Testers Announced! Callaway Paradym Ai Smoke Drivers and Autoflex Dream 7 Shafts! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

I hopped on the course this morning at 6:45 a.m. and flew around faster than a rabbit in a carrot hunt. They were having a North Ga. Jr. Tournament at my course today starting at 9:30 so off I went. I hit my driver very well along and the HB irons I'm testing were delicious. Did I say delicious? :blink: Yea they are soooooooo much fun to game however you will hear a lot more about this once our reviews are staged. I'll also give a nod to my Square Strike Wedge as that puppy was money this morning. Pretty much automatic from anywhere around the greens. I can leave Betty out of the discussion as she was smoking hawt too. Anyways I raced in with an 81ish score as I did pick up some really close chips instead of putting out. I had to be off the course for the tournament and I made 18 holes in just under 2 1/2 hours. [bOOM}

I'm glad to hear you are liking the Launchers. I haven't even hit mine yet. Damn work and now weather.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Wedgie

Driver - XXIO X Driver 9.5

:cleveland-small: - Launcher Turbo 2 hybrid

:cobra-small: - F9 One Length 3-L

:EVNROLL: - ER 1.2

Top Flite Gamer

Play Right

Today was my last Saturday Blitz game for a couple weeks as I trek to Kentucky for a visit with family and my 50 yr High School Reunion.....I shot a 41/43:84 and tied for 5th place with +1 points.....on the 16th Hole, I hit the wrong ball out of the rough and took a double bogey..... Seem to be striking the ball very well with the new Cobra F8's.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Played like garbageeeee. I would get it together for 4 holes and then double one, then another 2 holes at even and double the next. I was a foot away from an ace today, but the rest was nothing worth talking about. Bad tee shots with decent recoveries, good drive and blow the approach, and couldn't make a putt over 3' to save my life.

Sent from my Pixel XL using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

Well, my wife and I joined two guys from Seattle.  They also had another guy with them that was just riding along (he recently had a heart attack).  Nice guys.  One guy was about 6'3', maybe 270lbs; dressed in all black (bad for a sunny 90* day) with a black Titleist hat (the fitted kind), black Titleist staff bag with 917 woods, AP1 irons, Vokey wedges, and Scotty putter; brand new PV1 balls.  Oh, and I found out later that he drove a big black Mercedes SUV.  Why do I mention this??  I can honestly say that he did NOT break 150.  Honest... he would stand 20 feet behind his ball to line up his 3rd putt from 5  feet and leave it 2 feet short!!  Twice his tee shots did not make it past the Forward tees; most all of his shots were topped, and very few ever got more than 20 feet off the ground.  Needless to say I was ready to slit my wrists.  Normally, we would have just played ahead of them, but the course was full and pace was slow; we actually never got more than a hole and a half behind the group in front of us.  Maybe I should have put this in the rant thread!?!

Well, I shot +2 on the front nine and +5 on the back nine for a 79.  That included 2 birdies and 2 double bogeys.  I got a little frustrated on the back nine... could have been the beer by then though. Highlight was a sweet pitch shot for birdie on the par 3 #8 from 10 yards off the green.  I've been practicing those all week long, and it paid off.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

I did it. I broke 80.

Image1529817078.026731.jpg

My goal was to do it 3x's so here we go!!!

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Driver:  :titelist-small: TSi3 Tester Check out the Review HERE

2-Iron- :Sub70: 699-U

5-Wood:  :Sub70: Pro (18*) 

Irons :  :ping-small: i210 4-PW

Wedges:  :cleveland-small:  RTX-4 50* and 54* RTX-3 *58

Putter::1332069271_TommyArmour: Impact No. 3

Ball:  MAXFLI TOUR 

Tracked by: :Arccos:  

Bag: BagBoy ZTF Stand Bag (REVIEW HERE)

I did it. I broke 80.

attachicon.gifImage1529817078.026731.jpg

Congrats

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

WITB:

Driver:   :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max w/ Fujikura Motore X F3 shaft

FW Wood:   :cobra-small:  F9 wood 14.5* 

Hybrids:  :taylormade-small: Sim2 Max 3 Hybrid & :nike-small: Vapor Flex 4 hybrid  

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z565 - 7 thru PW & ZU85 - 5 thru 6 with Recoil ZT9 F4 shafts                                            

