TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

3 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

Great round @Kenny B! It sounds like your driving and irons were on fire. Not gonna lie, but I had to look up the irons and that's one good looking set. Now you just need to get out and try harder to get under par,  El Conquistador. 

Thanks Sir! 😂  I did that last summer with a 71, but if I had made a couple more of those easy putts, I think I would have done it again today.  I hope this feeling of good tempo and the ball striking carry over to tomorrow.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

This game will take you down a few notches quick.  Went from what was one of my best rounds off the tee with 9 fairways hit to one of my absolute worst.

5 double bogeys, all from foul balls with the driver off the tee just killed me.  Also three more that were terrible as well, but I had room so I was still able to have a shot.  

My big miss is usually a slice with driver.  However, on my first drive I hit a pull hook so I had that in my head the rest of the day.  Then on my third shot, i play a pull draw.  Not terrible, but aimed down the right (I'm a lefty) so there was not enough room when I drew it more.  After that everything else was big fades/slices and really killed me.  

I only have the issue with driver, irons and hybrids were straight balls to slight draws.  Just have to get this thing in check.  I think my old habit of coming too far over the top with a shut/open face is sneaking back with driver.  May have to get a lesson to work on driver and get in check.

Score: 81

Fairways: 2 (both with 4 iron)

Greens: 6 (Ouch)

Putts: 29 (One of my best putting rounds, everything had a chance to go in just about)

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

Had a really fun couple of days.  Friday was our "floating" holiday, giving us a four day weekend. 

Owen and I took our friends Paul and Tim to Marengo Ridge in Marengo on Friday.  Its a family-run course that used to be a country club but opened up to the public a few years ago.  Most of our friends had never played here before, including these two, so Owen and I were excited for them to experience it.  They weren't disappointed.

Tim's pretty good but this was just his third time out this season.  His driver was long but wayward.  Paul is still having issues with his swing and his driver was particularly rough.  He wound up dropping with me on a few holes.  He's still really good around the greens and his putting was solid.  Owen played his usual solid brand of golf; just a bit better than me, although his driver is becoming his weakness.  He's realizing that his early season driver purchase was a bit of a mistake.  Its a 7.5° PXG.  When he hits it clean it goes a ways, but its not very forgiving.  After swinging my driver a bit he's determined that he'd like to try something with a heavier head.

I actually played pretty good, and my driver was really a strength.  9/14 fairways hit and four others were just off.  Not going as long as I'd like but I'll take accuracy all day!  I parred two of the first four holes then never again.  I did manage to get the only birdie of the day on 17 when I stuck a 7 iron approach within five feet and tapped it in.  I wound up with a 46/49 95 (+23).  Putting was bad; I was leaving everything short and had several 3 putts.

Hole of the day, not in a good way (lol) was hole 15.  Hooked my 6 iron left, then tried to chip back but barely caught the toe, nearly beheading Paul in the process.  Then I did it again and almost hit Tim in the bunker.  This one was way more of an adventure than it had any right to be!

1748377198_badhole.png.86dbe36b960afffea81d651431376638.png

Yesterday my buddy Randy invited our friend Mark, Owen and me to play Timber Pointe in Poplar Ridge.  New course for Owen and me and it was a great course.  Well maintained, lots of bunkers, lots of undulations.  Weird thing was the greens were badly pock-marked; like it was illegal to fix your ball marks or something.  Half the holes were wide open while the other half rewarded accuracy.

Owen was having trouble with his accuracy and had several shots OB, to the point that I actually beat him for the day.  Randy shot in the low 100s but was mostly there for the beverages anyway.  Mark plays a huge draw with his driver which got him in trouble a few times, but was great everywhere else and lethal on the green.  He sunk a few really long putts.

My driver was the star again and I was a good 20-25 yards longer than I was the day before.  Unfortunately many of my second shots kept coming up short, and my putting was awful.  I actually had an eagle attempt on the back fringe and walked away with a bogey.  Overall I had one triple and three pars.  Shot 45/48 93 (+21)

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet Max 3 wood and 7 wood

Cobra Aerojet 4/5/6 hybrids

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

Cobra Snakebite 52° and 58° wedges

Cobra King Stingray 20 putter

Horrible round yesterday, shot 49/48:97, but I did have a birdie on th3 second easiest hole.

Just could not get in the groove, especially on the bumpy punched greens. Two mor3 weeks befor3 they are back to normal.  Variegating again this week.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

38 minutes ago, azstu324 said:

Friday I played the Foothills GC in Ahwatukee with my dad. Not an overly difficult course but a fun layout.

