Testers Wanted! Callaway Ai Smoke Drivers & AutoFlex Dream 7 Driver Shafts ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

18 hours ago, downlowkey said:

We have all been confronted with the notion of “new normal”, and for me personally, this reality includes a renewed appreciation for simple things. Like a hot cup of coffee in the morning, gainful employment, continually losing chess matches to my girlfriend, and after a 7 month layoff, my new relationship with golf.

Standing on the first tee Thursday morning, I was filled with anxiety and hope. General anxiety about the struggle we’re all facing together, and the desperate hope that golf might once again provide some balance.

With a few waggles of the lumber and a simple swing thought (turn), the anxiety seemed to drain out of my hands and a pearly K-Sig was somehow arcing down the right side of the fairway. And so I marched after it, buzzing with the same excitement that I experienced my first time setting foot on a real course. As a dreamweaver PW from 144 neared it’s apex, I quietly mused to my playing partner through a cracking voice “well... I guess go in?” It landed 10 feet short, took one hop and spun back to a spot 6 feet under the hole. The putt seemed like a foregone conclusion, as I watched it settle softly into the center of a shallow cup.

A textbook birdie on the 1st was not the precursor to some magical awakening of my dormant golf skills. To the contrary, over the next 9 holes, the collection included some of the biggest clankers that I can recall. But the lack of frustration I felt over less than ideal outcomes, was an experience that I cannot recall. And I think that arguably qualifies as a magical awakening.

I used to believe courage was the foundation of a successful golf outing. That is no longer the case. Because courage implies action in the face of fear, and I no longer see danger on the golf course, only opportunity. The opportunity to take risks, succeed or fail, and continue marching. So, for the foreseeable future, I’m beginning every morning on the 1st tee; rebuilding my grit and callouses, through a new set of eyes.

I have 27 holes under my belt this season and I’m not sure when I’ll start keeping score again. I’m not sure which clubs will be in my bag each morning I walk out the front door, or even which bag. But I’m certain that I will appreciate every moment. And I believe that constitutes playing well, in an entirely new way.

This game is a gift that keeps giving. And I feel very fortunate to truly see it as a game again.

Mr. Dude you are one of the wordsmith muses on here; that was an awesome story! .. and it's now copied into the Notes on my smartphone. Thanks!

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

42/47 for a sweet 89. 🤣 I tried moving the ball back in my stance and it helped a lot. Hit 6 of 7 fairways on the front (67%) and of course, feeling great and probably cocky, hit 1 fairway on the back. I'll continue with the ball back more in the stance because I see that it helped a lot. Now I just have to keep my head screwed on.

I did find that my iron distance increased as well, so there's a nice benefit.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

I had a very difficult day today. Only felt like I had 2-3 bad swings, striking it pure, drove pin high on a few holes, but ball flight was way too high still and the wind was blowing 25+ and I just couldn’t keep the ball down. Went OB twice on good shots, hit in a pond off a deflection, and left all my pitches halfway to the hole. Still managed an 84. 

Stats: 5'4", Male, R-Handed, Moderate Tempo, Driver SS 115mph

Driver: Taylormade SiM Max 9*, TM Ventus Blue 6X
3w/5w: Callaway X-Hot, S-flex Fubuki shafts
3h: Tour Edge EXS Pro, Smoke Black 80g 6.0
4i-PW: Mizuno MP-4, DG S300
Wedges: Titleist SM7
56* Wedge: Callaway Jaws w/ 12* of bounce

I drove down with some buddies to Montgomery, AL and played the RTJ Capitol Hill Legislator and Judge courses. Below are some pictures.
I played the Legislator course in the morning. Shot a 87 with 2 birdies, 7 pars, and an unfortunate (4) 3 putts. The greens were nasty! 

