How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

Played 18 today with are normal group.

38/42= 80

Birds 4

Par 4

Bog 4

Bog + 6

Putts = 29 no 3 Jacks today. The 7 yesterday will last me until the snow flys.

One hole out with the 54*

:srixon-small:  ZX5 MKII LS 8.5

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 3 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 5 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 19.5 Hybrid 

:srixon-small: ZX5 MKll 5 / AW Dart stiff

:taylormade-small: MG3 black 52 9b 58 12b

:scotty-small:  7.5 Phantom 34”

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond 2023

Played 18 today with are normal group.

38/42= 80

Birds 4

Par 4

Bog 4

Bog + 6

Putts = 29 no 3 Jacks today. The 7 yesterday will last me until the snow flys.

One hole out with the 54*

Miboy, good shooting.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

39-40 --- 79 today.  11 pars and 7 bogeys; like Siiver & Black I couldn't putt.  I had one 3 putt but lots of 2 putts on missed greens.   Tee to green i was solid and was happy to finally get a chance to try my KBS Prototype Hybrid shafts.  More on the shafts when the official review thread gets underway.   I think it is time to buy another putter to try and make my current one jealous 

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Could not putt to save my life today- probably missed 5 short (within 5 feet) for birdie or par- Guess I know what I will be practicing next week!

What's in the bag?

Driver :callaway-small: Callaway Mavrik 105 set to 9.5, square, Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI 60G Stiff shaft
#3 Wood  :callaway-small: Callaway FT Tour 13 degree neutral setup, Fuijkara 370 Stiff Shaft
Hybrid  :cobra-small:  18 Degree King Cobra Baffler pro, Baffler Stiff shaft
4-PW :titelist-small: Titlest 714 AP2, Standard loft and lie, MGS S Shafts
:benhogan-small: 53, 57 degree loft Hogan Equalizer wedges
1962  :wilson_staff_small: Wilson "Sandy Andy" sand wedge with HUGE bounce!
Putter MLA Pro Classic
:titelist-small: Titlist ProV 1, ProV 1x

Currently Gaming "Costco Kirkland Signature Tour Performance" balls

Been struggling the last couple weeks. I'm getting a little burned out with the last 2 months of golf. I've played a lot of competitive rounds of golf in that time, and I think the grinding and pressure is catching up, I have one more conpetitive weekend left, then I should be able to take some much needed time off. My scores weren't horrible, but I am just a little off. Last week was 83-85, this week was 84-82, I did shoot 39 on the back nine in my last round 82.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

It was not a very good day.  Still trying to find my swing; lost it somewhere last week.  Some holes are good; others are bad.  Started out with a birdie on #1, then nothing but bogeys with the occasional par thrown in.  Two beers from the cart girl on the back nine didn't help either.  A lousy 85.  Oh well, there's tomorrow.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I played really, really poorly today. 102 (47, 55). Trying to polish a turd, I was crushing my 3w - on one hole I had a sand wedge when everyone else had 6 iron or longer. Chipping was terrible and I burned the edges on way too many 6-12 footers. I could not hit an iron. If I made solid contact, it ended up way left (a few occasions way, way left), not solid shots were fading. How do you pick a target when that happens?

Really, I learned two import things today: 1) I love my 3w - I had quite a few in the 270 range off the tee; and 2) I desperately need some lessons. Up until the last month, I was having back problems that apparently hampered my swing more than I knew. Now that I can swing pain free, I have no idea where it's going with irons. I can't say I really understand why I have been pretty solid with 3w and 3h through it all, but I'll take it.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

It was not a very good day.  Still trying to find my swing; lost it somewhere last week.  Some holes are good; others are bad.  Started out with a birdie on #1, then nothing but bogeys with the occasional par thrown in.  Two beers from the cart girl on the back nine didn't help either.  A lousy 85.  Oh well, there's tomorrow.

It reminds me of a round I played a long time ago with an old(er) guy. I kept hitting poor shots after another and the worse I swing the more I try to fix it. I commented that I lost my swing and I was trying to find it.

He said you lost a swing and trying to find another, if you have your swing you'd not lose it. It took me a while to encrypt the message but I got it and applied it to my game when it's going bad. My take away is trust your swing. I told the story to my brother he figured out different thing but worked out for him.

... Played yesterday with two high school kids. One was trying to make the varsity as a sophomore and I am guessing 5'6" and no more than 130lbs. I could not believe how far he drove the ball. Normal looking swing with the exception of through impact where he had crazy flash speed. Probably averaged 275 off the tee. But just no short game to match and and even worse temper. 

