TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

8 hours ago, chisag said:

... What I found interesting is I have eagled 2, 4 and 10 from the Silver tees and birdie them quite often, but moving up I didn't birdie any of them from the gold tees. Twice I evidently thought I was a high index player swinging too hard because it was so tempting to easily get on in two and I hit poor tee shots.

Interesting comments.  Out of curiosity, would you say there was a mental issue/lack of commitment that had some influence on the quality of the shots?

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   :taylormade-small:TM-180

Testing:   SPGC_logo.jpg

Backups:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

19 hours ago, gavinski91 said:

I find that having a single pair of shoes is difficult for keeping feet dry. If your shoes aren't waterproof, your feet will get wet on rainy days. If your shoes are waterproof, your feet will get wet (from sweat) on hot and sunny days. 🤷‍♂️

That’s a sock issue and not a shoe issue. Buy wool socks or get some stance golf socks. Evolve golf has good ones as does kentwool. You won’t have that problem. 

Driver: PXG 0811 X+ Proto w/UST Helium 5F4

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

Hybrid: PXG Gen2 22* w/AD hybrid

Irons: PXG Gen3 0311T w/Nippon modus 120

Wedges: TaylorMade MG2 50*, Tiger grind 56/60

Putter: Scotty Caemeron Super Rat1

Ball: Titleist Prov1

2 minutes ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

That’s a sock issue and not a shoe issue. Buy wool socks or get some stance golf socks. Evolve golf has good ones as does kentwool. You won’t have that problem. 

Love my Kentwool socks.  I got rid of all my other socks; wear them all year long.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Just now, Kenny B said:

Love my Kentwool socks.  I got rid of all my other socks; wear them all year long.

I have a bunch of kentwool and like you wear them all the time. Depending on golf shoe I wear either evolve ones which are thinner or switch to the stance golf socks. When I wear some of the non golf stance socks I have to add some fun into the golf attire I can tell the difference in how me feet feel

Wood: TaylorMade M5 5W w/Accra TZ5 +1/2”, TaylorMade Sim 3W w/Aldila rogue white

1 hour ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

All my socks are merino wool hiking/running socks. It’s the same thing trail running - if I’m wearing GoreTex shoes on a hot day, feet are gonna get wet. 

Driver - :cobra-small:Radspeed XB, Aldila Rogue Silver 70-S
3 Wood - :cobra-small:Radspeed, Aldila Rogue Silver 70-S
5 Wood - :cobra-small:Radspeed, Fujikura Motore X F3 6-S
7 Wood - :PXG: 0341x Gen 4, Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue 75-S

Irons - :mizuno-small:Pro 225 4-5, 223 6-PW, KBS $-Taper 120
Wedges - :cobra-small:King Cobra Snakebite 52° & 58°, KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 S
Putter - :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Black Ten 35"
Ball - :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X LS

Powered by :Arccos:

2020 ExPutt Official Review | 2021 Cobra Connect Five Participant | 2023 SuperSpeed Official Review

22 minutes ago, gavinski91 said:

All my socks are merino wool hiking/running socks. It’s the same thing trail running - if I’m wearing GoreTex shoes on a hot day, feet are gonna get wet. 

I don’t experience that at all and Ive worn the socks mentioned in the middle of DC hit and humid weather where you sweat just opening the house door. Ive also worn them in July in Orlando with no issues. Ive used them with FJ, Puma, Nike and Adidas. Worn them during hiit cardio and never had issues

3 hours ago, cnosil said:

Interesting comments.  Out of curiosity, would you say there was a mental issue/lack of commitment that had some influence on the quality of the shots?

... Lack of concentration. #8 is a short hole where I lay up from the silver as it is about a 240 carry over water to reach the green, but from the golds tees were back and it was 222 by my rangefinder so I drove the green and the water certainly demanded my concentration. I didn't recognize I swung too hard til after the shot and as you know it doesn't take much. Not like I swung out of my shoes, I just gave both drives a little extra resulting in a low draw and a high push. The other 2 par fives I just missed the green and the Bermuda rough is brutal right now. If I play the golds again I will be aware of playing different tees and play my normal game. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

1 hour ago, RickyBobby_PR said:

I don’t experience that at all and Ive worn the socks mentioned in the middle of DC hit and humid weather where you sweat just opening the house door. Ive also worn them in July in Orlando with no issues. Ive used them with FJ, Puma, Nike and Adidas. Worn them during hiit cardio and never had issues

Maybe it's just a foot sweat difference between us. I know a lot of folks who do trail running (admittedly much different than golf, but while we're on the topic of sweaty feet) have moved away from waterproof shoes for the simple fact that your feet will get wet one way or another, and when you're out on the trails for hours the more important question is how fast do your shoes dry out. In that case the waterproofing that keeps water out also keeps water in.

