MmmmmmBuddy

How'd you play?

Tied my PB today with a 67 with 30 putts, a few aided by that new putting app.

Great round

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Golf league match tonight,  shot 3 over with a double (water hazard) and bogey (ball was behind a tree).   Handicap on the course is a 1 so I am pretty happy with how I played.  Team is now 6-8 with 2 weeks left prior to the playoffs.  We need to win out and hope a couple teams ahead of us lose to make the playoffs. 

• Like 2

9 after work.

Fairway 4

GIR 4

Putts 19 1 three putt

Missed my share of missed 1 putts

• Like 2

Senior club champ knockout stage (last 16) today- played like I was just starting out in golf  :wacko:

J Arthur (shank) off the first tee and it all went pete tong (wrong) from then on in............tops/thins/fats mixed with perfect strikes then pulls, pull hooks, push fades blah blah

eventually I had enough and held up the flag of surrender, opponent was ok, just ok but steady. I was losing holes to pars and halfing with bogies and doubles :blink:  :(

I hate  love this game but once it gets you on the floor it just beats the cr@p out of you till you want to give the game up!

*sigh*

• Like 3

Played 9 and shot 41, Somehow didn't feel good. Putting getting better but still alignment problems.

• Like 3

Played 9 and shot 41, Somehow didn't feel good. Putting getting better but still alignment problems.

What are you rolling the rock with right now Rick?

• Like 1

What are you rolling the rock with right now Rick?

Odyssey Oworks 7s

MLA Pro Dream

I'm aligning the ball too far forward (off right foot, LH) in my stance, having problems moving it back a little to line up with my eye looks down on the ball. Got into a bad habit and fighting my way out of it.

• Like 1

Great round today that could have been better.

+3 75

4 birdies and a double.

I doubled 17 and lipped out an eagle putt on 18 after hitting a 4 iron from 215 out to 10 feet

• Like 8

Round 1 of our club championship is today. We will see how things go.

• Like 4

Good luck!

• Like 1

Well our round didn't get far

IMG_7895.JPG

IMG_7904.JPG

Morning thunderstorm made the course unplayable. The tournament got rescheduled for September. Now I have a few extra days to prepare for the State Amateur July 17-19.

• Like 4

Shot 79; +2/+7 Temp was 92 with 15 mph wind; headed to another 100 degree day. The course is getting a little stressed by the heat. #18 fairway

Summer2018 #18.jpg

• Like 3

Played 18 today with my Neice & her boyfriend out in Mountain Home at the Canyon Springs course. Hot and dry, and the greens were tricky. We did match play for skins-he from the tips, me from the whites and her off the lady's tees. Felt like I played better than I scored though I had 2 pars on par-4's and another on a par-3 with a nice 1-putt after chipping on. Started off rough with a snowman on the first...otherwise it may have been a personal best. Oh well... 103 which is what the temp was after we got off! :o

May hit a local club here tomorrow for more abuse... :blink:

• Like 2

After a few weeks of atrocious ball striking, I finally felt like I turned the corner. It could have been a special round but alas the driver was misbehaving. Putted and chipped well. Course was baked and the heat index was 101.

41/41-82 (+10)

3/12 fairways

7/18 greens

3/3 sand saves!!!!!!

32 putts

• Like 4

Shot an 11 over 84 yesterday with three doubles, eight bogeys, five pars, a birdie and an eagle, talk about a range of emotions in one round!!

• Like 4

Wellllll +2 on the front....+11 on the back. 6 of those strokes on the back came on 15&16. I was headed towards a best round ever then was trying to stop he handicap from going up. I messed up a dog leg right hole. Tees moved up and I tried cutting a corner. I should have hit an easy hybrid but got greedy. Chicks don't dig lay ups. I went for gold and paid the price. 16 easy par 3 tucked pin back right corner I decided to pull it into the woods.. genius

• Like 2

Wellllll +2 on the front....+11 on the back. 6 of those strokes on the back came on 15&16. I was headed towards a best round ever then was trying to stop he handicap from going up. I messed up a dog leg right hole. Tees moved up and I tried cutting a corner. I should have hit an easy hybrid but got greedy. Chicks don't dig lay ups. I went for gold and paid the price. 16 easy par 3 tucked pin back right corner I decided to pull it into the woods.. genius

How many chicks were watching?   :D

• Like 3

Tied the best round of my life at 83. Had an eagle chip hit the pin, took a bird and lipped out for bogey on 18

• Like 4

Played okay today drove it better for the most part. The iron play I had my last few rounds was not nearly as good as my past few rounds. Putting was not great got use to the new grip at the end of the round. Chipping was good but I landed in a bunch of fairway bunkers and with the rain they were super hard to play.

Sent from my SM-G950U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 2

Yesterday I shot a 39/48: 87 at my club.......Today I shot 39/41:80 on the same course. Today I only had one double on the front and one on the back, no birdies, just pars and bogies. Today's Score was my lowest for 2018.....and I only had 29 putts! #CobraCHALLENGE

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 5