... On #10 a down wind downhill short 317yd par 4 with water right and trees left and a very deep bunker guarding most of the front, he hit it to within a yard of the trap. I hit a Utility Iron leaving me a full 60* approach and hit it to 6" and made birdie. He semi bladed his chip hitting it to the far fringe and up against the collar. Hit a weak chip that came up about 4' short and missed the putt. He threw his wedge about 40 yards toward the nest tee. Pretty much the same all round long. Just amazing to see someone so young with so much talent and waste it. I told him I was a QB in college and keeping a calm demeanor was essential to playing well and it carried over to my golf game. He kinda laughed and said he was too little for football and his anger helps him on the course.   :wacko:

There are some sports where getting fired up and angry can help, golf is not one of them! Every good golfer I know (as in really good), has one thing in common; even keel demeanor. In high school I was on the golf team with a guy named Nick Watney who is on the PGA tour now. He was the calmest person you ever met. Almost to the point of it making me wonder if he lacked the ability to really have emotions. The guy was just scary calm all the time, nothing got to him, never mad, never excited, just the same, cruising along, being a million times better than me at golf.

Driver:  :ping-small:  G 10.5* W/Tour Stiff 65g Ping Shaft   

Fairway Woods:  :cobra-small:  Cobra F6 13.5*, F6 Baffler 16*  

Irons: Split Set-  :ping-small: i200 3i - 7i ,  :benhogan-small: Ft Worth 15s, 8 (36), 9 (40), PW (44) 

Wedges: :benhogan-small:  TK, 52* & 56*

Putter:  :ping-small: Sigma G Kushin 

Bag:  :ping-small: Hoofer 5way

Balls:  :taylormade-small: TP5/X

It reminds me of a round I played a long time ago with an old(er) guy. I kept hitting poor shots after another and the worse I swing the more I try to fix it. I commented that I lost my swing and I was trying to find it.

He said you lost a swing and trying to find another, if you have your swing you'd not lose it. It took me a while to encrypt the message but I got it and applied it to my game when it's going bad. My take away is trust your swing. I told the story to my brother he figured out different thing but worked out for him.

... Reminds me of a two guys that got exemptions into Hogans Tournament that were on the range arguing over a swing move they were thinking of applying to their game and asked Hogan what he thought of the move. Hogan replied "If you didn't bring it with you, you ain't gonna find it here".

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

Don't you love symmetry??  Not.  Friday, I shot a good front nine 39 and a not so good back nine 48.  Yesterday, same course, same conditions, I shot a not so good front nine 48 and a good back nine 39.  Same 87, but completely different rounds.  Couldn't get anything going yesterday until my re tee on the long par 3 11th after hitting the first into the water (water juts in after the tee).  Then, out of nowhere, I hit a great 4 iron to 10 feet from 195, then par, birdie, birdie, bogie, bogie, par and par. 

At least those last seven holes will keep me coming back!

Nonchalant putts count the same as chalant putts.

In my Ogio Ozone XX Cart Stand Bag:

Ping G400 10.5 Deg Driver, stock Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz 19 Deg 5 Wood, stock Matrix Osik Stiff shaft
TM Rocketballz Stage 2 21 Deg Tour 4 Hybrid, Rocketfuel 80h Stiff shaft 

Callaway Apex CF 16 Irons, 4-P, Stiff Shafts

Scor 48 and 55 degree wedges.  
Renegar 60 Deg Steel Shaft Lob Wedge

TM Ghost Spider Si 38" Counterbalanced Putter

Terrible day today. Shot even par on the front and was 1 up in my match. Lost 10 and halved 11 and 12. Hit my approach on 13 and my elbow popped.....day over. Had to concede the match on the 13th green. Hurt to even try and roll a putt.

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

Only could play 9 this morning, shot 36, almost wet my pants best 9 hole score in a long time. A few 1 putts saved my fat butt from a bad day.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Terrible day today. Shot even par on the front and was 1 up in my match. Lost 10 and halved 11 and 12. Hit my approach on 13 and my elbow popped.....day over. Had to concede the match on the 13th green. Hurt to even try and roll a putt.

oh oh get it checked! Hope it's nothing serious.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Good round today playing with my brother. Nothing spectacular really just fairways and greens a few good shots around the green to save par. Pulled out the Tuttle putter my old faithful and rolled some great putts. I think that's the highlight of the rounds.

