Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

58 minutes ago, Rickp said:

Friends from Providence😱

Charlestown

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

6 minutes ago, Shapotomous said:

The golf gods were smiling on me last night... I was hitting driver, hybrids, irons, wedges and putter on line and the correct distances.  Had a 38 for league play including a lost ball that had us cornfused since we thought we saw it land.  Then we started playing the back 9 as i usually do just to get some extra holes in before dark.  Started off with 2 pars and then went birdie birdie eagle!  The next four holes the longest birdie putt was 12' and i was jogging from cart to green as it was getting dark fast.  Lipped out two of those putts and had a 32 on the back for a 9 hole pb.  The fairways were hard and running fast so the course played very short.  i did drop a couple 20'ers on par 3's to save par after chip shots ran out.  17 & 18 were real dark.  The clubhouse guy we are friends with came out to chase us in until he heard the score then he stayed to watch.  

Wow, congrats on the PB !! 👏  Looks like you east coast spies are going to be giving up a boat load of strokes when east meets west ... hopefully Rob is already working on that 👍.

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

20 minutes ago, Shapotomous said:

The golf gods were smiling on me last night... I was hitting driver, hybrids, irons, wedges and putter on line and the correct distances.  Had a 38 for league play including a lost ball that had us cornfused since we thought we saw it land.  Then we started playing the back 9 as i usually do just to get some extra holes in before dark.  Started off with 2 pars and then went birdie birdie eagle!  The next four holes the longest birdie putt was 12' and i was jogging from cart to green as it was getting dark fast.  Lipped out two of those putts and had a 32 on the back for a 9 hole pb.  The fairways were hard and running fast so the course played very short.  i did drop a couple 20'ers on par 3's to save par after chip shots ran out.  17 & 18 were real dark.  The clubhouse guy we are friends with came out to chase us in until he heard the score then he stayed to watch.  

Great round and would need to pull out the spot light to keep a round like that going

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 9° :Fuji: Ventus Blue 6X  (2021 Official Review) | :callaway-small:Epic Speed 18° Evenflow Riptide 70g 6.0
:titelist-small: 816 H1 21° Mitsubishi Motors Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings Chemical industry Mitsubishi  Rayon Mitsubishi Chemical Corporation, mitsubishi, blue, company png |  PNGEgg Diamana S+ Blue 70 S | 
image.png.08bbf5bb553da418019f0db13c6f4f9a.png SMS 4-5/SMS Pro 6-PW  image.png.267751aa721ee9cf3944fa2ff070b98c.png  Steelfiber i95 S (2023 Official Review)
:ping-small: Glide 4.0 50°.12°S/54°.14°W/58°.6°T PING Z-Z115 Wedge Flex | :cleveland-small:  SOFT 11S Super Stroke Mid-Slim 2.0
:ping-small: Hoofer Bag | :titelist-small: Pro V1 | Right Handed | Tracked by :ShotScope: V3

6 hours ago, cnosil said:

It is about what you get used too.   I played a round where the course had just put new sand in the bunkers and it was really fluffy.  Had no idea what to do, kept going right under the ball and the ball would go 2 feet; tried to use the bounce and no luck.   Sand that is firmer and I can elevate the ball and get it over the high lips.  

... I played in a Pro Am at South Winds in Memphis and the bunkers were absolutely perfect. A nice heavy, firm sand that was so easy to play out of and easy to rake back to pristine. Pro's are just so spoiled. I am not a big fan of fluffy sand either but prefer it to no sand at all. Speaking of spoiled, I played Olympia Fields in Chicago a good 10 years ago and they had the sand area of the practice green boarded off into 3 sections labeled A, B and C. 3 different types of sand and the members got to vote on which one they preferred. I thought one was clearly better than the other 2 so maybe just placating the members but it sure beats the typical muni. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

8 hours ago, ejgaudette said:

Great round and would need to pull out the spot light to keep a round like that going

After getting a par on 17 I was ready to have SWMBO pull the car down to the 18th and light it up if necessary!!  😄

Modern Bag:  :ping-small: G410 LST 10.5*, Hzrdus Smoke RDX 6.5 Flex;   :titelist-small:  915F 3w, Diamana S+ 70 S flex;  Snake Eyes 18* 2h, 23* 4h & 27* 5h; :mizuno-small: JPX 900 Forged 6 - PW, PX LZ 6.0;  Edison 2.0 49*, 53*, 57* KBS Tour 120 S;   :ping-small:  Heppler Fetch;  Ball - :Snell: MTB-X; Bag - Jones MyGolfSpy Edition! 

