Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

If I woke up and nothing hurt, I would think I had kicked the bucket

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

If I woke up and nothing hurt, I would think I had kicked the bucket

What's funny is it's true

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Like pi$$. Only played 9 at the TPC San Antonio because it took THREE HOURS. I went inside after nine and complained. They ended-up refunding me 1/2 of the greens fee.

We had three groups standing on the 7/8/9 tee boxes. Worst golf experience ever at a “professional” course. We'd hit, then wait 5 minutes, then wait almost 10 minutes on the tee. Ridiculous. Wind was blowing 2 clubs, SOLID, no let-up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

83 today...driver was left and right. Everything but middle. Didn't hit a fairway until 16, which I birdied. Only one lost ball with the driver but put myself in ugly spots. Usually scramble well with irons but those were right all day...wedges were good though!

<p>Knoxville, TN 8 Hdcp PXG 0811  10.59deg loft Ping G25 3 wood Titleist 2i rescue Ping I irons +1 upright Vokey Sm5 52, 56, OdysseyRed 2Ball Fang with 1.0 super stroke</p>

My wife went to Spokane for a funeral today, so I went out to the course as a single around 2:30.  It's a crap shoot at that time on whether I will get paired up with total beginners or decent players because of twilight rates.  I got paired up with a local H.S. golf team player who graduates this year, his dad, and a friend of his.  All very good players who could hit the ball a mile!!  I only played nine holes with them because my wife would be home before I finished 18.  It was fun watching these guys pound the ball.  Some guys I play with pound the ball but they are typically in the next fairway. These guys were long and straight.  The kid had 3 birdies in nine holes and really should have had two more.

It pushed me off the tee; I had longer than my average off the tees and shorter clubs into greens, but still +3, a typical decent round for me.  I almost chipped in two shots; left one less than a revolution of falling.  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

One of my golf buddies got a call on the first hole that his Mother had passed. Even though he was expecting the call, it was still upsetting. he left and we continued(had a game with 35 golfers). For some reason my mind wondered to the day when I got the same call about my Father. Anyway, I just could not wrap my head around the game and shot a 45/49:94.....

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

One of my golf buddies got a call on the first hole that his Mother had passed. Even though he was expecting the call, it was still upsetting. he left and we continued(had a game with 35 golfers). For some reason my mind wondered to the day when I got the same call about my Father. Anyway, I just could not wrap my head around the game and shot a 45/49:94.....

I can't “like” the post for obvious reasons but do know how it feels when a parent passes. Both early 2000 for me, Pretty sucky feeling.

Rick

Left Hand, 

I can't “like” the post for obvious reasons but do know how it feels when a parent passes. Both early 2000 for me, Pretty sucky feeling.

Thanks Rick.......I spoke with my bud today. He is okay with everything gonna hav3 a celebration of life for his Mother in June in Mobile .

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

41/37 today, from the forward tees at Rapidan in Orange County VA.  An unusually good day of tempo and ball striking.  The rain finally stopped and this place is hilly and drains well.  90 degree rule in place but my 2-some still got around in 3 hours.  Life is good!

Cobra F Max 11.5*

Tour Edge HL3 5w

PING i3+ 5-SW

:ping-small:  Craz-E

Never buy a putter until you've had a chance to throw it.......

Got out today to play the first 18 of the season. Shot a 97 which is the best I've shot at this particular course. Even chipped in for birdie! I can definitely start to see the practice in putting into my short game paying off. Now I need to work on driver and putting

Driver:   :callaway-small: Epic 10.5 set to 9.5 w/ Tour AD-DI 44.5

FW:   :cobra-small: F6 baffler set at 16º

Hybrid:  NONE
Irons:   :taylormade-small:  3i 2014 TP CB  4-PW 2011 TP MC w/ TT S400

Wedges:   :nike-small: 52º :nike-small: 56º  :edel-golf-1: 60 º w/ KBS C-Taper XS Soft-stepped

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma G Tyne 34 inches Gold dot

Good weekend- back to back decent rounds. Solid contact with my irons, kept the driver in play, and seemingly have overcome my wedge issue (deceleration). Rolled the ball well, too ( save two short putts that I gave too much respect to and missed low side). 81 -80. The 80 included an even par back 9, so I was very happy!!

What's in the bag?

