:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 4-GW UST Mamiya Recoil 680 F4
:cleveland-small: Smartsole S
:yes-small: Tracy
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls::Snell: MTB-X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

Testing: :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 4-GW Project X Catalyst 80 6.0

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the Queen🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

Got out for a round yesterday, weather was fantastic, and only the lowest spots on the course were really soft. Shot 78, 38-40 with 3 birdies, one was a chip in. Well the cups were raised, but I was dead center

It's still golf to me, don't be a grump.

Take Dead Aim

• Like 7

1 hour ago, MattF said:

Unfortunately I had a 4 some behind me.

Bummer.  Some days the sequencing and manner in which groups play just never flows well. 

• Like 2

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver | Official 2019 MGS Tester

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:ping-small: G410 Irons 4-UW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter

Bummer.  Some days the sequencing and manner in which groups play just never flows well. 
That's often the responsibility of the starter and pro shop staff. There's courses I avoid due to ignorant first tee workers, I can provide stories but don't want to derail the feed.

Take Dead Aim

• Like 2

Played 9 unimpressive holes. A few decent drives w Ping G410 Plus though, I’m really liking this more each time out.
Unfortunately my last outing for a week or 2. I felt uncomfortable not w guys in our groups but others who are crowding around waiting for their Tee Times. Starters and Rangers told them a few times to “separate” but there’s the 80/20 rule.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 9

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Ping G410 Plus

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead

Irons; Ping G410 5-SW & Mizno 919 Hot Metal 5-SW

Putter; Waaay too many to list

I played very well today, striped my irons, hit 13 greens, went 35-37, 72. Par was 71 on this course - a very solid round.

• Like 7

Ping G410 - set at 12 degrees, fade setting - Fujikura Motore X R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood

G30 6-PW -  Aerotech FT 500 shafts

SCOR 48,52,56,60

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them

Played Plantation Palms today shooting 43/45:88 no birdies today. PP is owned by the same as Pebble Creek but is a longer course.

• Like 6

Driver: Tour Edge Exotics EXS w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrids: Tour Edge CBX 119 4H(22*)  with Project X Evenflo regular shaft Irons: Wilson Staff D7 5 - PW w/Recoil 460 regular shafts Wedges: Wilson D7 GW(48*) & SW(54*) Cobra King F8 LW(58*)all wedges have Recoil 460 regular shafts Putter: 33" Bellum-Winmore 707 putter Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).

Played Plantation Palms today shooting 43/45:88 no birdies today. PP is owned by the same as Pebble Creek but is a longer course.

Driver: Tour Edge Exotics EXS w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3W(14.5*) & 5W(18.5*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft Hybrids: Tour Edge CBX 119 4H(22*)  with Project X Evenflo regular shaft Irons: Wilson Staff D7 5 - PW w/Recoil 460 regular shafts Wedges: Wilson D7 GW(48*) & SW(54*) Cobra King F8 LW(58*)all wedges have Recoil 460 regular shafts Putter: 33" Bellum-Winmore 707 putter Bag: Cobra Ultralite Cart Bag(Peacoat Blue).

Played my home course yesterday, beautiful weather and I attacked the course with a swing change that I could not practice before the round 😲 Sounds kind of stupid right????

Let me explain...I've been following Danny Maude for about a year and he makes a lot of sense and has helped me immensely cut down on loosing the ball to the right. I was watching one of Danny's lesson on Youtube and saw this guy in the up next file and so I decide to watch this guys lesson ( he's a PGA Pro instructor ). I thought he was a complete idiot at first and then I was trying to figure out if he was a comedian. So I watched a few more of his lessons and tips...and I started to buy into his craziness🤪. Went out in the backyard last Sunday and tried swinging the club as he instructs hitting wiffle golf balls. The swing felt odd like any swing change will but the next time I try this new swing is yesterday on the first tee! I hit a low draw right down the middle of the fairway 276 yards measured by Arccos ( rarely hit a draw ) second shot arccos told me to hit 9 iron and I air mailed it 15 feet right over the top of the flag! Well that told me I was going to club down on my yardages if this continues. And it did! Eagled the par 5 4th hole with two spectacular shots Driver, 3 wood within 12 feet of the hole. Ended up shooting an 84 which is not great but a good round for me. I think I might be on to something that is going to make me a much better golfer and I want to give this guy the credit.

Tom Saguto out of  Pawleys Island, SC   Saguto golf check out his videos on YouTube entertaining even if you don't need help with your swing.

