Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

Played last Thursday at Eagle Pointe Golf Club. A course to the north east of Houston in the small town of Mont Belvieu just north of interstate 10. It is a real hidden gem in the area that is a public course that looks and feels like a private club. Elevation changes, tree lined fairways and just enough water to keep you on your toes. The course is always in great shape, the superintendent is great!

Poor driving and missing every birdie chance plagued my round. Third round of my swing change...I think my old swing was trying to creep back in on my drives😬

Lost 4 balls, ouch!

image.thumb.png.65cd27f415e1cfd00228a30cfc7326a2.png

But really enjoyed the day weather was beautiful and very thankful to be playing the game I love!

:cobra-small: SpeedZone Pars and Stripes 9.5* Driver 14gm weight in back, VENTUS Blue 6-R set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: 14.5* Fairway,  18.5* Fairway, 22.5* Fairway.  All with Tensei CK Blue R set to +1* draw.

:titleist-small:  816H1 27* Hybrid w/ Diamana Blue Board 70 HY Stiff Shaft

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 5 + 6   KBS Tour 80 R

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 7, 8, 9  KBS Tour 90 R                                     

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE P, G, S  KBS Wedge

:cobra-small: King Black ONE 60*  VO8*      True Temper Dynamic Gold Black

Lamkin Crossline Cord Connect Black Mid-size plus 2 wraps

:cameron-small:  Special Select Newport 2  34" :scotty-small: Matador grip               :Arccos:                                                                                                                                                               

:titleist-small:  -ProV1x  Align XL  

All in a :cobra-small:  Masters Staff Bag  or  SpeedZone stand bag

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4  The ONLY One Length Contestant!

Tested :bridgestone-small: Prototype Balls       Tour B RXS                Tested:image.png.8e77a45b1fe8c9cfb7c2a61386f855a5.pngBlack Cat irons 5 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Regular +0.5" 1* upright                

BirdieBall Outdoor Putting Green                                 

Saturday

8/14 FIR

7/18 GIR

29 putts

Hit it terrible. Missed the first 7 greens in a row. Just couldn't get the feel I needed.

Sunday

72 (par 73)

7/14 FIR
12/18 GIR

29 putts

Hit it better than day before that's for sure. Wasn't great but was able to get a good score out of a meh ball striking day. 

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

Oh yeah, here is a pic of something that happened today. Tee shot on 16 climbs a pretty good hill. My goal is always to get over the top (about a 220 carry from the tees I usually play). Today, my tee shot was about 5 yards short of reaching the top, so it turned left and dribbled down the hill (you can barely make out the yellow ball on the left side). I walked it off - I lost about 15 yards thanks to the hill.
turkeyfoot16.thumb.jpg.02484f09c8704794ba79144abae19729.jpg

I am SO jealous of real fairways like this! Good Lord, I’m so tired of crappy golf courses. Seriously. It’s ridiculous the goat ranches I have to play. Man. That’s so nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

3 hours ago, MaxEntropy said:

Oh yeah, here is a pic of something that happened today. Tee shot on 16 climbs a pretty good hill. My goal is always to get over the top (about a 220 carry from the tees I usually play). Today, my tee shot was about 5 yards short of reaching the top, so it turned left and dribbled down the hill (you can barely make out the yellow ball on the left side). I walked it off - I lost about 15 yards thanks to the hill.

turkeyfoot16.thumb.jpg.02484f09c8704794ba79144abae19729.jpg

Funny isn't it, how they put obstacles at about the driving distance for the average bogey golfer. The USGA defines a male bogey golfer as driving the ball 200 yards, so 220 carry increases the slope rating.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

10 hours ago, PMookie said:

I am SO jealous of real fairways like this! Good Lord, I’m so tired of crappy golf courses. Seriously. It’s ridiculous the goat ranches I have to play. Man. That’s so nice.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

And that's a public course that gets a TON of play because it drains so well.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Played pretty lousy this morning. The worms were definitely afraid for their lives. Ended up +8, considering conditions were awesome, 56’, fareways good and greens little slow but true.
We picked up a new guy his 1st time w us, retired NY cop. He’ll fit right in.
I realized this morning that I like to play well, everyone does but the camaraderie may be the best part.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

3 hours ago, MattF said:

And that's a public course that gets a TON of play because it drains so well.