Driver :callaway-small: Callaway Mavrik 105 set to 9.5, square, Aldila Rogue White 130 MSI 60G Stiff shaft
#3 Wood  :callaway-small: Callaway FT Tour 13 degree neutral setup, Fuijkara 370 Stiff Shaft
Hybrid  :cobra-small:  18 Degree King Cobra Baffler pro, Baffler Stiff shaft
4-PW :titelist-small: Titlest 714 AP2, Standard loft and lie, MGS S Shafts
:benhogan-small: 53, 57 degree loft Hogan Equalizer wedges
1962  :wilson_staff_small: Wilson "Sandy Andy" sand wedge with HUGE bounce!
Putter MLA Pro Classic
:titelist-small: Titlist ProV 1, ProV 1x

Currently Gaming "Costco Kirkland Signature Tour Performance" balls

First time out since Wednesdsy and it was s hor lived. Planned on 18 but only played 8 due to slow foursome and the course being very slow. Skipped 2 due to slow play. Hit ba ll solid but didnt score. Approachs e nding up on fringes snf not getting up snd dowm . 38 for 8 holes skipping a par 4. Bummed out since the evening was beautiful and greens running quick

DRIVER: Cobra F9 10.5  Tensei AV Blue 65g

3W- Callway XR PRO 16 stiff

5W- Alpha- Mitsubishi Diamana  Redboard w/band

Irons- Mizuno JPX 919 Tours with S KBS Tour shafts

Hyrbid- TM 4h mid-rescue

Vokey- Vokey SM5 51 degrees,  SM7 Wedges 54 and 58 1/2 half 3 degrees upright

Putter- Taylor Made Rossa Monza Mini Spider

Ball-ProV1 and AVX

Better than Friday. Ended up shooting 98 on a much longer course. Thought I hit the ball exceptionally well but had a number of putts lip out or left short. Finally had my wedges working well though.

Comparison, I played this course two months ago and shot 114. Progression!

Driver:    :taylormade-small: M4 10.5* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Woods: :taylormade-small: M6 3W 15* / Evenflow Blue 6.0 Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Hybrid: :taylormade-small: M4 Rescue 19* / KBS Tour Graphite Hybrid Prototype 85g Stiff / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Irons:    :srixon-small:  Z585 4-AW / KBS Tour 90 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Wedges:cleveland-small: CBX - 56* & 60* / KBS Hi Rev 2.0 - Regular +1" / Golf Pride MCC +4 Midsize

Putter:   :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4 Platinum / Superstroke Pistol

Ball:    :taylormade-small: Project a

Bag: :ping-small: Hoofer 14

Played a course I've never played before.  Couldn't do anything with the irons.  Putter was decent, the driver was outstanding, and I lost 3 balls to the water by setting up for my traditional fairway wood slice with the new to me Cobra S9-1 5 wood.  It didn't slice, but I just don't trust it yet.

I always try to remember that I'm not good enough to get mad!

My Bag:

:ping-small:  G400 Max

:ping-small:  G30 3W

:cobra-small: King S9-1 5W

:taylormade-small: Aeroburner 3 Rescue/Hybrid

:ping-small: G400  5-UW

:cleveland-small: RTX4 52* and 56*

:rife-putters-1: 2Bar Mallet

:ping-small: Traverse II Cart Bag

Played 18 today, went 45/40 for an ordinary 85 (par 73). Spent the whole round fighting my tendency to slide my hips rather than turn.

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

I went to the range Friday evening to prepare for a scramble I played in on Saturday. After the range session, I was  considering giving up the game - I made no progress and felt like I actually took 15 steps backwards. During the scramble, I hit the ball really well (for me), so I won't be giving up any time soon.  I even came in second in the long drive (I had long drive for all of about 10 minutes), mainly because the landing area gets very narrow where the bombers would be hitting.

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Won't talk about my crummy round Friday at Canyon Springs in Twin Falls, ID. except to say that I was driving the ball well, but duffing and mucking it up on everything else... :angry:

Saturday in Jackpot, NV. at the club there, we had a 2-team (3-person each) best-ball scramble set up as match play. Our 7'th man, played with Team-1 for the first 9, and then switched at the turn to play the back 9 with Team-2 (us). Fun format and it turned out to be a great day of golf.

After the previous days disaster, I focused on hitting clean, crisp shots only and the results were a much more enjoyable day overall. Had a "fair" day off the tees, "decent" iron play and even made a clutch par save after both my team mates missed their attempts. As a 3-person team on the front, we were only 2-over with a fantastic birdie made on an 25' uphill putt from the off of th apron. The back 9 we scored 3 more times with everyone firing on most cylinders. 

