Testers Wanted: RUNNER Golf and Byrdie Golf Design ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

Day 2 of the club championship on the harder 18 of our 27 holes.  I struggled with my putter and couldn't seem to make a putt.  On the back side, had 6 straight bogeys, before finally making par on 18.  82 for the day...  2 day total:  Gross +15, Net +1

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

Played a decent round today.. Front 9 was good, a few mistakes, but kept it steady, 3 birdies in a row in the middle and just missed the 4th nibbling on the edge.

Back 9 was sloppy.. Made 3 doubles that there was really no reason too.  Missed alot of putts on the edges, which is ok. I was happy with the stoke all day even if I missed. 

Need to remind myself what was good on the Front 9 and carry it to the back

SmartSelect_20200815-204301_GHIN.jpg

Driver:   TaylorMade Qi10 MAX - 8.5 with Fujikura Speeder NX TCS 50  (secondary shaft HRDZ Black 6.0 Stiff)
3 -Wood:  Sub70 949x 3 Wood 15 with Hrdz RDX Black Stiff
5-Wood:  Sub70 949x 5 Wood with Hrdz RDX Black stiff
4-Hybrid: Sub70 949x 4 Hybrid with Project X 5.5 Hybrid Stiff
Irons: Mizuno Pro 225 - 6-PW , w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff
Wedges: Sub70 TAIII w/Nippon Modus 105 Stiff - 50 ,56, 60
Putter: L.A.B Mezz1, 34 in
Balls: MaxFli Tour X, TaylorMade Tour Response, TaylorMade TPx 
GPS:   Shot Scope X5 with Tracking

TESTED: SUB70 949X 5 Wood
TESTED: NIPPO N.S. Regio Formula MB+ 65 Stiff.
TESTED: SkyCaddie LX5 GPS Watch
TESTED: Bag Boy ZFT Bag

Golf Thoughts - just wanted to share!

3 steps and a mindset for improved play:

1.  Know your game (fitting is the perfect start) - play your game. Don’t press to do what others do. 

2. Focus on simplification of play (refuse to compound errors) fairways and greens in as few shots as possible - no need to be a hero. 

3. Press hard creating a superb short game. 

~Mindset (patience - allow it to happen)

If you are struggling, You are simply pressing because you need some “definitives”.  Get a fitting, know your ball flight, know your capabilities. 

That way you aren’t “trying to find” something. You just rinse and repeat - praise the monotony of boring golf. 

I say that because “trying harder” is actually a negative. Your best swings will always be your practice swings - why? - BC you aren’t worried about the practice swing. 

Iron specs (7.0 X-Stiff/Standard L/L)

Driver specs (9.5*/X-Stiff)

right-handed

Huntsville, AL

H.I. +1.5

This has been the hardest year for me to gauge my game since I began playing about 20 years ago.
First an elbow injury that put me on the shelf for 6-7 weeks, and the entire the entire covid situation limited both my play and practice.
The biggest factor however was just not being able to concentrate or even enjoy the few rounds I did get to play because my mom had gotten really sick just after the holidays. I live 700 miles away from my family, and I was back and forth for weeks at a time trying to do what I could to help her, and be of assistance to my two sisters.
God finally took her 2 weeks ago, and yesterday was the first day I felt up to posting again. I’m stuck up here on Long Island until Sunday because of the quarantine travel ban  thing between SC and NY without my clubs, because I had no desire to bring them or play.
Each day I feel a little better, and am just starting to feel an urge to really start playing again when I get back home. I’ll probably dive in head first, playing even more than I normally would, just in an attempt to keep my mind occupied.
Why am I telling all of you this?
In a way it’s to thank you. This place is wonderful, and I appreciate the friendly way everyone here interacts with others. So many other sites are very different. I told you I hadn’t posted in a while, but I can’t tell you how many nights the last few weeks I’ve read this thread and the what are you buying one. They helped take my mind off things and even gave me a few smiles during a very hard time.
Thanks for that.