Shot Scope H4, MG600 Rangefinder

Classic Bag:  Driver - :wilson_staff_small: Persimmon; 3w - :Hogan: Speed Slot; 5w - :wilson_staff_small: Tour Block; 3 - pw - :wilson_staff_small: Dynapower; sw - Ram Tom Watson;  putter - bullseye standard or flange.

Played Trump National Golf Club Los Angeles today.  I live walking distance from this course.  Absolutely perfect conditions with the greens stimping at 11.  A Pete Dye design with many undulations in the fairway and also in the greens.  Shot an 81 and felt good about it.  Only one 3-putt (greens are enormous).  Hit 3 excellent shots.  An 8 iron to 5 feet on the 135 yard par 3 which is #11.  Hit a greenside bunker shot to 18" on #17.  Hit a solid drive that has a 235 yard carry over a gorge on #18.  Beautiful day, beautiful conditions & a great 4-some.  Played the round in 4 hours flat.

Talk about perfect conditions!  The bunker sand was the best I have ever seen.  The fairways were perfect, taking a divot was like slicing through meatloaf.  The rough was thick.  The greens were immaculate with every subtle break running very true.  It felt like a course set up for the Tour.  This course is special & sits right on the coastal bluffs of Palos Verdes, CA.  I'd have to say, this is the best conditioned course that I have ever played.

Edited by sandpounder

TaylorMade Sim2 Max 10.5 Driver - Tensei AV Blue 55 R

Callaway 4+ Wood Steelhead XR - Tensei CK 65 R

Callaway 5 Wood Steelhead XR - Tensei CK 55 R

Callaway Heavenwood Steelhead XR - Tensei CK 55 R

TaylorMade Rescue Mid 3 (19*) - SteelFiber i95 R

TaylorMade Rescue Mid 4 (22*) - SteelFiber i95 R

TaylorMade Rescue Mid 5 (25*) - SteelFiber i95 R

Honma Beres irons (2020) 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, AW - Nippon 750GH Wrap Tech R 

Vokey SM8 56* D grind & Vokey SM8 54* bent to 52* D grind

Scotty Cameron California Monterey Putter

It's been a slow year for the golf game.  Have just been tied up with other activities and do not have the same "want" this year for whatever reason. 

However, I did play in an outing recently.  Expectations were low as I hadn't played a full round in about 5 weeks or really picked up a club.  Surprisingly I did not have any mishits - scratch that I did have a thin one with my hybrid.  

Driver was really good.  Pretty good distance and accuracy all day.  Approach shots caught the green for the most part, but I was certainly not pin seeking.  I think I had two shots under 100 yards within 10 feet and one from 125 where I was about 12 feet.  Everything else 35/40 feet on average or missed a couple greens.  Keep in mind we were playing from white tees so I did not have that far on approaches.

Only had to chip twice on a couple par 5's.  Both were great and gave us tap in birdies.

Putter - different story - did not help my team all day.  Could not start my ball on line to save my life.  A couple decent putts, but probably only 3 that had a chance to go in. 

Fun day out with great weather.  Happy with my play, just wish putter could have been a bit better.  Team was -9. Winners were -12.

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

On 8/17/2022 at 8:44 AM, Lacassem said:

Sand has been an absolute struggle for me this entire year. Maybe 2 decent shots all year. Simliar sand too. Have tried opening up, leaving the face normal, all different stuff. Cannot stop skulling the thing I dont know why

Sometimes I am borderline good from the sand, other times it is a struggle, but the beauty is I have zero expectations since there are almost no practice areas with bunkers around me. If the sand is fairly fluffy, I'm pretty confident I'll get it out first try. Wet, dense, or packed sand, I'm more likely to try to pick it clean and hope I gauge the distance/spin correctly, but it is so variable from course to course around here (sometimes even hole to hole) that I am just happy to get out on the first try.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

1 minute ago, MaxEntropy said:

Sometimes I am borderline good from the sand, other times it is a struggle, but the beauty is I have zero expectations since there are almost no practice areas with bunkers around me. If the sand is fairly fluffy, I'm pretty confident I'll get it out first try. Wet, dense, or packed sand, I'm more likely to try to pick it clean and hope I gauge the distance/spin correctly, but it is so variable from course to course around here (sometimes even hole to hole) that I am just happy to get out on the first try.