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

... Had one of those days that make us appreciate good play and remember golf is never a given regardless of our level of play. On the 2nd hole the head flew off my 3 UDi and that was some foreshadowing of the rest of the day. I usually have anywhere from 2-6 birdies on this course and today did not have a single birdie. Windy and wet, the rough was crazy thick but certainly not unplayable, just be more aggressive. I still came up short more often than not. 

... Microcosm of my day: Links style course with only one tree on the entire course but it blocks at least 50% of the dogleg left fairway at #14 and demands a draw or a well struck long iron. A little frustrated after a 6 on a par 5, I hit a big drive over the tree leaving me 149 with wind in my face and 3/4'ing left to right with a front pin. I hit a knockdown 7 iron moving left to right that was a few inches from landing on the green but instead barely caught the side of the fringe and bounced down the hill. I hit both shots as good as I can and just misjudged the wind by a hair and was in a rough spot. Hit a flop out of the rough to 3 feet ... but the putt lipped out. Pretty much summed up my whole day. Shot a 78, my highest round of the year. Sheryl Crow said it best "No one said it would be easy. But no one said it'd be this hard". 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

Our league was officially rained out tonight, but me and a friend played anyway (we prepaid for the rounds so why not?). It was the best I've played in a while - I shot 43 with a triple on a hole that has never been kind to me. Most fairways hit and most GIR in a long, long time.

My only complaint is I wish I really knew what I was doing different compared to the brutal range session Friday night.

Sent from my BLN-L24 using Tapatalk

Driver:  :callaway-small:Epic Speed 9* (set -1) MMT 70X
3W:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR Recoil 760ES
3H, 4H: :bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 19*, 23* Recoil 780ES
4-AW:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR HF2 Modus3 Tour 105
SW: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Black Satin 54*
LW:Sub70: TAIII Black 58*
Putter:ping-small: Scottsdale TR Senita
Bag: BigMax Dri Active Lite
Ball:taylormade-small: TP5x or :titleist-small: AVX (yellow)
Pushcart: BigMax iQ+

Testing Complete, Final Review PostedSub70 TAIII Forged Wedges

Thanks Rick.......I spoke with my bud today. He is okay with everything gonna hav3 a celebration of life for his Mother in June in Mobile .

I really like the celebrate of life. I'd rather spend a weekend with family and friends laughing and remembering, verses a few hours of sadness and condolences. I'm trying to arrange something this fall for my father-in-law even though it's been 3 years now.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

Ran across this MGS video on youtube yesterday about wedge spin....

At :52s into the video Adam asks (paraphrasing) if an amateur golfer would be more excited about getting a ball to spin back 20 feet on a green or having a 4 footer for birdie....

I don't spin wedges...can't do it...have tried and gave it up.

I hit a shot from 125y to 4 feet for birdie in our league last night.

Adam was right...I was happy but not thrilled....  :lol:

DriverCobra  Aerojet LS
Woods-
Cobra  LTD 3w 15*, 5W 19*,  F9 24* 
Irons- XXIO X (6-A)

Wedges- Callaway Jaws Raw (54/58)

Putter- Bettinardi BB56
Ball- Maxfli Tour X/Wilson Triad
Buggy- Clicgear 4.0
Bag- Callaway Org 14/Fairway C

Morning from hell. 46......41...87.

Front couldn't put anything together, if I hit decent drive irons were terrible, putter so bad I putted with PW a few times. Back score OK but not pretty, double bogey 18. Felt uncomfortable over every shot. Gotta write it off as a bad day. Dentist tomorrow so maybe range afternoon.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Front couldn't put anything together, if I hit decent drive irons were terrible, putter so bad I putted with PW a few times. Back score OK but not pretty, double bogey 18. Felt uncomfortable over every shot. Gotta write it off as a bad day. Dentist tomorrow so maybe range afternoon.

Went and drowned my sorrows with 3, 24 oz unsweetened iced tea and now have a splitting headache

Rick

Left Hand, 

Went and drowned my sorrows with 3, 24 oz unsweetened iced tea and now have a splitting headache

They weren't Long Island Ice Teas were they?

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

Time to head over to Dicks and check out one of the Walter Hagen putters!   They're the real deal.....  ;)

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

They weren't Long Island Ice Teas were they?

Nope....

Rick

Left Hand, 

Time to head over to Dicks and check out one of the Walter Hagen putters! They're the real deal..... ;)

Not unless Dick's has a couch and a shrink!

Rick

Left Hand, 

Nope....

Would have been a great idea!

Rick

Left Hand, 

My last two nine hole after work muni rounds, I am combined +3... Being in the fairway is so awesome!

Screenshot_20180523-185246.png

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond