Jump to content

How'd you play?


MmmmmmBuddy

Recommended Posts

14 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

Throwing up two rounds here; both at Desert Hills.  One Wednesday I shot a 43/47 and felt like I had boxing gloves on most of the round... no feeling in the hands on the short game.  Today, a 39/42 with most everything working, particularly the putter with fantastic lags and several long putts for par saves.  I was one under par through #7 and then bogied the par 3 and DB #9. 😐.  The sometimes inexplicable ebbs and flows of the game are both comical and irritating.

I note that you played from the black, presumably furthest tee?  At almost 7000 yards.... phewww... you must be a long hitter?  

Actually, that's the 1-up tees! The length definitely provides a good test, but it plays a lot shorter than it reads on the scorecard. If I could ever put together a solid 18-holes I could easily break 80 there - it doesn't feel all that dissimilar to other courses where I have broke 80 that were around 6000 yds. 

  • Like 2

Driver: Mizuno ST190 9.5* Aldila RIP Alpha 60 S
Fairway Wood: Mizuno ST190 15* Fujikura Atmos Blue 6S
Hyrbrid: Mizuno CLK 17* Fujikura Speeder EVO HB
Irons: Bridgestone J40 CB (3-PW) Dynamic Gold Tour Issue X100
Wedges: Bridgestone Tour B XW-1 54* & 58* Nippon Modus 3 105
Putter: Cleveland Huntington Beach SOFT Premier 4 34"
Ball: Snell MTB-X
Bag: 2017 Titleist Players 5 Stand Bag

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Got a little race against the sun 9 in yesterday.  I would like to have played better (43) but I was playing quickly in 20 mph winds with 40 mph gusts so in the end I'm quite pleased.  Made the last pitch and holed the putt for a bogey following it in almost total darkness.  Should have just taken my net par when we teed off on 9 since the end result was the same.  It would have saved me a few minutes wandering around in the fairway looking for my ball with my phone light and a very stressful bogey putt in full darkness to avoid a double.  😄  It was a good thing the 9th tee is elevated enough for you to get a good look at the ball in the still partially lit sky before it plunges into darkness.  Definitely not a bad day for conditions.

Driver:  Pretty good.  This swing club seems to be requiring the most finesse in implementing the swing adjustment from my lessons.  As my instructor describes it, it's like learning to land a plane from a different angle with my newly shallowed inside to out downswing.  I would call the day pretty successful given the wind.  I didn't hit any monsters or anything super spinny that got up into the wind and sailed.  I did however hit a couple nice little draws that held their line into a crosswind -- intentionally too. 

Woods:  Better for both shots.  Good off the tee even into the wind on 2, and a little heavy but straight on the Par 5 4th.  

Hybrid:  Same as the 3 Wood.  Much better, but still a bit heavy.  The plus is that it was dead straight so I'm getting the face angle right, just not the contact.

Irons:  Hit and miss.  No head scratchers, but just like everything else I'm not quite landing the plane the right way every time. I guarantee some of the struggle was me trying to flight the ball a bit lower by delofting to keep it out of the wind.  My swing path and face angle were dead on though.   So even on super thin shots I was going straight at the target

Wedges:  Finding my feel earlier this week was huge.  I managed to hit the green with short chips in one try which is a victory.  No up and downs, but I left myself inside 10 ft and brushed a few by the hole.  At the very least I did no damage to myself and left myself with easy two putts.

Putter:  Not bad.  Nothing to write home about with 17 putts for the 9 but no three putts and a lot of near misses.   

On another note I played with the Zstar XV divides that came out yesterday and I think I'm going to really enjoy them.  Obviously they're exactly like the normal Zstar XV's I play aside from the color scheme.  I had no issues with the look of the ball off the fairway and they are crazy easy to line up on the green.  

