MmmmmmBuddy

How'd you play?

Like dog-poo again. 91. Freaking horrible. I didn’t hit ANYTHING well today. Absolutely worthless round.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

5 minutes ago, azstu324 said:

I did it!! Finally broke 80 after 2 years. It was a goal in 2018 that didn't quite come to fruition. Made 80 a bunch of times but couldn't quite "break on through to the other side" emoji445.png.

Funny thing was that I didn't feel like I was playing all that spectacularly.. but consistency was the key. Also, I found a new go-to when 80 yds out, on in to about 25 yds away. Nice low bump n scoot with a PW. This shot was absolutely money and way more repeatable and controllable than going high with my 60°. Hits the green, takes a couple quick skips and then stops on a dime!

inCollage_20190622_124649540.jpeg

the more I practice, the luckier I seem to get..

Congrats!!

4/14 fir
10/18 gir
26 putts. 
Couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn for the first 6 holes. 3 over after 4 with no end in sight to my nightmare. Decided on after 6 that I was going to grind out a score no matter what. Proceeded to play last 13 holes 5 under. Wish it was always that easy to flip a switch. 

Jeez. The only five under I’ve ever been is with balls under water, or five under BOGEY golf, or an 85!!!!! Wow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 6

Played the course I grew up on today with Dad. It was a way to just relax after weeks of studying for a promotional exam.

Tomorrow, it’s early with my brother in law at his club.

Today was my day to put the Tour Edge CBX119 Hybrid through its paces. Lots of good info to share for my Stage 1.

We did not keep score just for the purpose of going to play. I Hit 6/9 greens and had 14 putts and two birdies. Fun day and hopefully that carries over to tomorrow where it’s slightly more competitive.

IMG_6888.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 9

I did it!! Finally broke 80 after 2 years. It was a goal in 2018 that didn't quite come to fruition. Made 80 a bunch of times but couldn't quite "break on through to the other side" .

Funny thing was that I didn't feel like I was playing all that spectacularly.. but consistency was the key. Also, I found a new go-to when 80 yds out, on in to about 25 yds away. Nice low bump n scoot with a PW. This shot was absolutely money and way more repeatable and controllable than going high with my 60°. Hits the green, takes a couple quick skips and then stops on a dime!

inCollage_20190622_124649540.jpeg.d0e6c78a530bde0725d86e58848fea09.jpeg

Congratulations

Un-bloody-conscious!

I still can't believe it but I shot a 79! 57% FIR 33% GIR 30 putts.

1205156080_WindmillLakes06-22-1979.thumb.png.4ed603f1a13d8acac1ab62cf39ccd9d0.png

Awesome! Congrats!

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 2

Way to go MattF!

• Like 1

Un-bloody-conscious!

1205156080_WindmillLakes06-22-1979.thumb.png.4ed603f1a13d8acac1ab62cf39ccd9d0.png
I did it!! Finally broke 80 after 2 years. It was a goal in 2018 that didn't quite come to fruition. Made 80 a bunch of times but couldn't quite "break on through to the other side" .

Congrats on the rounds guys!

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 2

My round today was just terrible. I couldn't hit an iron to save my life. Drove the ball decent hitting 7/14 fairways but only hit 2 GIR. Ended with a mediocre 44/43. After today's round I anxiously await the lynx prowler vt irons. I think a change is needed as I have been in a funk with the A-Tours lately.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 4
  • Sad 3

Un-bloody-conscious!

Congratulations on the phenomenal rounds guys!

Sent from my SM-G955U using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 2

Shot a 41/48:89 today with one birdie......ugh! The heat, high humidity & wet conditions made it really tough. Just like yesterday, the heat got the best of me.

Definitely humidity, been terrible in central Florida also.

On 6/21/2019 at 1:56 PM, M. Parsons said:

Also, hit the longest 5i of my life at 234, which wasn't a good thing. Also hit my 8i 181 on a 165 par 3.

Dang, got the bomb crew out here!

• Like 2

Hit up a really short/cheap course with a buddy yesterday, 5 triples really set me back 🤪 approach game and putting were the best they've been in a while, but really inflated the score with some poor club selection off the tee.

But hey, great day to get out and enjoy the beautiful day!

• Like 5