Testers Wanted: RUNNER Golf and Byrdie Golf Design ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

Ok, so you were able to find it every time you hit it, but how about durability? How many full wedges shots will this ball take before it's scuffed too much to play?

Safe travels, Nic. I look forward to seeing the pics when you get them up.

I only played about 2 full wedge shots all day, but I felt that the durabillity was outstanding. Couldn't see any visible scuffs.

Driver - Ping G430 Max 9° | Ventus Blue TR 
Hybrid - :srixon-small: ZX 16° & 18° | GD Tour IZ S

2 Iron - :srixon-small: ZU65 17° | AeroTech SteelFiber 110icw S

Irons -  :srixon-small: ZX7 MKII  4-Pw | TTDGTI S400, std length  1° flat
Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

Putter -  L.A.B. Golf Link.1 | LA Golf P135 shaft | Garsen Quad Tour grip

I only played about 2 full wedge shots all day, but I felt that the durabillity was outstanding. Couldn't see any visible scuffs.

That's impressive. Thanks for the info.

As for my round of today...not good at all, no bragging needed.

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

Spill it.... We want to know..

Wedges - :cleveland-small: RTX 6 Tour Rack 50° 54° 58° | TTDGTI S400, std length 1° flat

+1 yesterday. Lost my tee shot on the 16th, made double. Was not impressed. Beer was flowing at an alarming rate in the 19th.

a successful end to any round.

• SPY VIP

Third round in three days. Tired a bit?

Victory red for tomorrow?

Volvo Intorqueo

All the cool kids follow me on twitter: @GolfspyDave

If you are not a cool kid, following me on twitter will make you cool...

What a nice course for $55. Is that by the other course with the animal name. Wolf Creek maybe?

hey Sac, its on the way, but you have to turn off on 93 north instead of staying on 15 north. Wolf creek is awesome too BTW, bring at least 2 extra sleeves though.

here are some pics from today at Bears Best:

bears.jpg

bears10.jpg

bears12.jpg

bears18.jpg

this will be my present to myself if i make the next rank.....

cammy.jpg

jeez what a sweet machine!

People Sleep Peacibly in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. -- George Orwell

What a nice preset to yourself, you're very generous!

ive been to hell and back financially thanks to a crazy ex wife, i have to make my next stripe and she will be mine. I love that color scheme. Its not mine yet, but will be in about 6 months as soon as i receive the pay increase...if i make it that is....

People Sleep Peacibly in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. -- George Orwell

• SPY VIP

That is a sweet ride.

On that course, is here a flat lie anywhere? 2 extra sleeves and advil for the pain...

Would love to play there though.

MGS Nevada Golf Tour 2010?

Volvo Intorqueo

That is a sweet ride.

On that course, is here a flat lie anywhere? 2 extra sleeves and advil for the pain...

Would love to play there though.

MGS Nevada Golf Tour 2010?

On Bears, yes there are some flat lies. I see my PRISTINE photo skills are coming through again lol. The course is awesome, slopes at 147 from the tips. I didnt shoot anything good today, didnt make a putt but i did hit driver relatively well. Caught some bad breaks here and there...it happens. Here is the link to Bears, where those pictures are from: https://www.clubcorp.com/club/scripts/ImageAlbum/view_albums.asp?GRP=10&NS=PCH&MFCODE=BBLAS&APP=94&ANAME=GOLF_BBLAS&SUBGRP=26

Wolf creek is hard...very hard. I think its 155 IIRC from the tips. The hardest par 3 i have ever played i think. But, to ease the pain....you will have some of the most stunning views one could ever imagine. unfortunately, i dont have any pics handy that i had of that place. Here is the website: http://www.golfwolfcreek.com/sites/courses/layout9.asp?id=863&page=48791

the pics i posted earlier, are from coyote springs, the website is here: http://www.coyotesprings.com/index_cs.html

if you wanted the ultimate Nevada golf trip in 1 days, you could play coyote springs in the am, then shoot over to wolf creek in the afternoon.

directions.png

Wolf creek is hard...very hard. I think its 155 IIRC from the tips. The hardest par 3 i have ever played i think. But, to ease the pain....you will have some of the most stunning views one could ever imagine. unfortunately, i dont have any pics handy that i had of that place. Here is the website: http://www.golfwolfcreek.com/sites/courses/layout9.asp?id=863&page=48791

Wow, ouch, it looks awesome on the video games though.

I am so glad that school is over for me....

I am so glad that school is over for me....

its not school...its for work. A promotion test. Master Sergeant, USAF to be exact.

but i do have some school to complete too....

• 4 weeks later...

Well Done sir. Always nice to finally break through. Now just stop thinking about the score so much, and you should be under 80 much more....

I agree 100%, congrats, and please play under the influence more, you will shoot better, or at least feel better!

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip

Bob felt like Bob of old this morning. Shot a three under par 69 which could have been a 65 or 66 had I not left some early putts a foot short on dewy greens.

Warming up on the range I felt a rhythm to my swing from PW to Driver that I haven't felt in at least six months. Maybe it's the weight I've lost on my pre-reunion diet? :)

Not ready for any tour but not feeling 71 either, at least today. Life is good!

Bob

Semper Fi

My Club

The golf gods got me back for boasting about my 78. I played a round yesterday with my dad and hit every iron shot like I'd never picked up a club before. Literally topped everything or, at best, hit giant blocks to the right. Hopefully I can go find something in the dirt this weekend so I can play next week.

Follow me on Twitter: @MattSaternus

I shot one of the weirdest rounds of 2 over yesterday. 4 birdies and 2 bogeys, but I was absolutely killing the ball. I hit one drive 340 (downhill) but 100 yards left because of the wind. Luckily I was in another fairway with an open shot to the green but I had not idea what club to hit because i didn't know the distance. 100 is my best guess because of how short my LW was and how close my SW was when I tried it again for practice just to see the distance.

http://jamo1358.webs.com/Rounds/20100415-p5.html

• SPY VIP

Rolled the new Bettinardi almost fresh from the UPS truck today. It really seems to agree with my stroke.

New Nikent ARC wedges are another story. We need to spend some more time together.

Made a cool trade though. Callaway iMix Fti driver (mine) for a mint Pro Plat Laguna Mid Slant. Didn't need another Cameron, but I don't own a laguna so why not. :)

Volvo Intorqueo

An unremarkable two over par 74 this morning with two bogeys and no birdies.

The putts wouldn't drop and two poor chips caused the bogeys. It also didn't help that the temperature dropped from 64 to 54 with strong winds and cloudy skies a couple of holes into my round and all I had on was shorts and a golf shirt.

I guess I'll have to put a spare windshirt in the bag.

Semper Fi

My Club

Bob felt like Bob of old this morning. Shot a three under par 69 which could have been a 65 or 66 had I not left some early putts a foot short on dewy greens.

Warming up on the range I felt a rhythm to my swing from PW to Driver that I haven't felt in at least six months. Maybe it's the weight I've lost on my pre-reunion diet? :)

Not ready for any tour but not feeling 71 either, at least today. Life is good!

Bob

Great round Bob, have you ever won your club's championship?

John Barry

Bring the Funk, Back to Golf

The Golfer's Trip