 

  • Like 3

:taylormade-small:  Driver: 2016 M2 -- Fujikara ventus red  

:taylormade-small: 3 Wood RBZ Stage 2 -  Diamana Blue Board 

:taylormade-small: 2 Hybrid RBZ Stage 2 -- True Temper Elevate Tour (shares duty with 3I depending on the day)

:Sub70: 699pro - 3I Driving Iron KBS Tour (shares duty with the 2 hybrid depending on the day)

:Sub70: 699pro - 4I, 5I - 639CB 6/PW -- True Temper Elevate Elevate Tour

:taylormade-small: RSI2 -- 4/PW- Nippon Modus 115 (Testing)

:cleveland-small:Cleveland CBX2 48° & 54°-- TT Elevate Tour 

:taylormade-small: Hi Toe 58° -- TT Elevate Tour 

:bettinardi-small: Innovai 6.0 CTR

:srixon-small: Ball: Zstar XV Divide

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Shot ok yesterday, but it was downright freezing, low 40’s in the morning. Didn’t get to peel off the sweatshirt until somewhere in the back 9.

this winter stuff is downright cruel…

  • Like 4

:callaway-small: MavriK Sub Zero 9* on EvenFlow RipTide 6.0 50g

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:cobra-small: F8 5/6 wood on Aldila NxT GEN MLT R

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 5-AW

:Hogan: Combo iron set -8,9,per Icon 5,6,7 PtxPro 4-UiHi on Recoil 780 ES f4 Stiff shafts (second best clubs ever)

:benhogan-small: Equalizer 50°, 54°, 60° wedges on Recoil 780 f4

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)
 

:titelist-small: ProV1x

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 shoes

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@chisag That was a heck of a story. Those are some gnarly looking wounds!

Titleist 385k driver

Dunlop 3 and 5 wood

Nickent 3DX 3 hybrid

Cobra AMP 5-PW

Titleist Vokey SM7 50° 54°  and Cleveland 588 56° wedges

PIng Anser putter

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, JerryB said:

@chisag That was a heck of a story. Those are some gnarly looking wounds!

 

... More fun to read about it than live it. 🤣

  • Like 7

Driver:     :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 10.5* ... AD-MT SR 
Fairway:  :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 15/16.5/18* ... Tensei Raw Blue 65R
Utility:      :taylormade-small: UDi 18* ... Even Flow Black 85R
                 :taylormade-small: DHy 19* ... Diamana Ltd 65R
                  :taylormade-small: Sim Hybrid 22* ... Diamana Ltd 75R
Irons:        :cobra-small: 5-Pw Forged Tec/4i FTx ... KBS TGi 85S
Wedges:   :taylormade-small: MG3 50*/MG3 58* LB ... Steelfiber 95R
Putter:      :cleveland-small: Hunting Beach Soft 11S 33.5"
Ball:           :taylormade-small: Maxfli Tour '22/TP5x '21

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@chisag,  I had to post the sad face;  I wanted to laugh but you banged yourself up pretty good.   Take care of yourself and hope you have a quick recovery. 

  • Like 6

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 5-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :callaway-small: 54-10S   :cleveland-small: 588  58-12
Putter:  logo-horizontal-black.svg Directed Force 2.1

Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330, :taylormade-small:TM-180, :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, Bellum Winmore 787, :seemore-small: mFGP2

 

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, cnosil said:

@chisag,  I had to post the sad face;  I wanted to laugh but you banged yourself up pretty good.   Take care of yourself and hope you have a quick recovery. 

 

... Thanks cnosil, I didn't feel like posting about it while I was recuperating and initially it was pretty painful but now that I am back to playing I figured sharing it would help me both laugh and learn from the experience. I have always parked my cart near water if that was the path to the next hole but learned the hard way to just keep it on the other side of the green because amazingly bizarre accidents can and do happen. 