They lost over 100 trees in the tornado a couple weeks ago, mainly around 15, 16, 17, and 18. Cleanup from it is nearly complete.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

First time out following the lockdown. Rough go, but felt good to be out nonetheless. Typical me, front nine was very poor with two huge blow up holes, back nine I scored better but didn't play any better. Swing very out of sorts.
- 50 (48 ESC) / 42 = 92 (90 ESC)
- 4/14 FIR
- 3/18 GIR (1 pitch-in birdie)
- 32 Putts (4 3-putts, 7 2-putts, 6 1-putts, 1 pitch-in)
- ~ 3:00 Round Time
Yeah, it was pretty ugly. Chipping and pitching being the highlight of the day since that's all I've been able to practice for the past month. Pitched in for birdie from about 18 yards out, nearly holed out another birdie on No. 18 (stopped two inches short), and generally had a pretty good day with shots 80 yards and in. I switched my wedges back to my Maltby M+'s and that made a big difference (more on that in another thread, I think).
Unfortunately, I hit maybe two good iron shots all day and did not register a single good drive. Everything was just junky cut up fades. I also had a three-hole stretch on the front nine where I topped the ball six times in about 10 shots, including back-to-back pitching wedges off the tee that went directly into the creek in front of me. Yuck.
Still, I did keep the ball in the general vicinity of the fairways and greens, and my chipping saved my lousy long game and so-so putting. First go around with [mention=72400]yungkory[/mention]'s old TaylorMade Spider X and while I love the shaft (KBS CT Tour Putter), the face is firmer than my older Spider Tour Red and that took some adjusting with the MTB-Xs. Lag putting was a bright spot, though!
I would get killed on a longer course or one with punishing hazards, so I'm still a long ways from my goal of playing to single digits this year...

Must have felt good to get out again

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

3 minutes ago, edingc said:

First time out following the lockdown. Rough go, but felt good to be out nonetheless. Typical me, front nine was very poor with two huge blow up holes, back nine I scored better but didn't play any better. Swing very out of sorts.

- 4/14 FIR

Yeah, it was pretty ugly. Chipping and pitching being the highlight of the day since that's all I've been able to practice for the past month. Pitched in for birdie from about 18 yards out, nearly holed out another birdie on No. 18 (stopped two inches short), and generally had a pretty good day with shots 80 yards and in. I switched my wedges back to my Maltby M+'s and that made a big difference (more on that in another thread, I think).

Unfortunately, I hit maybe two good iron shots all day and did not register a single good drive. Everything was just junky cut up fades. I also had a three-hole stretch on the front nine where I topped the ball six times in about 10 shots, including back-to-back pitching wedges off the tee that went directly into the creek in front of me. Yuck.

Still, I did keep the ball in the general vicinity of the fairways and greens, and my chipping saved my lousy long game and so-so putting. First go around with @yungkory's old TaylorMade Spider X and while I love the shaft (KBS CT Tour Putter), the face is firmer than my older Spider Tour Red and that took some adjusting with the MTB-Xs. Lag putting was a bright spot, though!

I would get killed on a longer course or one with punishing hazards, so I'm still a long ways from my goal of playing to single digits this year...

Single digits is overrated. Just increases pressure. 🤣

Some good stuff to take away from first round...

:taylormade-small:     Stealth 2+ 9 (Diamana PD 60 S 45") 

image.png.dee92ef6cebb2ac4a3883744fc248f12.png     Stealth 2+ 15 (Diamana PD 70 S 43")

:ping-small:          G425 19 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:ping-small:          G425 22 (Raijin 2.0 85x)

:srixon-small:            ZX7 5-9 (KBS C Taper S)

:titleist-small:            Vokey SM9 45 10 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 49 08 F (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titleist-small:           Vokey SM9 59 04 T (KBS 610)

:taylormade-small:     Spider GT Splitback 34"

:titleist-small:           ProV1 #23

Twitter             @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

5 minutes ago, edingc said:

- 4/14 FIR

Still, I did keep the ball in the general vicinity of the fairways and greens, and my chipping saved my lousy long game and so-so putting. First go around with @yungkory's old TaylorMade Spider X and while I love the shaft (KBS CT Tour Putter), the face is firmer than my older Spider Tour Red and that took some adjusting with the MTB-Xs. Lag putting was a bright spot, though!