Wedges:   :cleveland-small: RTX4 52*, 56*, 60* 

Putter:  Scotty Cameron M2 Newport

Ball:  :Snell: Black & :titelist-small: Pro V1

Bag: 2018 MyGolfSpy stand Bag & 2021 Greenside Golf stand bag

I've been struggling terribly on the greens this year, so much so that I've been experimenting with broomstick putters and all different types of grips. I finally decided to putt split handed with the short putter, standing very open and right hand all the way down to the shaft. Result yesterday was the most putts holed in recent memory and my best score in a couple of years. Was a huge relief to finally see the ball rolling end over end and some putts go in the hole

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 10.5 *NEW* Fujikura Pro Green 65 X

:callaway-small: Rogue 15 degree Evnflow Blue 6.5

Back in the Bag :srixon-small: Z765 4-G Nippon Modus 120 Stiff

:vokey-small: 54 and 60

:bobby-grace-1: Amazing Grace Ass Kicker

I did it. I broke 80.

Great work out there! Here's to many more sub-80's! Cheers!

In my       :ping-small: DLX Cart Bag:
Driver
:    :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 9.5*, Mitsubishi Tensei CK Orange 60, stiff (MGS Official 2019 Tester)
3W:          :ping-small: G-Series SF TEC, set to 16*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
5W:          :ping-small: G400 SFT, set to 19*, Aldila Tour Blue ATX, 65g, stiff
7W:         :ping-small: G410 SFT, set to 22*. Alta CB 65 Red, stiff

Irons:       :ping-small: GMax, Green Dot, 5-PW, Project X Graphite Blue 6.0, 80-90g , stiff
Wedges: :ping-small: Glide 2.0 Stealth, 50* SS, 54* ES & 60*/8 Forged MGS Special from the Wedge Wizard, Green Dot, Alta CB graphite, 84g, stiff
Putter:     :ping-small: Vault 2.0 B60 Copper, 33", black dot w/GP SNSR grip (PING Sigma 2 Fetch under "see-trials")
Ball:       :Snell: MTB BLACK (MGS Official 2018 Tester for the :Snell: MTB RED)
Shoes:     :footjoy-small:  Classics Tour w/Black Widow Softspikes

Disabled Marine Veteran. Semper Fi!

#No apologies, just Play Your Best
#Powertotheplayers

Well, my wife and I joined two guys from Seattle. They also had another guy with them that was just riding along (he recently had a heart attack). Nice guys. One guy was about 6'3', maybe 270lbs; dressed in all black (bad for a sunny 90* day) with a black Titleist hat (the fitted kind), black Titleist staff bag with 917 woods, AP1 irons, Vokey wedges, and Scotty putter; brand new PV1 balls. Oh, and I found out later that he drove a big black Mercedes SUV. Why do I mention this?? I can honestly say that he did NOT break 150. Honest... he would stand 20 feet behind his ball to line up his 3rd putt from 5 feet and leave it 2 feet short!! Twice his tee shots did not make it past the Forward tees; most all of his shots were topped, and very few ever got more than 20 feet off the ground. Needless to say I was ready to slit my wrists. Normally, we would have just played ahead of them, but the course was full and pace was slow; we actually never got more than a hole and a half behind the group in front of us. Maybe I should have put this in the rant thread!?!

Well, I shot +2 on the front nine and +5 on the back nine for a 79. That included 2 birdies and 2 double bogeys. I got a little frustrated on the back nine... could have been the beer by then though. Highlight was a sweet pitch shot for birdie on the par 3 #8 from 10 yards off the green. I've been practicing those all week long, and it paid off.

Saw a guy just like that on the range recently - looked the part dressed the part, had TWO sets of clubs in a bold logo large staff bag (with hood) .. both were the latest and greatest playah sets, had the Voice Caddy personal LM AND the laser rangefinder ... and I just couldn't help myself but check him out a few times ... he could not hit *anything* that well............

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

I did it. I broke 80.

Congrats!!!!

Hopefully MANY more to come!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Had to stop on hole 8 for the rain to stop.

37/42 79

Fairway 6

GIR 10

Putts 34 5 one putts 2 three jacks

:srixon-small:  ZX5 MKII LS 8.5

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 3 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 5 wood

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 plus 19.5 Hybrid 

:srixon-small: ZX5 MKll 5 / AW Dart stiff

:taylormade-small: MG3 black 52 9b 58 12b

:scotty-small:  7.5 Phantom 34”

:srixon-small: Z Star Diamond 2023

Played a match today against a “11” handicap that shot 74. I shot one under and lost 5&4. Done with any event that involves a handicap but that is a rant for another time.