So sorry for your loss, GS. As a baby boomer, I have lost both my parents. I just hope that your family sticks together and continues life with each other, albeit, 700 miles apart. I am glad you are a part of the MGS community. This forum provides more than just help on your golf game. We have “certified” clergy on board to help when you need it. Now get out there and play some go.f.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
Tour Edge Exotics EXS(11.5*)w/ Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue Regular; 3W & 5W Cobra King F8 w/ Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue Regular shafts; Tour Edge CBX119 22* Hybrid w/Project X Evenflo Regular shaft; Wilson Staff D-7 5-PW + GW + SW w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts; Cleveland RTX Zipcore LW(58*) w/DG Spinner shaft. Putter: Bellum Winmore 707; Bag: Cobra Ultralight Cart bag, Peaccoat Blue.

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

Shot a 43/42:85 yesterday and got paid for my only birdie, on the Par4 #18. Popped my 3 Wood to within 142 yards of the pin, then struck my 6 iron like a rocket to about 31 feet, finishing with a downhill slider into the cup! Great way to finish the round!

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

UGH!  Final day of the club championship today and I have an 11:40 tee time with a forecast of 104 degrees today.  Going to be a brutal day on the links.  Planning on wearing white shirt, wide brim hat, carry plenty to hydrate with, a cooler with ice, and a cooling towel to wrap around my neck to stay comfortable enough to give it my best.  I am in 6th place for the over 65 group and, while I have no expectations of finishing top dog gross, I have a fairly decent chance of ending up with low net if I can play well today.  Of course, there's always the wild card that I can't control and that is if one of the high handicap players shoots very well.  That's the problem being an 8 handicap --- not good enough to compete against the scratch golfer and not enough handicap to beat the high handicappers at the net game.  Oh well.  It's my favorite tournament of the season and I always enjoy it, regardless of how well or how poorly I might play.  Today, I'm paired with good friends and, heat aside, look forward to an enjoyable afternoon.  Looking to go low today!  😄 News at eleven!

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

UGH!  Final day of the club championship today and I have an 11:40 tee time with a forecast of 104 degrees today.  Going to be a brutal day on the links.  Planning on wearing white shirt, wide brim hat, carry plenty to hydrate with, a cooler with ice, and a cooling towel to wrap around my neck to stay comfortable enough to give it my best.  I am in 6th place for the over 65 group and, while I have no expectations of finishing top dog gross, I have a fairly decent chance of ending up with low net if I can play well today.  Of course, there's always the wild card that I can't control and that is if one of the high handicap players shoots very well.  That's the problem being an 8 handicap --- not good enough to compete against the scratch golfer and not enough handicap to beat the high handicappers at the net game.  Oh well.  It's my favorite tournament of the season and I always enjoy it, regardless of how well or how poorly I might play.  Today, I'm paired with good friends and, heat aside, look forward to an enjoyable afternoon.  Looking to go low today!   News at eleven!

Keep the faith, and hydrate.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

UGH!  Final day of the club championship today and I have an 11:40 tee time with a forecast of 104 degrees today.  Going to be a brutal day on the links.  Planning on wearing white shirt, wide brim hat, carry plenty to hydrate with, a cooler with ice, and a cooling towel to wrap around my neck to stay comfortable enough to give it my best.  I am in 6th place for the over 65 group and, while I have no expectations of finishing top dog gross, I have a fairly decent chance of ending up with low net if I can play well today.  Of course, there's always the wild card that I can't control and that is if one of the high handicap players shoots very well.  That's the problem being an 8 handicap --- not good enough to compete against the scratch golfer and not enough handicap to beat the high handicappers at the net game.  Oh well.  It's my favorite tournament of the season and I always enjoy it, regardless of how well or how poorly I might play.  Today, I'm paired with good friends and, heat aside, look forward to an enjoyable afternoon.  Looking to go low today!   News at eleven!
As Harvey Penick would say, when conditions are tough, make sure to take your time. An extra few seconds to catch your breath or look at a shot could be all the difference today. Play well!

Take Dead Aim

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

19 minutes ago, MattF said:

Shot a stinky 91, but there's a good reason. I had too many shots I needed a 9 iron for and this happened on the 2nd tee.

