MmmmmmBuddy

How'd you play?

Our Sponsors

2 hours ago, cksurfdude said:

OK making a bit of progress...

Played the short 9 near me again. As I walked up towards the first tee the starter asked, "Am I a single" .. "yes", so he says you can go with those two guys - pointing up the first fairway where they're getting ready to hit their second shots. Usually there's a wait to tee off, so usually that's my time to do a few stretches, a few loosening up swings, put balls and tees into my pocket, start my GPS watch, get a glove outta my bag .. you know: all those little prep things that I imagine well-organized people do back at their cars, ie. well in advance of teeing off.

So the starter gets their attention and they move off to the side; I grab my hybrid, one ball and a random loose tee and just go .. with a not terrible result considering the rushed swing .. decent contact but a high flare off the right side of the fairway. This course is pretty open; knew I wasn't in trouble and when I got up there saw I actually had a decent shot towards the uphill green .. which I hit the back-left corner of! Unfortunately that nice approach was followed by a 3-putt bogey .. d'oh!....

The next 4 holes:
..4 fairways, 2 GIRs, 3 x 1-putts and not one but two birdies!! (note even one birdie is a very infrequent occurrence for me) ... leaving me at even par thru 5 holes.
(Again: this is a short, fairly easy course.)

But then:
#6... My nemesis hole: often my highest scoring hole there. And, yes - I've tried different tee shot and layup strategies on this hole, thx. Solid tee shot but turned left towards the front of the large fairway bunker at the inside of the dogleg left. Get up there .. no ball in the bunker, no ball in front of the bunker, no ball on the other side of the bunker.... Sheesh... Drop in the rough outside the bunker, hit a very solid PW towards the ridiculously-undersized way-too-small hard-to-hit 😉 green, but guess I gave it an extra bit of adrenaline after having to drop and watched it land long-left off the green .. chip on, left it short .. 2 putts .. double.

#7... Uphill Par 3; about 140 yds that day with a light headwind. Another solid tee shot, got up there to find it long-right just off the back edge of the green. Chip on, a little too much rollout but still only about 4 feet away .. slightly pushed the fairly straight putt just past the right edge of the cup .. bogey.

#8... Straight, short Par 4 starts downhill; popped up the tee shot a little but it still landed in the middle of the fairway .. good lie, easy enough approach to the green a bit above where I was .. thinned it and the ball ran through the green into the rough on the far side .. chip on trying to let it run back down towards the pin, which it was doing .. until it wasn't .. as the ball decided to take a hard turn to the right .. then I over-read the break on the first putt .. bogey.

#9... Short Par 3 across a pond (which in years past has collected many, many of my golf balls). Worst tee shot of the day - with a 9i - that goes right to the back edge of the shallow bunker off the right side of the green. Bunker shot leaves me .. in the bunker .. next one is on the green .. decent putt but a bit firm and slides by on the high side .. bogey.

So all my extra shots were piled into the last 4 holes, BUT .. I feel like they were all relatively simple mistakes that with continued .. especially short game .. practice I can continue to improve on; eg. just missed getting up and down twice in those last four holes. Putting was a bit streaky but had a lotta decent rolls with almost the right speed and line. And, as always .. bunker play definitely needs more work!

But overall more good golf shots vs some not-too-terrible/still playable misses combined for a +6 (Par 35; approx 2,460 yds, unrated).

Oh, PS:
On a busy Father's Day it was a 2:15 round time, so yeah it started dragging in the heat....

Nice round!!  Sounds to me that while you weren't feeling ready to play yet on the 1st tee, it might have been a good thing.  Sometimes we play better by feel rather than thinking about it too much before every shot.  Remember,  "stop thinking... let things happen... and, be the ball."

• Like 4

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Played a few rounds the last week. Compeltely opposite rounds. Shot 49 Sunday morning and had to walk off the course. Every drive was being hookedleft and I could barely hit the ball 225 yards. Even my irons were going hard left but more of a pull rather than hook.

