Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

For a period of time, i had gone through a period of poor/mediocre ballstriking with my irons, so I mentally adjusted my distances accordingly. For example, my PW became my 120 yard carry club.

The last few rounds out, including today, I am now more likely to carry the ball too far rather than too short. Whereas previously it was the opposite. 

I shot a 100 today, which is not great, but my ball striking was pretty good. I had quite a few holes where I hit the ball (carry) over the green. The problem with that for me is more often then not, my chipping sucks, and my chipping was absolutely terrible today. Had a triple bogey for example, just ping ponging the ball around the green. I was only about 30 yards off the green on shot 4 on a par 5 and the first pitch bladed it. The chip, bladed it as well, off the green the other way. 

Forgot to mention, one other thing that hurt my score. Got a lot of the unlucky breaks of having really crappy lies. Like multiple be buried in deep grass in the rough. I'm not used to hitting out of that deep grass at my home course because the grass has never actually been that long in the past on those holes. 

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

Went out to play a local course that I don't play very often, though it is a muni always in good shape and they keep the costs low...And I was quickly reminded why I don't play here more. Online rate we booked was $29, checked in and told we had to pay $42. Not that $42 is bad for the conditions on a holiday morning, but aggravated they didn't honor the online price. Then starting on #6 through #9, a greenskeeper was towing a big blower behind a golf cart and followed us all through these holes, not stopping for us to hit or go somewhere else. I went in the clubhouse at the turn, and they thankfully sent the starter over to tell them to stop. We teed off at 7:10, there were plenty of open holes this guy could've gone to and then circled back behind us. And teach your staff to stay away from golfers. Then most holes had god awful pins, usually sitting on knobs.  

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

Catching up on some reading here and it sounds as if everyone that was playing in Florida all winter has headed back up North. Sorry guys. 😩

Other than it being hot and the typical sea breeze kick in when you play by the Gulf in the afternoon we had a beautiful, course was in great shape, greens were firm but not too fast, rough was there but not impossible and fairways were perfect. Our new super is doing great. 

I had a solid 78.  Just left a few approach shots right, hole high though so I had some nice up and downs. 

In a 3 some that shot 78,86,97 and we played in 3:15, riding. It was a nice pace too, not rushed, we watched a funny video at the turn and I played a beautiful Memorial Day tribute that a friend sent me. He’s a retired trumpeter from the Army Band. Brought tears to our eyes. He’s was playing Amazing Grace in the background while showing a picture montage of a funeral service at Arlington. 

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Update on our "Battle of the Sexes" that I spoke of in my last post....Women won 9 matches, men won 5.....Girls Rule!

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

Last week I was suckered into playing volunteered to play in a tournament today.  My wife signed us up; Memorial Day, so it can't be too bad, right?

Well, it was a couples better ball tournament.  Oh yeah... I had to play from the Blue tees (I used to play from there, but moved up to the White tees this year).  Just to make it worse, my wife gave the club my handicap from the White tees, so now we are really screwed.  THEN, she injured her right knee over the weekend and could hardly walk. (I was counting on her to play her usually good game from the Red tees).  That didn't happen.

It started out a chilly 54º and didn't warm up much, but then it rained most of the front nine.  The rough hadn't been mowed since who knows when because of the holiday weekend, and now it was wet.  Guess who was in it... a lot!

I managed to shoot 86 with four Doubles and my wife shot 96; no birdies between us.  I have no idea how we placed, but I heard that the couple we played with that had 4 natural birdies; two other net birdies; and a net eagle finished one shot out of the two-way tie for first place.  My biggest problem was that I can't reach 3 par 5's and 4 par 4's in regulation from the Blue tees anymore, which is why I moved up.  Moral of this story... no more tournaments for me where the men have to play from the Blue tees.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

8 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

I got out to play nine today and I was really excited to be taking the Mizuno's out on their maiden voyage around the course. I shot a 52, which was the best score I've had in a long time. It could have been better, but I had lost tee shots on 5 and 9. 