  • Like 6

Driver:     :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 10.5* ... AD-MT SR 
Fairway:  :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 15/16.5/18* ... Tensei Raw Blue 65R
Utility:      :taylormade-small: UDi 18* ... Even Flow Black 85R
                 :taylormade-small: DHy 19* ... Diamana Ltd 65R
                  :taylormade-small: Sim Hybrid 22* ... Diamana Ltd 75R
Irons:        :cobra-small: 5-Pw Forged Tec/4i FTx ... KBS TGi 85S
Wedges:   :taylormade-small: MG3 50*/MG3 58* LB ... Steelfiber 95R
Putter:      :cleveland-small: Hunting Beach Soft 11S 33.5"
Ball:           :taylormade-small: Maxfli Tour '22/TP5x '21

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, chisag said:

 

... Having spent 42 years in Chicago I understand your pain. So let me entertain you with something to make you jealous and ... well ... something completely different. 

... I was playing the 18th hole and had my remote cart parked beside the green as usual. Taking my remote out of my back pocket I dropped it and with a million to one odds it hit the bunker rake and started my cart turning left and just catching the edge of the bunker. It then flipped over into the lake and without thinking I jumped in after it. About a 4 foot drop from the concrete edge to the water and I grabbed the cart handle but the bag was already filling with water and I could just barely hang on. Biggest problem was the surface just beneath the water is covered in algae so it was very slippery and I could not get any footing. The 2 guys with me tried to pull me out but couldn't get me up the concrete edge and told me to let go of the cart/bag. LOL no way and thankfully I guy on the putting g green saw this drama unfolding and came over to help. He came up with the great idea of using the rake and was able to pull me out far enough for the other 2 guys to grab my cart/bag while he pulled me out. Whew!

... Cold and shivering I looked down to see blood all over my shoes, which was coming down both my legs. But my left hand was worse with blood streaming off my hand. Combined with being wet their was so much blood we could not see where it was coming from and one guy ran to get the guys in the cart barn to bring a cart and help me to my car. Thankfully he stopped at the clubhouse and grabbed the first aid kit and a couple towels. Young kid studying to be a nurse and I was lucky he was there. He toweled off my legs and hand where we discover a deep gouge in my thumb with multiple cuts and scraps. Turns out the concrete sides of the lake are like barnacles/razor blades and it cut me up pretty good. He doused everything in Iodine. Stung a little but I think I was in mild shock form the cold water, blood loss and overall cut up body. 

... They all helped me to my car and loaded everything and I went straight home, took a hot shower an doused all my wounds in hydrogen peroxide. Woke up the next morning and my sheets and comforter were pretty bloody. I took the bandage off my thumb in the early afternoon and it was pouring blood so off to the ER. Turns out since I waited about 20 hours they could not close the would with glue or stitches as it needed purge the blood and "gunk" (Docs words) out or I risked infection. Needed a Tetanus shot and they gave me Nsaids and Antibiotics but I did not fill either prescription. Took 12 days before my thumb healed enough to play again. Fwiw, I used coconut and lavender oils which are natural antibiotics and they opened great. 

... iPhone and JBL Clip 3 survived but my 1 month old Bushnell rangefinder is toast. Jury is still out on the ZIP Navigator and I need to take it apart and put it back together to see if I can salvage it. The remote is toast but I have another remote from my Quad Navigator which I have been using. 

... So like you, missing out on golf is rough when it is cold and snowy but really brutal when it is sunny and 70-75* and you can't hold a club.  First round back Monday was rough as I could not put my left thumb on the grip. Took Tuesday off to let the thumb recover a little more. Two more rounds and things are getting back to normal. Yesterday I was feeling pretty good and my playing pard had his first HIO, obviously the Golf Gods just wanted to spite me.