I tend to sweat a lot in general (even at near freezing temps when I'm running I wear shorts) so on hot summer days my feet will always sweat. The difference is whether or not that sweat gets trapped in the shoes or not.

Driver - :cobra-small:Radspeed XB, Aldila Rogue Silver 70-S
3 Wood - :cobra-small:Radspeed, Aldila Rogue Silver 70-S
5 Wood - :cobra-small:Radspeed, Fujikura Motore X F3 6-S
7 Wood - :PXG: 0341x Gen 4, Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue 75-S

Irons - :mizuno-small:Pro 225 4-5, 223 6-PW, KBS $-Taper 120
Wedges - :cobra-small:King Cobra Snakebite 52° & 58°, KBS Hi-Rev 2.0 S
Putter - :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab Black Ten 35"
Ball - :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X LS

Powered by :Arccos:

2020 ExPutt Official Review | 2021 Cobra Connect Five Participant | 2023 SuperSpeed Official Review

24 minutes ago, gavinski91 said:

I tend to sweat a lot in general (even at near freezing temps when I'm running I wear shorts) so on hot summer days my feet will always sweat. The difference is whether or not that sweat gets trapped in the shoes or not.

Just have to second this, basically 25 and above I am in shorts running in the winter and still sweating. Ok we can return to the regularly scheduled golf talk

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

Played what could be the last of a just a few rounds left for the year.  Hoping to get out a couple more times, but we will see what my schedule and weather allows.

Initially had an 8:45 tee time, but after an hour and half FROST delay, I got off to play.  The weather turned out to be pretty nice in the low 50's and luckily there was no wind, so no issue on temperature.

Had a fairly average round, but happy with ball striking.  The driver was a bit chaotic until the 12th hole, so I need to get that worked on.  I kept having an odd yardage for me of 113 yards (3 times).  Each time the pin was in the back so I elected to hit a hard SW and I was just a bit off so I was left 35 feet where I usually would expect to be a bit closer.  Maybe I should have hit the easy GW, but just did not want to go long and short side myself. 

Putted pretty well even though I had a couple 3 putts.  Had several slide by and was happy with my putts expect for the two that I had over 50 feet and hit one too hard and left one woefully short.

Score - 78 (2 Doubles and 3 birdies)

FIR - 5

GIR - 11

Putts - 34

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

Played Inverness Country Club in Birmingham. Shot 92, probably should’ve rescheduled because weather was pretty rough, but hey I love the game. Cold and rainy probably cost me 5-7 strokes. Fun yet quirky course with good greens in my opinion. 

:cobra-small: Radspeed Driver 10.5*

:cobra-small: Radspeed 3W 14.5*

:taylormade-small: Stealth 4H 22*

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4i-PW

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Wedge 52* Mid Bounce

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Wedge 56* Mid Bounce

Kirkland Signature KS1 Putter

31 minutes ago, MattF said:

Played with a few guys from The Grint Akron at Raintree yesterday. It was wet and we were s l o w. Pooped out a 91, which, for the conditions, wasn't too bad. Looks like I'm done for the season because although I enjoyed the company, I didn't enjoy the play.

We had our league outing at Raintree. I hadn't played there in probably 25 years. I need to play there more often... it's a nice course.

1 hour ago, MattF said:

Played with a few guys from The Grint Akron at Raintree yesterday. It was wet and we were s l o w. Pooped out a 91, which, for the conditions, wasn't too bad. Looks like I'm done for the season because although I enjoyed the company, I didn't enjoy the play.

Rain Tree is one of my favs, we should play next year.

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

Played Edgebrook down in Sandwich yesterday with my son, my dad, and a retired friend of mine.  Weather was great for this time of year, though a touch chilly, and the course was super wet from the constant rain from the past week.  We all played pretty badly but we had a great time.

Everything was shaggy and wet and I just couldn't adjust.  Lots of chunky shots.  Driver was offline a lot.  Irons, if they weren't short, they were pulled left. 

Putting was...surprisingly decent.  I tried more of a Happy Gilmore-style of putting where my hands were separated and I was facing more towards the hole than the ball.  LOL, drove my son nuts watching me do it, but it worked out pretty well.  Shot of the day was a 52 foot putt that stopped just inches to the right of the cup.

We combined to shoot about 430 (104 for me).  That plus the constant bathroom breaks for the two old guys 😂 lead to a near six hour round.  But we had a great time and I hope to get the same group together a few times next season.