481156741_9iron2.jpg.c17a718aff56ae69aa22d59be4f5b067.jpg783695121_9iron.jpg.e2a3a908c8acc0fa1dfb4dc1a30dd627.jpg

Nooooooo. Anything happen or just random break?

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

23 hours ago, gavinski91 said:

..tends to play fairly slow, and we were paired up with an older couple who were also quite slow, so I think the long day and the heat as the day went on contributed to the collapse...

Yeah same things get to me, too ... I like to walk and really there's only soooo much standing around that a person can do before starting to lose your rhythm and focus..... 

But otoh it's a "good" complaint to have .. especially these crazy daze........

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grip on both)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

3 hours ago, dlow206 said:

Played a round today with @Thin2win. Really good golfer, there is a lot I can learn from his game.

Had the best ball striking day of the season and shot a 99. When I struggle with my irons, I usually have a two way miss, either low and left or an out of nowhere big push right. Today, my iron shots had a much higher trajectory with a good amount of spin, to the point where my short irons landed on the green and then stopped in its tracks. 

Lag putting wasn't so good, needs some work. 

Driver was mostly good, had a few pulls off the tee, which I hate, and then a few skied balls. But also had some nice drives as well. I tend to swing out of my shoes these days with driver, which I probably should calm down on. I'm not a huge hitter like some of you guys, but I hit it far enough that I don't need to swing out of my shoes.

Chris is a great guy!!  He put up with my play last year in Spokane and this year in Spokane and Circling Raven in Idaho.  I wish I had his length off the tee; my game would be so much better.  

Glad you two had a great time.  I'll have to make it over there one of these days.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Saturday was so-so.  Shot 82 with 2 doubles; just lost my focus and made a couple bad swings.  We teed off at 9:15 and it was already hot; right at 100º when we finished.

Today was better, but still had a double.  My wife and I played with one of the ladies we play with quite a bit, but her husband was out of town so she brought her uncle.  It was his first time out playing this year.  Play was slower than I like, and I got off to a bad start.  

Shot 77.   +6 on the front nine for a 43, but shot -1 on the back nine... 34.   Best nine hole score on the back nine in several years; all pars and one birdie.  I also lipped out a birdie putt on one of the two holes I need for the 2020 Birdie Challenge.  Grrrr.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

40 minutes ago, Lacassem said:

Nooooooo. Anything happen or just random break?

Just random. The ball went 151 yards pin high left and the head went about 50 yards centre right.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

4 minutes ago, MattF said:

Just random. The ball went 151 yards pin high left and the head went about 50 yards centre right.

Sooooo birdie?

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

Final hole of a Nassau today and my partner and I get a stroke off the other two. I skied my 3W right and had to punch out to a lay up area as I could not get to the green from my lie. I then took a full swing on my Zipcore 58* (70 yd from Pin) Landing it short, about 20’ from the pin. One of my opponents (Hcap 1) was lying 2 just off the green and drilled a birdie! So my partner said that they wouldn’t win if I drilled my putt. They all laughed then I drilled it 20’ uphill into the cup. Game Over! No blood on the last 6 hole nassau.

Shot a 41/45:86 today with 3 penalties and no birdies.

38-38 76 today -

Learning the D7’s and hit several really nice iron shots with them including 5 irons. I’m a solid 1/2 club longer than with my G30’s.

Hit some squirrelly ones and it took a few holes to settle into driver lofted down but as I settled in I made 3 birdies

Taylor Made Stealth 2 10.5 Diamana S plus 60  Aldila  R flex   - 42.25 inches 

SMT 4 wood bassara R flex, four wood head, 3 wood shaft

Ping G410 7, 9 wood  Alta 65 R flex

Srixon ZX5 MK II  5-GW - UST recoil Dart 65 R flex

India 52,56 (60 pending)  UST recoil 75's R flex  

Evon roll ER 5 32 inches

It's our offseason so auditioning candidates - looking for that right mix of low spin long, more spin around the greens - TBD   

Final round of the club championship wound up today.  I struggled on the front 9 (we started on 10) playing the more difficult course and shooting +7.  Front side much better and came in with a +2 on that 9 for an 81.  I "think" I'll wind up taking 2nd low net for First Flight 65+ Division.   Temps did not reach the 102 forecast, but they got close.  We were much more humid than usual for this area and we had a 10 minute fairly hard rainfall during the round.