... I think the time off helped my game and I shot a 72 and he shot an 87 with a HIO and the reason this is in the How'd You Play thread. Are you not entertained?  🤪


1270267104_bRightleg.JPG.de697f10602942a0a13c1f5ce292f643.JPG1766927411_bLeftleg.JPG.a91b20904b895afa62ce7986614bb921.JPGbHand.JPG.f079fd5038ad4faa9f28f82395b558d7.JPGbThumb.JPG.5242d8c8d85b4a8e384687eb39befeac.JPGbLake.JPG.f53b60d3e2c4bee1ebb3f9e0d786039f.JPG

Holy Crap!!!  I feel like a sissy with my fall a week ago.  I got banged up really good, leg, hip, finger elbow & wrist.  My finger looked exactly like yours.  
You definitely took more of a beating than I did.   
Only embarrassing part was I was partly trapped between my cart & curb.  Like you was helped out by my Golfing friends.

  • Like 3

Rick

 

 

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Wedges; Titleist S9 54*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, chisag said:

 

... Thanks to you and others. Posted this before but I had a very enlightening experience after my 2nd back surgery in '95. First day of rehab I was complaining to the girl next to me doing the same exercise. Poor me, can't play for another 5 months, why me, a second surgery is just unfair, little pity rant. I asked her of she was recovering from back surgery and she said "No, I have terminal cancer and 6 months to live so I am just trying to keep up the quality of life for the time I have left". She was 27. I started to apologize and she held up her hand saying "I am not looking for your pity. Just enjoy every day like it is your last".

... To say this had a profound effect on me is an understatement and while not always successful, I have tried my best to do just that. A ruined cart, rangefinder and remote is just money. My injuries were far from life threatening so I just thought about all the people in the world so much worse off than me and this incident was merely a small insignificant event and I am grateful I was able to recover so quickly. 

Glad you’re back on the mend, could have been worse.  You’re buddies will start the BB after you heal up a little better.

  • Like 1

Rick

 

 

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Wedges; Titleist S9 54*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, chisag said:

 

... Thanks cnosil, I didn't feel like posting about it while I was recuperating and initially it was pretty painful but now that I am back to playing I figured sharing it would help me both laugh and learn from the experience. I have always parked my cart near water if that was the path to the next hole but learned the hard way to just keep it on the other side of the green because amazingly bizarre accidents can and do happen. 

Glad it is all about feelings now and it hasn't impacted your feel 🤪   

  • Like 1

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15* set  to 16.5* w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 816H1 19* set at 18* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  21*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 5-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :callaway-small: 54-10S   :cleveland-small: 588  58-12
Putter:  logo-horizontal-black.svg Directed Force 2.1

Backups:  :bobby-grace-1: 6330, :taylormade-small:TM-180, :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, Bellum Winmore 787, :seemore-small: mFGP2

 

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, cnosil said:

Glad it is all about feelings now and it hasn't impacted your feel 🤪   

 

... Too funny. Just had a discussion on the course yesterday with a guy about that. He wanted to know how I have such good distance control and what method I used. He also noticed I keep my left thumb a little off the grip LOL. I tape it up to play but 16 days later I still can't grip that club with my thumb. I am amazed at how the human body goes about repairing itself though!


bThumb2.JPG.c8ada05191abeec6b80d39b45128b93a.JPG

 

  • Like 4

Driver:     :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 10.5* ... AD-MT SR 
Fairway:  :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 15/16.5/18* ... Tensei Raw Blue 65R
Utility:      :taylormade-small: UDi 18* ... Even Flow Black 85R
                 :taylormade-small: DHy 19* ... Diamana Ltd 65R
                  :taylormade-small: Sim Hybrid 22* ... Diamana Ltd 75R
Irons:        :cobra-small: 5-Pw Forged Tec/4i FTx ... KBS TGi 85S
Wedges:   :taylormade-small: MG3 50*/MG3 58* LB ... Steelfiber 95R
Putter:      :cleveland-small: Hunting Beach Soft 11S 33.5"
Ball:           :taylormade-small: Maxfli Tour '22/TP5x '21

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, chisag said:

 

