Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

I do have some version of a KBS shaft in my wedges - I believe it must be their wedge shaft - so I've hit yours repeatedly now RR - I love that head/shaft combo as I'm sure you noticed - the one part of my game that was worth a lick on Tuesday was my wedge play from full to around the green in a wide variety of lies to out of the sand.

So my experience with KBS shafts is quite good. I'm wondering about the 90's that RR was telling me about - do you know anything about those Rookie?

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I do have some version of a KBS shaft in my wedges - I believe it must be their wedge shaft - so I've hit yours repeatedly now RR - I love that head/shaft combo as I'm sure you noticed - the one part of my game that was worth a lick on Tuesday was my wedge play from full to around the green in a wide variety of lies to out of the sand.

So my experience with KBS shafts is quite good. I'm wondering about the 90's that RR was telling me about - do you know anything about those Rookie?

According to KBS and Scor yes they are KBS Shafts but they are a special tip trim that Scor decided on. I do not know if they are more or less spin than the standard. I only hit yours that one time and caught much more of the ball than I thought I would and spun it from the deep grass and it checked up. Plus hit into the grain. So that was not really enough to tell. Perhaps, if I would have occasionally found the fairway I might have been able to tell more, but since I seemed to want to sneak up on the greens from the woods so it would not see me coming, I was never near you to ask.:D

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Scor uses an 8 iron shaft soft stepped once, if you measure the length to the first step.

The KBS Tour 90 is the lighter version of the KBS Tours. I, personally, don't care for them because of the light weight, but you being a fan of lighter weight shafts might love them versus the 120 gram tours. They're nowhere near harsh, and I think with you being a graphite player that you'd like them. They might swingweight a tad heavy with the heads you have now, but that can be mitigated by the grip. They are counter balanced, so it shouldn't come out too much heavier than what you have now, but they may be a tad heavier swingweights, all other things being the same. If you're considering a different steel, and want something that's closer feeling to graphite, the KBS Tour 90's could be a good choice for you. Several manufacturers use them as a stock option in their irons, and I believe one version of Mizunos even offers them if you want to try them in a similar forging. Adams irons would be close, but it's always best to try them in what you have or something close to it, IMO.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

How does one keep all of this straight - my wedges have 8 iron shafts, the 90's are 100, the 120's are 118, oh my! :D

I think I'll just stick with what I have, get my swing back in order, get used to the new woods, hybrid, wedges and then give the irons another go - if I still struggle with them I'm going graphite - why reinvent the wheel? One swing doesn't a fitting make anyway.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

I went out for a quick 18 this afternoon. It was the same story as the last 7 days. Back hurt struggled to make pars and bogies, not striking the ball flush. Then I get to 12. 5 iron off the tee with this wind, 14 mph. I hit that one flush and am 157 from the flag. I debate what to hit and try to decide if I want a 6 or 7 because I am hitting it so poorly. I decide on a 7 and thought nothing, Just swung the club, and it was like flipping a freaking switch. 177 yards with the 7 iron. Luckily it was 176 to the back of the green and I was at the back edge of the fringe. I make to putts for par. Long story short I shot 2 under on the last 7 holes and missed some short putts to do that. I have no idea what happened. But I was killing the ball. It is not like my back just healed. I just made great contact. Of course I am using the Ben Hogan players cavity backs instead of the Mizuno Musclebacks.

It was awesome to hit the ball like that. I have been so frustrated.

Go figure... This was supposed to be only an overnight in Hawaii.

Then the jet broke and now we're here for at least a week and probably more.

Good thing I pulled my clubs out of the car for a second but put them back because I didn't expect to have more than a night in Hawaii. Should have just thrown 'em on the jet just in case. NOW what am I supposed to do?

