TESTERS WANTED! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

I thought you might be caught in the rain. We had thunderstorms on and off all day coming out of the south. Still raining!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Yup. Hadn't rained all day (while I was at school.) 15 minutes in...rain. At least I've got a raincheck.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I always try to remember that I'm not good enough to get mad!

My Bag:

:ping-small:  G400 Max

:ping-small:  G30 3W

:cobra-small: King S9-1 5W

:taylormade-small: Aeroburner 3 Rescue/Hybrid

:ping-small: G400  5-UW

:cleveland-small: RTX4 52* and 56*

:rife-putters-1: 2Bar Mallet

:ping-small: Traverse II Cart Bag

18 holes of fun with my boys. Driver failed me today, but my putter was great. 25 putts, with one an ugly 3 putt. I really like my O-works. Here's a picture with my boys9334.jpeg

Sent from my XT1635-01 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

Did you like OGA? I work just a mile away so its nuce after work on twilight

Stone Creek..love yhe course minus tge cluster mid front which slows things down and it can create a very slow round.

I like OGA quite a bit.  It was in nice shape.  I'd play it again.

I didn't do well at Stone Creek; neither did my wife.  We didn't have any problems with a cluster on the front nine, but the two holes on the back nine with the ravine really slowed up the groups.  This Peter Jacobsen/ Jim Hardy design is a nice course, but if you get out of position...  apparently I was out of position.  It just doesn't seem difficult when you stand on the tee, but I had more than my share of triples!!  Shot 87, but did better on the back nine; shot 40, the two chip-in birdies helped.  When I was on the practice green, I made it a goal to not 3-putt.  I didn't!!  My score could have been much worse.  My biggest complaint about Stone Creek is they really have no clubhouse with a nice restaurant/bar.  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Last day to golf in Gatlinburg, weather was showing +80% chance of rain early. So we trekked to Sevierville Golf Club for one last round. FYI, this is owned by the city of Sevierville and was changed from 18 holes to 36 about 6 years ago. Anyway, I shot a 42/39:81 today with 1 birdie and 2 doubles. Did I tell you I like the new Cobra F8's? More to come on that very soon.

IMG_0452.JPG

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

18 holes of fun with my boys. Driver failed me today, but my putter was great. 25 putts, with one an ugly 3 putt. I really like my O-works. Here's a picture with my boysattachicon.gif9334.jpeg

Good looking bunch! How'd they fare?

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

Last day to golf in Gatlinburg, weather was showing +80% chance of rain early. So we trekked to Sevierville Golf Club for one last round. FYI, this is owned by the city of Sevierville and was changed from 18 holes to 36 about 6 years ago. Anyway, I shot a 42/39:81 today with 1 birdie and 2 doubles. Did I tell you I like the new Cobra F8's? More to come on that very soon.

attachicon.gifIMG_0452.JPG

Looks like your game is becoming....well.... just "bear-able!" :P

Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)

#Powertotheplayers

Good looking bunch! How'd they fare?

One shot an 88 the other like me, over 100. Like I said my driver failed me. I had 5 OB drives. But we had a blast and the course is great.

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

One shot an 88 the other like me, over 100. Like I said my driver failed me. I had 5 OB drives. But we had a blast and the course is great.

Good stuff! Keep after that driver!

Driver

#Powertotheplayers

Good stuff! Keep after that driver!

Absolutely! Once back from vacation, it's the range every lunch time for me. Who needs to eat.

9 holes after work, picked up a sleeve of B-Stone e6 soft.

This ball just goes of the Driver.

Fairway 3

GIR 3

Putts 20 two 3 putts the rest 2

:srixon-small:  ZX5 MKII LS 8.5

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 3 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 5 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 19.5 Hybrid 

:srixon-small: ZX5 MKll 5 / AW Dart stiff

:taylormade-small: MG3 black 52 9b 58 12b

:scotty-small:  7.5 Phantom 34”

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond 2023

Since having moved out west I've grown used to playing in the wind, though I still generally hate it with a passion. ... So I was a bit disappointed upon taking the dog out for her morning constitutional and finding a bit of a breeze blowing, knowing I had a mid morning tee time.

After coffee and breakfast, and a quick shower, I loaded up the clubs and headed to the course - and arrived to find the wind was a little worse at the course than it was in town, which was normal. But after warming up and hitting some balls on the range my buddies and I decided it wasn't that bad, and headed to the first tee and (I'm guessing) a 20+mph crosswind.

It seemed as if the longer we played the more the wind picked up.

On two successive downwind holes three of us hit tee shots we all saw headed to land in fairway over a humped area of fairway, or a trap, and never found them when we got to the spot.