... Too funny. Just had a discussion on the course yesterday with a guy about that. He wanted to know how I have such good distance control and what method I used. He also noticed I keep my left thumb a little off the grip LOL. I tape it up to play but 16 days later I still can't grip that club with my thumb. I am amazed at how the human body goes about repairing itself though!


bThumb2.JPG.c8ada05191abeec6b80d39b45128b93a.JPG

 

Paint that spot yellow and it would look like me frowning. ☹  I was many states away, I didn't do it!  Glad your doing better. We shall meet again my friend.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Yellow Ball said:

Paint that spot yellow and it would look like me frowning. ☹  I was many states away, I didn't do it!  Glad your doing better. We shall meet again my friend.

 

... Thanks. I always figured you are here to help golfers while they play but then roast them after. 🤪

  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Driver:     :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 10.5* ... AD-MT SR 
Fairway:  :taylormade-small: SIM2 Max 15/16.5/18* ... Tensei Raw Blue 65R
Utility:      :taylormade-small: UDi 18* ... Even Flow Black 85R
                 :taylormade-small: DHy 19* ... Diamana Ltd 65R
                  :taylormade-small: Sim Hybrid 22* ... Diamana Ltd 75R
Irons:        :cobra-small: 5-Pw Forged Tec/4i FTx ... KBS TGi 85S
Wedges:   :taylormade-small: MG3 50*/MG3 58* LB ... Steelfiber 95R
Putter:      :cleveland-small: Hunting Beach Soft 11S 33.5"
Ball:           :taylormade-small: Maxfli Tour '22/TP5x '21

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, chisag said:

 

... Having spent 42 years in Chicago I understand your pain. So let me entertain you with something to make you jealous and ... well ... something completely different. 

... I was playing the 18th hole and had my remote cart parked beside the green as usual. Taking my remote out of my back pocket I dropped it and with a million to one odds it hit the bunker rake and started my cart turning left and just catching the edge of the bunker. It then flipped over into the lake and without thinking I jumped in after it. About a 4 foot drop from the concrete edge to the water and I grabbed the cart handle but the bag was already filling with water and I could just barely hang on. Biggest problem was the surface just beneath the water is covered in algae so it was very slippery and I could not get any footing. The 2 guys with me tried to pull me out but couldn't get me up the concrete edge and told me to let go of the cart/bag. LOL no way and thankfully I guy on the putting g green saw this drama unfolding and came over to help. He came up with the great idea of using the rake and was able to pull me out far enough for the other 2 guys to grab my cart/bag while he pulled me out. Whew!

... Cold and shivering I looked down to see blood all over my shoes, which was coming down both my legs. But my left hand was worse with blood streaming off my hand. Combined with being wet their was so much blood we could not see where it was coming from and one guy ran to get the guys in the cart barn to bring a cart and help me to my car. Thankfully he stopped at the clubhouse and grabbed the first aid kit and a couple towels. Young kid studying to be a nurse and I was lucky he was there. He toweled off my legs and hand where we discover a deep gouge in my thumb with multiple cuts and scraps. Turns out the concrete sides of the lake are like barnacles/razor blades and it cut me up pretty good. He doused everything in Iodine. Stung a little but I think I was in mild shock form the cold water, blood loss and overall cut up body. 

... They all helped me to my car and loaded everything and I went straight home, took a hot shower an doused all my wounds in hydrogen peroxide. Woke up the next morning and my sheets and comforter were pretty bloody. I took the bandage off my thumb in the early afternoon and it was pouring blood so off to the ER. Turns out since I waited about 20 hours they could not close the would with glue or stitches as it needed purge the blood and "gunk" (Docs words) out or I risked infection. Needed a Tetanus shot and they gave me Nsaids and Antibiotics but I did not fill either prescription. Took 12 days before my thumb healed enough to play again. Fwiw, I used coconut and lavender oils which are natural antibiotics and they opened great. 