I had always been pretty good out of fluffy sand, but this year not so much. We have had alot of compacted sand of late and I think that has thrown me off a bit. I cannot get it right.

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

2 hours ago, MaxEntropy said:

but the beauty is I have zero expectations since there are almost no practice areas with bunkers around me.

Mud Run has practice bunkers. They're the only one that I know of.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

2 hours ago, MattF said:

Mud Run has practice bunkers. They're the only one that I know of.

I always forget that. It doesn't help that it is way on the other side of the range. The range that used to be out on Rt 18 had one that was ok, but it no longer exists.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

League night tonight, 1 under 34. Excellent evening if I do say so myself. Misses were luckily not death, lag putting on point and made some putts when I need to. Only one I missed was a sliding downhill 8 footer on 9 to make the lone bogey

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

On 8/16/2022 at 10:09 PM, chisag said:

... I wish it were that easy here. Too many bunkers with high lips in the 6-8 feet range and hard pan, as in not even any dust on top. They "claim" the high winds blow all the sand out of bunkers but Chicago was windier. And several courses have sand in some and not others. I'd love to play the ball in the middle of my stance and use the leading edge of a 58/08 MG3 to clip the ball off the hard pan but with the high lips there just isn't enough loft. So putting it forward in my stance and clipping it perfectly is the only play. Sometimes I pull it off and sometimes I don't. I just don't understand why the bunkers are so deep when they aren't gonna put any sand in them. 🙄  2 or maybe 3 foot lip and it would be manageable because as you said, I could use less speed but with high lips it just hits into the slope and you have the same shot again, so best to just be long or even over the green and of course not go in them, which basically cuts many greens in half. It is really the only thing I dislike about Phoenix golf. 

It's been a couple of years since I've been there, but we are headed for Phoenix in January for a couple of weeks.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

13 hours ago, edingc said:

Better!

40/38 -> 78 (+6)

Finally got some better swings on the ball after finding a backswing key at the range yesterday. Still had some bad swings in there today, mostly with the driver, but I did hit some really, really solid ones for the first time in a few weeks. Two flukey double bogies, both of which were mental mistakes.

I came oh so close to birdieing No. 11 for the first time ever. It's the only hole I've not birdied this year, or in the four-plus years of playing here. I hit a perfect utility from the tee, put my 7 iron just off the back edge of the green from like 185 out and my chip shot just slid off the left side of the hole. Easy tap in par but I wanted that birdie soooo bad.

He's back!!  😃

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Owen and I decided to change it up a bit and played Buena Vista today.  It's a nine hole par 32 course that's also part of the park district.  Played with Wilson Duo Softs today.  Didn't play quite as well as yesterday but still fairly decent(ish). 

I'll spare the details and stick to the highlights.  Iron play was good but hooky again.  On a long par three I hooked hard into the trees where it ricocheted back into the middle of the fairway.

I hit the most absolutely pure wedge shot I've ever hit.  Unfortunately it was out of a green side bunker where I accidentally picked it clean.  Fairly certain it went over the house and into the front yard across the street 🤦.

No three putts today.  Putting and chipping continue to be a relative strength lately.  Shot a +13 45.  Owen and I played match play and he won four holes to my two.  I did manage two pars.

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet Max 3 wood and 7 wood

Cobra Aerojet 4/5/6 hybrids

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

Cobra Snakebite 52° and 58° wedges

Cobra King Stingray 20 putter

Ok here are some interesting numbers…

75 (+4) with a double in the mix too

26 putts (1- 3 putt)

6/18 GIR

9 fairways hit

3 birdies

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

Friday Bacon Boyz early this morning. Only 12guys, we have injuries, Covid and some out of town.  I’m of course still being careful not hitting anything over an 8 iron.  Definitely starting to feel the swing coming back and realizing I haven’t had a full swing in years!  So after knee heals up need to work on that.   
Anyway hitting the ball well staying within myself and working on the follow thru.  Played the Par4’s (2) from 150yard marker so I don’t count them, par 3’s were 1birdie, 4pars and 2bogies.  Putting was decent, currently using a LH Tad Moore anser style but with more toe hang than normal.  
Taking 2 days off and playing Monday. 