Hey ya know what ya got to play....silver lining. First time out too is always rough but 90 on round 1 not too shabby!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

43-37 today. I was in the zone and didn't even realize I could have shot even on the back as I bogeyed 18! 2 birds on the back 9 par-5s helped. Lots of missed putts on the front.

Take Dead Aim

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

@Rickp, @THEZIPR23, @Lacassem

Thanks, guys! Just need to put it together. In my two rounds before the lockdown, I drove the ball so much better but had a terrible short game. Even still today, change my double-triple-quad sequence to bogey-bogey-bogey and I shoot 46/42 and I walk away feeling better about everything.

For reference, my longest drive today was 221 yards. Last month a well-struck drive was 250-260 in similar conditions. That kind of day.

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 7.5 / Anti-Cap: 13.0 (Last Updated Feb. 19, 2024)

Driver: callaway_logo.png.3dd18aa65544000dd0ea3901697a8261.png Callaway Paradym TD (10.5°, -1/N), 45.75", Fujikura Motore X F1 6X | Fitting Post
3 Wood: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra RadSpeed Big Tour (14.5°), 43", Fujikura Motore X F1 7X
20° Hybrid: PXG_Logo.png.8401024d1fb8aec46f0e790c1aa5b80c.png PXG 0211 (2020 Model), 40.25", Mitsubishi Tensei AV RAW White 90X
4 Utility: 
cobra_logo.png.190908c8b4518eec87c087429e4343ee.png Cobra KING Utility (2020 Model), 38.5", Aerotech SteelFiber i110cw Stiff
5-PW:
logo-Ben-Hogan-large.png.98d743ae5487285c6406a1e30a0a63b5.png Ben Hogan PTx Pro, 37" 7 Iron, Aerotech SteelFiber i125cw Stiff | Club Champion Fitting
50°, 54°, 58°:
231036130_Edel_Golf_Logo_v2_grandecopy.png.13cc76b963f8dd59f06d04b1e8df2827.png Edel SMS, V Grind, Nippon Modus 125 Wedge| Official Review Thread
Putter:
image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png L.A.B. Golf DF 2.1, 36", 68°, Black with Custom Sightlines, BGT Stability Tour, L.A.B. Press II 3° | Unofficial Review
Grips: 
stargrip.png.4285948f41f1409613266e7803f0bbaa.png Star Sidewinder, Undersized with Custom Tape Build-Up
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow

Tracked By: shotscope.png.4a7089f2bddff325285b1266a61dda03.png  Shot Scope H4
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: 
image.png.1db52ce91db040317a9ac580f1df8de8.pngBag Boy Nitron | Official Review Thread

WITB? | 2022 Reviewer Edel SMS Wedges | 2021 Reviewer Maxfli Tour and Tour X Balls2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

8 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

53/50
8 fairways
2 GIR
38 putts with 5 three putts.

It was a nice day to be out even though scoring wasn't good and the putter was ice cold. The driver was treating me pretty well on the front, with 5 of my eight fairways hit, and I didn't lose a ball. Then the back nine happened. Tee shot on 10 I aimed way right and pulled one into some trees. Next hole I hit a pull hook into a creek.

I hit two great drives 250 and 242, but also hit a couple that went straight up, one went 99 yards and I hit a few in the 140-170 range. The wind was also a factor, as it seemed like a lot of driving holes were into the wind. My longest drive was on 18 and I hit a good second shot leaving me 40 yards out on the par 5 and I then topped the pitch shot, got the next one on and three putted.

I'm not going to complain, it's the fourth round of the year and I am not expecting to be sharp. The driving range being out of commission is hurting, but that means I just have to practice on the course.

Sent from my SM-N975U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Where did you get to play? Valley Brook opens this Friday and I'm chomping at the bit! Great play-by-play on how your shaking off the dust of confinement. I'll be wrapping up this 6-nights/week schedule on May 11th and we'll get together.

