whites at 6100.

The 2nd hole is the #1 hdcp hole and I made a mess of it, shanking a layup shot (decel) in the tree line. I proceeded to barely get it out, still leaving 170 and needing to punch something under overhanging branches. Triple bogey 7. Two holes later on a par 5 I hit my drive OB, had to reload and made another triple, just to show everyone the first one wasn’t a fluke.

Thats when things turned around, thanks to a good friend who happened to be my cart partner. He lit into me while we were driving to the next tee, basically telling me to get my head out of my a**. He said whatever it was “I was working on” wasn’t working and go back to my old swing. His language can’t be repeated here, but he was right.
He told me… I’m not a kid anymore and not even the most beautiful swing I make now isn’t going to have the speed to get me much more than what I was.  🤔 
Then… I was a good player, and even though my swing wasn’t perfect, it was good enough to have gotten me on the verge of single digits, and the new one had me pushing a 20. 🤔 

I couldn’t argue. It took a few holes to get reacclimated with my “old move” but I knew immediately it would come back. Sure enough I finished the round with the best ball striking I’ve had in a while. I missed a bunch of putts I’d liked to have made, but I put up a 46 on the front and 39 on a back 9 which has always bedeviled me.

Unfortunately I’d dug myself too big a hole though. We play 5 places in the net, and that triple I had on the 2nd hole was the tiebreaker. So I lost a 4 way tiebreaker for 2nd with a net 72 and finished 6th (out of the money).

I left feeling very encouraged though, and I’m going to play a money game tomorrow on our Dye Course, and league on Tuesday. Hopefully the “old me” gets me out of my funk. 😜

Good luck tomorrow 👍

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

What an absolute crapshow yesterday was. A course I shot 77 on last week, I shot 84 on yesterday. It was almost 100% due to driving. Putting wasn't great, but only one 3 putt. If I was trying to hook, it started right and kept going. If i wanted to slice, it started left and kept going (I'm left handed). It's made me want to take a few weeks off.

When my wife asked if I wanted to leave Maine and move to where she grew up, I couldn't say no to Pinehurst, NC. I honestly don't spend much money on golf equipment, but I'm constantly reading reviews in case I ever get ready to buy

I swing left handed and have been the State of Maine Left Hander's champion since 1997, the last year they held the tournament. I'm currently a 7.1 handicap. Trying to get lower, but my gut gets in the way.

WITB

Driver: image.png.2a9745c9eca1e1dcd4c3ecfd5b2823e3.png Epic speed 9 degree

Irons: :titelist-small: 990's S300 Stiff shafts bought when I was in college. (Received a personal use discount, otherwise would've stuck with my Hogan Edge's)

3 Wood: :callaway-small:  Epic speed 15 degree or image.png.188f225bd9daa89b3976cdaa079d23d0.png PT15

52/56/60 :taylormade-small: Z Spin wedges (heck of a deal $100 for all 3 at Dick's in 2013)

Putter: :odyssey-small: OG Rossie

image.png

After having not picked up a club in a month (busy plus my range sessions in May/June progressively got worse and and more more frustrating), I played with a group of friends on Saturday. While far from great, I played far better than I expected. Several great swings with the driver (and several other solid ones) and 2 very good  shots from the tee  on par 3s.  Putting was solid. Wedges were pretty bad. But all in all, it was a god day.

:Sub70: 849D with Evenflow Riptide (stiff)

:taylormade-small: V Steel 3 & 5 woods

:Sub70: 699U 3 (19.5*) 

:Sub70: 939X 4H 

:Sub70:  699 (4-6) / 699 Pro (7-PW) with KBS Tour 120 shafts (stiff)

:Sub70: 286 Wedge (50 degrees)

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 (56 degrees)

:EVNROLL: ER8v with Fujikura MC shaft (firm)

:maxfli: Tour 

:1590477705_SunMountain: 2023 2.5+ / :nike-small: University of Miami Stand Bag

:BagBoy: Nitron - Forum Test Review

:ShotScope: Pro L2

Garmin S10

Messy round on Saturday. Probably not too bad after a couple of weeks of lockdown and blustery 15mph wind that seemed to be blowing in multiple directions at the same time.

14 over playing off 7. Drove it ok, had a few misses left with an unexpected draw, and only one miss right. Irons were a very missed bag. Putted ok, but had a couple of 3 putts after leaving myself downhill putts on very slick greens. Bunker play was a absolute highlight, from 5 green side bunkers got up and down 3 times and missed a 3 footer. Best was off the downslope to a pin 3 yards from the lip. Played it to 2 feet and made the putt.

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

17 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Congratulations Tom.

17 hours ago, fozcycle said:

July 31st, Final day of operations at Pebble Creek Golf Club in Tampa. After 54 years, the owner decided to close the course.