Driver: TaylorMade R9 9.5* with a Diamana Kai'li 70 S shaft

Fairway: TaylorMade R9 TP 13* with Graphite Design Tour AD YSQ-st X flex

UtilityWilson Staff FYbrid 19.5* Aldila RIP Sigma Stiff

Irons: Wilson Staff FG Tour V2 KBS Tour X flex 4-pw (soft-stepped)

Wedges: Wilson Staff FG Tour TC 50* (standard grind, bent to 51*) TT DG Spinner, 56* and 60* (tour grinds, bent to 55* and 59*) Dynamic Gold Wedge flex

Putter: Yes! Abbie Tour Forged Pro Series 33" 

Ball: Wilson Staff FG Tour, Maxfli U4

Bag: Wilson Staff NeXus 100th Anniversary carry bag

Backup Irons: Wilson Staff FG-17 Tour Blades with TT Dynamic Stiff 3-PW

Backup Utility: Mizuno MP-H4 2 iron TT Dynamic Gold R300

Backup Putter: Pro Gear CG 100 33" (Pro Gear is what turned into Yes!)

Go figure... This was supposed to be only an overnight in Hawaii.

Then the jet broke and now we're here for at least a week and probably more.

Good thing I pulled my clubs out of the car for a second but put them back because I didn't expect to have more than a night in Hawaii. Should have just thrown 'em on the jet just in case. NOW what am I supposed to do?

That is why they have rental clubs. That happened to me in Hawaii. Did not bring the wife of the clubs because I did not think I would have time to play with either, but ended up with 2 1/2 days with nothing to do. So I rented clubs. I suppose I could have rented a wife also, but, well, you know, ah... You can catch stuff nowadays that gasoline and a match will not cure. Besides it was just 2 1/2 days, No reason to go without golf that long.:D

As an added bonus, rental clubs give you a good excuse for poor play.:P

Been to the range for the last 3 days after being sidelined for 3 weeks. Strength is coming back quickly, I figure I'm about 85-90% or so and the swing is starting to feel pretty good. Nice thing about being weak is that it makes me focus on technique and not try to overpower it. Tomorrow will be my first full round and of course my buddies have decided that tomorrow is our "grudge match"! They think they're going to take advantage of me and my partner while I'm recovering. . .little do they know. . .

I'm so ready to play I can't stand it! Loving the new SCOR clubs and can't wait to see how this 15* Adams cannon flies on the course!

Ping I20 8.5* - Aldila NV 65g S
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 15* - Stock Fubuki S
Adams DHY 21* - Stock Matrix Ozik White Tie S
Mizuno MP58 4-8 Irons - Fujikura MCI 100 S
SCOR 42,46,50,54,58* - SCOR/KBS Genius S
STX Robert Ingman Envision TR 35", Iomic grip

Tuesday and Friday are "Rubbish Day" at my house. The oldest dog and I have to take the trash to the curb. I had a noon tee time, and went out at 7:45 with the rubbish. It was cold and windy. So I checked the weather forecast for 2 pm. 83* and 22 mph winds. I dressed and left the house at the appropriate time, in shorts, a stay dry shirt and have a wind shirt in my bag. After the warm up on the range, I notice it is still cold and is going to have to warm in a hurry, and wondering how they could be so wrong, I checked the weather again on the iPhone. It said it was 78*. I called BS because it was far from 78*. It was at this point I happened to notice that it was 78* with 22 mph winds in Brooksville, FL. I flipped to the here screen at it was 48* with a 20 mph wind. The high was 54* and I had to act like I was not cold. Actually, I was not cold but it was a bit chili to wearing shorts and a wind shirt.

However, unencumbered by the heavy clothing like the other 5 guys were wearing, I played great. My chipping and especially my putting was awesome. I chipped in on the last hole to shoot an even par. One over on the front and one under on the back. i ended up 11 strokes better than second place and 31 strokes better than last place.

I guess I should say, I did not play that great until the last 6 holes, but I scored great. I was never in serious trouble and played smart. I made 14 pars on a day with 20 mph winds. It rained last night but I did not try to do more than the course would let me.

Went and hit balls today because I had to test a new club I built(review is forthcoming, compiling it with all the data, etc). Struck the ball well, shame I couldn't play a round.

