MmmmmmBuddy

How'd you play?

Shot my most-hated number today at TPC Myrtle Beach: 80. I want a round in the seventies so badly!!!

i hate 80's too. When i shoot an 80 oe 81 i always find 2-4 shots that i should have played differently in the hopes that next time i will remember.

i hate 80's too. When i shoot an 80 oe 81 i always find 2-4 shots that i should have played differently in the hopes that next time i will remember.

I'm not sure if there were any shots I would have played differently, but I definitely could have hit at least 6 shots better than I did. Missed a few birdie putts also...killer.

Missed a few birdie putts also...killer.

Story of my life.

First eagle EVER today. I hit a low spinner from 70 yds out at Oro Valley Country Club's 7th hole. Took one hop, spun back a little and kept inching toward the cup until it disappeared. Only highlight on the round today on a 36+42=78

First eagle EVER today. I hit a low spinner from 70 yds out at Oro Valley Country Club's 7th hole. Took one hop, spun back a little and kept inching toward the cup until it disappeared. Only highlight on the round today on a 36+42=78

Well done!!!! the first one is always nice. Keep em coming..

Congratulations on the eagle. It's a great feeling to get the first. You'll probably have your 2nd in the next few round you play.

Congratulations on the eagle. It's a great feeling to get the first. You'll probably have your 2nd in the next few round you play.

thanks. haha i hope there are more in my future

Congratulations, sounds like a great shot! I got one about 3 years ago (4 maybe) and I'm still looking for #2.

Bogeyed 1, 7 and 18 today with no birdies. Again!

Our punched and sanded greens are rounding into shape but they're still too slow for me and the ball doesn't break as much as it should.

I even put Scotty back in action with putter tape attached but he didn't like the slow greens either.

You folks would probably consider the greens moderately fast but we like them to roll at least 10 on the stimpmeter. :lol:

Our punched and sanded greens are rounding into shape but they're still too slow for me and the ball doesn't break as much as it should.

I even put Scotty back in action with putter tape attached but he didn't like the slow greens either.

You folks would probably consider the greens moderately fast but we like them to roll at least 10 on the stimpmeter. :lol:

Nothing shabby at all about getting around in +3.

What kind of Scotty are you rolling?

I'm a fan of faster greens too, 10-11 is pretty much perfect.

Fast greens are the best, I hat when I need to take a swing at a tap in. I just want to tap it in.

this will be my present to myself if i make the next rank.....

cammy.jpg

jeez what a sweet machine!

So which robot does that one turn into?

Wolf creek is hard...very hard. I think its 155 IIRC from the tips. The hardest par 3 i have ever played i think. But, to ease the pain....you will have some of the most stunning views one could ever imagine. unfortunately, i dont have any pics handy that i had of that place. Here is the website: http://www.golfwolfcreek.com/sites/courses/layout9.asp?id=863&page=48791

That borders on being too hard. I've played on courses with that kind of slope rating and its almost as if the designer is trying to prove a point. Doesn't always make for the most enjoyable round of golf.

its not school...its for work. A promotion test. Master Sergeant, USAF to be exact.

but i do have some school to complete too....

Thank you for the service to your country Master Sergeant.

Nothing shabby at all about getting around in +3.

What kind of Scotty are you rolling?

I'm a fan of faster greens too, 10-11 is pretty much perfect.

Studio Style Newport. I think it's a 2008 model our golf shop sold to me for under two bills last year IIRC.

My Odyssey 2 White Hot actually works better on slow greens. The ball seems to pop off the face quicker.

Thank you for the service to your country Master Sergeant.

Thanks! Much appreciated. Im not a Master Seargeant yet...im anxiously awaiting the test results! <_>

So which robot does that one turn into?

a REALLY REALLY fast one. LOL

I drove both the V6 and the SS V8. Ok, the V6 is no slouch....at all. But, the SS....holy cripes i could see many tickets in my future if i wouldnt be careful

You folks would probably consider the greens moderately fast but we like them to roll at least 10 on the stimpmeter. :)

Rolling on a 10 stimp green, I am sure it would be a back and forth affair!

After hitting a million balls at Demo Day yesterday I knew I would struggle today. My back really bothered me hitting shorts irons, chipping and putting. I actually drove the ball pretty well.

An ugly 7 over 79 with no birds on a pristine course. My poor play since returning from an 8 week layoff due to surgery has resulted in my handicap increasing from 2 to 4.

I'll be a 10 before you know it at this rate.

After hitting a million balls at Demo Day yesterday I knew I would struggle today. My back really bothered me hitting shorts irons, chipping and putting. I actually drove the ball pretty well.

An ugly 7 over 79 with no birds on a pristine course. My poor play since returning from an 8 week layoff due to surgery has resulted in my handicap increasing from 2 to 4.

I'll be a 10 before you know it at this rate.

Bob, did you play on the Senior Tour or something, after surgery and an 8 month layoff, you throw up a 79? I sure wouldn't want to play you for any money or skins!

I have a 10am group lesson Saturday, followed by 18 holes!!!