We had 32 Players, I shot 37/38:75, my best round ever at Pebble Creek!  Had 2 birdies, 9 Up & Downs(80%), 7 Consecutive Pars and no more than a 5 on any hole.

10/14 FIR 71% versus 63% Season

5/18 GIR 28% versus 28% Season

9 Up & Downs(80%) versus 33% Season

24 Putts

Strokes Gained versus 15 Hcap:  7.76

3CBD1B20-195A-4BF9-BE86-5A49285E3C2D.jpeg

6972EE2A-07C9-4548-84E2-B2628A2F5355.jpeg

20B4C37C-AD92-477D-9566-86459E1BB968.jpeg

8A36FE08-2AA7-48DB-9A19-AD46C85D9443.jpeg

AF509F51-C3FE-47AF-8477-35F78761B877.jpeg

14FB58C3-FE2F-4D4C-BFE3-5C7F0936EB5D.jpeg

1546BB4C-3AEA-4555-AC41-E89648F2D5E6.jpeg

Hope this continues to the new course Foz.

As for me, it was very messy. I was hitting some very very good shots but spoiling that by hitting some very very bad ones. Putted like poop too, just to top it off.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

19 minutes ago, MattF said:

Congratulations Tom.

Hope this continues to the new course Foz.

As for me, it was very messy. I was hitting some very very good shots but spoiling that by hitting some very very bad ones. Putted like poop too, just to top it off.

To be honest Matt, the day before I played with my Grandsons on a course never played before, Cheval, I shot a 50/49:99 and was striking the ball very well with my backup set of Hogan Ptx’s.  It does not calculate, 99…..75. Only the Golf Gods know for sure. Maybe you’ll have a bounce backround this week.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Weird round played well but had like 5 OB but still shot 101 .. had fun and some nice shots… most of the ONs off the tee .. I OB one on a par three so retee to hit three and stuck it next to the pin one putt par .. this happen on all the OBs where I would of par or birdied so it wasn’t I was hitting it bad just the like one shot OB on a hole 

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver Tensei AV Blue or  :ping-small: G400 SFT 10. KBS TD 50 Category 3 shaft 

:cobra-small: King Speedzone Black Yellow Fairway 3 wood Tensei AV Blue 65 

:cobra-small: F9 SpeedBack Black Grey Fairway 5 Wood   :Fuji: ATMOS Tour Spec Blue 7 shaft

:titelist-small: T300 4i-GW - Tensei AV Blue AM2 Regular Flex  or :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Hot Metal 5 - GW Project X Lz 4.5 Regular Flex Graphite 

:ping-small:   Glide 2.0 SS Wedges 54 & 58 

:taylormade-small: TP Red White Ardmore Putter - BGT Stability Tour Black shaft 

:918457628_PrecisionPro:Precision Pro NX7 range finder 

:cobra-small: Ultralight Cart Bag 

3 hours ago, Shapotomous said:

Hey @MattF ...   I have a putter for you!!  🤣  It's even face balanced!!  

IMG_20210802_075947382.jpg.b247f50505d452ed09eb9ed67f56b748.jpg

Do they make that ptter in LH?😜

Rick

Left Hand, 

Played twice over the weekend.  Shot 79 Saturday, 78 Sunday.  In both instances, screwed up to shoot those.  Course is 69.0/122 from tees being played, par 71.  Hoping it means I'm close to some form of small step forward from my 7.x hdcp level I've been at for a few years.

Yeah, we know how that goes, LOL.

What was interesting was putting my Fly-Z+ in the bag for the weekend.  I've had a love/dislike with my King LTD since acquiring it, but the Fly-Z+ has always been pretty good.  And it shined this weekend.

Great fun.  😁

Driver: TM Original One 11.5* set to 11*, Aldila NV75 X, 43.5" -or- SpeedZone, HZRDUS Black 75 6.5, 43.5"
3w:  Cobra King LTD, RIP Beta 90, 42" -or- Stage 2 Tour, NV105 X, 42.5"
2h or 3h:  TaylorMade Stage 2 Tour, Aldila NV105 S -or- RIP Alpha 105 S
Irons:  3-PW Mizuno MP37, Recoil Proto 125 F4 (reshaft in progress, slowly); 1i & 3-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 2-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R
GW: Dynacraft Dual Milled CNC 52*, Steelfiber 125 S; Scratch 8620 DS 53*, Steelfiber 125 S
SW:  Ram TG-898 56*, DGX ss2x; Ram Tom Watson 55*, DGX ss2x; Wilson Staff PMP 58*, DGS; PM Grind 19 58*, stock shaft
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34"; Ping Scottsdale TR Craz-E, 35"; Cleveland Huntington Beach 1, 35"
Ball:  Wilson Staff Duo Professional, Bridgestone Tour B-RXS, Callaway Chrome Soft

42 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Do they make that ptter in LH?😜

@Rickp  if you are putting bad enough to deserve the use of this one then I don't think LH / RH would matter and may even help to putt wrong handed!!!  😆

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

4 hours ago, Shapotomous said:

Hey @MattF ...   I have a putter for you!!  🤣  It's even face balanced!!  