In The Bag
Driver: TaylorMade M2 (2017) w/ Project X T1100 HZRDUS Handcrafted 65x 
Strong 3 wood: Taylormade M1 15* w/ ProjectX T1100 HZRDUS handcrafted 75x
3 Hybrid: Adams PRO 18* w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4 Hybrid: Adams PRO 20* (bent to 21*) w/ KBS Tour Hybrid S flex tipped 1/2"
4-AW: TaylorMade P770 w/ Dynamic Gold Tour Issue Black Onyx S400

SW: 56* Scratch Tour Dept(CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
LW: 60* Scratch Tour Department (CC grooves) w/ Dynamic Gold Spinner
XW: 64* Cally XForged Vintage w/ DG X100 8 iron tiger stepped
Putter: Nike Method Prototype 006 at 34"

Have a ton of back-ups in all categories, but there are always 14 clubs in the bag that differ depending on the course and set-up. Bomb and gouge. Yes, I'm a club gigolo.

Richard be sure to ring me up if you come down!

I feel everyone's pain on the aeration thing - they always do ours in September so we're way passed it and the greens are great but now we are into the overseed period where tees, fairways and driving ranges are in transition - not as bad as greens but still no fun. :angry:

Florida courses do the greens in September so that they are perfect when you guys head south. We like our visitng friends. :) Our greens will get punched again when you go home. Oh and we'll grow the rough back - it's dormant now.

Glad to hear you're getting it back RR - I'm going to allow my game to go on hiatus while I wait for my new woods and hopefully a new set of shafts for my Mizunos. I'll be practicing my short game - should have the woods by the end of the week and be good to go again for play with the old irons at least in a couple of weeks. My back needs the break right now anyway and I'm very busy at work - get a little breather in mid-November - that will be a good time to hit it hard again.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

• SPY VIP

Well I played quite well today considering I hadn't been on a course in almost a month. Hit it pretty darn solid I must say. But the best part about the round was the Tuna sighting. Ya that's right no rain was gonna stop this guy from 9 holes at my favorite stomping grounds with the SUPER TUNA! It was a really, really fun day with a fantastic guy. Good thing was Nidine who didn't want to play in the pouring rain wandered out on the 7th hole for some photo ops.

photog.jpg

I gotta say the moment of the day was when he called me out on the 3rd tee with "did you just call a; be the right club?" um yes... I said it.. 6 footer for bird in my defense :P

Besties

2some.jpg

Gonna hang her on the wall

divot.jpg

In my instructor pose

teachin.jpg

Yes... I ripped my pants :)

pants.jpg

Tuna Woods just misses one

tunawoods.jpg

I like my position

goodpossition.jpg

I really like how the Tuna drives down through the ball

TUNAATTACK.jpg

Tuna redemption

tunaredemption.jpg

And always acknowledge the gallery when you finally roll a bird in on the last hole

thanksgallery.jpg

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

Great, great stuff! Love it - wish I had gotten a pic of my grand daughter with her favorite stuffed animal - a yeti!

Her life's goal is to be your partner when she grows up Dan, either that or RP's next administrative assistant!

Richard let us know whenever you need the troops at Grace Lutheran to send some prayers your way - whenever I know you're having a round of treatments we put you in.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

This weekend most of the guys at my club are off for one of three away tournaments we play every year. Because I went to Florida last week, I did not participate. One of the other guys also went to Florida with his family for the same event. We were going to play golf together there, but he decided to do the family thing and I was given a pass from that, so while I saw his children and wife at Disney, I never did see him. This morning he and I were the only ones at the course, it was cold and wet, so we decided to play 1 on 1. It was also 40* with a 12 mph wind and wet this morning.