16 minutes ago, silver & black said:

37/41 for a  78. We played the last four holes in a down pour...lol. I had a good round going and didn't want to quit. My brother wasn't happy, lol.

Glad ya stuck it out nice round!

Check out my reviews:

WITB:

Shot a stinky 91, but there's a good reason. I had too many shots I needed a 9 iron for and this happened on the 2nd tee.

481156741_9iron2.jpg.c17a718aff56ae69aa22d59be4f5b067.jpg783695121_9iron.jpg.e2a3a908c8acc0fa1dfb4dc1a30dd627.jpg

I think I'll be standing well behind you when we play in September.

Left Hand orientation

:taylormade-small:SIM 2 D Max with Fujikura Air Speeder Shaft 

Cobra  Radspeed 3W/RIptide Shaft
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*

Cobra Speed Zone 6-GP/Recoil ESX 460 F3 Shafts 

:titelist-small: SM7 54* Wedge

:ping-small: Glide 3.0  60* Wedge

:odyssey-small: O Works putter

:ShotScope: V3
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 

EZGO TXT 48v cart
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain: And  BAG Boy

Golf Balls: Vice Pro Plus 

2020 Official Teste:SuperSpeed: Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

2019 Official Tester :ping-small:  410 Driver

2018 Official Tester :wilson-small: C300

3 hours ago, MattF said:

... I would say too funny, but ironic would be more apropos. Started off today with birdie, par, par, birdie, par, par and hit 9 iron on every one of those holes LOL. 20 mph winds so rode it or hit some knockdown shots into it and clearly I would have been at a huge disadvantage without my 9 iron! I hope yours gets fixed soon! 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

11 hours ago, Lacassem said:

Sooooo birdie?

Negative. Had to chip on and 2 putt.

In the bag:
Driver: :titelist-small: TSR2 Project X HZRDUS Black 5.5
Fairway: :callaway-small: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Soft X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

38-38 76 today -

Learning the D7’s and hit several really nice iron shots with them including 5 irons. I’m a solid 1/2 club longer than with my G30’s.

Hit some squirrelly ones and it took a few holes to settle into driver lofted down but as I settled in I made 3 birdies

Smooth round Rev, I am glad the D7’s are working....can’t wait to get your comparison between the CB’s and Forged.

Tour Edge Exotics EXS(11.5*)w/ Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue Regular; 3W & 5W Cobra King F8 w/ Mitsubishi Tense ck Blue Regular shafts; Tour Edge CBX119 22* Hybrid w/Project X Evenflo Regular shaft; Wilson Staff D-7 5-PW + GW + SW w/UST Mamiya Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts; Cleveland RTX Zipcore LW(58*) w/DG Spinner shaft. Putter: Bellum Winmore 707; Bag: Cobra Ultralight Cart bag, Peaccoat Blue.

This past Friday started a nice stretch for me.  I played Friday, Sunday and get to play again for work on Wednesday and Thursday!  Friday I played the course right next door and played ok - didn't quite have it all working, but was able to still score fairly well.  Ended up shooting 75.

On Sunday, I played one of the nicer courses in the area and had one of the best tee to green performances I can remember.  Putting was a bit off and I did not execute on many birdie chances that were inside 15 feet, however was able to shoot +1, 73 for the day.  Had a great finish on the 18th.  Pulled my lob wedge 3rd shot to bunker and only had about 8 feet of green to work with, landed it perfectly on fringe and rolled in for a bird on the par 5.

8/14 fairways

12/18 greens

31 putts

The course Wednesday is a very brutal course off the tee so I may try to play many more hybrids from the tee to keep in play.  Usually I end up shooting mid 80's there because of so many penalties.   Should be fun regardless.

Edited by juspoole

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"