I went to the range before men's league to try to figure out why. Took me about 45 minutes but realized I had all the weight on my heels. Great for my wedges (which had been a problem early in the year), but awful for anything bigger than a half wedge. 

The next round I shot 38 including two birdies and 4 pars. Only real blemish was a double bogey on hole 1 (we started on 4). That hole I toed a 5 iron into the bunker and tried to carry the creek but hit dead into it. It was one of those rounds where everything was on fire: the driver was long and generally straight, my irons were close enough to get up and down or were on the green and the putter put in a shift.

I can't wait to play again just to see which side of me comes out. Hopefully this is the beginning of some really good golf.

• Like 8

Driver:   :callaway-small:  Epic Flash 12 Degree

Wood: :callaway-small:  GBB 3 Wood
Hybrid: :callaway-small: Razr 4 hybriid stiff stock shaft.
Irons: :callaway-small: X2 Hot 4 iron (pro version) 5 iron - Gap Wedge (non pro version).  KBS 120g Shaft stiff cut 1/2  inch bent 1°upright
Wedges: :vokey-small: 52° 56° and 60°.
All grips are Golf pride grips midsized
Putter (lefty):  Odyssey Metal-X #8 34", stock shaft bent 2° Superstroke grip
Golf Balls:   :titelist-small: 2018-9 Pro-V1x and Prov1s
Shoes:  :footjoy-small:  Dryjoy tours

On 6/16/2020 at 9:29 PM, Sluggo42 said:

More crying...

Seems to me you are chasing shot shape.  50/50 this is a swing issue or a strategy issue.  Your words sound like you are chasing a pattern and hoping a ball does something rather than know it will do something.  It is possible that you are aiming too much into trouble hoping that the flight will "bring you back."  Ideally, the entire cone is placed so the majority of shots will allow for more access to the greens.   As for the putt, you simply didn't get a good read.  The bigger issue is it went 3-4' past the hole. Speed is more important than read. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, edingc said:

- 40/38 = 78 (+6)IMG_23062020_095612_(300_x_300_pixel).jpg.9ed78d25a10d5dcf812487ccda47fbc7.jpg
- 9/15 FIR
- 9/18 GIR (2 birdies)
- 32 Putts (1 3-putt, 12 2-putts, 5 1-putts)

Able to stick a new low round ball on my shelf!

While I birdied No. 1 for the first time this year this morning, I got off to a sluggish start and didn't hit anything particularly well through most of the front nine. However, I avoided really bad holes (did double No. 3 after just spraying a tee shot so far right it almost landed on No. 8 green), and easily had my best round putting this year.

During my lesson last Wednesday we opened up my feet in my driver and iron stances some because what feels square to me is actually closed. I did the same thing putting today and everything finally started on the correct line. I did have an awful three-putt on No. 17, but otherwise felt really good with the putter today.

I hit 7/9 greens on the back and missed the other two by only a few yards short. I played most of the back nine in a light sprinkle that turned into a drizzle by No. 15, so with the rain and breeze I just clubbed up once or twice and hit low punchy iron shots. 

Best feeling of the round, however, was that I smoked two straight drives dead center of the fairway on 17 and 18 to end the round. According to Arccos, the first went 261 yards into the breeze and then turned around and went 287 downwind. Feels so good to be hitting the driver better. 

whoa! great job.  all around great numbers there.  5 1-putts is awesome. and some sweet drives.

• Like 2

#MGSCOBRA2020 #COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4 is live!  Follow Along here!

:cobra-small: Speedzone Driver 10.5 - Tensei Pro White 6TX

:cobra-small: Speedzone 5-wood - Ventus Blue 8S

:cobra-small: Speedzone 4-Hybrid - KBS Proto 85S

:cobra-small: KING Forged Tec 5-GW - PX LZ 6.5

:cobra-small: KING MIM Black 52.12 Classic, 56.10 Versatile, 60.04 Widelow - KBS 610 Wedge

:EVNROLL: ER2B

:titelist-small: Pro V1x

:918457628_PrecisionPro: NX9 HD Slope

:Arccos:

#cuetheduckboats

2 hours ago, edingc said:

- 40/38 = 78 (+6)IMG_23062020_095612_(300_x_300_pixel).jpg.9ed78d25a10d5dcf812487ccda47fbc7.jpg
- 9/15 FIR
- 9/18 GIR (2 birdies)
- 32 Putts (1 3-putt, 12 2-putts, 5 1-putts)

Able to stick a new low round ball on my shelf!