• Like 6

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4  The ONLY One Length Contestant!  Follow me on Twitter and Instagram and Facebook #TeamCobraONE

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 10.5* Driver 14gm wieght in back, 14.5* Fairway,  18.5* Fairway   All with Tensei CK Blue R set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 21.5* Hybrid Project X CATALYST 80 6.0

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 5 + 6   KBS Tour 80 R

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 7, 8, 9  KBS Tour 90 R                                     Lamkin Crossline Cord Connect Black Mid-size plus 2 wraps

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE P, G, S  KBS Wedge

:cobra-small: King Black ONE 60*  VO8*      True Temper Dynamic Gold Black

:cameron-small:  Special Select Newport 2  34" :scotty-small: Matador grip                                                                                

:bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS  Align XL    All in a :cobra-small:  Masters Staff Bag  or  SpeedZone stand bag

:titelist-small: Staff Bag  Full set of :titelist-small: Clubs on sidelines for at least 8 weeks of COBRACONNECTCHALLENGE4 #MGSCOBRA2020

Tested :bridgestone-small: Prototype Balls       Tour B RXS                Tested:image.png.8e77a45b1fe8c9cfb7c2a61386f855a5.pngBlack Cat irons 5 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Regular +0.5" 1* upright                         

:Arccos:                                                                                                                                                                      697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

Played my home course yesterday, beautiful weather and I attacked the course with a swing change that I could not practice before the round  Sounds kind of stupid right????
Let me explain...I've been following Danny Maude for about a year and he makes a lot of sense and has helped me immensely cut down on loosing the ball to the right. I was watching one of Danny's lesson on Youtube and saw this guy in the up next file and so I decide to watch this guys lesson ( he's a PGA Pro instructor ). I thought he was a complete idiot at first and then I was trying to figure out if he was a comedian. So I watched a few more of his lessons and tips...and I started to buy into his craziness🤪. Went out in the backyard last Sunday and tried swinging the club as he instructs hitting wiffle golf balls. The swing felt odd like any swing change will but the next time I try this new swing is yesterday on the first tee! I hit a low draw right down the middle of the fairway 276 yards measured by Arccos ( rarely hit a draw ) second shot arccos told me to hit 9 iron and I air mailed it 15 feet right over the top of the flag! Well that told me I was going to club down on my yardages if this continues. And it did! Eagled the par 5 4th hole with two spectacular shots Driver, 3 wood within 12 feet of the hole. Ended up shooting an 84 which is not great but a good round for me. I think I might be on to something that is going to make me a much better golfer and I want to give this guy the credit.
Tom Saguto out of  Pawleys Island, SC   Saguto golf check out his videos on YouTube entertaining even if you don't need help with your swing.

Thanks I'll have to watch him. BTW both my wife and I have been subscribed to Danny Maude for over a year. I enjoy the simple tips he espouses.

Sent from my iPad using MyGolfSpy
  • Like 3

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

:cobra-small: F Max 5 wood

:ping-small:  9 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*
:wilson-small: C300 4i-GP
:cleveland-small:  Wedges RTX 3.0: 52*, 56*
:ping-small: EYE 2 Wedge 60*

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain:

:SuperSpeed: Official Tester 2020   Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

3 hours ago, THEZIPR23 said:

7/14 FIR

14/18 GIR

28 putts

Well I guess if it’s going to be the last round for awhile might as well make it a memorable one. Ties my lowest round at my club and missed a 7 footer for birdie on 16 and a 9 footer on 18. Driver was a mess but irons were incredible. Even when I missed the club face it ended up on green with birdie putt. 

Every course that was open is now shut down effective tomorrow. I get it and I don’t at the same time. But watching the group in front of me play today it is understandable. 5 guys, not even close to 6 feet, pulling pins, basically playing like there is nothing going on. 🤦‍♂️ SMH

Hell of a way to cap off the covid 19 season. It's unfortunate that people can't fall in line, and force the government's hand and ruining it for everyone else. Probably the same reason we're going to have a curfew on the weekends starting tonight

• Like 5

Driver: :taylormade-small: SIM Max 10.5 Fujikura Ventus Blue 6S

3w/5w: :callaway-small: XR16 Fujikura Speeder Evo 565 S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Forged Nippon Modus 3 Tour 105 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX 4 50.10 | 54.10 | 60.09 Nippon Modus 115 Wedge

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER5 BGT Stability Tour

Ball: :bridgestone-small: Tour B XS

Shot an 85 on Wednesday. Weird round. 46 on front. 39 on the back. One triple. One bird. Hit ten fairways with the driver. was 5 for 5 out of the traps. 39 puts. Go figure. Courses around here shut down on Friday until further notice. Need to work on my putting. Appears I will have the needed time.

