How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

1 minute ago, Alf. S said:

No not yet! Where do i do it?

Send an email to one of the admins asking for the hole in one badge.  They'll get that taken care of for you.

MDGolfHacker

• Like 4

What's In This Lefty's Bag?

Driver: :cobra-small: F8 9.5° Project X Even Flow Blue 65g shaft 

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 3W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Fairway Woods: :cobra-small: F8 5W Project X Even Flow Blue 75g shaft

Hybrid: :titelist-small: 816H2 19°

Irons: :titelist-small: 2021 T200's 4-GW AMT RED shafts Regular Flex

Wedge: :cleveland-small: Tour Satin RTX 4 Wedges in 52° and 56° 2 Dot

Putter: :nevercompromise-small: Gray Matter TDP 2.2 32.75"

Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Three 5

Ball:  :titelist-small:  PRO V1 / :srixon-small: Z*Stars

RangeFinder:918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7 Pro

Social Media:

Facebook:   md golfhacker
Twitter:        @mdgolfhacker
Instagram:   mdgolfhacker

8 minutes ago, Alf. S said:

No not yet! Where do i do it?

I've got you covered! 

• Like 6

:titelist-small: TSi1 Aldila Ascent 40G shaft

:titelist-small: TSi2 18 FW with GD AD IZ 6 Shaft

:titelist-small: TSi1 20 and 23 degree hybrids Aldila Ascent Shafts R

:titelist-small: T300 5-P Tensei  R flex shaft 1/4 long 

:titelist-small: SM8 48F/54/58 D Grinds 

:ping-small: Tyne 4 

:titelist-small: ProV1X Play number 12

9 minutes ago, MDGolfHacker said:

Send an email to one of the admins asking for the hole in one badge.  They'll get that taken care of for you.

MDGolfHacker

Already done 🙂

• Like 6

1 minute ago, chisag said:

... Com'on!?! Nobody needs to see a bunch of Hole In One banners when they are jealous* just trying to read the forum! 

(dam golf gods autocorrect)

You are one of the more acomplished players on the site.  And you don't have a Hole in One?

That just shows how crazy and Stupid this came can be at times.  It really is 🙂

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Com'on!?! Nobody needs to see a bunch of Hole In One banners when they are jealous* just trying to read the forum! 

(dam golf gods autocorrect)

This is my 1st post with the banner specially for you ( I Hope) 😉 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Haha 4

WIMB

Driver Callaway Epic 10.5' Fujikura Stiff

3W Callaway Epic 15' Fujikura Stiff

3-AW Srixon Z565 Nippon Stiff

52', 56' Cleveland RTX 585 Wedges

Putter Taylormade Rosa Daytona

Bags 2017 Callaway Org14 Cart bag or 2018 Srixon Z start Carry bag 

1 hour ago, Golfspy_CG2 said:

Posted a bit of the highlights in the 0211DC review thread. 

But played 16.5 reall good holes today.   Short story was it ended in a 91, but took an 8 on perhaps the shortest and easiest hole on the course, just tried a couple hero shots after getting in trouble off the tee.   Then got a horrible cart path bounce on my approach to a par 5 from 160 out and took a double.  

Shoudl be good enough to get me some points in the net division and move me up into the top 20 in the playoff standngs. 

Funny ancdeote on my ball today.

Used the same ball for 18 holes, but in the course of the round it: (shotgun start so we didn't play them 1 to 18) started on 8. 

• Hit a cartpath and took a 30 yard bounce on the first hole ended up in the bushes behind the hole. 
  • Ended up in more bushes off the tee shot on 18, from there dned up 3 feet deeper in said bushes, then hit anoher cart path finally getting out of the bushes
  • Banged off the flag and settled to 6 feet on a par 3
  • Hit two electrical wires crossing from the far right rough as it was headed dead center of the green on a par 4
  • Then finally round it's final resting place from 6 feet on the 18th hole of the round.

This ball deserves a special place on my bookshelf for surviving all that.  I tried to lose it so many times and it just kep turning back up 🙂

Was it a “Yellow Ball”?  They’re pretty tough!!

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Wedges; Titleist S9 54*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

51 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Crazy indeed. Not one but two Albatross and no HIO. I have landed in the hole and bounced out, hit off the flag stick too many times to count and watched high index players get their HIO's but evidently declaring I would not do any homework after the 5th grade is coming back to haunt me as several of my teachers warned me ... it will be on my permanent record.  

Do not feel hungry and out in the cold old buddy--- As much golf as I have played I have never had a HIO on a regulation course either

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Driver ---- Honma G1_X Stock tuned Honma R shaft---- 3 wood TM V-Steel Aldila 65G R Flex 15*--- 7 Wood TM V-Steel UST Pro Force 65 R flex 21*---- 9 wood TM V-Steel stock MAS Stiff shaft 24*---  Irons 4 thru 9 Mac Muirfield TT black label R-- PW M-85 Macgregor 48* S-400 Sensicore --- SW  Vokey SM-4 51* stock shaft--- LW Vokey SM 5 L grind 58* stock shaft--- Putter -- Original Reuter Bulls Eye Standard---. Bag Old School Jones Original non stand

50 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Thanks but I am getting a headache trying to read posts with my left eye shut. 

