MmmmmmBuddy

How'd you play?

Yay, hit the ball well today, but I was pulling them about 20 feet left, but still onto the greens mostly, and if I missed, I was getting up and down.

shot a +3 , so it wasn’t a perfect round, but no complaints. Hit some really good shots, and some good recovery shots following a not so good shot.

• Like 5

Got to play up here in Indiana on Sunday while it was around 45*.  Recently sold my driver and haven't gotten my new TS3 yet, so hit my 2 hybrid (my longest club) off the tee.  Luckily only the whites were playable, so it was around 6100 yards.  Working on a couple small changes to my swing and they are really paying off as I shot a 74 with some wind and greens that were very bumpy due to conditions.  Very pleased and excited to get out for more throughout the year!

• Like 7

Played a quick 9 this afternoon. Sunny, 54°, couldn’t help myself. Ground is an absolute big right now after a week straight of rain.

Shot 45. Had only one triple on a par 5. This round got me to 54 holes since last Saturday. Hoping to play 18 after my lesson tomorrow and then again Sunday with a buddy.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 4

70 at Bethpage from the tips and a 71 at Pebble today. It was indoors but will take it considering it is 12* out right now.

• Like 6

A bookend set of 42's Thursday at Desert Hills. Our two threesomes joined up at #17 as we were the last groups for the day.  We had an impromptu $1 kitty closest to the pin on this 160 yard, over the lake par 3.  My shot was all over the flag like white on rice, and closest by a yardstick... but just rolled onto the apron the diameter of the ball 🤬.

• Like 2

48* today, windy and light drizzle. Played the best I've played for the last 7 months. Only missed 4 fairways, but missed 8 greens in regulation. Long game was great, wedges were better than previously and I put it down to the video on hip kickers I posted a few days ago.

Shot 75 which I'll take for winter golf.

Just need to keep working on the drills in the video.

• Like 4

9 holes at a course in Carnation. Little cheap course with little traffic and a fun set up. Shot 2 over. Hit ever fairway and green in reg. Missed some putts.

• Like 3

Shot a 40/47:87 yesterday and a 45/42:87 today........btw, the weather was Sunny and 76*

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 5

44 46

Left a lot to be desired today. This round completed 81 holes of golf since last Saturday 1/5. But couldn’t argue the sun and 58° considering half the country is under snow.

• Like 2

This week has been pretty miserable weather wise.  Temps in the low 30's with a little breeze; sprinkles and a dusting of snow in parts of town on Monday, so my walking buddies didn't want to play.  Today was much better; still under 40º but no wind and a little sun.  My buddies called and wanted to play 9 holes.

I drove the ball well... for me.  Shot +1 on our front nine which is a par 37.  I bogeyed #3 and #6, but had a tap-in birdie on the 550 yard par 5 #5 hole.  

It was an interesting round.  I forgot my GPS unit, so I just played the holes using my course knowledge and had good guesses on numbers into the greens.  Hit 5 of 9 greens; should have hit 6 greens except I grabbed an 8i when I thought I had grabbed 6i. 

A local squirrel eater...

eagle.thumb.jpg.bb276103e3887b75b4fb8d2cd57f399b.jpg

• Like 6

42/38 at Desert Hills. We played behind a group that included a couple of local teaching pros.  It was fun watching them hit from the back tees and the sound of drives that have that distinct sizzle sound.

• Like 3

42* at 7:30 this morning and we were the fourth group off the tee so we backed up and started on #17. I shot a 41/42:83 today with 3 birdies, 7 pars, 3 bogies, 3 doubles & 2 triples. Man was this round a roller coaster ride.....6/14 Fairways and 9/18 GIR’s. Net the 83 with my 20 Hcap and my 63 took 1st place.

My clubs were the PowerBilt Air Force Ones and I was putting with my Ping Ketsch. Clubs I had not used in 8 years.

The birdies were Par 3 #2, Par 4 #9 & Par 4 #14. What a round!

• Like 4

Today it was 52* @ 8:00.....a lot warmer than yesterday.... Tied for 5th Place out of 42 golfers and had a Closest to the Pin on the Par 3 #15. I shot 41/45:86 today with one birdie on the front....Par 4 #3.

• Like 3

Visiting my parents today in Mt. Pleasant, SC.  It was 66* and sunny - shorts and short sleeves weather for me.  I can't complain much about the way I played.

Screen Shot 2019-01-19 at 7.00.58 PM.png

The little one played the front with my dad and me, and she finished it off strong with a nice par.

• Like 3

IMG_1262.PNG

Very windy today. 12-15 mph steady with gusts up to 23. Course was soggy and wet, a lot of time searching for plugged balls in the mud. My white Truelinkswear OG were brown by the end of the round.

• Like 4

38/42 at Mesa Del Sol. Another double par par 3, the third time in the last 3 rounds.  I'm starting to not like the number 3 🤬.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

61* @ 8 AM dropping to 58* by noon with wind picking up to 18 mph. The last 3 holes were into the wind and brutal. Shot 46/45:91 today, no birdies.

• Like 4

Today was a GOOD damn day! I did it! I broke 80! The winter card to Echo Falls and all of my
Free rounds has paid off. Had the driver working well too.

38:40

IMG_1270.PNG

• Like 5

Today was a GOOD damn day! I did it! I broke 80! The winter card to Echo Falls and all of my
Free rounds has paid off. Had the driver working well too.

38:40

IMG_1270.thumb.PNG.0d122e8dace0c7d5b54f3d99b18bdfc6.PNG

Congrats on the 78!

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 1