My driver was ok, I can't say I hit too many fairways but I was at least in play on most of the shots. The irons were good, I hit some good shots and a few stinkers. I actually played a 4 iron off the tee on 7 into the wind that wasn't the longest I've ever hit, but it had me in the fairway. 

I started out the round by hitting a pull hook into the third fairway, proceeded to slice a 5 hybrid to 43 yards in front of the green, and brought out the set GW. I hit a beautiful pitch to 8 feet and drained the putt for par. I don't usually par the first, most of the times I'm in the double bogey camp. 

20220530_112122-01.jpeg.c816ccace7f743b5d94ccf86005ef5a7.jpeg

I hit all but two of my greenside shots with the GW, both were two tight pins and needed a specialty wedge for the shot. 

My putter was decent most of the day, I ran the numbers in a strokes gained calculator and actually picked up .48 strokes against my putting handicap and 2.14 strokes against my actual handicap. It did let me down on a couple of 26/27 foot putts where it took 3 shots to get it in the hole. 

Overall, it was a great day. I had fun getting out and playing the new irons. 

I have the same irons, got them in April. Love them so far, hope you enjoy them! 

:cobra-small: Radspeed Driver 10.5*

:cobra-small: Radspeed 3W 14.5*

:taylormade-small: Stealth 4H 22*

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4i-PW

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Wedge 52* Mid Bounce

:cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Wedge 56* Mid Bounce

Kirkland Signature KS1 Putter

I worked some OT yesterday but afterwards I met up with Owen to play at River Heights.  He had already played a round with his friends and was actually the person who decided to book for us to play as well.  After we checked in we ran into an older friend who works with us, Randy, and he decided to join us, too.  Really windy day with sustained winds over 20 mph but otherwise beautiful.

Hole one:  Pulled my driver left into the treeline separating 1 and 18; about 100 yards out.  Pulled out my 21° hybrid and hit it clean.  Low out of the trees then it took a left turn at the dogleg and ended up just short and left of the green about 220 yards away.  Just an insane shot!  Chipped on, two putt; bogey.

Hole two:  Because of the wind I decided to put the driver away and hit 3 wood the rest of the way.  240 yard tee shot cutting the dogleg and ending up just before the river that separates the green.  Pulled out my 9 iron and hit great.  Too great, as it was over the green by about 20 yards.  Best iron strike I've had in months. Chipped back on, two putt; bogey.

Hole three:  Long par five.  3 wood into the wind about 180 yards, then another 3 wood about 205 just in front and to the left of the waste area before the green.  9 iron again, this time into the wind for 135 onto the green.  Best iron strike I've had in minutes, lol.  Two putt, par.

Hole four:  Par three about 170 into the wind.  Pulled hybrid and managed to draw it right onto the green; first time I've hit the green in several rounds.  Three putt (sigh) bogey.

Hole five:  Hit 3 wood about 225 to clear the river then hit 7 iron 145 to go just off the back of the green.  Three irons in a row that I've actually hit well!  Then sadly four putts to double bogey.

Hole six:  3 wood about 220 to clear the waste area and wound up just off the fairway on the right side.  Pulled the hybrid and hit it great, hugging the line separating the rough and the fairway.  I lost track as it came down but it must have hit and run forever because we found it on the green about six feet from the hole for my first green in two.  Drained the putt for my first eagle!!! 

"He must be Eagle Man!"1151413928_Screenshot2022-05-31at08-19-122013-04-05_1008.png(PNGImage980653pixels).png.c10bbf63ab82f49a0d4ffd5985e93ff1.png

Hole seven:  Short par three, I managed to chunk my 9 iron twenty yards, then hit 9 again over the green.  Then I duffed my chip, chipped again, and three putted for a quad bogey.  Oof, lol.

Hole eight:  Absolutely clobbered my 3 wood 275 yards, then mishit my wedge to the right of a big uphill undulating green.  Three putts, bogey.

Hole nine:  3 wood 225, PW 125 to just over the green.  Duffed the chip, chipped again to almost hole it, dropped the putt for bogey.