Maybe CG2 can get us a Official MGS left eye patch since I am in the same boat as you are

42 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

Played friends bachelor party today. Did a scramble format we lost to the other group but I was hitting key shots. My 3w was on fire today! Launched one 270 and multiple at the 250 mark. Our group had 2 eagles and were relying on a lot of my shots. It was fun playing with my friends I haven’t seen in a while

Wish I could hit my DRIVER 250 again

• Like 8

Driver ---- Honma G1_X Stock tuned Honma R shaft---- 3 wood TM V-Steel Aldila 65G R Flex 15*--- 7 Wood TM V-Steel UST Pro Force 65 R flex 21*---- 9 wood TM V-Steel stock MAS Stiff shaft 24*---  Irons 4 thru 9 Mac Muirfield TT black label R-- PW M-85 Macgregor 48* S-400 Sensicore --- SW  Vokey SM-4 51* stock shaft--- LW Vokey SM 5 L grind 58* stock shaft--- Putter -- Original Reuter Bulls Eye Standard---. Bag Old School Jones Original non stand

19 hours ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Had a great time playing yesterday with @BIG STU at his home course. We didnt keep score and we didn't play our best but had a fun time. I got to see some of Stu's vintage clubs make their way in and out of the bag and I did manage to show Stu what my new driver can do. The weather behaved this time and we got all 18 in. Great to get out with a fellow Spy. It was also nice to have a course tour guide to tell me where to hit, which holes to club up on and such. The course had great layout but did need a little TLC. But value for the money was killer. It helps to know people who know people. The course owners took care of us. 

Stu decided that walking the course with his Motocaddy would not be in the cards in his future and since I did show a lot of interest during testing he decided to give it to me with the cart bag as well. That was totally out of the blue and shows that kind of guy he is. I was pretty floored with his generosity and he didn't want anything in return. He just wanted a fellow spy to use it.

So I might be late to the testing party for this item but be sure that I will either do my review in the comments or unofficial review area. I am looking foward to seeing how this baby will do in the  mountains of Tennessee. That was my concern back while the official tests were going on. Maybe this will take off the last 5 pounds I'm looking to shed. 

Thanks again Stu

It sounds like a great day to be out with a fellow spy. @BIG STU, I'll repeat what @Golfspy_CG2 said, you sir are both an ambassador for both golf and the forum. You're one of the guys I really enjoy communicating with here on the site and I think what you did just shows how good of a person you are. I'm positive that Tom will put the Motocaddy to the test at his home course, it's definitely more hilly than what I see down here in the southeastern part of the state. 

Tom, I look forward to reading about how you get along with it. 

• Like 9

7 minutes ago, BIG STU said:

Maybe CG2 can get us a Official MGS left eye patch since I am in the same boat as you are

Wish I could hit my DRIVER 250 again

Not too bad for having a very sore back. That 3w and I were out driving guys and their drivers all day and with a sore back I couldn’t go all out either maybe I need to hold back more often.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2
  • Hmmm 1

8 hours ago, Lacassem said:

Cant wait to see your thoughts on this as well. Was recently reading an article about calories burned/general exercise with a cart, push cart and a motocaddy. Motocaddy had the best elevated heart rate and calories burned (faster pace when walking normally not having to push) which surprised me. That plus the review has me intrigued on these now. 

Glad to see the cart stays with a fellow spy!

Trust me if you put it up on #8 it is all a gas powered EZ-GO can do to stay with it. We tried that one day with the owners kid driving the EZ-GO and me riding shotgun. The most I had it up on was #3 and that was after I had gotten better. Most of the time I ran it on #2. But as a safety feature it will stop when it gets to a certain range away. I got where later on if no one was around I would put it on #5 and let it haul then it would stop and wait on me to catch up. I had a lot of fun with that thing

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, sirchunksalot said:

It sounds like a great day to be out with a fellow spy. @BIG STU, I'll repeat what @Golfspy_CG2 said, you sir are both an ambassador for both golf and the forum. You're one of the guys I really enjoy communicating with here on the site and I think what you did just shows how good of a person you are. I'm positive that Tom will put the Motocaddy to the test at his home course, it's definitely more hilly than what I see down here in the southeastern part of the state. 

Tom, I look forward to reading about how you get along with it. 

Yep but even it is hillier in the Choo Choo than it is here at the beach. But yeah I know Tennessee pretty well from my trucking days and Tom's area is hillier than in yours

• Like 6

18 minutes ago, BIG STU said:

Do not feel hungry and out in the cold old buddy--- As much golf as I have played I have never had a HIO on a regulation course either

Interesting, the only HIO I have is on a Regulation Course, I’ve come close but no HIO’s on an Exec. 

• Like 5

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Wedges; Titleist S9 54*

Putter; Waaay too many to list