While I birdied No. 1 for the first time this year this morning, I got off to a sluggish start and didn't hit anything particularly well through most of the front nine. However, I avoided really bad holes (did double No. 3 after just spraying a tee shot so far right it almost landed on No. 8 green), and easily had my best round putting this year.

During my lesson last Wednesday we opened up my feet in my driver and iron stances some because what feels square to me is actually closed. I did the same thing putting today and everything finally started on the correct line. I did have an awful three-putt on No. 17, but otherwise felt really good with the putter today.

I hit 7/9 greens on the back and missed the other two by only a few yards short. I played most of the back nine in a light sprinkle that turned into a drizzle by No. 15, so with the rain and breeze I just clubbed up once or twice and hit low punchy iron shots. 

Best feeling of the round, however, was that I smoked two straight drives dead center of the fairway on 17 and 18 to end the round. According to Arccos, the first went 261 yards into the breeze and then turned around and went 287 downwind. Feels so good to be hitting the driver better. 

Back off a little bit man. You are setting expectations too high for CCC4.

Nice Round!!

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

:callaway-small:                      Epic Flash Sub Zero 9.5* (Ventus Black 6X) 45"

:taylormade-small:             M5 15* (Ventus Black 7x) 43"

:callaway-small:                      Epic Flash Sub Zero 18* (Tensei AV Blue 70 X)

:srixon-small:                     Z585 4-5 (KBS C Taper S)

:srixon-small:                     Z785 6-AW (KBS C Taper S)

:titelist-small:                      Vokey SM8 55 08 M (KBS 610)

:titelist-small:                      Vokey SM8 59 04 L   (KBS 610)

:bettinardi-1:                Studio Stock 28 Slotback 33.5"

:bridgestone-small:       Tour BX

:Arccos:

Twitter         @THEZIPR23

"One thing Golf has taught me, is that my muscles have no memory."

1 hour ago, B.Boston said:

whoa! great job.  all around great numbers there.  5 1-putts is awesome. and some sweet drives.

7 minutes ago, THEZIPR23 said:

Back off a little bit man. You are setting expectations too high for CCC4.

Nice Round!!

Thanks, guys! Just need to keep it up now. 

• Like 3

Unofficial WHS Handicap: 11.0 (Last Updated Sept. 13, 2020)

Driver: :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone Xtreme (9°, set to Draw), 44.5", Aldila Rogue Silver 60 (110 MSI) Stiff, Lamkin Sonar Connect
3W: :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone (15°), -3/4" SHORT, Aldila Rogue Silver 70 (110 MSI) Stiff, Lamkin Sonar Connect
17° Hybrid: :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone, -1/2" SHORT, UST Recoil 480 ESX F4, Lamkin Sonar Connect
4-GW: :cobra-small: Cobra SpeedZone, 2° Flat, -1/2" SHORT, KBS C-Taper Lite 115 X-Stiff, Lamkin Sonar Connect
54°, 58°: :cobra-small: Cobra KING MIM Black, 3° Flat, -1/2" SHORT (54°), -1/4" SHORT (58°), KBS C-Taper Lite 115 X-Stiff, Lamkin Sonar Connect
Putter: :taylormade-small: TaylorMade Spider X, 33", Golf Pride Tour Only Red Star
Ball: :Snell:Snell MTB-X Optic Yellow / :srixon-small: Srixon Z-Star XV Tour Yellow
Tracked By: :Arccos: Cobra Connect powered by Arccos
Bag: :1590477705_SunMountain: Personalized 2020 Sun Mountain Sync
Riding On: :CaddyTek: CaddyTek Caddylite EZ V8