I played the Judge course in the afternoon. Shot an 83 with 2 birdies and 9 pars. I had 10 GIRs which helped but still lost 4 balls off the tee. I believe 14 of the 18 holes had water. It was a grind. 
0A27D50B-7AA6-4410-B463-A582E5FA40F0.thumb.jpeg.eb75518410a99e15ee1ca437c1f423b3.jpeg
0B3E3728-5FEC-4D7C-AD8B-3F9999D5B59F.thumb.jpeg.362ef80d48fe6060d083ae7f0790ffab.jpeg
932FD590-43D7-4AB4-8BD6-2752ABF3C804.thumb.jpeg.9aa4837fa06f036e7af4c5a2fd7e75e6.jpeg
296EFABC-D602-4BD6-8B10-A9A305D2E949.thumb.jpeg.9183ed7aba4e7ad3ef59d5ab434e4d81.jpeg

I used to play there each time I went to work with a surgeon in Montgomery, and I’d stay right there at the exit. Mellow Mushroom pizza after each round!!!! Fun tracks for sure!

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX

3 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Our governor finally lifted our stupid golf rules a little this weekend.  My wife and I can now ride in the same cart, and we can play in threesomes and foursomes again.  If you are not in the same family, it's still single riders in carts.  The good news is that I get to play with my walking buddies on Monday.  The bad news is that we have been playing 3 hour rounds, but this weekend we are back to 4+ hour rounds.

Yesterday I managed to shoot a 47 on the front with two doubles and a 39 on the back with 1 birdie for an 86.  Couldn't buy a putt.

Today I par the first 4 holes, then bogey the next 5 holes for a 42.  I started the back nine with a 25 foot par saving putt, then almost chipped in for birdie on #11 (hung on the lip).  The chip was from the fringe, and I would have putted it but a sprinkler head was on my line.  I made a bogey on the par 3 #12 because I missed a putt after getting out of the sand.  I ran off a string of pars from 13-17... and then I got to my nemesis par 5 #18 hole.  Not a great drive left me with just a peak around the big tree at the dogleg left.  I decided to try my 5i; hit it perfect but it got a little high and clipped a branch but got past the tree in the left rough.  That left me 135y out of thicker-than-normal rough over the big bunker to a front pin.  Caught a little too much grass with my 8i... sand.  Good lie in the sand so hit my 60º over the high lip into the cup for a closing birdie.  This is the second time this year I have parred the back nine and shot 77.  Short game is coming back.

I have to give a shout out to my wife.  She has been struggling lately; every part of her game.  However, the last few days have been much better.  She had a birdie on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and today she had three (3) birdies!!  She shot 88 with three doubles and a snowman.  She hates blowup holes.  Happy wife... happy life!

How does cart riders from the same household not allowed to be together? Just asinine the thought process on this stuff

and good shooting! Gotta make it through those rough patches 

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

2 hours ago, sirchunksalot said:

Had another fun day on the course with the better half taking care of cart driving duties. 20200517_150220-01.jpeg.1cf3fa5f7b670aa03695ec5e99d65c7f.jpeg While the company was fun, the play was pretty bad. Ran into a log jam on the course following a group of 5 that played probably worse than I did. Although I'm not going to complain since it was a gorgeous 85 degree day. Shot 57/50 for a 107 with 3 fairways and only 2 greens hit. The putter wasn't much better with 40 putts. My wife actually complimented me on my chipping, which led to me losing any and all ability to hit a good one. I am proud of the 3rd hole, a 498 yard par 5 where I hit a 270 yard driver down wind then almost hit the green with the second shot. Screenshot_20200517-165505-01.jpeg.24da986d01d440cad1ae68f34cd82bd1.jpeg20200517_131219-01.jpeg.57e41d6c4211bbb1b45acb86ba83d84a.jpeg The bad thing was I skulled the chip over the green, blowing any chance of eagle or birdie.

I posted two 9's, one on a par 4 and another on a par 5 that really killed any chance of a good score. I lost two balls on the 9th hole, but kept most in play. 