... iPhone and JBL Clip 3 survived but my 1 month old Bushnell rangefinder is toast. Jury is still out on the ZIP Navigator and I need to take it apart and put it back together to see if I can salvage it. The remote is toast but I have another remote from my Quad Navigator which I have been using. 

... So like you, missing out on golf is rough when it is cold and snowy but really brutal when it is sunny and 70-75* and you can't hold a club.  First round back Monday was rough as I could not put my left thumb on the grip. Took Tuesday off to let the thumb recover a little more. Two more rounds and things are getting back to normal. Yesterday I was feeling pretty good and my playing pard had his first HIO, obviously the Golf Gods just wanted to spite me.

... I think the time off helped my game and I shot a 72 and he shot an 87 with a HIO and the reason this is in the How'd You Play thread. Are you not entertained?  🤪


1270267104_bRightleg.JPG.de697f10602942a0a13c1f5ce292f643.JPG1766927411_bLeftleg.JPG.a91b20904b895afa62ce7986614bb921.JPGbHand.JPG.f079fd5038ad4faa9f28f82395b558d7.JPGbThumb.JPG.5242d8c8d85b4a8e384687eb39befeac.JPGbLake.JPG.f53b60d3e2c4bee1ebb3f9e0d786039f.JPG

Glad you are doing much better; quite an ordeal!!

So... how well does the Humana Medicare Advantage Plan work?    😂

  • Haha 7

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/22/2022 at 4:20 PM, chisag said:

 

... Too funny. Just had a discussion on the course yesterday with a guy about that. He wanted to know how I have such good distance control and what method I used. He also noticed I keep my left thumb a little off the grip LOL. I tape it up to play but 16 days later I still can't grip that club with my thumb. I am amazed at how the human body goes about repairing itself though!


bThumb2.JPG.c8ada05191abeec6b80d39b45128b93a.JPG

My goodness Sam.  To come back so fast from a horrific accident is amazing!  I guess that is why you were a top collegiate quarterback.  Those barnacles are like thousands of razors.  It easily could have been worse.  Thank the Lord you lived to play another round.

Edited by sandpounder
wrong post

TaylorMade Sim2 Max 10.5 Driver - Tensei AV Blue 55 R

Callaway 4+ Wood Steelhead XR - Tensei CK 65 R

Callaway 5 Wood Steelhead XR - Tensei CK 55 R

Callaway Heavenwood Steelhead XR - Tensei CK 55 R

TaylorMade Rescue Mid 3 (19*) - SteelFiber i95 R

TaylorMade Rescue Mid 4 (22*) - SteelFiber i95 R

TaylorMade Rescue Mid 5 (25*) - SteelFiber i95 R

Honma Beres irons (2020) 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, AW - Nippon 750GH Wrap Tech R 

Vokey SM8 56* D grind & Vokey SM8 54* bent to 52* D grind

Scotty Cameron California Monterey Putter

Link to comment
Share on other sites

My goodness Sam.  To come back so fast from a horrific accident is amazing!  I guess that is why you were a top collegiate quarterback.  Those barnacles are like thousands of razors.  It easily could have been worse.  Thank the Lord you lived to play another round.

  • Like 1

TaylorMade Sim2 Max 10.5 Driver - Tensei AV Blue 55 R

Callaway 4+ Wood Steelhead XR - Tensei CK 65 R

Callaway 5 Wood Steelhead XR - Tensei CK 55 R

Callaway Heavenwood Steelhead XR - Tensei CK 55 R

TaylorMade Rescue Mid 3 (19*) - SteelFiber i95 R

TaylorMade Rescue Mid 4 (22*) - SteelFiber i95 R

TaylorMade Rescue Mid 5 (25*) - SteelFiber i95 R

Honma Beres irons (2020) 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, AW - Nippon 750GH Wrap Tech R 

Vokey SM8 56* D grind & Vokey SM8 54* bent to 52* D grind

Scotty Cameron California Monterey Putter

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...