On a good not my son won all three of his points in PGA Junior League and made two natural birdies in six holes. At least my day ended well.

WITB 2024

Driver: :taylormade-small:  Qi10 LS 9* Ltd. HZRDUS RDX Smoke Blue 60 TX

Fairway: :taylormade-small: BRNR Mini Driver Copper 13.5* Evenflow Black 75g 6.5

Fairway: :taylormade-small: Sim 19* HZRDUS Red 75g 6.5

Hybrid: :PXG: 0317x 22* KBS Proto 95x

Irons: :callaway-small: X Forged CB 5 - PW MMT 105 TX 

Wedges:  :callaway-small: Jaws Raw 50*, 54* & 58* TTDG "OG" Spinner

Putter:  :callaway-small: Toulon Madison BGT Fire 34.75"

Ball: :srixon-small: Z Star Diamond

:Arccos:

Played a match today against a “11” handicap that shot 74. I shot one under and lost 5&4. Done with any event that involves a handicap but that is a rant for another time.

On a good not my son won all three of his points in PGA Junior League and made two natural birdies in six holes. At least my day ended well.

Ha! I volunteered at a tournament yesterday where one guy shot a net 50...

Gotta love sandbaggers...

Sent from my SM-T580 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

2017  :taylormade-small: M1 460, Project X HZRDUS Black 6.0

:mizuno-small: JPX EZ 3 wood
:cobra-small: Fly-Z 4H
:mizuno-small: MP-60, 3i-PW, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:mizuno-small: S5 54° & 58°, True Temper Dynamic Gold
:cameron-small: California Monterey
:titelist-small: Pro V1x

First weekend back making full swings. Mixed results. Today, I was -5 on the Par 3's and 5's. +14 on the Par 4's. It was amazing how great I could hit some shots, and how poorly some others.

:ping-small: G430LST 10.5° on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Driver 

:ping-small: G430MAX 3w  on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Fairway 

:ping-small: G425 3H on     T P T    POWER 18 Hi Hybrid 

:ping-small: G425 4H on :kbs: TGH 80S 

:ping-small: i525 5-U on :kbs: TGI 90S 

:titleist-small: SM8 54 & 60 on :kbs: Wedge 

:L.A.B.:DF2.1 on :accra: White

:titelist-small: ProV1  

:918457628_PrecisionPro: Precision Pro  NX7 Pro

All Iron grips are BestGrips Micro-Perforated Mid

Shot 78 in State Open qual with a bunch of pull hook tee shots into the trees left. 76 got in. Was very tight all day and never loosened up. Missed the green left to a right edge flag on the last hole and 3 jacked to finish. Was sort of fitting.

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 10.5 *NEW* Fujikura Pro Green 65 X

:callaway-small: Rogue 15 degree Evnflow Blue 6.5

Back in the Bag :srixon-small: Z765 4-G Nippon Modus 120 Stiff

:vokey-small: 54 and 60

:bobby-grace-1: Amazing Grace Ass Kicker

Had a personal best 97 with a crazy 43 on the front 9, then I snapped back to reality and ended with a 54 on the back 9. Still a huge accomplishment for me. Looking forward to breaking 95 soon!! Had a par save chip in on the 9th hole, best feeling I've had so far playing this sport. 

RH:

Driver: :cobra-small: F9 9.0º - 14g Low - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Woods: :cobra-small: F9 3W - Evenflow White T1100 75G X

Hybrids: :cobra-small:  F9 3H - Aldila Green X

Irons: :cobra-small: F9 One Length 4-PW - Modus3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cobra-small: King Wedges 50º/54º/58º Versatile

Putter: :ping-small:  Sigma G Tyne 35"

Ball: Srixon Z Star XV

#cobraconnect19

Had a personal best 97 with a crazy 43 on the front 9, then I snapped back to reality and ended with a 54 on the back 9. Still a huge accomplishment for me. Looking forward to breaking 95 soon!! Had a par save chip in on the 9th hole, best feeling I've had so far playing this sport.