I did end on a positive note, making birdie on the last hole after a good drive, a decent second shot, a good pitch, and a single putt. Gotta look at the positives. Screenshot_20200517-170323-01.jpeg.ac43e62a0080b57790e9afa5cc9b41b8.jpeg

Also got to put the new bag in play and it was great not to have any clubs snagging. 20200517_162235-01.jpeg.f7ae88f23ff486534f4887403597655d.jpeg

Great pics! I just told my wife about this your wife riding with ya. She wants nothing to do with playing but she might be up for this.....hellos golf 4 days a week!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

11 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Great pics! I just told my wife about this your wife riding with ya. She wants nothing to do with playing but she might be up for this.....hellos golf 4 days a week!

That's awesome! It's a good way to enjoy each other's company and be out in nature. Plus, I let my wife drive the cart and she enjoys it. Hopefully your wife will come along with you and find out she enjoys it. 

I didn't play today, but thought that I'd post a picture of our closing hole as shot from in front of the pro shop.  This is a 6 shot HDR image that I shot several years back but processed today.  18 is a 365 yard par 4.  Straight shot to a slightly elevated two tiered green.  It's the #6 handicap hole, protected in the front and right side with 3 greenside bunkers and bunkers behind the green.  There are some brutal pin locations found on this green.  On Friday, we held our "Greenskeeper's Revenge Tournament" and the pin was located on a fairly strong slope.  Above or to the side was tough as a miss would take you 12 feet below the hole and that putt up the hill often resulted in a similar putt if you didn't get it to the hole.  One twosome was on in regulation and walked away with a 14 on the hole...yes....12 putts each from both players!   LOL.

RVCC18HDR.jpg.fe352f2b136ab43aa67df6f1b616bf87.jpg

That's a picture I'd frame and keep in my office

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

8 minutes ago, CarlH said:

I didn't play today, but thought that I'd post a picture of our closing hole as shot from in front of the pro shop.  This is a 6 shot HDR image that I shot several years back but processed today.  18 is a 365 yard par 4.  Straight shot to a slightly elevated two tiered green.  It's the #6 handicap hole, protected in the front and right side with 3 greenside bunkers and bunkers behind the green.  There are some brutal pin locations found on this green.  On Friday, we held our "Greenskeeper's Revenge Tournament" and the pin was located on a fairly strong slope.  Above or to the side was tough as a miss would take you 12 feet below the hole and that putt up the hill often resulted in a similar putt if you didn't get it to the hole.  One twosome was on in regulation and walked away with a 14 on the hole...yes....12 putts each from both players!   LOL.

RVCC18HDR.jpg

Is that photo touched up? Either way incredible. When can I come play lol

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

10 minutes ago, CarlH said:

RVCC18HDR.jpg

You did an amazing job with that photograph, it's absolutely stunning!

How does cart riders from the same household not allowed to be together? Just asinine the thought process on this stuff
and good shooting! Gotta make it through those rough patches 

In our City’s infinite wisdom, no one less than 13 can be on the premises.... AND two people can’t be in a cart, even from the same family household..... Here’s the kicker: a 13 year old can’t drive their own cart!!!!

Yep. No lie. “Yes, your 13 year old can come, but can’t ride in your cart, and she can’t drive her own.....”
Absolutely idiotic. My 9 year old, technically, can’t even sit in my CAR while I’m on the range, which is right in front of the parking lot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

6 minutes ago, PMookie said:

In our City’s infinite wisdom, no one less than 13 can be on the premises.... AND two people can’t be in a cart, even from the same family household..... Here’s the kicker: a 13 year old can’t drive their own cart!!!!

Yep. No lie. “Yes, your 13 year old can come, but can’t ride in your cart, and she can’t drive her own.....”
Absolutely idiotic. My 9 year old, technically, can’t even sit in my CAR while I’m on the range, which is right in front of the parking lot!

It’s just insane. My son LOVES golfing and wants to hit the range every day....this whole thing is killing him more than me lol

and what the he’ll does under 13 have to do with anything.......it just doesn’t make any sense!!!!! Is that the magic number that they’re more susceptible lol jeasssssse

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

I can’t fathom that situation. Nothing really surprises me anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

It’s just insane. My son LOVES golfing and wants to hit the range every day....this whole thing is killing him more than me lol
and what the he’ll does under 13 have to do with anything.......it just doesn’t make any sense!!!!! Is that the magic number that they’re more susceptible lol jeasssssse

Funny thing is, the you younger ones are less susceptible! Either way, it’s just dumb.