IMG_20210802_075947382.jpg.b247f50505d452ed09eb9ed67f56b748.jpg

Buy it, send it to me and...I'll throw it

tenor.gif?itemid=20748665

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

22 hours ago, JerryB said:

I played my first ever solo round today, son was on a weekend trip with friends.  Not sure I could do it again.  Teed off at 6:40 so it was pretty empty.  Lost a ton of balls; still have a tough time tracking my shots and my depth perception is horrendous.  Son can usually keep track for the both of us.  Also, being alone meant I got into my head a lot more.  My son and I like to crack jokes and keep things loose whenever we mis-hit something (which is still often) and since it was just me, I was much more easily frustrated at times.

Would definitely enjoy golfing as early as possible more often.  Playing by myself, at my current level, is a much more iffy proposition.  Shot a 105, which is actually one of my better rounds.

Son got home earlier than thought so we actually got out for a round together later that day.  It was both slow and horrendous.  I played terribly.  I kept hitting my drives off the heel (I assume) and shanking line drives hard left.  We also skipped a hole rather than wait on a guy who had clearly dragged his unwilling young son there.  Excruciating to watch.  Then near the end we were stacked up six groups deep on two or three holes, so we wound up skipping 16 and 17 and jumping straight to 18 because we were getting hungry and didnt want to stick around for another hour. 

But, we were together and outside and otherwise had a great time, as always!

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet Max 3 wood and 7 wood

Cobra Aerojet 4/5/6 hybrids

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

Cobra Snakebite 52° and 58° wedges

Cobra King Stingray 20 putter

1 hour ago, Shapotomous said:

@Rickp  if you are putting bad enough to deserve the use of this one then I don't think LH / RH would matter and may even help to putt wrong handed!!!  😆

True, very true!

Rick

Left Hand, 

4 hours ago, Reesedw said:

As you all know, last month I had back to back terrible rounds 111, and 105. Well I got my redemption. Last week we took our family vacation to Eastern WA. I got to Play the same course I shot the 111 on.. It is Desert Canyon, I great resort course Boasting a 600+ yd Par 5.. you can look at it Here:

http://www.desertcanyonresort.com/ 

After a so-so warm up.. I proceed to stripe my 1st drive right down the middle, and make par.. I'm off and feeling well.. Birdie 2, Birdie 3 a par 5 after having to drop for second. Then Bogie 4,  birdie again number 5... Par out the rest of the front, Shooting a best ever -2 front 9, 34.. DAMN.. back 9 was not as great but steady for me adding 6 bogies and a double.. I was starting getting a tight back on 12.. Errr... still Tie my personal best round score with a 78, with 3 lip outs on the back 9.. but this round was on a harder and longer (600yds) course.. So how did I play.. Freaking AWESOME.. Thanks 

Great score!  I've never played Desert Canyon very well.  Even though I can keep it in play, it always seemed like eI was in the wrong spots.  

Next time you head over the mountains, let me know if you would like to play somewhere!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

45 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

🚨 PB alert! 🚨 

39/38 with 9 fairways, 8 greens and hold the 📱 29 putts! 
9 bogeys, 4 birdies and 5 pars!

ACF02C81-F80F-4B24-B1BC-52B0E92AF9B1.jpeg.a7583ca5dd4bd6babc55b981d8802cb2.jpeg1CFE6330-4A8C-44E4-90BF-98079B2ECDEB.jpeg.877a47a90b03b046083d7737d20bcf62.jpeg

putter was on fire, driving for the most part was 🔥. Course was semi wet and I Definitely was short changed with a couple 290 drives that had 0 roll.. 2nd shots were still a minor struggle but short game was just ridiculous with close chips and draino putts. (No 3 putts)

9/18 were a par 4/5 and I drained birdie putts from 32 and 19, just couldn’t miss it felt like.

had some great views out there too with wildlife with a crane and some baby deer

F6903799-F5CE-4E9F-AB65-76C1BDBB9C56.jpeg.2f357a1f41085f7047ffc6808283e9d2.jpegC977DD11-904D-4204-A258-AC3E27196540.jpeg.6bd1fdcce363e590b62279f112192e08.jpegC4B9FD62-BCC3-4AA0-A643-9E5CF8E0BB70.jpeg.55beeb36f5e8b5976095c947157b3eb2.jpeg

... You Are The Man!!! I can't believe how many people I play with that are completely unaware of Natures Beauty on the course. Hummingbirds, Hawks, Doves, Pheasant,  Roadrunners, Lizards, Squirrels, Rabbits, Prairie Dogs and Coyotes grace desert courses. The fact that you shot a Personal Best (congrats 🤗) and still  included wildlife in your post is very impressive. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour