MmmmmmBuddy

How'd you play?

A "meh" day for me though it felt better than I scored (if you want to call it that)...50/50 for an even century. Had 3 pars but backed those down with 3 stinking 7's and a stupid snowman. Frosty bit me in the a** at the par-3 4th where I put my first 2 in the water. Shoulda swallowed my damn ego and drove straight to the drop zone... Struck the ball better on many shots as I've been working on "throwing" my club and letting the ball simply get in its way. My shiny new 60* was in place of my 58* for "see" trials and man does that club ROCK!!! It may stay there a while longer before becoming a wall hanger...we'll see.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, fixyurdivot said:

39/40 at Cocopah today with an OB triple bogey on a par 5. 

Sounds like one of my games.

54 minutes ago, CarlH said:

Sounds like one of my games.

It was nearly OB twice on the same hole.  Great drive, pulled 3w OB, knockdown 5i to clear trees )which nearly rolled OB), one on, two putt. This course, while short, has OB left and right and back of greens on most holes. I've been playing pretty consistent of late really hitting my driver well.  That tester G410 Plus has some heavy lifting to do 😄.

• Like 1

41/35 for a 76, and that was with a bogies on 17 and 18. I’m kind of starting to get a handle on the new clubs, and the new club. Starting at a new difficult CC, and throwing in some new clubs, with a completely different flex shaft probably wasn’t the smartest way to go about it, but, it’s worth it now... I was definately hot the back nine...

• Like 2

43 + 41 / 84 today.    The weather was gorgeous and ball is beginning to fly a little further!  Problem being the ground is still mushy from tons of rain in the last few weeks. Overall fun day for everyone. 

• Like 3

Horrible day yesterday, shooting 44/44:88. However, i5 was my first day gaming the Rogue with a 44” Oban Isawa Red shaft(55 grams). Hit some good ones, one was 251 yds straight down the pike. Then some were a bit wayward, only 2/14 FIR’s.

Putting was great.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 1

Made it to Florida and shot 88. 12/14 fairways, 11/18 greens and 39 putts. Not a typo. But first time out this year.

• Like 2

Had to cancel today.  Cortisone shot in the knee later this afternoon.  First tournament of the year scheduled Friday and I need to be ready -- even if it is a team event -- 4 man 2 best ball, one gross one net.

Made it to Florida and shot 88. 12/14 fairways, 11/18 greens and 39 putts. Not a typo. But first time out this year.

What part of FLA are you at Wedgie?

Cobra Connect Bag: Cobra F8 Driver(10.5*) 3-4W(14.5*) & 5-6W(18.5*)w/Mitsubishi Tensei ck Blue Regular; Cobra F8 3 Hybrid, 5 Hybrid & 6-PW, Gw(49*) SW(54*) LW(58*) all w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES regular shafts. Lamkin Cobra Connect grips with Arccoss tracking sensors. Putter: Evnroll ER6 33”. Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat/Silver).
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Wedgie said:

Launchers with the graphite shafts ?

looks like a decent day outside of the putting... I'm sure you'll get used to the greens.

• Like 1

What part of FLA are you at Wedgie?

Cobra Connect Bag: Cobra F8 Driver(10.5*) 3-4W(14.5*) & 5-6W(18.5*)w/Mitsubishi Tensei ck Blue Regular; Cobra F8 3 Hybrid, 5 Hybrid & 6-PW, Gw(49*) SW(54*) LW(58*) all w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 ES regular shafts. Lamkin Cobra Connect grips with Arccoss tracking sensors. Putter: Evnroll ER6 33”. Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat/Silver).

Port St. Lucie, great weather but man was it windy.

• Like 3

Launchers with the graphite shafts ?
looks like a decent day outside of the putting... I'm sure you'll get used to the greens.

Yep Stroker, graphite Launchers. Love them. No elbow pain at all and got better as the day went on with them. Tournament Friday so I have another day to get the putter going.

• Like 2

Port St. Lucie, great weather but man was it windy.

Did you play at the PGA club? I love that place.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Did you play at the PGA club? I love that place.

Yep, I am a guest in the PGA Village member/guest. Leading our flight after day 1.

• Like 2

Yep, I am a guest in the PGA Village member/guest. Leading our flight after day 1.

My brother in law lives in Port St Lucie - we stay at the Village, either the Hilton or town houses whenever we visit.

My favorite is the Dye Course. I love that course

• Like 1

I struggled today.  Battling a really sore knee that will likely need replacing sooner than I was planning.  Also had swapped out my Vokey wedges for Mack Daddy 4s....they're lighter and I struggled with my short game today.  Putted terrible.  BUT, it was a team event (1 gross, 2 net) and we took 3rd....so all in all...good day

• Like 1

We play the Dye Course in the morning. Rain in the forecast though so we will see what happens.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Wedgie said:

We play the Dye Course in the morning. Rain in the forecast though so we will see what happens.

What's a little rain among friends when golf is at play?

• Like 1

Way to go Wedgie, hope you win!