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet Max 3 wood and 7 wood

Cobra Aerojet 4/5/6 hybrids

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

Cobra Snakebite 52° and 58° wedges

Cobra King Stingray 20 putter

Weather was crap for the past week. Rained every day. There was a break today so I took advantage. Still overcast but in the 50's. Everything was soft and it was a lift clean and place kind of day.  I actually felt good playing and I was the only one on the course at 10:15. No birdies but a few lip outs for tap ins. I hit everything straight as an arrow. Managed a 72 but it actually felt better than that. Driver was spot on and I was hitting 240 consistantly in soft wet conditions. Really liking the Maxfli Tour ball. I'm glad I got to test it because it will be my gamer for next season for sure.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

Nothing but rain in northeast Ohio the last 2 weeks. Played yesterday and the course was Saturated but playable. Only a few other knuckleheads outside myself playing. 46/45. It was the best I putted but boy was I chunking the ball. It was so soaked, you literally had to lick the ball off the turf. Overall I was pleased considering the poor conditions and how well I struck the ball outside of a few shots

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 9deg Kai' li Red

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 13deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 15deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:titleist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist ProV1

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

Stewart Q Follow Electric Caddie

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

Official Stewart Q Follow Review

Started out well and was even par after 8, then stepped on the bogey train and couldn't get off.  Ended up shooting 80. 

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

Got a game in.  Had not played for almost a month.  Day getting short started play at 1 pm and only able to get 16 holes in before it got dark and colder 

Was too stubborn and trying to draw my irons cause I had great success last time  last time out.  For whatever draw reason work on the first green. But was not that reliable. I could not aim for the pin which is what worked really well when my draw is working. Ended up hitting the fade for last part of the  round to get on green 

my wedge play was slightly off. Felt like i needed a slight forward press.which I though I eliminated Guess it a feel thing   Putting was bad. Maybe there too many things going on in my head cause I been practising putting indoors and there’s too many theory in my head Has three putted 4 holes  Ended up putting the last 6 holes with my hybrid  which was much better 

Anyways I  happy to be outdoors today. 
I think that’s it’s for the season but I know I said a month ago 

I didn't play yesterday; my wife played with the Ladies Group, so I had to stay home while the tree pruning guy was here.  I picked up the branches, and I was more sore than usual today.

But that didn't stop us from playing today!  Rolled into the clubhouse parking lot at 9am for a 9:46 tee time... 34º with a few clouds, some sun and a slight north wind.  🥶  Putting the cart cover on the rental cart helped, along with the 4 layers of clothes.  Of course, couldn't swing very well... driver particularly.  Worst driving day in quite awhile.  Hit my irons pretty well; too bad my aim was off.  Chipping and putting was the usual... pretty good.  It helped when the sun came out a little more and I shed a layer.  Warmed up to 50º.  Shot 82.

More rain coming tomorrow.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

8 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Warmed up to 50º.

...  Like Indgo Montoya said "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means"  🥶

28 minutes ago, chisag said:

...  Like Indgo Montoya said "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means"  🥶

Inconceivable!  

… Yup inconceivable. You start at 60* and warm up to 75* 

There are times I feel that if I could get back every cent I have spent on golf, from clubs, bags, attire, balls, tees, rounds of golf, lessons, range balls and anything else golf related, I would be happy to take the cash on move on to another, less aggravating pastime!  So, what time are we playing this weekend? 🤣

Edited by Paul Hedrick
  • Bag             1590477705_SunMountain.png.3391233ea391e8b6fde951d09bc76f6b.png  C130, 14 way Cart Bag
  • Driver         Titleist2.png.8b09d3ee0000870a77d83dce357a0efd.png      TSR1
  • Fairway      default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg               GBB Epic 5
  • Hybrid        default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg               Epic Flash 4H
  • Iron             lazarus.png.24092c99689747a2f7bd9cb786badde7.png              2 iron
  • Irons          635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png      Launcher HB, 4 through PW
  • Wedges     635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png      CBX2, 54 & 60 degree
  • Putter        Seemore3.jpg.1cb64ec83d2511c1ee1a386340a04d4e.jpg    Seemore Si1 Putter
  • Ball            Titleist2.png.8b09d3ee0000870a77d83dce357a0efd.png       Titleist pro v1x
  • Other        2000014788_ArccosSig.jpg.af5434230b907b708eb89aebd4125f95.jpg

Played twice over the weekend.  On a lark, because it's near end of season and this is my MO every year at end of season, I'm doing all kinds of stuff.  

Amusingly and ironically, in spite of hitting my Original One well lately, I put my Cobra SpeedZone in the bag a couple weeks ago.  And, instead of one of my usual shafts for it, I put an Aldila NV ProtoPype 80 in it, at 44", which is a half inch longer than I've been playing driver the last couple years.  So of course, I've hit it well, unlike how I hit this stick when I first got it.  LOL

I've also been playing Ping Eye2+ irons, because it's experiment season.  Also threw my test 6 iron with Fuji Pro 115 shaft in the bag, which I used for every 6i shot that came up.  Ironic that I had quite a few 6i shots.