I had the absolute worst luck. I had every bad bounce you could have. I would hit a pretty good shot and it would take a horrible bounce. I would recover and then the putt just would not go in the hole. I had one putt hit the plastic liner that was not in far enough and bounce back out. I had some putts that were dead in the heart and millimeters short. Two I could not believe did not fall. I shot a 44 on the front. As I stood on the tee box on the ninth hole, an island green par 3, my opponent was 8 feet from the hole for birdie and I was 6 holes down. Six down after eight holes. I stuck it to 3 feet, and shot 35 on the back and won by two holes.

We played 18 more and it went back and forth but I ended up giving him his money back because I lost by two holes.

Well I played quite well today considering I hadn't been on a course in almost a month. Hit it pretty darn solid I must say. But the best part about the round was the Tuna sighting. Ya that's right no rain was gonna stop this guy from 9 holes at my favorite stomping grounds with the SUPER TUNA! It was a really, really fun day with a fantastic guy. Good thing was Nidine who didn't want to play in the pouring rain wandered out on the 7th hole for some photo ops.

photog.jpg

Those were great picks. Nidine is apparently as good behind camera as she is in front of it. The shot of the ball just falling in the hole is awesome.

Today I remembered that I had gotten some 4 More Yard Tees from Matt. (Thanks Matt). To I tried them out. And these things really work. I drove into the Underwoods, Jones, Cox, and Bagwell's yards. :) Not really but we were talking about them and I said that and thoughtful it was funny. I actually only missed one fairway today and it was before I remembered I had these. Shot 79. I reshafted my Mizzies again with the C Tapers back in them I hit the best iron shots in a week and shot even par on the par 3's.

Had a pretty rough 86 yesterday for my first round in a month. Didn't do anything horrible, but my distance was way off and I was fighting my pull hook which is my tendency when I'm rusty. Bad thing was we lost our grudge match 1-down after being 4-up on 12. Ooops. . .

Today was much better, shot a 78 with a double on 18. Drove the ball very well and started to find my distance with my irons on the back and the pulls were becoming nice little draws. Was pretty encouraged by this since I have my TMag fitting this Wednesday.

Arranged an hour lesson with the pro at our course on Tuesday, he knows my swing well and should be able to get me sorted out enough to take full advantage of the fitting session! Glad to be back on the course, I really was worried that it was going to be much worse than this!

Ping I20 8.5* - Aldila NV 65g S
Adams XTD Super Hybrid 15* - Stock Fubuki S
Adams DHY 21* - Stock Matrix Ozik White Tie S
Mizuno MP58 4-8 Irons - Fujikura MCI 100 S
SCOR 42,46,50,54,58* - SCOR/KBS Genius S
STX Robert Ingman Envision TR 35", Iomic grip

Its just going to take time Tyk - my first round back was ridiculous - I'd hit a couple of good shots and then, well I don't even care to think of it.

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Looks like you guys turned a crappy day into one to remember!

That's what I was thinking too! Looks like fun was had by all!

Great pics Mrs MBP!!

MENTOR, L4 COACH & TRAINER  FIRST TEE GREATER HOUSTON
HDCP: 8.3  (GHIN: 3143312)
In my bag, April 2023
:titelist-small: TS3 Driver & 4 Wood Hzrdous Smoke Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:titelist-small: TS2 Hybrids  Mitsubishi Tensei Shaft (Stiff Flex)
:mizuno-small:  MP-59 5-PW; KBS Tour (Regular Flex)
:titelist-small: SM8 Wedges

EVNROLL ER2  Putter
SRIXON Z-STAR DIAMOND BALL
Sun Mountain Cart Bag
:Clicgear: 4.0 Push Cart (I'm walking 9 outta 10 rounds!!)

Nice pics of Tuna & Dan. Great pic of Nidine! Nice natural shot. Looks like you guys turned a crappy day into one to remember!

I suspect you'll see a few more of these rainy day pics. The rain wasn't that bad, it was fairly mild and excellent company really brings out the best even in less then perfect weather.

Plus the course we went to would be PERFECT for testing out the irons or wedges should either of us be selected. Lots of variety and possible shot making from different conditions.

