MmmmmmBuddy

How'd you play?

Our Sponsors

More crying...

Oh man, nice shot though!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

#MGSCOBRA2020 #COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4 is live!  Follow Along here!

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver 10.5 - Tensei Pro White 6TX

:cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S

:cobra-small: Speedzone 4-Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - PX LZ 6.5

:cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12 Classic, 56.10 Versatile, 60.04 Widelow - KBS 610 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B

:titelist-small: Pro V1x

:918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 HD Slope

:Arccos:

#cuetheduckboats

4 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

Played around with iMovie some more. Here’s some highlights and photos from the first round of the weekend at North Conway Country Club.

I’d love to hear any feedback... likes or dislikes? Things to add or change? Trying to get this down and have some high quality stuff for you guys during the #COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE this summer.

I'm loving your Imovie I'm gonna have to work on that Bro.

• Like 4

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4  The ONLY One Length Contestant!  Follow me on Twitter and Instagram and Facebook #TeamCobraONE

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 10.5* Driver 14gm wieght in back, 14.5* Fairway,  18.5* Fairway   All with Tensei CK Blue R set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 21.5* Hybrid Project X CATALYST 80 6.0

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 5 + 6   KBS Tour 80 R

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 7, 8, 9  KBS Tour 90 R                                     Lamkin Crossline Cord Connect Black Mid-size plus 2 wraps

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE P, G, S  KBS Wedge

:cobra-small: King Black ONE 60*  VO8*      True Temper Dynamic Gold Black

:cameron-small:  Special Select Newport 2  34" :scotty-small: Matador grip                                                                                

:bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS  Align XL    All in a :cobra-small:  Masters Staff Bag  or  SpeedZone stand bag

:titelist-small: Staff Bag  Full set of :titelist-small: Clubs on sidelines for at least 8 weeks of COBRACONNECTCHALLENGE4 #MGSCOBRA2020

Tested :bridgestone-small: Prototype Balls       Tour B RXS                Tested:image.png.8e77a45b1fe8c9cfb7c2a61386f855a5.pngBlack Cat irons 5 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Regular +0.5" 1* upright                         

:Arccos:                                                                                                                                                                      697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

9 minutes ago, B.Boston said:

Played around with iMovie some more. Here’s some highlights and photos from the first round of the weekend at North Conway Country Club.

I’d love to hear any feedback... likes or dislikes? Things to add or change? Trying to get this down and have some high quality stuff for you guys during the #COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE this summer.

Very cool, little wind noise here and there. Great use of shot tracker. Maybe better close up of putts?

but I’m talking small stuff- your gunna rock the challenge 

• Like 6

:callaway-small: MavriK Sub Zero 9* on EvenFlow RipTide 6.0 50g

:ping-small: g400 3 wood on Aldila Stiff  not for long! Looking for a MavriK 3-wood!!!

:callaway-small: 816 Big Bertha Alpha 3-wood (stand-in until the MavriK is found)

:callaway-small: 815 GBB Alpha hybrid 19° On Fujikura Speeder 865 Stiff

:Hogan: Combo iron set -8,9,per Icon 5,6,7 PtxPro 4-UiHi on Recoil 780 ES f4 Stiff shafts (best clubs ever)

:benhogan-small: Equalizer 50°, 54°, 60° wedges on Recoil 780 f4

:EVNROLL: ER3 34”

:titelist-small: ProV1x

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 shoes

Very cool, little wind noise here and there. Great use of shot tracker. Maybe better close up of putts?
but I’m talking small stuff- your gunna rock the challenge 

Thanks for the feedback. Yes! I kept forgetting to get better angles on the green. The wind was cranking those days. The clips from owl’s nest really show it, but I was using a GoPro Hero Session I borrowed from a friend. I might upgrade to something with better audio abilities soon since I like taking it on the course and with a small tripod its pretty easy to set down and hit record.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

#MGSCOBRA2020 #COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4 is live!  Follow Along here!

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver 10.5 - Tensei Pro White 6TX

:cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S

:cobra-small: Speedzone 4-Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - PX LZ 6.5

:cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12 Classic, 56.10 Versatile, 60.04 Widelow - KBS 610 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B

:titelist-small: Pro V1x

:918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 HD Slope

:Arccos:

#cuetheduckboats

2020 is the year I shoot under par. Before my two year break I shot 72 once and had a couple 74's. Now I'm trying to piece everything back together and so far, so good!

Another solid 9 holes today. Shot +1 on a tough course where every green is elevated, tiny, and sloped. Highlight of the day was when a couple waved me through on a 280 yard par 4. I hit 3 wood to the front of the green to leave myself an eagle putt. Barely missed the 12 footer but I'll take the birdie! Always feels good to hit a good one when you're playing through.

