MmmmmmBuddy

How'd you play?

Had another good day of a 75. And one 3 hole stretch of bogie, double, bogie, gahhh, but the rest of the day was even..

• Like 6

Great round! I had a similar experience my last round. After finally physically recovering from a second hip replacement surgery, I was playing my best rond in five years. I was playing in three hole stretches, per the advice of my pro, so that I wouldn't get ahead of myself or start thinking of a potential final score. Unfortunately, I finished +6 on the last four holes to finish at 82. Not bad for my current 14.9 hcp!

Sent from my SM-T597V using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 5

Had to fight to a 79, with a solid back, but crappy front, sheesh!

• Like 5

Played a muni near my office today with rock hard fairways and rock hard slow greens. I ate the place up with a smooth 65 that did not involve me me hitting much more than a four iron and a wedge. Love the two 300 + 4 irons I hit downhill off the tee. And nothing beats driver SW into two par 5s. My ego will be deflated when I play my home club tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

9/14 fir

14/18 gir

32 putts

Back was finally ok to play again. It’s sore but I cold swing. Hopefully it stays that way as I have tourney Saturday & Sunday. Hit the ball really well, just couldn’t get anything to drop. When my back goes out I have to really exaggerate body movements to get the ball to go anywhere. It works great. Just wonder why I can’t do it when I can swing freely. Such a fun game we play. 

• Like 8

84 (44/40), 36% FIR, 39% GIR and 34 putts at my home course. This was the maiden voyage for my Ping G410 and I’m very pleased with my setup. I finished 18 with a crushed drive, saucy 54° to 5 feet and I drained the birdie putt so it was a positive finish to the round!

• Like 7

47 minutes ago, yungkory said:

10/14 fir
10/18 gir
40 PUTTS?!?!

I don't even know.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

Try a wedge or a 3 wood or something 😱

Good luck to everyone playing this weekend! Hope the weather is great

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, THEZIPR23 said:

Try a wedge or a 3 wood or something 😱

At this point I'm ready to bring out the Flash to putt!

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

10/14 fir
10/18 gir
40 PUTTS?!?!

I don't even know.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using MyGolfSpy mobile app

About 20 years or so ago I was playing a round with my wife, my dad and her dad. I was just starting to control my golf ball and I was anxious to show how "good" I was. I shot a smooth 80 with 40 putts! It stings to this very day This is a hard game :)

• Like 4

I shot a messed up 79. 4 drives under 125 yards with shortest being 25 yards. Chipped in twice from about 30 yards out and hit 3 fairways and 3 GIR.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

• Like 6

16 hours ago, Jmikecpa said:

Played a muni near my office today with rock hard fairways and rock hard slow greens. I ate the place up with a smooth 65 that did not involve me me hitting much more than a four iron and a wedge. Love the two 300 + 4 irons I hit downhill off the tee. And nothing beats driver SW into two par 5s. My ego will be deflated when I play my home club tomorrow.

I need that kind of muni near me 😁😂😅

MDGolfHacker

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Wedgie said:

I shot a messed up 79. 4 drives under 125 yards with shortest being 25 yards. Chipped in twice from about 30 yards out and hit 3 fairways and 3 GIR.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy

I'd like to shoot a messed up 79😁😅😂. Usually when I mess up, triple digits come into play🤦‍♂️

MDGolfHacker

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)

... 1 under. Pulled a 2 iron but just barely cleared the tree guarding the whole left side of the fairway off the first tee and left me 97 yds to an accessible pin. Birdied the hole. 2nd hole I pushed/sliced a drive so bad it was going either in the DEEP heather or maybe the other fairway needing a drop or a zero look at my hole ... but it bounced off a tree 40 yards back into my fairway. I knew it was gonna be a good day. 😇

Edited by chisag
  • Like 9
  • Off Topic 1

1 hour ago, Krispy said:

Shot my first round of even golf. Only down side was that I was 3 under going into the 16th. Pressure got to me!

Sent from my SM-G892A using MyGolfSpy mobile app

wow off 11 thats great golf- maybe break par next time.

• Like 1

Played in the inter club match today at Highland Creek golf club in Charlotte. It was the best round I’ve played in a very very long time. I’ve been struggling the last 2 months with getting off to a bad start, and finishing off the front and back with good scores. I’ve been scoring like 46-37, or 45-39, so I am figuring some things out, but not enough to call it a good round. Today was different. I started with Birdie, and played really good all day. I finished with 4 birdies and 3 bogeys. 37-34=71. I wish I could bottle up the game I had today and bring it every time I play. Hit them well guys, there are still good rounds out there, we just need to find them. 

• Like 4

+10 on 18 tonight. Got lucky and couldve been 91. Case of the pulls and lucky to keep it in bounds. Lucky I had decent looks after puling it. 27 putts 75% up/downs.  

• Like 5

wow off 11 thats great golf- maybe break par next time.
Lets just say I was playing particularly well. Not too often am I making multiple 20+ foot putts. Hopefully its a sign of things to come!

Sent from my SM-G892A using MyGolfSpy mobile app

• Like 3