And I finally admitted it was bad on the 7th when my hard cut 7-iron to the par-3 started dead at the pin in the center of the green, and the right to left gust took it left of the greenside bunker. ... On the 8th I had to re-mark and replace my ball on the green twice before putting as it would oscillate and start to roll as I was standing over it.

So after the 9th, on a hole where I typically tee off with my 5w or 4h and then hit a mid-iron to the green, and I needed a driver and 3wood to reach the green dead (and I flushed both of them) into the teeth of the 35-41mph wind (according to the national weather service) - we decided to call it quits after just 9 holes.

Never happy carding a 44, but today it felt like a 34.

... Aside from not being able to take a comfortable stance having to brace so the wind does not blow you over, the ball being effected to a severe degree both sidewind, downwind and into the wind, holding you putter much tighter than normal so the putter does not blow off line and having to mentally grind over every single shot as a miscalculation or lazy swing can take your ball to a different zip code ... playing golf in that kind of wind is always fun.  :blink:

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

Shot a 95 today had some nice shots but putting let me down again. I did put the evnroll into play today but the small grip felt weird but boy did I burn the hole and my misses were all because it was mu first time using it and I did not know the fine points of distance control. Still beat my best round that I set last week so I'm happy. Once I get the putter set I think I will break 90 easily.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Played really poorly. The round got off to a bad start when the morning field was running 30 minutes behind. We were supposed to tee off at 12.28, got away at 1pm. It's getting dark just after 5, so we weren't sure if we would finish.

Drove the ball well but couldn't capitalise on it, putted relatively poorly, 2 x 3 putts were more a result of poor shots into the green, but missed a few I would normally make.

I went to a memorial service yesterday for a family friend who was one of the best individuals I've had the pleasure of knowing. I moved to Melbourne when I was 18 to go to University, 3 hours away from home. I lived rent free in the house he owned next door to his. My brothers and I had 5 years of free rent between us. I also worked for him on weekends, as a labourer on demolition jobs. He ran a medium sized demolition business. He used to paint "Albert is here" on all his demolition sites. He was the most generous person I know, and never had any hint of patronising those he was generous to.

He was a very keen and solid golfer. Played off single figures into his 70's and beat his age several times.

Today I decided to mark my ball a little differently as a mark of respect. A bit sad my game didn't do him justice. RIP Albert.

attachicon.gifIMG_0085.JPG

Good job.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Played really poorly. The round got off to a bad start when the morning field was running 30 minutes behind. We were supposed to tee off at 12.28, got away at 1pm. It's getting dark just after 5, so we weren't sure if we would finish.

Drove the ball well but couldn't capitalise on it, putted relatively poorly, 2 x 3 putts were more a result of poor shots into the green, but missed a few I would normally make.

I went to a memorial service yesterday for a family friend who was one of the best individuals I've had the pleasure of knowing. I moved to Melbourne when I was 18 to go to University, 3 hours away from home. I lived rent free in the house he owned next door to his. My brothers and I had 5 years of free rent between us. I also worked for him on weekends, as a labourer on demolition jobs. He ran a medium sized demolition business. He used to paint "Albert is here" on all his demolition sites. He was the most generous person I know, and never had any hint of patronising those he was generous to.

He was a very keen and solid golfer. Played off single figures into his 70's and beat his age several times.

Today I decided to mark my ball a little differently as a mark of respect. A bit sad my game didn't do him justice. RIP Albert.

attachicon.gifIMG_0085.JPG

Thank-you for sharing your loss, and great tribute. Indeed, RIP Albert and Cheers!

Driver

#Powertotheplayers

So after a month of thinking that I should be a scratch player, my cap came down from 5.9 to 4.2. But then I shot a 78 and a 75 and have completely forgotten how to hit a ball.

I know, I know,... Cadillac problems...

And this is why only the really good players are scratch, arrrghhhh...

So back to the range to dig the swing back outta the dirt...

I hope it's not too deep

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

So after a month of thinking that I should be a scratch player, my cap came down from 5.9 to 4.2. But then I shot a 78 and a 75 and have completely forgotten how to hit a ball.

I know, I know,... Cadillac problems...

And this is why only the really good players are scratch, arrrghhhh...

So back to the range to dig the swing back outta the dirt...

I hope it's not too deep

... Trust me, scratch players and even those on Mini Tours to the PGA go thru the same thing. Because of 2 back surgeries, sometimes my body just refuses to relax and allow me to take a swing without getting overly involved. The difference is when struggling, scratch and better players can still get the ball around the course near par, it is just a massive struggle and an 18 hole grind as opposed to the days where everything seems to work almost effortlessly and you can go low. It took me quite a few years to learn that lesson and just accept the bad days without trying to "fix" what was wrong, because down that road lies madness. 