Thats a +9 45 for those keeping score at home.  Both Owen and Randy were playing terrible and it was getting a little late, so we decided to just scramble on the back and skipped a few holes.  It was clear that Randy especially was not having a good time, but he was more excited about the eagle than I was.  He was the guy that got us into the game last year and he's been really excited to watch us progress over time.  I'm thrilled to death that he got to be there to witness.

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet Max 3 wood and 7 wood

Cobra Aerojet 4/5/6 hybrids

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

Cobra Snakebite 52° and 58° wedges

Cobra King Stingray 20 putter

9 minutes ago, cjeffs12 said:

. My game is improving but my scores are not. I sat down last night, while I was grilling steaks, and went through my last 10 rounds, searching for answers. I came to the conclusion, I have invested in great equipment, and training tools, and lessons, but I need a better mental approach and strategy. I have goals written down, but I need to be more focused on achieving them, not just hoping to achieve them.

Sounds a lot like where I have been/am with my game. I hit the ball well, don’t get myself in a lot of trouble but still get what I feel are too many bogeys or worse.   I did the DECADE 6 month fundamentals and learned a ton.  That said,  my focus has been on improving what he calls the Tiger 5. 

https://golf.com/instruction/5-golden-scoring-rules-scott-fawcett/

4 and 5 are my Achilles heel right now. 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Got out with my Dad for a round for the first time in a year basically. Growing up we played every weekend together, but now live a bit too far apart to make that happen. Dad played solid considering he has not played since that round last year, coming in around 95.

I struggled to get going on the front, starting with a messy bogey, missing a short birdie on two, and losing a ball on the par 5 7th. Just not great overall. Back started similar but finally got a little something going on hole 15. It is the longest par 4 (416 yards today) and drove it well but ended up on a bit of a downhill lie and in some longer rough. I was sure that the next shot would come out low with no spin so I took a club yes and it did play as expected. Left a longer birdie putt but was able to knock it down. Next three holes were solid pars and was able to close one over in 36, with the 40 on the front for 76. If I was not able to scramble my butt off it would have been much worse. I was 4/9 on par saves including saving from 30 and 60 yards on a couple holes and a number of bogey saves. Driver was all over the map, so hoping to sort that out after it has been solid the past couple rounds.

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

Just now, cnosil said:

Sounds a lot like where I have been/am with my game. I hit the ball well, don’t get myself in a lot of trouble but still get what I feel are too many bogeys or worse.   I did the DECADE 6 month fundamentals and learned a ton.  That said,  my focus has been on improving what he calls the Tiger 5. 

https://golf.com/instruction/5-golden-scoring-rules-scott-fawcett/

4 and 5 are my Achilles heel right now. 

That is what I have been looking into giving a try. The tiger 5 is something I am going to start tracking, but also thinking about doing the fundamentals to get the full effect.  

:taylormade-small: STEALTH 2+ 10.5* FUJIKURA VENTUS TR BLACK 6X

:srixon-small: ZX MKII 3W 15* Project X HZRDUS Smoke Blue RDX U.S.A. 8TX

:taylormade-small: Stealth+ 19 Mitsubishi Tensei Pro White 1K 85TX

:srixon-small: ZX7 4-PW KBS $Taper 130 BLACK PVD

:cleveland-small: RTX 6 Zipcore 50/54.10 Full Project X 6.0

:ping-small: GLIDE 4.0 60.10S DYNAMIC GOLD TOUR ISSUE S400

:EVNROLL: ER2v MIDLOCK 40”

:maxfli: TOUR X

:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9 with Slope 

:SuperSpeed:

2 minutes ago, cjeffs12 said:

That is what I have been looking into giving a try. The tiger 5 is something I am going to start tracking, but also thinking about doing the fundamentals to get the full effect.  

I highly recommend DECADE fundamentals.  If you haven’t done the free month, it gives you a good overview before you commit and you don’t have to use a credit card.  

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Just now, cnosil said:

I highly recommend DECADE fundamentals.  If you haven’t done the free month, it gives you a good overview before you commit and you don’t have to use a credit card.  