Where did you get to play? Valley Brook opens this Friday and I'm chomping at the bit! Great play-by-play on how your shaking off the dust of confinement. I'll be wrapping up this 6-nights/week schedule on May 11th and we'll get together.
That sounds like a plan! I'm really looking forward to it, I actually downloaded it on Arccos to give it a look over. Rotating shifts are brutal, I did it for several years and was ecstatic when we went to set shifts.

I played Chatata Valley yesterday, it was fairly busy, to say the least. Even with the bad ball striking. I'm happy to hear your course is opening this weekend, hopefully you'll get to play soon.

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

5 hours ago, KillerGees said:

Rotating shifts are BRUTAL! When I got out of they military worked at a hospital we had a very odd schedule, 1 week day shift 7-3, the next week would be nights 11-7 and the week after was Wednesday-Friday 3-11 and Saturday & Sunday was 7PM-7AM sucked so bad. But I played ALOT of golf on the 2nd/3rd shift weeks

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

3 hours ago, fozcycle said:

Shot 44/47:91 a Plantation Palms today. Greens were going south where a couple weeks ago they were great. So as we played I got an email fr9m Falcon’s Fire, a top notch club in Orlando. Offering a weekday rate to Florida residents of $29 plus tax. The course normally is $125 to $150 per round! As soon as I got home, I booked a foursome for my Tuesday group. Can’t wait to give it a go....

https://www.falconsfire.com/golf-course/tour-the-course

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

So many great courses in Florida !

Have fun at Falcons Fire...looks great !

:cobra-small: SpeedZone Pars and Stripes 9.5* Driver 14gm weight in back, VENTUS Blue 6-R set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: 14.5* Fairway,  18.5* Fairway, 22.5* Fairway.  All with Tensei CK Blue R set to +1* draw.

:titleist-small:  816H1 27* Hybrid w/ Diamana Blue Board 70 HY Stiff Shaft

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 5 + 6   KBS Tour 80 R

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 7, 8, 9  KBS Tour 90 R                                     

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE P, G, S  KBS Wedge

:cobra-small: King Black ONE 60*  VO8*      True Temper Dynamic Gold Black

Lamkin Crossline Cord Connect Black Mid-size plus 2 wraps

:cameron-small:  Special Select Newport 2  34" :scotty-small: Matador grip               :Arccos:                                                                                                                                                               

:titleist-small:  -ProV1x  Align XL  

All in a :cobra-small:  Masters Staff Bag  or  SpeedZone stand bag

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4  The ONLY One Length Contestant!

Tested :bridgestone-small: Prototype Balls       Tour B RXS                Tested:image.png.8e77a45b1fe8c9cfb7c2a61386f855a5.pngBlack Cat irons 5 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Regular +0.5" 1* upright                

BirdieBall Outdoor Putting Green                                 

Played a few days ago and developed the sh***s midway through the front 9, shot a 45. Somehow pieced together a functional swing on the back and shot 3 over 38 with 5 1-putts. Golf is a funny game...

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

Took 4 days off with zero golf. planned on the range one day, but decided to just lsy low with a couple yard projects.

Walked 9 to a +5.  Nothing good or bad in any area with the exception of putting which saved me which saved my bacon from a +8 or worse.

Iron distance was good, but a taste off, so it left me some extra chips. 

Range session is in order today to work out some alignment and set up issues. 

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

Shot 44/47:91 a Plantation Palms today. Greens were going south where a couple weeks ago they were great. So as we played I got an email fr9m Falcon’s Fire, a top notch club in Orlando. Offering a weekday rate to Florida residents of $29 plus tax. The course normally is $125 to $150 per round! As soon as I got home, I booked a foursome for my Tuesday group. Can’t wait to give it a go....

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Could you forward that email please. Love that course. I’ve got a friend who is stuck here until New England is safe. I’d love to being him up there for a round.

Thanks!

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

19 hours ago, Rickp said:

Awesome morning 65’, light wind sunny. 40 with 5 pars and 4 bogies. G410 driver still pretty good, irons good, not great but missed some very makable putts.
Hated to leave the guys after 9 holes but my knees talked me into leaving.
We got a new guy for Wednesday’s and he’s going to be OK.
That’s 2 new decent players joined us this week.

New Bacon Boys? 

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

On 4/29/2020 at 5:02 AM, fozcycle said:

Have fun Foz!!  I played Falcon's Fire many years ago and it's a great course.  Make it a good outing.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”