We teed off at 5:30 about 45 mins before the official sunrise. Played 3 holes in the dark pretty cool. We both took a mulligan each nine and I shot 74 to my brother 82, he cut his finger yesterday so he only out drived me by 20 yards.

Happy Labor Day everyone.

oh oh get it checked! Hope it's nothing serious.

Same injury I have had the last few years. Surprised it took me to September to feel it this year.

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: M5 15* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

I knew I had a bad iron day, but didn't realize it was this bad. I went back through the round from Sunday score 82. I hit 14-14 fairways, and I hit 3-18 greens. That's about as bad as it gets right there. To top that off my chipping was just a little off. The ball was landing about 3 past where I was planning so instead of having 4-5 footers for par, I was leaving myself 12-15 footers.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

hit 14-14 fairways, and I hit 3-18 greens. That's about as bad as it gets right there. To top that off my chipping was just a little off. The ball was landing about 3 past where I was planning so instead of having 4-5 footers for par, I was leaving myself 12-15 footers.

Sounds like a lot of my rounds. Missing greens with a short game that is off equals bogeys.

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 Max 9* w/ KBS Tour Driven
Fairway: :titelist-small: TS3 15*  w/Project X Hzardous Smoke
Hybrids:  :titelist-small: 915H 21* w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype
                :titelist-small: 915H  24*  w/KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype        
Irons:      :honma:TR20V 6-11 w/Vizard TR20-85 Graphite
Wedge:  :titleist-small: 54/12D, 60/8M w/:Accra iWedge 90 Graphite
Putter:   Sacks Parente MC 3 Stripe

Backup Putters:  :odyssey-small: Milled Collection RSX 2, :seemore-small: mFGP2, :cameron-small: Futura 5W, :taylormade-small:TM-180

Member:  MGS Hitsquad since 2017697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Somehow shot 87 Saturday with SEVEN doubles. Things got a little better Sunday with an 83. Then I played a great 9 holes to end the day...

Screenshot_20170905-080320.png

Sent from my HTC 10 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Speedzone Xtreme 11.5*

Bio Cell+ 18.5*

G10 24*

Srixon U85 26*

Mizuno MP-32 6-PW

Vokey SM6  52* and 58*

Scotty Cameron Select GoLo 

Taylormade TP5x

I'm on Instagram as @sharpened_development_llc

Somehow shot 87 Saturday with SEVEN doubles. Things got a little better Sunday with an 83. Then I played a great 9 holes to end the day...

attachicon.gifScreenshot_20170905-080320.png

Sent from my HTC 10 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Great driving and putting will get it done every time. Nice nine!

Driver: Cobra F8 Tour length

3W: Cobra King F7 3/4 Wood

5W: Cobra King F7 5/6 Wood

Hybrid 3/4: Cobra F7 20.5*

Irons: 5 to PW Taylormade P790

A Wedge: 48* Vokey SM6 F grind

S Wedge: 54* Vokey SM6 M grind

L Wedge: 58* Vokey SM6 M grind

Putter: Rife Two Bar Hybrid 35" P2 Aware Tour grip

Ball: Taylormade TP 5X

Bag: Hot Z Canadian flag 🇨🇦

About the only thing I am consistent at is inconsistency... Saturday shot smooth 90 during the downpours which were the remnants of Harvey- no roll and not striking the ball well.  Did win my friendly matchplay with a buddy 1 up on 18- he bought the beer.

Sunday, trying to keep up with STUDque tearing the cover off his ball on his drives... we both shot 39's on the front, lets just say the course got us both on the back 9.  Although I finished with a 41, could have been better if a few putts dropped.  All in all a decent enough round. 

Monday, thanks to the Boss for sending me out of the house so she could finish a work related report in quiet- I shot another mediocre 86 (42-44) - missed quite a few short putts (within 5 feet) and actually 3 putted two greens- just don't have the putting touch right now, and that is creating a lack of confidence which is carrying over to the next hole-

Need to focus on putting, putting and putting (and get my hands on the Queen B-- I think I am really jonesing it !!!!)

What's in the bag?

Driver :callaway-small: Callaway Mavrik 105 set to 9.5, square, Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI 60G Stiff shaft
#3 Wood  :callaway-small: Callaway FT Tour 13 degree neutral setup, Fuijkara 370 Stiff Shaft
Hybrid  :cobra-small:  18 Degree King Cobra Baffler pro, Baffler Stiff shaft
4-PW :titelist-small: Titlest 714 AP2, Standard loft and lie, MGS S Shafts
:benhogan-small: 53, 57 degree loft Hogan Equalizer wedges
1962  :wilson_staff_small: Wilson "Sandy Andy" sand wedge with HUGE bounce!
Putter MLA Pro Classic
:titelist-small: Titlist ProV 1, ProV 1x

Currently Gaming "Costco Kirkland Signature Tour Performance" balls

Sounds like a lot of my rounds. Missing greens with a short game that is off equals bogeys.