That is great to hear! I am going to download it now. 

I played yesterday evening with my wife and son at our Florida course- she's a beginner (54.0 index) and he's never played a serious round but wanted to come out.

Despite having double coaching duties and playing myself- it was a great time! It's fun for me to see them finally starting to enjoy golf (I've been inviting them for 20 years!)

Just the fact that I get to share the game with them was enough to keep me happy- despite my mediocre playing.

Wife- 125

Son- Highly questionable 96

Me- 82

Mostly :taylormade-small: ITB. SIMMs, P790s...etc

Won't you pour me a Cuban Breeze, Gretchen?

9 minutes ago, cjeffs12 said:

That is great to hear! I am going to download it now. 

You will probably also like the combine aspect of the app for testing your putting and irons.  

Just now, cnosil said:

You will probably also like the combine aspect of the app for testing your putting and irons.  

I saw that, it will be much needed 

On 5/28/2022 at 6:09 PM, Kenny B said:

What I would like to know is WHY I was hitting generally good solid shots on the front nine, but at #10 and every hole on the back nine, I struggled with shots that have been very typical of my play over the last couple of months.

Asked ...

..and Answered!! (which according to the tv lawyer shows is a no-no in court 😆)

On 5/28/2022 at 6:09 PM, Kenny B said:

I had a good swing, then lost it.  Welcome to golf!!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

On 5/30/2022 at 2:13 PM, sirchunksalot said:

... hitting a pull hook into the third fairway, proceeded to slice a 5 hybrid to 43 yards in front of the green, and brought out the set GW. I hit a beautiful pitch to 8 feet and drained the putt for par.

Heard a funny saying: "It's not How ... it's how many" -- great recovery!
(.. so maybe all of your clubs need to be Mizuno now....)

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

On 5/30/2022 at 11:13 AM, sirchunksalot said:

I started out the round by hitting a pull hook into the third fairway, proceeded to slice a 5 hybrid to 43 yards in front of the green, and brought out the set GW. I hit a beautiful pitch to 8 feet and drained the putt for par.

Clearly the course doesn't have the hole laid out correctly!  😂

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

26 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

I know, right? If they had just listened to me, it would have played out perfectly instead of me having to knock one over trees to approach the green. 

1 hour ago, Kenny B said:

You sir, win best reply of the day. 🙌🏼😂

:ping-small: CB-P226 Hoofer Cart Bag

:PXG: 0311 Black Ops 8° w/Mitsubishi Diamana S+ 60

:PXG: 0311 XF 3 wood 16° w/Mitsubishi Tensei AV Raw Blue

:PXG: 0211 19° Hybrid w/Project X Even Flow Riptide

:ping-small: G410 Crossover 4 w/Mitsubishi Tensei Blue

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym X 6 - GW w/True Temper Elevate MPH Official Forum Test

:vokey-small: SM9 54°/12° D and 58°/12° D w/KBS Tour 110

:EVNROLL: ER11v 34”  Evnroll ER11v Official Forum Test

Shot Scope Pro LX+ Pro LX+ Official Forum Test

:Snell:  MTB prime

:Clicgear: 3.5+

7 hours ago, JerryB said:

I worked some OT yesterday but afterwards I met up with Owen to play at River Heights.  He had already played a round with his friends and was actually the person who decided to book for us to play as well.  After we checked in we ran into an older friend who works with us, Randy, and he decided to join us, too.  Really windy day with sustained winds over 20 mph but otherwise beautiful.

Hole one:  Pulled my driver left into the treeline separating 1 and 18; about 100 yards out.  Pulled out my 21° hybrid and hit it clean.  Low out of the trees then it took a left turn at the dogleg and ended up just short and left of the green about 220 yards away.  Just an insane shot!  Chipped on, two putt; bogey.