... What kind of condition was it in? I have not played there in a couple of years because last time I played it the greens were burnt out as were many spots on the fairways. Range was basically just dirt. I also think it is a fun layout but haven't been back because of the abysmal conditions. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

20 minutes ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Got another round in today. I walked with the Motocaddy. Not one of my better decisions. Hot and humid again. I had to take a break after 9 holes for about 10 minutes in the A/C of the clubhouse. Then back out to finish the round. Driver was crazy long again. The fairways are getting firm and we need some rain. But saying that, it rained on me on the 9th hole then it stopped until I was headed home. I was worried about the Motocaddy but there was a shelter in site so I sat it out for 10 minutes.

It was a little more challenging today. I missed a few greens in regulation. Chipping was doing well and I made a lot of one putts for par. I even had a sand save par. I hit a specular drive on a par five and followed it up with a 190 yard 7 Wood for a tap in eagle. Then birdied the next hole. ( back to back par 5's) Eagle Birdie. 

Two bogies came my way so I wound up one under today. I did leave some makeable birdie putts out there that just missed or lipped out. I think Johnny 5 will be spending some quality time in the garage until the weather breaks a bit. It is just to freaking hot and humid to walk right now. I am wiped out. I'll post another video in the Motocaddy thread a little later on.

I completely agree and understand. I stopped walking a couple of weeks ago due to the humidity and heat. The humidity effects me more than the heat.

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

5 minutes ago, GaDawg said:

I completely agree and understand. I stopped walking a couple of weeks ago due to the humidity and heat. The humidity effects me more than the heat.

... Yup, I walk fall/winter/spring and then ride all summer. Granted it is a dry heat but once it gets over 100* it is tough to walk. And usually from June -September it is almost always over 100*. Not only does the wind from the moving cart cool you off a little, you can find shade which seems to drop the temps a good 10*. I really don't miss the humidity. 

Some big thunderstorms passed us by last night... hardly a drop of rain.  We even had a tornado alert in Pendleton OR where we played last Sunday for our MGS PNW Outing.  

We had an 8:45 tee time and made it to #2 green when lightning struck nearby and the horns sounded... a little late.  Then it rained; then it poured!!  Lasted about an hour, but we couldn't get back on the course for another hour or so.  The lightning has to be at least 15 miles away and then the clubhouse waits another 15 minutes.  We left before the countdown began because it seemed like the storms were circling around us.  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

1 hour ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Got another round in today. I walked with the Motocaddy. Not one of my better decisions. Hot and humid again. I had to take a break after 9 holes for about 10 minutes in the A/C of the clubhouse. Then back out to finish the round. Driver was crazy long again. The fairways are getting firm and we need some rain. But saying that, it rained on me on the 9th hole then it stopped until I was headed home. I was worried about the Motocaddy but there was a shelter in site so I sat it out for 10 minutes.

It was a little more challenging today. I missed a few greens in regulation. Chipping was doing well and I made a lot of one putts for par. I even had a sand save par. I hit a specular drive on a par five and followed it up with a 190 yard 7 Wood for a tap in eagle. Then birdied the next hole. ( back to back par 5's) Eagle Birdie. 

Two bogies came my way so I wound up one under today. I did leave some makeable birdie putts out there that just missed or lipped out. I think Johnny 5 will be spending some quality time in the garage until the weather breaks a bit. It is just to freaking hot and humid to walk right now. I am wiped out. I'll post another video in the Motocaddy thread a little later on.

Great round Tom! It sounds like you made a great decision to get the new Titleist driver, it sounds like it's a beast for you.

I can't say I blame you for giving up walking until it cools down. The Tennessee humidity is brutal. I was sweating profusely on the range today and saw an older gentlemen getting ready to go out and walk. I wanted to ask him if he was crazy. 

3 hours ago, chisag said:

... What kind of condition was it in? I have not played there in a couple of years because last time I played it the greens were burnt out as were many spots on the fairways. Range was basically just dirt. I also think it is a fun layout but haven't been back because of the abysmal conditions. 

So I've been avoiding playing here for a while for these specific reasons. Recently I just decided to read the most recent posted reviews to see if player satisfaction has improved any. There seemed to be quite a few recent satisfied players so maybe they cleaned up their act.. 

I'll say this, the course is probably in the best condition that I've seen it be in for the past 6 years. Was it in great condition? Heavens no.. but it looks like it's finally moving in the right direction. Right now we can't expect much out of our courses because they're all prepping for seeding. The fairways we're about 85% playable with some bare spots. The greens were actually all playable with no temp greens or being under repair. More noticeably, the back 9 greens were pristine! One huge surprise was that they updated all of the bunkers with white mining sand so they're actually playable. 

In talking to the pro shop guy, they got a new owner about 6-7 years ago who resides in CA and from our chat, the guy shows up once a year and isn't really connected to the clientele in any way. Disappointing for sure. 