That sums up my day yesterday too.  My wife and I played the front nine with a city cop that snuck in nine holes before going to work.  My wife said... "Nice hunk!"  (I need his body)  Great guy with a good game.

I played OK, but missed several greens and only managed to get up and down about half the time.  When the hunk left at the turn, the course marshall asked us if we would join the twosome behind us.  They were nice enough, hit the ball a ton, but had no short game.  At that point... neither did I.  It's amazing how the play of people in your group affects your play.  I still managed to shoot 83, but it could have been a lot better if my wife and I played as a twosome.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

... Had a fun round with the Mrs and my son yesterday. 15-20 mph winds with gusts to 30. Had another close call in my quest to play 18 holes with pars only. Been close many times but the last several holes always seem to bring a birdie or bogie. Had 17 pars that I was very proud of because I had to get up and down so many times in that crazy wind. Holed a 20 footer and a 12 footer from the fringe to save par twice an honestly thought the run was coming to an end but just kept grinding. 

... Had a 142 yd downwind shot on #16 and knew a perfectly struck pw would get me close while a 9i would be safe but could also be 20-30 foot long. The whole idea of 18 straight pars is doing it trying to play the best shots, not just play to par when a birdie/eagle is available so I went with the pw. Hit it a hair toward the toe and came up 1 yard short but buried against the lip of the bunker. Blasted out to 30 feet because it was gonna roll out of that lie and missed the putt for my only bogie. Mrs and son could not break 100 in those conditions but we all had a really fun day on the course. Highlight of the day was a 345 yd downwind tee shot by my son. I hit a drive about as good as I could hit it and was 50 yds behind him! 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

I had one of those days where everything that could go wrong, did! Shot a 52 on the front nine and called it a day. Let's put it this way, On the two par 5s, I was off the green but distance wise there in 2 both times. I carded a 7 on each of them! Ugh! 

When your short game goes south followed by losing confidence in your short game, things can get bad fast. Picking up was necessary to prevent permanent psychological damage!!!  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Driver:  :ping-small:  G 10.5* W/Tour Stiff 65g Ping Shaft   

Fairway Woods:  :cobra-small:  Cobra F6 13.5*, F6 Baffler 16*  

Irons: Split Set-  :ping-small: i200 3i - 7i ,  :benhogan-small: Ft Worth 15s, 8 (36), 9 (40), PW (44) 

Wedges: :benhogan-small:  TK, 52* & 56*

Putter:  :ping-small: Sigma G Kushin 

Bag:  :ping-small: Hoofer 5way

Balls:  :taylormade-small: TP5/X

Same injury I have had the last few years. Surprised it took me to September to feel it this year.

Not good! Sounds like you may be a candidate for a Tommy John .. or something similar .. surgery.... :-(

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Played poorly yesterday. But I am hoping this is my last post where I say that!

Made some bad shots, and some course management mistakes, in what I'd thought might have initially been an effort to play bogey golf (have done it recently) .. but ended 9 holes with a 53.

(..horrible details omitted...)

Later, I met up with the guy who runs and manages the (small muni) course; he took some time to give me a coaching session.

Well, within like 30 - 40 minutes he gave me a better setup, stance and posture but most importantly gave me a better way to move my body through the swing and make a "clean strike" (as he likes to call it). After only a few tries I was starting to make better, crisper contact .. with less effort.

So here's hoping this is the start of my next step up and forward in the never-ending quest for better golfing

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Played poorly yesterday. But I am hoping this is my last post where I say that!

Made some bad shots, and some course management mistakes, in what I'd thought might have initially been an effort to play bogey golf (have done it recently) .. but ended 9 holes with a 53.

(..horrible details omitted...)

Later, I met up with the guy who runs and manages the (small muni) course; he took some time to give me a coaching session.

Well, within like 30 - 40 minutes he gave me a better setup, stance and posture but most importantly gave me a better way to move my body through the swing and make a "clean strike" (as he likes to call it). After only a few tries I was starting to make better, crisper contact .. with less effort.

So here's hoping this is the start of my next step up and forward in the never-ending quest for better golfing

Great news!!!!!!!!   Well done sir!  A little better ball striking and those blow-up holes become fewer and fewer.