Hole two:  Because of the wind I decided to put the driver away and hit 3 wood the rest of the way.  240 yard tee shot cutting the dogleg and ending up just before the river that separates the green.  Pulled out my 9 iron and hit great.  Too great, as it was over the green by about 20 yards.  Best iron strike I've had in months. Chipped back on, two putt; bogey.

Hole three:  Long par five.  3 wood into the wind about 180 yards, then another 3 wood about 205 just in front and to the left of the waste area before the green.  9 iron again, this time into the wind for 135 onto the green.  Best iron strike I've had in minutes, lol.  Two putt, par.

Hole four:  Par three about 170 into the wind.  Pulled hybrid and managed to draw it right onto the green; first time I've hit the green in several rounds.  Three putt (sigh) bogey.

Hole five:  Hit 3 wood about 225 to clear the river then hit 7 iron 145 to go just off the back of the green.  Three irons in a row that I've actually hit well!  Then sadly four putts to double bogey.

Hole six:  3 wood about 220 to clear the waste area and wound up just off the fairway on the right side.  Pulled the hybrid and hit it great, hugging the line separating the rough and the fairway.  I lost track as it came down but it must have hit and run forever because we found it on the green about six feet from the hole for my first green in two.  Drained the putt for my first eagle!!! 

"He must be Eagle Man!"1151413928_Screenshot2022-05-31at08-19-122013-04-05_1008.png(PNGImage980653pixels).png.c10bbf63ab82f49a0d4ffd5985e93ff1.png

Hole seven:  Short par three, I managed to chunk my 9 iron twenty yards, then hit 9 again over the green.  Then I duffed my chip, chipped again, and three putted for a quad bogey.  Oof, lol.

Hole eight:  Absolutely clobbered my 3 wood 275 yards, then mishit my wedge to the right of a big uphill undulating green.  Three putts, bogey.

Hole nine:  3 wood 225, PW 125 to just over the green.  Duffed the chip, chipped again to almost hole it, dropped the putt for bogey.

Thats a +9 45 for those keeping score at home.  Both Owen and Randy were playing terrible and it was getting a little late, so we decided to just scramble on the back and skipped a few holes.  It was clear that Randy especially was not having a good time, but he was more excited about the eagle than I was.  He was the guy that got us into the game last year and he's been really excited to watch us progress over time.  I'm thrilled to death that he got to be there to witness.

That's a great round and it's wonderful to see how your game is progressing! Congratulations on getting your first eagle, that's awesome!

I played last Sunday and was very disappointed in my game.  My drives were all over the place.  Fortunately for the most part my irons were behaving themselves. Sometimes I wonder why I keep torturing myself  lol 

• Bag             1590477705_SunMountain.png.3391233ea391e8b6fde951d09bc76f6b.png  C130, 14 way Cart Bag
  • Driver         Titleist2.png.8b09d3ee0000870a77d83dce357a0efd.png      TSR1
  • Fairway      default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg               GBB Epic 5
  • Hybrid        default_callaway-small.jpg.aef84328349c576af498d3d5dca1addb.jpg               Epic Flash 4H
  • Iron             lazarus.png.24092c99689747a2f7bd9cb786badde7.png              2 iron
  • Irons          635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png      Launcher HB, 4 through PW
  • Wedges     635785482_Cleveland3.png.bafd9f7d003e9f8afcafc6c28e307467.png      CBX2, 54 & 60 degree
  • Putter        Seemore3.jpg.1cb64ec83d2511c1ee1a386340a04d4e.jpg    Seemore Si1 Putter
  • Ball            Titleist2.png.8b09d3ee0000870a77d83dce357a0efd.png       Titleist pro v1x
  • Other        2000014788_ArccosSig.jpg.af5434230b907b708eb89aebd4125f95.jpg

On 5/30/2022 at 12:13 PM, sirchunksalot said:

I started out the round by hitting a pull hook into the third fairway, proceeded to slice a 5 hybrid to 43 yards in front of the green, and brought out the set GW. I hit a beautiful pitch to 8 feet and drained the putt for par.

See there, you're starting to get that "course management" thing.  Some of my most memorable holes have been played from two, even three fairways 🙂.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)