MmmmmmBuddy

How'd you play?

IMG_1614.thumb.JPG.f495121776852cff64f22216cc583d1b.JPG

Played Innisbrook and had a blast - shot 77 playing it at 6400 yards - they were starting to set the grandstands up which was cool.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

What a horrible game today. I shot 47/46:93 today losing 5 balls.

#8 Par 5, drive went left into water, made a drop then hit a tree and it went into the water. Dropped a 2nd ball and hit it low through the trees across the fairway into the creek. 3 lost balls!

#14 Par 4 dogleg left. Skulled my 3 Wood skipped across the water into the fairway. Clear shot about 150 to the green .....topped it into the water. Dropped and chunked into the water. 2 lost balls

What a day......

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Sad 3

1 hour ago, fozcycle said:

#8 Par 5, drive went left into water, made a drop then hit a tree and it went into the water. Dropped a 2nd ball and hit it low through the trees across the fairway into the creek. 3 lost balls!emoji30.png

#14 Par 4 dogleg left. Skulled my 3 Wood skipped across the water into the fairway. Clear shot about 150 to the green .....topped it into the water. Dropped and chunked into the water. 2 lost ballsemoji31.png

What a day......

Some days it's G.O.L.F and some days it's F.L.O.G  

Tomorrow is another day.

• Like 3

Just now, Kenny B said:

Tomorrow is another day.

Not the 4-letter word I'd use...😬

• Like 2

Tomorrow is another day.

I just hope the F.L.O.G. Is out of my system, as we have the 36 hole Club Championship next weekend.

Cobra Connect Bag: Cobra F8 Driver(10.5*) 3-4W(14.5*) & 5-6W(18.5*)w/Mitsubishi Tensei ck Blue Regular; Cobra F8 3 Hybrid, 5 Hybrid & 6-PW, Gw(49*) SW(54*) LW(58*) all w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES regular shafts. Lamkin Cobra Connect grips with Arccoss tracking sensors. Putter: Evnroll ER6 33”. Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat/Silver).
  • Like 2

38/44 at Mesa Del Sol. Two OB's off the tee on the back 9 but I hit every fairway on the front.

• Like 2

#8 Par 5, drive went left into water, made a drop then hit a tree and it went into the water. Dropped a 2nd ball and hit it low through the trees across the fairway into the creek. 3 lost balls!

#14 Par 4 dogleg left. Skulled my 3 Wood skipped across the water into the fairway. Clear shot about 150 to the green .....topped it into the water. Dropped and chunked into the water. 2 lost balls

What a day......

Well, I did it again! 46/47:93 Today I put two balls in the water after a terrific drive and layup to the waters edge. 110 yds to the stick and I raised up, skulling into the water......TWICE!

Cobra Connect Bag: Cobra F8 Driver(10.5*) 3-4W(14.5*) & 5-6W(18.5*)w/Mitsubishi Tensei ck Blue Regular; Cobra F8 3 Hybrid, 5 Hybrid & 6-PW, Gw(49*) SW(54*) LW(58*) all w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES regular shafts. Lamkin Cobra Connect grips with Arccoss tracking sensors. Putter: Evnroll ER6 33”. Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat/Silver).
  • Sad 3

4 hours ago, fozcycle said:

Well, I did it again! 46/47:93 emoji37.pngemoji37.pngemoji37.pngemoji35.png Today I put two balls in the water after a terrific drive and layup to the waters edge. 110 yds to the stick and I raised up, skulling into the water......TWICE!

OK, you've got it out of your system now.  You're overthinking it.  Focus and hit the dang shots.  

• Like 1

82 on frozen greens with back to back doubles on 15 and 16. The damn ball was bouncing 6ft in the air sounding like concrete. But Talk about butchering two holes where I put myself in decent shape off the tee. Makes it even worse when it happens on consecutive holes 

• Like 3

42/41 at Yuma Country Club with only two fairways hit! Fortunately I didn't miss too many by too much and could still get around or over the trees. 

• Like 2

42/41:83 with two birdies, got me a three way tie for first place and $50 in my pocket!

Not sure what was happening today, my drives were 200 to 234 yards long. Much longer than usual.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

Just now, fozcycle said:

42/41:83 with two birdies, got me a three way tie for first place and $50 in my pocket!

Nice. Which clubs you playing now?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fozcycle said:

See, I knew you would do it.  You're welcome!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

42/41 at Yuma Country Club with only two fairways hit! Fortunately I didn't miss too many by too much and could still get around or over the trees. 

Those are very respectable scores with all that extra scrambling-Nicely done!

• Like 1

Nice. Which clubs you playing now?

Back to the Cobra F8’s with my Ping Ketsch putter. I just got my Evnroll back from Evnroll Customer Service and it looks terrific. However, with the Club Championship this weekend, I really did not want to switch out the Ketsch, as I have been putting 26 to 32 putts per round.

• Like 3

See, I knew you would do it.  You're welcome!

Thanks for the confidence Kenny.

• Like 1

That’s some good putting there. 

Yup, doing it with my backup, original Ping Ketsch.......the one that Ping recalled.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, fozcycle said:

Yup, doing it with my backup, original Ping Ketsch.......the one that Ping recalled.

A recalled putter? What happened?

12 minutes ago, PING Apologist #9 said:

A recalled putter? What happened?

The grooves on the putter infringed on Rife  putters (the guy the founded EVNroll) groove patents, so they had to recall it. 

• Like 1