I laught at your claims to fight a zombie apocalypse when most of you can't stand up to a Spider

• SPY VIP

I suspect you'll see a few more of these rainy day pics. The rain wasn't that bad, it was fairly mild and excellent company really brings out the best even in less then perfect weather.

Plus the course we went to would be PERFECT for testing out the irons or wedges should either of us be selected. Lots of variety and possible shot making from different conditions.

We gotta do a Cove review. It truly is the ultimate little course.

Yo #JustPlayBetter

Follow @GolfSpyMBP

Hi spies,

I think this is my first post in this thread.

Shot my second consecutive 101, on my quest to break 100. As the round progressed, I was dead certain I would be breaking 100, as I had a birdie and a par, and quite a few single bogeys. But as I tallied up the score card, it came to 101 again. Was a little heart broke.

But was the most fun I had on the course all year. Had a near hole-on-one, tapped in the 3 footer for bird. And had a nice little chip in(my first ever, what a great feeling!!).

And I only had 30 putts, by far my least ever.

But so few putts, means that something else was amiss. My chips were great, but unfortunately most of the great chips were preceded by poor pitch shots. Got out of the bunkers pretty well also, and hit 7 FIR's (my all time high is 9 in a round).

At least I have now identified which area (pitching from 20-40yds) to work on next.

In my Clicgear B3 cart bag on my Clicgear 3.0 pushcart:

Rocketballz 10.5* stock stiff shaft

Adams Idea A3 Boxer 19*

TMag Rocketbladez 4i-6i

Mizuno MP53 7i-PW

Mizuno MP-R12 52*, MP-T11 56*, MP-T10 60*

Some old Odyssey putter (Don't laugh, it gets the ball in the hole nicely)

Bridgestone E6

Walking on air with my True Tours and Kentwool socks

No-one will ever have golf under his thumb. No round ever will be so good it could not have been better. Perhaps this is why golf is the greatest of games. You are not playing a human adversary; you are playing a game. You are playing old man par.

Bobby Jones

You swing your best when you have the fewest things to think about.

Bobby Jones

Hi spies,

I think this is my first post in this thread.

Shot my second consecutive 101, on my quest to break 100. As the round progressed, I was dead certain I would be breaking 100, as I had a birdie and a par, and quite a few single bogeys. But as I tallied up the score card, it came to 101 again. Was a little heart broke.

But was the most fun I had on the course all year. Had a near hole-on-one, tapped in the 3 footer for bird. And had a nice little chip in(my first ever, what a great feeling!!).

And I only had 30 putts, by far my least ever.

But so few putts, means that something else was amiss. My chips were great, but unfortunately most of the great chips were preceded by poor pitch shots. Got out of the bunkers pretty well also, and hit 7 FIR's (my all time high is 9 in a round).

At least I have now identified which area (pitching from 20-40yds) to work on next.

Nice work! Pretty soon you will eclipse 100 and then 90 will be your target. Short game practice is where it's at. That is what I'm dedicating to this winter. Best of luck!

Driver: Titleist 915 D2 9.5 with Diamana Whiteboard S flex

3 wood: Titleist 915F 15*, Whiteboard S Flex

Titleist 915H 18* and 24* with Whiteboard SFlex

Irons: Mizuno JPX EZ Forged 4-PW with S300's

Wedges: Mizuno MP T4 50*, 56* with DG Spinner

Putter:MannKrafted Long Slope or Odyssey #7 Versa Metal milled or Betti Tour Stock;

Ball: Bridgestone B330 or Titleist NXT

Bag: Titleist 'Murica colored carry bag or

MyGolfSpy Tour Bag

RH, Western KY

Posted Image

Played Friday during the day. Just the 4th round with the new irons (I've been super busy with work). Still having some trouble with judging distances on the new irons, and it showed in the scoring. Basically 4-7 are a bit longer than the older irons, 8-P are a bit shorter, so I found myself leaving myself 3-4 yards short of the green instead of pin high where I was targeting.

