MmmmmmBuddy

How'd you play?

Our Sponsors

Well Done sir. Always nice to finally break through. Now just stop thinking about the score so much, and you should be under 80 much more....

I agree 100%, congrats, and please play under the influence more, you will shoot better, or at least feel better!

Well done, Matt.

I had 72 this morning with two birds and two bogeys, the same score that I had Sunday although I hit the ball much better today.

I only hit 9 greens so there is a lot of room for improvement.

Bob is warming up for the Spring Season, Nike Tour, Nationwide Tour beware, Marine Ringer incoming.

Bob felt like Bob of old this morning. Shot a three under par 69 which could have been a 65 or 66 had I not left some early putts a foot short on dewy greens.

Warming up on the range I felt a rhythm to my swing from PW to Driver that I haven't felt in at least six months. Maybe it's the weight I've lost on my pre-reunion diet? :)

Not ready for any tour but not feeling 71 either, at least today. Life is good!

Bob

The golf gods got me back for boasting about my 78. I played a round yesterday with my dad and hit every iron shot like I'd never picked up a club before. Literally topped everything or, at best, hit giant blocks to the right. Hopefully I can go find something in the dirt this weekend so I can play next week.

I shot one of the weirdest rounds of 2 over yesterday. 4 birdies and 2 bogeys, but I was absolutely killing the ball. I hit one drive 340 (downhill) but 100 yards left because of the wind. Luckily I was in another fairway with an open shot to the green but I had not idea what club to hit because i didn't know the distance. 100 is my best guess because of how short my LW was and how close my SW was when I tried it again for practice just to see the distance.

http://jamo1358.webs.com/Rounds/20100415-p5.html

Rolled the new Bettinardi almost fresh from the UPS truck today. It really seems to agree with my stroke.

New Nikent ARC wedges are another story. We need to spend some more time together.

Made a cool trade though. Callaway iMix Fti driver (mine) for a mint Pro Plat Laguna Mid Slant. Didn't need another Cameron, but I don't own a laguna so why not. :)

An unremarkable two over par 74 this morning with two bogeys and no birdies.

The putts wouldn't drop and two poor chips caused the bogeys. It also didn't help that the temperature dropped from 64 to 54 with strong winds and cloudy skies a couple of holes into my round and all I had on was shorts and a golf shirt.

I guess I'll have to put a spare windshirt in the bag.

Bob felt like Bob of old this morning. Shot a three under par 69 which could have been a 65 or 66 had I not left some early putts a foot short on dewy greens.

Warming up on the range I felt a rhythm to my swing from PW to Driver that I haven't felt in at least six months. Maybe it's the weight I've lost on my pre-reunion diet? :)

Not ready for any tour but not feeling 71 either, at least today. Life is good!

Bob

Great round Bob, have you ever won your club's championship?

Great round Bob, have you ever won your club's championship?

No, John I have not. In fact, I haven't entered into any events since my return to the game in 2005. We have some terrific players at our club and there's no way I could compete at the tees they play from. I just don't have the length anymore.

I like to say I was the club champion at the TPC back in 1999. I was the second member to join and the first and only other was 85 at the time. :)

Week 3 of my little league is in the books, and Results are getting better. One over par this week. 2 Bogies, and one bird. Putted well, and hit the ball really well. just can't seem to chip or pitch at all right now.... oh well. It's coming.

I shot 1 under a couple of days ago. 3 birdies and 2 disappointing bogeys.

Played lousy yesterday...a bad arthritis day! A four over 76.

No rhythm at all. Snappers and blocks off the tee and less than solid iron play. Not too good around the greens either except for a couple of par saving 20 footers.

We had some heavy downpours on the front nine which despite a covered cart got my grips wet. I couldn't keep my hands dry even though I had multiple towels. Polyester towels really suck!

I hit balls after the round and eventually got straightened out but my body was fighting me. There's always tomorrow. :unsure:

Yeah I wish my bad days looked like a 76 lol. I can't seem to shoot anything other than 83 recently. For about the last 4 months thats been my game and I'll either have a horrible front 9 and great back 9 or something like that. I can't wait to go play in Hawaii in 2 weeks just because I love playing over there.

Yeah I wish my bad days looked like a 76 lol. I can't seem to shoot anything other than 83 recently. For about the last 4 months thats been my game and I'll either have a horrible front 9 and great back 9 or something like that. I can't wait to go play in Hawaii in 2 weeks just because I love playing over there.

Have fun and bring us back lots of pictures!

Hey thanks man an I will. I never seem to take any pictures of golf courses when I go over there so this year I will be sure to.

Yesterday was one of the rare days in Oregon when the sun was out and my daughter was at school and I was not working so....... to the golf course I go. Strange round. I hit it like poo, chipped even worse, but didn't score too terribly. +5 for 18, with a triple on a short par 3. I did make an eagle on a really short par 4 though. 244 with a small green. (I know, its really a par 3, but on the card, it says 4). 15* hybrid to 12 feet, and made the putt. Someday I will put it all together.

I shot 1 under a couple of days ago. 3 birdies and 2 disappointing bogeys.

Shot another 1 under a couple days ago. I was flaring every drive right but ended up with 4 birdies and 3 bogeys, and it was on 18 holes this time. Then I shot a 6 over yesterday, but I wasn't really paying attention most of the time. That's what I get for playing with friends I guess.