Attaboy! Now go bust that 95

Ping G430 Max Driver 10.5 Degree
Titleist TSR1 4, 5, & 6 Hybrids 
Titleist T350 Irons 7 - W48 
Cleveland
CBX ZipCore  52 56 & 60 Degree Wedges

LAB Mezz Max Broomstick Putter / TPT Shaft  (Platinum @ 45/78)

Shot decent today- 73 with 30 putts

First day with the Evnroll er3, which I've named Evan Almighty.

Got a 6' and a 10'er to fall for birdies. And made most everything within 5 feet.

As the day wore on, and as I got more comfortable, I found Evan getting the ball close every hole. Distance control was really nice I am quite happy with “Evan” already, and my partner was digging it too, although he wouldn't say it out loud. But I could tell as he slapped my ball back to me as I rolled them up to within a foot quite often

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

Yea- that is BS.

I know a guy who keeps telling me to load up a bunch a high scores so we can play tourneys and kick arse.

I personally don't find any satisfaction in thrashing someone with a bunch a fake strokes

Shot decent today- 73 with 30 putts

First day with the Evnroll er3, which I've named Evan Almighty.

Got a 6' and a 10'er to fall for birdies. And made most everything within 5 feet.

As the day wore on, and as I got more comfortable, I found Evan getting the ball close every hole. Distance control was really nice I am quite happy with “Evan” already, and my partner was digging it too, although he wouldn't say it out loud. But I could tell as he slapped my ball back to me as I rolled them up to within a foot quite often

I like “Evan”, that's a good name 🏌️⛳️

Cleveland

So John Smalls and I went out his past Saturday to a somewhat local cours at Chester golf club in SC. I had never played the course before and he had played once a few years ago, so a new course for both of us. It was a very hot day around 93 degrees but the wind was blowing a little so that helped, but still very hot and humid. We had a really good time, we weren't playing for score or anything, we just hit the ball and had a great time. It wasn't about golfing, it was about meeting someone new, and just enjoying the company, it's one thing to chat on MGS and quite another to meet up with and get to know someone in person. We are going to try to meet up again sometime this summer or fall. I had no idea what to expect, but I'm glad I met up with John. It was a pleasure to meet him, and I had a great time getting to know a fellow spy, and golf enthusiast. If any of you have a chance to meet him or any other spy I would encourage you to do so. You never know, you may meet a good friend that you would never otherwise had the chance to do.

Lefties are always in their Right Mind

So consistent at the moment, yet another 83 with disappointing moments.

In my :titleist-small: cart Bag:

Driver:    :cobra-small: King F9 9° - LH - Atmos Blue TS 6 Stiff
Woods:   :cobra-small: King F9 - LH - 3/4 Wood - Atmos Blue 7 Reg
               :srixon-small: Z U85 2 Iron
Irons:     :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron AMT White S300
  :titelist-small: T100S - LH - 3-48* - AMT White S300
Wedges:               Indi FLX- LH - 52° 56° 60° - True Temper Spinner Wedge shafts
Putter:    :rife-putters-1: 2 Bar Hybrid
Ball:        :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Testing: Haywood CB/MB Combo Iron Set, 4-7 Cavity backs, 8-PW Muscle Backs, True Temper Dynamic Gold 105 Stiff, 2 Degrees stronger lofts.

Tracked By: :Arccos:

Follow me on Twitter @ham12_hampton and on Instagram @Nunfa0 

I did it. I broke 80.

Fantastic!!  Congrats!  Now that you've done it, the next one will be easier.  Time to think about setting a new goal.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Played a scramble yesterday. We used my ball exclusively on the first 6 holes and were -1. You can read more on my upcoming post in the rant thread 🤦🏼‍♂️

• Titleist TSi3 Fujikura Speeder NX Blue 60X
  • TaylorMade SIM2 3 wood Fujilkura Ventus Blue 7-X
  • Titleist U505 2 Tensei 1K Black 85 X
  • Titleist T100 4-P Nippon Modus 3 120X
  • PING S159 50-S 55-H 59-T DG X100
  • Vokey SM8 50, SM9 54 & 60  Nippon Modus 3 120s
  • L.A.B. MEZZ Max Broom Accra 47" 79.5*
  • Srixon Z-Star XV 

Currently testing the 2024 PING S159 wedges…

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/63483-testers-announced-ping-s159-wedges/

Was testing, still loving the 2023 Titleist T100 Irons 4-P

https://forum.mygolfspy.com/topic/60456-titleist-t-series-irons-2023-forum-review/