• Like 5

Retired Army aviator. 2 Vietnam tours flying Hueys.

Another 80 (38/42). Went bogey-par-bogey-bogey to finish! Ugh!

On a VERY bright note, I hit 11/13 fairways with the Honma, one of the misses being right where I aimed, but it went through the fairway, long!

IMG_1203.JPGIMG_1204.PNG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 9

Driver: :honma: TR20 460, :Fuji: Ventus Black 70X

Fwy: :titelist-small: TS3, 15*, Veylix Rome 888 X

Hybrid: :callaway-small: X2 Hot Pro, 20*, :Fuji: Rombax 8D07HB TM27 X

Irons: :honma:TR20 Tour P 4/5, Tour V 6-10, Dynamic Gold X100

Wedges: Vega VW-06 50*/54*/58*, Dynamic Gold S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Platinum M5 HT Mallet, 36"

341 and 337, that's hitting some 's. 

Those two were down wind, of course, and on the 341 I hit the backside of a mound that kicked it out down the fairway. The one on 18 was murdered, no mound, and even went into the rough. Our courses are dead flat, so I don’t have any up-or-downhill.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• Like 5

Driver: :honma: TR20 460, :Fuji: Ventus Black 70X

Fwy: :titelist-small: TS3, 15*, Veylix Rome 888 X

Hybrid: :callaway-small: X2 Hot Pro, 20*, :Fuji: Rombax 8D07HB TM27 X

Irons: :honma:TR20 Tour P 4/5, Tour V 6-10, Dynamic Gold X100

Wedges: Vega VW-06 50*/54*/58*, Dynamic Gold S400

Putter: :seemore-small: Platinum M5 HT Mallet, 36"

Couldn't get out here in Illinois. I can't wait until this is all over and I can play some golf! The itch is real! 

On bright side news, I shot 62 in Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2008 😀

• Like 8

In my bag:

Driver:  :Hogan: Ben Hogan GS53 10.5* Stiff Mitsubishi tensei blue

3 Wood: :adams-small: Insight BUL Stiff

Hybrid:  :Sub70: 939x Hybrid UST 680 recoil shaft stiff

Irons: :Sub70: 699 irons  KBS tour 90 v Stiff 

52 Deg:cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0

56 deg: :cleveland-small: Reg 588 tour action

60 Deg: :cleveland-small: 588 RTX 2.0

Putter:bettinardi-small: Studio Stock #3 (Winn 1.32 Pro x grip)

Rangefinder: :CaddyTek: Caddytek V2

Check out my MyGolfSpy 2020 Forum Official Tester: Ben Hogan GS53 Driver

Couldn't get out here in Illinois. I can't wait until this is all over and I can play some golf! The itch is real! 
On bright side news, I shot 62 in Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2008 
I've been driving down to Indiana to play.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Driver:  :ping-small: G400 (8*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Fairway:   :ping-small: G400 (14.5*) with Diamana Kai'li X-stiff

Irons: :ping-small: Crossover 3 iron (19*) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shaft

:titelist-small: AP3 (4/5) and AP2 (6-PW) with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Wedges: Scor 50*, 54*, and 58* with TT Dynamic Gold 120 S400 shafts

Putter:  :cameron-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 Midslant

Handicap: 3

Location: Illinois...until i can get my wife to move to a warmer climate

Right Handed: Although sometimes I wonder if left handed would suit me better :blink:

7/14 FIR
14/18 GIR
28 putts
Well I guess if it’s going to be the last round for awhile might as well make it a memorable one. Ties my lowest round at my club and missed a 7 footer for birdie on 16 and a 9 footer on 18. Driver was a mess but irons were incredible. Even when I missed the club face it ended up on green with birdie putt. 
Every course that was open is now shut down effective tomorrow. I get it and I don’t at the same time. But watching the group in front of me play today it is understandable. 5 guys, not even close to 6 feet, pulling pins, basically playing like there is nothing going on. 🤦‍♂️ SMH

I can’t even think of words for this. I’ve been playing twice a week since this started. All of our courses are packed. I’ve yet to see anyone breaking the rules. Sam’s club - yeah, Walmart’s, too which is why they are now limiting the number of customers in the store and have one way arrows.

Great, great round - so sorry that a few idiots have ruined what should be a safe way to get some exercise and stress relief during a difficult time.

• Like 8

Ping G410 - set at 12 degrees, fade setting - Fujikura Motore X R flex

Ping G410 5-9 wood

G30 6-PW -  Aerotech FT 500 shafts

SCOR 48,52,56,60

EVNRoll ER 5

Titleist Pro VIx optic yellow with revkev stamped on them