Happily after a month of really struggling to control my driver, I seem to have found the handle again. Took two penalties off the tee. Both playing the conservative 5i layup, both chunky and off the toe. Had a great look at a eagle on a 500 yard par 5, settled for birdie :). In a strange occurence for my, I spent more time scrambling from the sand than is my norm, with 4 visits to the beach. Overall, it was an excellent outing, and though the score failed to reflect the way the round played ( 92 ), I felt better having taken a couple of days to really work on controlling the clubs and the swing.

Dru - Owner, President & Janitor, Druware Software Designs

RH 13.1 Handicap in soggy Georgia 

WITB
* 1W 10.5* @ PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 3W PXG 0211 ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff ) 
* 5W 18* Tailor-made AeroBurner ( Stock Stiff )
* 7W  Sub70 949x ( HZRDUS Smoke Black X-Stiff )
* 5i-PW @ PXG 0211 ( Gen 1 )
* 52 @ Hogan Equalizer
* 56 @ Sub70 
* 60 @ Hogan Equalizer
* Carbon Ringo 1/4
* Vice Pro Plus

Oh yea, I almost forgot, which I should've, had a 74 & lost $45. Actually, it coulda been worse, but I won the last two presses.

Man, I hate this time of year.lol

I guess that since I'm playin a great game, at a nice course, I should just shut up & swing.lol

Fairways & Greens 4ever

Just do it about 3 or 4 times less - not the shutting up but the swinging. :lol:

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

Well, I had another day with the 4 More Yard Tees and figured out not only that they really work, but how they work. You see, every time I hit one the tee flew behind me 12 feet. So I would hit the ball, watch it come to rest, then walk back the 12 feet to the tee, look back at the ball, and Yes, sure enough it was 4 more yards than the last time I looked at it.:D

Honestly, I could not tell much difference but since I was not doing a side by side comparison, not that I hit the ball that consistently anyway, I could not say one way or the other. I am just having fun with the name.

I played pretty well. Probably would have shot in the low 70's. I did not have any three putts but I missed 4 birdie putts inside 6 feet. That makes you feel like you are playing poorly when actually you are carding pars. I left after 16 holes because we were behind a slow group and I had some things I had to do before a certain time so I left. Two over par after 16 is not bad.

Nice work! Pretty soon you will eclipse 100 and then 90 will be your target. Short game practice is where it's at. That is what I'm dedicating to this winter. Best of luck!

That's fantastic on your FIR..That's a good barometer for a round. Even if ya screw up after that, you're givin your self looks, and that's where it starts.

Also, Kudos in the putting..Seriously, 30 is a hell of a round!

And the fact that your tracking/breaking down your game will quicken your improvement. Most mid/high cappers just show up & swing.

When you start planning, preparing & thinking like a low hdcper, the scores will start to fall.

And post on this thread whenever you play. This thread is for every golfer that tees it up, regardless of score.

Nomatter what you shoot, you'll only get positive feedback.

Great job!

Fairways & Greens 4ever

Thanks for the comments, Richard and kygolfer1980.

Can't wait to get out on the course again. I can feel the 90s are not far off. And as soon as I hit that, I can set a new goal.

In my Clicgear B3 cart bag on my Clicgear 3.0 pushcart:

Rocketballz 10.5* stock stiff shaft

Adams Idea A3 Boxer 19*

TMag Rocketbladez 4i-6i

Mizuno MP53 7i-PW

Mizuno MP-R12 52*, MP-T11 56*, MP-T10 60*

Some old Odyssey putter (Don't laugh, it gets the ball in the hole nicely)

Bridgestone E6

Walking on air with my True Tours and Kentwool socks

No-one will ever have golf under his thumb. No round ever will be so good it could not have been better. Perhaps this is why golf is the greatest of games. You are not playing a human adversary; you are playing a game. You are playing old man par.

Bobby Jones

You swing your best when you have the fewest things to think about.

Bobby Jones