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

I have my first weekend game round in like 5 weeks tomorrow, and my first 18 hole round since the MGS trip... but man is 730 and 740 going to come early tomorrow

In a :ping-small: Hoofer Lite bag

:titleist-small: TSR2, 10 degrees, A1 setting, Fujikara Speeder NX Blue 50-S

:taylormade-small: Stealth, 15 degrees, VA Composites Nemesys 70-S 

:755178188_TourEdge: E722, 19 degrees, Oban Devotion 80-S

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal Pro 4-P, Nippon 950GH Stiff Flex

:cleveland-small: CBX Zipcore 50* (bent to *49) and RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 54* (bent to *55), DG 115 Spinner, Tour Issue

:wilson-small: Staff Model TG 60*, Dynamic Gold 120 S300

SIK Golf Flo-C

:bridgestone-small: Tour B-XS (2022 Model)

On 8/16/2022 at 11:37 PM, Kenny B said:

Congrats on the PB low rounds!!  

IMO a low bounce wedge would certainly work.  If I played a course all the time that had hard compacted sand, I might use one.  However, my course has bunkers with sand that varies; some have lots of sand, others very little (wind blows it out).  The face of the bunkers also vary from 2 feet to 6 feet.  I have two wedges; a 54º with 14º of bounce and a 60º with 12º of bounce... both with C-grind sole.  I am not carrying a low bounce wedge for a shot I may or may not need.  With that said... I have no issue hitting off hard pan bunkers or very tight lies on firm turf.  I had two of those today; got up and down on one of them; missed the putt on the other.  There is technique involved and it does take practice.  

Square stance; don't open the club face; shallow angle of attack; less speed... basically a pitch shot like @cnosil suggested.

Had been wanting to practice before my next round which is tomorrow.  Been drizzly all day today which was perfect to experiment using some of the suggestions.  Understand not wanting to carry a club you might infrequently use. 

As someone else mentioned, we also have some high lip green side bunkers.  I went to the practice bunker and sure enough, very thin layer of loose sand and very firm underneath.  I experimented with my 58/8 by varying ball position and closed club face.  Also varied amount of de-bounce (an electrical engineering term) and learned a lot about the club and technique.  Hit about 30-40 and in the end was reading the lie and adjusting the club correctly on maybe 6 out of 7 shots, feeling the club slip nicely under the ball and thru the sand.  Will keep working for on it but convinced me I’m on the right path. 

:callaway-small: Driver: Fusion, 9 deg, UST Recoil 450 ES F3/2

:ping-small: 430 MAX 4w (5w head delofted 1* with 3w shaft), 7w, 5h w/ Alta CB Soft Regular shaft

:mizuno-small: JPX923 HM 6i - GW w/ UST Recoil 460 ESX F3

:cleveland-small: RTX6 52* and 56* with Recoil 760 ESX F2 

:odyssey-small: Versa DB DoubleWide 

:srixon-small:: Z-Star Tour

Not a real round today but I did play the little 18 hole par 3 near me.  Instead of practice of practicing and hitting multiple balls I played straight up.  Not bad. +10 on the day but my striking was just a tiny bit off today.  A touch heavy on full swings so I shorted a lot or left myself with longish putts.  My putting continues to be somewhat suspect which I guess should be expected since I'm installing/adjusting my stroke.  Distance control was good, but I'm just a bit offline.  I was Mr. 2 putt all day. 

All in all I think it was okay given how I was little off but I really need to do better at the 110-150 range (what this course offers) to improve my game.   Will keep grinding.  Planning for multiple rounds next week so we'll see.

Driver

311062546_PXG_LogoSmall.jpg.1ff58b767d1fb1cdfeac9a387718766e.jpg  0311 Gen 5 -- Tensei CK Orange 60

Woods

PXG_Logo Small.jpg 0341 3W -- Tensei AV Raw Blue

Hybrids

image.png.374545efa45a29aed00287677e783604.png  0317X 2&4 -- Tensei AV Raw Blue 

Irons 

:srixon-small: ZX7 4/AW -- C-Taper Lite 110

Wedges

:mizuno-small:  T7 55º @55/7  -- TT DG Spinner

Putter

Test.png DF2.1 or Link.1 -- Accra

Ball

:srixon-small:  Zstar Diamond