... Trust me, scratch players and even those on Mini Tours to the PGA go thru the same thing. Because of 2 back surgeries, sometimes my body just refuses to relax and allow me to take a swing without getting overly involved. The difference is when struggling, scratch and better players can still get the ball around the course near par, it is just a massive struggle and an 18 hole grind as opposed to the days where everything seems to work almost effortlessly and you can go low. It took me quite a few years to learn that lesson and just accept the bad days without trying to "fix" what was wrong, because down that road lies madness.

Thank you-

This post hits home with me, as I've been “so close” lately, but then slip up here or there.

It's not like I blow up, it's little things like getting a crap lie, then dunking it into the trap, then not getting up and down for example.

But it feels bad because when your a few mm off flush, it doesn't feel right and it's frustrating.

Probably best to just relax and not press...

At 62 I'm just going to have days because let's face it, something hurts every day doesn't it?

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

Ok guys, one of my goals was to break 80 at least once. If I did it this season my second goal was to do it 3 times. I played yesterday and today... Image1527978338.295159.jpg

I had a putt on 18 to break 80... I missed. I had 2 doubles due to not knowing the course/ looking at my phone (I'm a dummy) and hit into two hazards blind. But I still had a chance and missed it...

Yesterday I hit it way better than I did today and had a chance for 4 birdies in a row and both lipped out (still loving this MLA though). Why can't I break it!!!!!!!!!!!!!? I missed a 5 ft eagle putt after driving the green on 15 too... I feel like I need to rage.

Image1527978470.367160.jpg

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

Ok guys, one of my goals was to break 80 at least once. If I did it this season my second goal was to do it 3 times. I played yesterday and today... attachicon.gifImage1527978338.295159.jpg

I had a putt on 18 to break 80... I missed. I had 2 doubles due to not knowing the course/ looking at my phone (I'm a dummy) and hit into two hazards blind. But I still had a chance and missed it...

Yesterday I hit it way better than I did today and had a chance for 4 birdies in a row and both lipped out (still loving this MLA though). Why can't I break it!!!!!!!!!!!!!? I missed a 5 ft eagle putt after driving the green on 15 too... I feel like I need to rage.

attachicon.gifImage1527978470.367160.jpg

The pressure? I know that's what it was for me to break 100

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Ok guys, one of my goals was to break 80 at least once. If I did it this season my second goal was to do it 3 times. I played yesterday and today... attachicon.gifImage1527978338.295159.jpg

attachicon.gifImage1527978470.367160.jpg

The 80 number has been an issue with me also. I've done it in the past but last 2 years has become more elusive. Just have patience and it'll happen, all 3 times!

Rick

Left Hand, 

My wife and I played today with two guys we have never met; actually very nice guys.  However, they started drinking beer on hole #3.  The #2 green is next to the clubhouse, so after finishing that hole, they darted in to grab a few beers before heading to #3.  Then on #5 the cart guy (yes, you heard that right... we have a "cart guy") came by... more beers.  More at the turn, then cart guy again.  The more they drank, the more they talked, even when we were hitting.  One time, my wife just stood at her ball in the fairway until they notice that she hadn't hit and was looking at them.  After that they seemed to quite down a little when we hit.

It's tough when we are playing for a score and the people you are playing with are just out to have fun.  It's hard to concentrate, at least for me.  I shot 82 with 3 doubles.  I certainly didn't have my normal game off the tee, but my short game was terrific (except for those 3 holes).  I made a lot of par saves.  My wife shot 84, and up until the last 2 holes I thought she was going to whip me!!  It's getting tougher and tougher to win.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Yesterday's round was not worth writing home about in the least.

The high temps and high humidity kicked me square in the marbles. 1 birdie and 1 par were the only highlights of 18 holes of golf.

Just one of those days where nothing felt right. My routine stayed the same from arrival up to the first tee. Only thing I did good was drive the golf cart lol.