For Sunday, I put my Ping Scottsdale TR Craz-E in the bag, it was a Xmas-gift-card purchase several years ago, and largely hasn't worked for me.  See "experiment mode" again.  Also removed the test 6i for Sunday, played it as a normal round.

Saturday, score wasn't good, shot 87.  Irons were not good to occasionally OK, except for the test 6i, which I hit quite well, and a 3i shot on the long par 3 #16, into the wind.  Actually putted well using my Golden Ram blade putter, making my Sunday putter choice even dumber than usual.  

Sunday was different.  Shot +2 on the front, which was as high as I could've shot; the putter was the problem.  Specifically, I didn't adjust to distance control with the slower response in the center of the putter face from the TR grooves.  I left a lot of putts a foot short, but on line.  Back nine was +6, with a double on the par 3 #13 after a screaming hook 6i some 40 yds left of the green.  It's funny how tough it is to get up and down pitching back to a green that runs away from you, when you've also shortsided yourself.  Shocking.

A 79 on a day I couldn't make a putt, thanks to my amazing thinking about experimentation.  I'll take it.

Driver: TM Original One 11.5* set to 11*, Aldila NV75 X, 43.5" -or- SpeedZone, HZRDUS Black 75 6.5, 43.5"
3w:  Cobra King LTD, RIP Beta 90, 42" -or- Stage 2 Tour, NV105 X, 42.5"
2h or 3h:  TaylorMade Stage 2 Tour, Aldila NV105 S -or- RIP Alpha 105 S
Irons:  3-PW Mizuno MP37, Recoil Proto 125 F4 (reshaft in progress, slowly); 1i & 3-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 2-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R
GW: Dynacraft Dual Milled CNC 52*, Steelfiber 125 S; Scratch 8620 DS 53*, Steelfiber 125 S
SW:  Ram TG-898 56*, DGX ss2x; Ram Tom Watson 55*, DGX ss2x; Wilson Staff PMP 58*, DGS; PM Grind 19 58*, stock shaft
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34"; Ping Scottsdale TR Craz-E, 35"; Cleveland Huntington Beach 1, 35"
Ball:  Wilson Staff Duo Professional, Bridgestone Tour B-RXS, Callaway Chrome Soft

Forgot to add....

Yesterday's round, I also put my Tour Edge E8 Beta strong 3w in play, in the 3w slot.  It's 12* spec, but I believe it's actually closer to 13* (based on my completely scientific exam with a protractor, LOL).  I cut it down to 42.5".  Has a Rogue Silver 70 in it.

Had a few occasions to hit it, including a shot from 235-240 off the deck into a stiff wind.  Not sure I have any business hitting such a club off the deck any longer, but it worked pretty well.  I got caught up in the rough, my shot would have reached the green if I could have kept it in the fairway/apron leading up to it.

Gave me a brief feeling of ruggedness about my game.  😉

Edited by NRJyzr

Driver: TM Original One 11.5* set to 11*, Aldila NV75 X, 43.5" -or- SpeedZone, HZRDUS Black 75 6.5, 43.5"
3w:  Cobra King LTD, RIP Beta 90, 42" -or- Stage 2 Tour, NV105 X, 42.5"
2h or 3h:  TaylorMade Stage 2 Tour, Aldila NV105 S -or- RIP Alpha 105 S
Irons:  3-PW Mizuno MP37, Recoil Proto 125 F4 (reshaft in progress, slowly); 1i & 3-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 2-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R
GW: Dynacraft Dual Milled CNC 52*, Steelfiber 125 S; Scratch 8620 DS 53*, Steelfiber 125 S
SW:  Ram TG-898 56*, DGX ss2x; Ram Tom Watson 55*, DGX ss2x; Wilson Staff PMP 58*, DGS; PM Grind 19 58*, stock shaft
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34"; Ping Scottsdale TR Craz-E, 35"; Cleveland Huntington Beach 1, 35"
Ball:  Wilson Staff Duo Professional, Bridgestone Tour B-RXS, Callaway Chrome Soft

Bacon Boyz this morning, 7:38 Tee Time and 50*,  Ummmm not happening.  Our group played 4 holes then gone😱.  
Definitely too col🥶

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

8 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Bacon Boyz this morning, 7:38 Tee Time and 50*,  Ummmm not happening.  Our group played 4 holes then gone😱.  
Definitely too col🥶

You and Inigo Montoya... er, I mean, @chisag.  🤣