Lefts again. Sheesh! I gotta get it figured out before the round starts Thursday. 88 today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

Played Tuesday Exec 9 with neighborhood guys. I've been battling a Tempo issue for last week or so and hoped I could straighten it out on a pretty much iron only course. We had a “walk on” guy who I presumed to be late 70's. He hit the ball well, rarely in trouble and great pace of play. He had same ailments as the rest of the group, bad knees, hips, shoulder, stents etc.. I got to chatting with him as he was a good guy to play with and found out he was 88 freakin years old!! Could not believe it! He also said he knew our group as he works part time as a starter/ranger. 88! There's hope for all of us

Didn't straighten out the Tempo problem

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

Played Tuesday Exec 9 with neighborhood guys. I've been battling a Tempo issue for last week or so and hoped I could straighten it out on a pretty much iron only course. We had a “walk on” guy who I presumed to be late 70's. He hit the ball well, rarely in trouble and great pace of play. He had same ailments as the rest of the group, bad knees, hips, shoulder, stents etc.. I got to chatting with him as he was a good guy to play with and found out he was 88 freakin years old!! Could not believe it! He also said he knew our group as he works part time as a starter/ranger. 88! There's hope for all of us

Didn't straighten out the Tempo problem

That's cool and those geritol junkies can surprise ya with their games!

Cleveland

3-on-1 scramble with my regular group and we won by 2-strokes. Driver was absolutely HOT and so too was my new wedge. Everything in between...well let's just say intermittent at best with absolute brilliance on one hole followed immediately by PING Dumbass the next!!! :angry: I gotta re-figure out my fairway woods & hybrid. I couldn't hit a beach ball with those sticks right now if I tried.... :blink:

Sometimes I'll get to where I'm reaching for the ball, and not hitting it so well... and then I'll remember my last lesson...

For me, I've found a lot of success by moving closer to the ball and standing a little taller. That's kind of the gist from a lesson I took last year that got me started on my hot streak.

Sometimes a lesson or two can make something click that “puts the dots together”. I'm sure you've heard it over and over in here, but a good teaching pro can sometimes figure out how to get you to understand what he wants you to do. But I've also had lesson sessions that were a waste of time as the pro was mailing it in, and was obviously thinking about something else and didn't seem real interested.

There is usually one or two specific “key points” that you'll be able to go back to, because one can never remember every little detail from a lesson...

Ok, everyone is giving me the stink eye, so I'll quit pushing the “take a lesson sermon now”...

Hopped in with a couple members at the course one of which I've played a few rounds with (another lefty!) And had a great time which also showed up on the course. He was playing really well with 12 pars and ended with a 77.

I started off poorly with double then bogey and started the par train for 12 straight holes till a bogey on 15 but got a great birdie on 18.

Although a good score with 76 it was a scrappy round which was oddly fun. I was severely struggling off the tee and really making up for it with my putting and chipping with 6 up and downs and only 25 putts. Funny how the game works. I can only imagine how the game would have gone had I been able to find the fairway with my driver.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

⛳🛄 as of Nov 6, 2023 (Past WITB
Driver:  :callaway-small: Paradym TD w/ GD ADDI 6X Driver Shootout! 

Wood:    :cobra-small: F7 3 wood 14.5* w/ Motore F1 Shaft

Irons:   :titleist-small: T Series - T200 5 Iron
                                          T150 6-9 Iron
                                          T100 PW/GW

Wedge:  Toura Golf - A Spec 53,37,61 degree 

Putter:  Screenshot 2023-06-02 13.10.30.png Mezz Max!

Balls:     Vice Pro Plus Drip (Blue/Orange)

Hopped in with a couple members at the course one of which I've played a few rounds with (another lefty!) And had a great time which also showed up on the course. He was playing really well with 12 pars and ended with a 77.

I started off poorly with double then bogey and started the par train for 12 straight holes till a bogey on 15 but got a great birdie on 18.

Although a good score with 76 it was a scrappy round which was oddly fun. I was severely struggling off the tee and really making up for it with my putting and chipping with 6 up and downs and only 25 putts. Funny how the game works. I can only imagine how the game would have gone had I been able to find the fairway with my driver.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

25 putts! That's amazing!

I had 28 a few rounds ago which I liked, and then 30 with the new putter, and I putted well.

I guess I better get closer to the pin!