2 hours ago, Lacassem said:

Is that photo touched up? Either way incredible. When can I come play lol

Definitely touched up.  It's a total of 6 images taken at different exposures, then blended together (HDR) and tweaked a bit for contrast.  The 6 different images is why the clouds look a bit funny.  I might have to go back and figure out if I can minimize that look.  Come on out to Medford, OR and I'll get you on the course.

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

Played on Wednesday but just posting now. First round where the weather was decent but played up and down. I had a few rough holes but managed to shoot 48 on the tricky back 9. That's the side that can eat you up if you aren't careful or accurate.

Haven't played since due to weather 2-3 days of rain with the only nice day being reserved for the dog and enjoying the outdoors with her.

Driver:   :callaway-small:  Epic Flash 12 Degree

Wood: :callaway-small:  GBB 3 Wood
Hybrid: :callaway-small: Razr 4 hybriid stiff stock shaft.
Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 5 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright
Wedges: :vokey-small: 52° 56° and 60°.
All grips are Golf pride grips midsized
Putter (lefty):  Odyssey Metal-X #8 34", stock shaft bent 2° Superstroke grip
Golf Balls:   :titelist-small: 2018-9 Pro-V1x and Prov1s
Shoes:  :footjoy-small:  Dryjoy tours

Finally got out onto the course for 2 9 hole rounds on Friday and Sunday. UK courses have been shut for 9 weeks, so we're finally able to get out and play. It's 2 balls only, all walking, and started with 9 hole rounds to manage capacity. We're back to full 18 hole rounds from Tuesday as the initial rush has died down.

It was great to be out there, I played pretty decently for the first holes after a 9 week lay off, so good to be out in the fresh air.

:titelist-small: 917 - D2
:titelist-small: 915H - 2 Iron
:mizuno-small: MP18 MMC Fli Hi -  3 - 4 iron | KBS Tour X Stiff
:mizuno-small: JPX 919 Tour - 5-PW | KBS Tour X Stiff
:mizuno-small: S18 49/06 54/12 58/08 | DG XP S300  KBS Tour X Stiff

:odyssey-small:O-Works Tank #7

:918457628_PrecisionPro: NX7

:ShotScope:

On 5/16/2020 at 7:02 PM, Mtbryant01 said:

I drove down with some buddies to Montgomery, AL and played the RTJ Capitol Hill Legislator and Judge courses. Below are some pictures.

I played the Legislator course in the morning. Shot a 87 with 2 birdies, 7 pars, and an unfortunate (4) 3 putts. The greens were nasty! 

I played the Judge course in the afternoon. Shot an 83 with 2 birdies and 9 pars. I had 10 GIRs which helped but still lost 4 balls off the tee. I believe 14 of the 18 holes had water. It was a grind. 

0A27D50B-7AA6-4410-B463-A582E5FA40F0.jpeg

0B3E3728-5FEC-4D7C-AD8B-3F9999D5B59F.jpeg

932FD590-43D7-4AB4-8BD6-2752ABF3C804.jpeg

296EFABC-D602-4BD6-8B10-A9A305D2E949.jpeg

Nice courses and very nice pics...well done!

:cobra-small: SpeedZone Pars and Stripes 9.5* Driver 14gm weight in back, VENTUS Blue 6-R set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: 14.5* Fairway,  18.5* Fairway, 22.5* Fairway.  All with Tensei CK Blue R set to +1* draw.

:titleist-small:  816H1 27* Hybrid w/ Diamana Blue Board 70 HY Stiff Shaft

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 5 + 6   KBS Tour 80 R

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 7, 8, 9  KBS Tour 90 R                                     

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE P, G, S  KBS Wedge

:cobra-small: King Black ONE 60*  VO8*      True Temper Dynamic Gold Black

Lamkin Crossline Cord Connect Black Mid-size plus 2 wraps

:cameron-small:  Special Select Newport 2  34" :scotty-small: Matador grip               :Arccos:                                                                                                                                                               

:titleist-small:  -ProV1x  Align XL  

All in a :cobra-small:  Masters Staff Bag  or  SpeedZone stand bag

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4  The ONLY One Length Contestant!