• Like 6

Driver: :755178188_TourEdge: EXS 220 9.5° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 60 6.0
3 Wood: :cobra-small: SpeedZone 14.5° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 70 6.0
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 19° Fujikura Speeder Evolution HB Stiff
Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Tour 4-PW Project X LZ 6.0
Wedges: Edison Forged 49°, 53°, 57°
Putter:  L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 34"
Ball: :Snell: MTB-X

Currently Testing: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch

Played a solid round last night, but managed to throw in a triple after driving it in trouble and somehow making double from 80 yards out in the middle of the fairway

• Like 6

WITB

Driver: Titleist TS2 10.5º w/ Diamana DF 60 TX

3 Wood: Titleist 915F 16.5º w/ Diamana Blueboard

Hybrids: PXG 0317X 17º w/ Even Flow

Titleist 816 H1 21º & 25º w/ Diamana Blueboard

Irons (6-PW): Srixon 765 w/ Project X LZ

Wedges: 50º Ping Glide, 54º & 60º PXG 0311

Putter: Titleist Scotty Cameron Newport Masterful Tourtype SSS CT A048277

First 9 I was all over the place but I started to get things under control after 6 holes. The turning point was when I hit my 5i into a par 3 on the back 9 and it landed within 15 feet of the pin.

On another hole I tried a bump and run without success even though this looked like it was built for the shot. It would work but I never play bump and runs and never practice them.

20200617_110011.jpg

20200617_105021.jpg

• Like 9

Manage to play twice over last week. Played early Sunday morning and shot 45-50. Started double triple double followed by 4 holes of even par followed by a double bogey. Back 9 was rough with a few really bad holes including dunking the ball on the par 5.

Played the back 9 in mens league and shot 3 strokes better although I could have easily been 4-5. Blew up on the par 5 again this time near the green. I had 5 shots within 30 yards  of the green including blading a pitch, hitting the resulting chip way short and getting stuck on the fringe, hitting the lag 6 foot long and then burning an edge.

On the last hole  I needed two to hit my average for an extra point, so went for a high risk chip and blew it past the hole. Ended up with a 5 although any other time I would have played it a lot more safe and tapped in for a 4 or had a few foot for the 3. 

I didn't have much of a swing that day, which is encouraging that I could play better while still not feeling like my game is up to par.

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

Driver:   :callaway-small:  Epic Flash 12 Degree

Wood: :callaway-small:  GBB 3 Wood
Hybrid: :callaway-small: Razr 4 hybriid stiff stock shaft.
Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 5 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright
Wedges: :vokey-small: 52° 56° and 60°.
All grips are Golf pride grips midsized
Putter (lefty):  Odyssey Metal-X #8 34", stock shaft bent 2° Superstroke grip
Golf Balls:   :titelist-small: 2018-9 Pro-V1x and Prov1s
Shoes:  :footjoy-small:  Dryjoy tours

17 hours ago, tommc23 said:

On another hole I tried a bump and run without success even though this looked like it was built for the shot. It would work but I never play bump and runs and never practice them.

I use a putting stroke for bump and runs and has helped me a lot with that type of shot.

• Like 6

In the bag:
:taylormade-small: M5 Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
Fairway: Sub 70 939X 15° Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
:755178188_TourEdge: CBX 119 19° hybrid Project X Even Flow Blue 6.0
:bridgestone-small: Tour B JGR 4-GW UST Mamiya Recoil 680 F4
:cleveland-small: Smartsole S
:yes-small: Tracy
Bag: 
:Ogio: Alpha Convoy 514
Balls::Snell: MTB-X

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

Testing: :wilson_staff_small: D7 Forged 4-GW Project X Catalyst 80 6.0

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the Queen🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

42 minutes ago, MattF said:

I use a putting stroke for bump and runs and has helped me a lot with that type of shot.

I hit it too low on the hill it stopped on the hill and I had to hit another shot.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Absolutely horrible day on the course yesterday. My mind wasn't on the game as I'm wondering where we're going to live (see link below). Couldn't drive straight, couldn't putt and lost 4 balls 😱

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

Left Hand orientation

:ping-small: G410 SFT driver 

:cobra-small: F Max 5 wood

:ping-small:  9 wood
:ping-small:  410  Hybrids 22*, 26*
:wilson-small: C300 4i-GP
:cleveland-small:  Wedges RTX 3.0: 52*, 56*
:ping-small: EYE 2 Wedge 60*

:odyssey-small: O Works putter
:918457628_PrecisionPro:NX9-HD

:CaddyTek: - 4 Wheel 
:footjoy-small: - too many shoes to list and so many to buy

:1590477705_SunMountain:

:SuperSpeed: Official Tester 2020   Beginning Driver Speed  - 78

Jease I love early morning rounds (I am sounding redundant). Another 6:30 before work tee time for 9 holes. 

Got into a little trouble having to punch out but overall good round @ 41 (2 doubles, 3 bogeys, 3 pars & 1 chirp). Finally knocked out my first bird of the year on hole 9 par 3. Nice 9 iron landed soft 10' putt. Felt good to get her out of the way!

Driving stats are not very revealing of how it was played because overall off the tee was great today, little left little right but they were getting out there which was nice and flying straightish.

IMG_4631.PNG.38e76232d8ad3c778aab62ede4a77dec.PNG

• Like 9

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:titelist-small: TS2 9.5 - Project X HZRDUS Smoke

:taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:adams-small: 2H VST - Super Idea S Matrix Kujoh S-Flex

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125

:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W

:titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

54 minutes ago, tommc23 said:

I hit it too low on the hill it stopped on the hill and I had to hit another shot.

I don't consider that a bump and run.  A "bump" should land on the green.  To me that's a pitch shot with a landing spot off the green... difficult if not practiced.  I was pretty good at it at home, but on one of our trips to AZ I tried it a couple of times before I quit trying.  Bermuda doesn't react the same as our grass up north.  I think I was using g too much loft.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”