All in all though, the course wasn't too out of the ordinary for a dried out AZ summer track.. and not it's normal beat to holy $hit condition. Hopefully they keep things going and can actually have it back to it's former glory

PXG 0311 Gen 5 9°/ Fujikura MotoreX F1 6X
:cobra-small:  F6 3 Wood 14* / Kuro Kage Silver 65X
:cobra-small: F8 6 wood 20* / Fujikura MotoreX F3 6S

:cobra-small: RADSpeed Hybrid 24*
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TS1 4-GW / FCM Precision 6.5 Rifle
post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg  TSW Wedge - 56/12
:edel-golf-1:  EAS 1.0 / Grip master 2.0 

MAXFLI  Tour CG

On 6/30/2022 at 11:58 AM, EasyPutter said:

That said, if someone wants to golf over the July 4th weekend I am ready to go but if nobody asks, I think it will be sitting in shade nursing a cold beverage that will occupy my time.  🍻

On 6/30/2022 at 1:19 PM, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Sure... come on down to Tennessee and I'll treat you to the golf 🤣

@EasyPutter just checking to see if you left yet? Tee time in Tennesse at 8:00 am tomorrow. 🤣

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

On 7/2/2022 at 6:05 PM, Kenny B said:

Today was one of those special days where most every part of my game was working pretty well... doesn't happen often.  For some reason I decided to take my Macgregor irons out for a spin, so my bag looked like Callaway Epic driver, 3W, Heavenwood, and 9W; Macgregor VIP V-Foil 1025M 4-PW; Callaway PM Grind 54º and 60º wedges and Ping Sigma G Doon putter.

Playing from our senior White tees, I hit 13/13 fairways and 11/18 greens (a record for me) and had 29 putts.  I birdied hole #1 and hole #13 and missed a few more that were makable.  Shot 2 over on the front nine and even par on the back nine for 74... which is one under my age.  Best round this year... but not as good as last year!!  Got to try harder!!  😃

Good round glad to see you got the V- Foils out. With those you have a similar set up as me. Now quite a few brand names are different but still pretty close to my set up far as clubs and lofts.

I will let you in on a secret--- I dragged one of my Bobby Grace Mark 5 V - Foil putters out Saturday. I have 3 of them all set up differently. The only mallett putters I have ever liked. 2 of those I had built for a friend of mine in the past. He had given me those plus one that was mine anyhow about a year back. Frankly he knew he was dying and knowing this guy he thought it was funny I was getting the one back that was mine after 9 years. He passed last Tuesday. I was playing it as a memorial to him and damn if I did not run the tables with it Saturday. LOL even went off my norm as not gaming a putter I had to use a cover on and had The Bobby Grace Macgregor cover on it. For some reason that center shaft sets up well for me now. HMM we will see this week if it was a flash in the pan or what. I told one of my partners if I could weild it half as good as he did then it was on. The other 2 one is a broomstick I built for him and the other one is a real fancy heel shafted one. The heel shafted one is beautiful and I have no idea where he got it. He had gave me mine back plus several other clubs and a swing trainer. He told me in his since of humor the other 2 and the other stuff was "rental" for keeping the one 9 years. I did not give 2 hoots anyhow. Told him to hang on to it and to give it back to me in his will. LOL with him I guess he got the last laugh on me as SOP for him---- Great guy I am going to miss him and my little buddy Bear. Yeah I have lost 2 good ones this year

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

6 hours ago, BIG STU said:

Good round glad to see you got the V- Foils out. With those you have a similar set up as me. Now quite a few brand names are different but still pretty close to my set up far as clubs and lofts.

I will let you in on a secret--- I dragged one of my Bobby Grace Mark 5 V - Foil putters out Saturday. I have 3 of them all set up differently. The only mallett putters I have ever liked. 2 of those I had built for a friend of mine in the past. He had given me those plus one that was mine anyhow about a year back. Frankly he knew he was dying and knowing this guy he thought it was funny I was getting the one back that was mine after 9 years. He passed last Tuesday. I was playing it as a memorial to him and damn if I did not run the tables with it Saturday. LOL even went off my norm as not gaming a putter I had to use a cover on and had The Bobby Grace Macgregor cover on it. For some reason that center shaft sets up well for me now. HMM we will see this week if it was a flash in the pan or what. I told one of my partners if I could weild it half as good as he did then it was on. The other 2 one is a broomstick I built for him and the other one is a real fancy heel shafted one. The heel shafted one is beautiful and I have no idea where he got it. He had gave me mine back plus several other clubs and a swing trainer. He told me in his since of humor the other 2 and the other stuff was "rental" for keeping the one 9 years. I did not give 2 hoots anyhow. Told him to hang on to it and to give it back to me in his will. LOL with him I guess he got the last laugh on me as SOP for him---- Great guy I am going to miss him and my little buddy Bear. Yeah I have lost 2 good ones this year

Sorry to hear about your friend.  Friends like that need to be cherished while we have them because time is so short.