Tested :bridgestone-small: Prototype Balls       Tour B RXS                Tested:image.png.8e77a45b1fe8c9cfb7c2a61386f855a5.pngBlack Cat irons 5 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Regular +0.5" 1* upright                

BirdieBall Outdoor Putting Green                                 

On 5/16/2020 at 4:08 PM, downlowkey said:

We have all been confronted with the notion of “new normal”, and for me personally, this reality includes a renewed appreciation for simple things. Like a hot cup of coffee in the morning, gainful employment, continually losing chess matches to my girlfriend, and after a 7 month layoff, my new relationship with golf.

Standing on the first tee Thursday morning, I was filled with anxiety and hope. General anxiety about the struggle we’re all facing together, and the desperate hope that golf might once again provide some balance.

With a few waggles of the lumber and a simple swing thought (turn), the anxiety seemed to drain out of my hands and a pearly K-Sig was somehow arcing down the right side of the fairway. And so I marched after it, buzzing with the same excitement that I experienced my first time setting foot on a real course. As a dreamweaver PW from 144 neared it’s apex, I quietly mused to my playing partner through a cracking voice “well... I guess go in?” It landed 10 feet short, took one hop and spun back to a spot 6 feet under the hole. The putt seemed like a foregone conclusion, as I watched it settle softly into the center of a shallow cup.

A textbook birdie on the 1st was not the precursor to some magical awakening of my dormant golf skills. To the contrary, over the next 9 holes, the collection included some of the biggest clankers that I can recall. But the lack of frustration I felt over less than ideal outcomes, was an experience that I cannot recall. And I think that arguably qualifies as an awakening of sorts.

I used to believe courage was the foundation of a successful golf outing. That is no longer the case. Because courage implies action in the face of fear, and I no longer see danger on the golf course, only opportunity. The opportunity to take risks, succeed or fail, and continue marching. So, for the foreseeable future, I’m beginning every morning on the 1st tee; rebuilding my grit and callouses, through a new set of eyes.

I have 27 holes under my belt this season and I’m not sure when I’ll start keeping score again. I’m not sure which clubs will be in my bag each morning I walk out the front door, or even which bag. But I’m certain that I will appreciate every moment. And I believe that constitutes playing well, in an entirely new way.

This game is a gift that keeps giving. And I feel very fortunate to truly see it as a game again.

Wow, very well said 🏌️‍♂️

:cobra-small: SpeedZone Pars and Stripes 9.5* Driver 14gm weight in back, VENTUS Blue 6-R set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: 14.5* Fairway,  18.5* Fairway, 22.5* Fairway.  All with Tensei CK Blue R set to +1* draw.

:titleist-small:  816H1 27* Hybrid w/ Diamana Blue Board 70 HY Stiff Shaft

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 5 + 6   KBS Tour 80 R

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 7, 8, 9  KBS Tour 90 R                                     

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE P, G, S  KBS Wedge

:cobra-small: King Black ONE 60*  VO8*      True Temper Dynamic Gold Black

Lamkin Crossline Cord Connect Black Mid-size plus 2 wraps

:cameron-small:  Special Select Newport 2  34" :scotty-small: Matador grip               :Arccos:                                                                                                                                                               

:titleist-small:  -ProV1x  Align XL  

All in a :cobra-small:  Masters Staff Bag  or  SpeedZone stand bag

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4  The ONLY One Length Contestant!

Tested :bridgestone-small: Prototype Balls       Tour B RXS                Tested:image.png.8e77a45b1fe8c9cfb7c2a61386f855a5.pngBlack Cat irons 5 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Regular +0.5" 1* upright                

BirdieBall Outdoor Putting Green