Putting this one in the past and moving on. The pros come to town next week so I'll be busy hobknobbing 🤞

Grip n Rip it

Chicks dig the LONG ball

In my :callaway-small: staff bag

:cobra-small: King F7+ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Pro White 60 - Graphite Tour X-Stiff

:755178188_TourEdge:  CBX 13.5 3 Wood

:1332069271_TommyArmour:  Atomic Irons 4-AW (reviewing)

:cleveland-small: CG16 Satin 52*

:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0 56* and 60*

Sentio Sierra 101-M Putter

Proud tester of the Tommy Armour ATOMIC Irons 

My wife and I played today with two guys we have never met; actually very nice guys.  However, they started drinking beer on hole #3.  The #2 green is next to the clubhouse, so after finishing that hole, they darted in to grab a few beers before heading to #3.  Then on #5 the cart guy (yes, you heard that right... we have a "cart guy") came by... more beers.  More at the turn, then cart guy again.  The more they drank, the more they talked, even when we were hitting.  One time, my wife just stood at her ball in the fairway until they notice that she hadn't hit and was looking at them.  After that they seemed to quite down a little when we hit.

It's tough when we are playing for a score and the people you are playing with are just out to have fun.  It's hard to concentrate, at least for me.  I shot 82 with 3 doubles.  I certainly didn't have my normal game off the tee, but my short game was terrific (except for those 3 holes).  I made a lot of par saves.  My wife shot 84, and up until the last 2 holes I thought she was going to whip me!!  It's getting tougher and tougher to win.

... I would be tarred and feathered because if I owned a course, alcohol would not be allowed. For every responsible social drinker that has just one or two to calm their nerves or just relax a little, there are 3 more that drink to excess and like your story make the day miserable. Walking and talking loudly while we are playing a shot/putt or worse, screaming and laughing. I love to have fun on the course and while I am deadly serious for the 15 seconds or so to line up and execute a shot, the other 10 minutes it takes to play the hole can be talking, joking or whatever fun a social enterprise allows, while also being quiet and respectful when others in the group are lining up and executing their shot. 

... We had a group of 20 somethings behind us yesterday that played country music so loud we had to call the club house because you could hear it from 2 holes away. Stopping the cart girl with every pass, by the back 9 they were driving their carts right next to the fringe and after the round we found out the cart girl had been ordered to cut them off.  Also doing my biggest pet peeve and driving the carts just off the concrete path next to the tee box in the grass, destroying the grass to save themselves 4 steps? I am far from Judge Smails and think everyone should enjoy themselves on the golf course as long as they follow the rules and do not interfere with others. 

Just a little rant here: at our home course is a hole affectionately called the round wrecker. Par 5 with a Creek and a pond before an elevated green. (My round was wrecked earlier, but that's a different story)

So I'm laying 3 with 77 yards to hole and feeling cocky that I'm finally going to beat it. I chunk my wedge right into the pond, up next one barely on green and two putt.

I can't wait until my next go with 17 at Whispering Creek

Titleist 917D2 10.5

Ben Hogan GS53 3 Wood

PING G425 MAX 5 Wood

Cleveland UHX Launcher 3 Iron

PING G30 5-PW

Cleveland RTX 3.0 50/10 V-MG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 54/14  V-FG

Cleveland RTX 3.0 58/12 V -FG

EVNROLL ER-3

42/43 85

Fairway 8

GIR. 7

Putts 33 one 4 putt

Par 6

Bird 0

:srixon-small:  ZX5 MKII LS 8.5

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 3 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 5 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 19.5 Hybrid 

:srixon-small: ZX5 MKll 5 / AW Dart stiff

:taylormade-small: MG3 black 52 9b 58 12b

:scotty-small:  7.5 Phantom 34”

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond 2023

Played out second interclub match yesterday. CC of Lexington, South Carolina. Shot 77, my partner and I struggled on the front nine and we lost the front 1 down. We won holes 10 birdie, and 11 with a par to take the lead, then the other team birdied, 12, and 13, so we are going back and forth. My partner was stroking on 14, he made birdie net eagle, I also birdied, then he holed out on the par 5 15th for eagle from 125 yards, I also made birdie, then I birdied 16 to go 3 up and win the back nine, but only 2 up overall, I made par on 17 to go 4 up on the back, and win the match 4 points to 2 points. Our best ball score on the back nine was -6 in the match. The team lost 21-15, which is very close when considering if a couple points from 2 of the 6 matches flip, we would win. Love close matches, but don't like losing them.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

Played solo today, just back from a week in Gatlinburg.....got out early as rain came in this afternoon in torrents.

I shot a 40/45:85 today. Front nine was terrific but the back beat me up, so I began experimenting with alternate choices off the tee. That didn't turn out very good. Overall, good day.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Played solo today, just back from a week in Gatlinburg.....got out early as rain came in this afternoon in torrents.

I shot a 40/45:85 today. Front nine was terrific but the back beat me up, so I began experimenting with alternate choices off the tee. That didn't turn out very good. Overall, good day.

Your right about the rain. Storms blew thru us also.

Rick

Left Hand,