I hear you about the Bobby Grace Mk 5 V-Foil putters.  A lady at our club who is 60+ and a single digit player has one.  She was so good with it that I considered finding one before I was fitted for my Ping.  They aren't very pretty, but they sure do work well.  Oddly enough, she bought a new Odyssey last year... I think she should go back to the Bobby Grace!!

8 hours ago, mr.hicksta said:

I played about as well as you would expect after only playing twice (with rental clubs!) the last 6 months. 

... How is the LTDx working our for you? 

I’m in Tennessee visiting family and got out to play champions run with my cousin. He just got hooked into golf so it was great to get out there with him. I played really well for it being my first time out all season. I stopped keeping score for the most part around 7-8 not cause I was playing bad like I normally would but cause I was having so much fun lol. I went back and roughly added it up in my head and it was prolly a sub 90 round. I wonder if I’m just playing golf in the wrong state with how well I played lol

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

2 minutes ago, Mr_Theoo said:

I wonder if I’m just playing golf in the wrong state with how well I played lol

I think you are correct!

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

4 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Sorry to hear about your friend.  Friends like that need to be cherished while we have them because time is so short.

I hear you about the Bobby Grace Mk 5 V-Foil putters.  A lady at our club who is 60+ and a single digit player has one.  She was so good with it that I considered finding one before I was fitted for my Ping.  They aren't very pretty, but they sure do work well.  Oddly enough, she bought a new Odyssey last year... I think she should go back to the Bobby Grace!!

HMM I think they are pretty in a strange way. Like the way they sit behind the ball perfectly square. Do you remember when In Bee Park first came to the LPGA? She putted with one for a couple of years and was hot with it. Of  course IMHO Bee could putt with a tin can on the end of a broomstick.

36 minutes ago, Mr_Theoo said:

I’m in Tennessee visiting family and got out to play champions run with my cousin. He just got hooked into golf so it was great to get out there with him. I played really well for it being my first time out all season. I stopped keeping score for the most part around 7-8 not cause I was playing bad like I normally would but cause I was having so much fun lol. I went back and roughly added it up in my head and it was prolly a sub 90 round. I wonder if I’m just playing golf in the wrong state with how well I played lol

Hey man glad to hear from you again

Driver ---- Callaway Big Bertha Alpha  Speeder 565 R flex- 5W TM V-Steel Fubuki 60r--- 7W TM V-Steel UST Pro Force Gold 65R----- 9 W TM V Steel TM MAS stiff---- Irons 2015 TM TP CB Steel Fiber 95 R--- GW Callaway Mack Daddy 2 52* shaft unknown junk pile refugee. SW Callaway PM Grind 56*  Modified sole grind--- KBS Tour Wedge-- LW Vokey 58* SM5 L grind--- Putter Ping B90I Broom Stick 

G

On 7/2/2022 at 4:05 PM, Kenny B said:

Today was one of those special days where most every part of my game was working pretty well... doesn't happen often.  For some reason I decided to take my Macgregor irons out for a spin, so my bag looked like Callaway Epic driver, 3W, Heavenwood, and 9W; Macgregor VIP V-Foil 1025M 4-PW; Callaway PM Grind 54º and 60º wedges and Ping Sigma G Doon putter.

Playing from our senior White tees, I hit 13/13 fairways and 11/18 greens (a record for me) and had 29 putts.  I birdied hole #1 and hole #13 and missed a few more that were makable.  Shot 2 over on the front nine and even par on the back nine for 74... which is one under my age.  Best round this year... but not as good as last year!!  Got to try harder!!  😃

Way to bring Pasco Golfland to its knees 👍🤣

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

3 hours ago, chisag said:

... How is the LTDx working our for you? 

It's a bomber! All of my good shots from both rounds were BOMBED drives. Followed by some topped drives of course, haha!

:cobra-small: LTDx Black 10.5º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 6F4
:cobra-small: LTDx 3W 15º | UST LIN-Q M40X TSPX Blue 7F4
:ping-small: G425 3H 19º | UST Recoil Proto Hybrid 85F4
:srixon-small: Z785 4-PW | UST Recoil 125 Proto F4
:cleveland-small: RTX ZipCore Tour Rack 50
º Mid, 54º Mid, 60º Mid | UST Recoil Wedge Proto F4
:EVNROLL: ER5BV | BGT Stability Tour

:bridgestone-small: Tour B X