2020 Participant #CobraConnect Challenge | 2019 Reviewer Callaway Epic Flash Driver

22 hours ago, ChasingScratch said:

Three-putted the final hole for bogey to shoot 80 emoji35.png

It happens. Didn’t deserve a round in the 70’s with hitting 5 wedges inside of 100yds fat and missing GIR because of it. Three putted a few holes as well. Some days it just isn’t happening! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

Maybe its time to work on those wedges and putter...🤣 You already hitting 320yds 😆

• Like 3

Driver:  PING G410 LST 9.0 with Tensei CK Orange 60 Stiff default_ping-small.jpg.62d91fcab0128559ee9cd64c6d3475c7.jpg
3 -Wood: Cobra King SZ with Tensei AV Blue Stiffdefault_cobra-small.jpg.fe55fcb2de7dcedd8bb9bda0d7fa56d0.jpg
4-Hybrid: Cobra King F9 Hybriddefault_cobra-small.jpg.fe55fcb2de7dcedd8bb9bda0d7fa56d0.jpg
Irons: Mizuno MP-18 MMC - 6-PW , w/SteelFiber i125default_mizuno-small.jpg.b7e121701aadd867e399bdb2331c9f9f.jpg
WedgesCleveland RTX 4 RAW - , 56, 60, Mizuno S18 Black - 50default_cleveland-small.jpg.2c2c62516a68ba0ca825f7d94c148b86.jpgdefault_mizuno-small.jpg.b7e121701aadd867e399bdb2331c9f9f.jpg
Putter: Odyssey Stroke Lab Seven S, 34indefault_odyssey-small.jpg.f16592ebb9519a37e13eebf6fc6df625.jpg
BallsTaylorMade TPx  & Snell MTB-X-default_taylormade-small.jpg.261501bbee0fcd6ea098dc3e15da16eb.jpgSnell.png.18a1bb82d2d821ebf109e429f025552d.png

Currently Testing:skycaddie: LX5 Watch

1 hour ago, MrBandit said:

Maybe its time to work on those wedges and putter...🤣 You already hitting 320yds 😆

Ya think!!!! LOL

• Like 2

Instagram:  @_chasing_scratch

YouTube: Chasing Scratch

Facebook:  Chasing Scratch

:SuperSpeed: Training

Pre training max driver speed: 124mph

Current: 130mph

WITB:

Driver: :ping-small: G400 LST 8.5* with HZRDUS SMOKE 6.5 70g 

Woods: :taylormade-small: 2007 Burner TP 3 wood and 5 wood

Irons:  :srixon-small: Z765 4-PW (1 degree flat) with KBS $-130 shafts

Wedges:  Vokey SM7 50/12/F, 54/10/S and 58/12/D

Putter:  :ping-small: Sigma 2 Tyne 4, 32.5", 1* loft

Ball:  :srixon-small: Z-Star XV

2nd round of my match play tourney. Today went much better and I wasn't near as nervous. I was 2 up going into 16 and then it happened. I exploded! Not sure what the heck happened but I forgot how to swing haha. All square after 18 and went to an extra hole. First shot into the trees second shot into the trees. 3rd shot short of the green and then 2 putted for a double bogey. Ended up losing but it was a great round of golf with a new playing partner. 

• Like 7

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue Sub Zero 9* stiff

Wood: :adams-small: Tight Lies TI 3 wood stiff

Hybrid: :callaway-small: XR 3 19 deg stiff

Irons: :mizuno-small:  JPX 900 Tour std loft/lie

Wedges: :cleveland-small: 52,56,60

Putter: :odyssey-small: #7 Red

Ball: :srixon-small: Q-Star

12.9 Handicap

Comox Valley, B.C. 🇨🇦

15 hours ago, Josh Ross said:

Played an awesome course called Brickyard Golf Club in Macon, GA yesterday as a practice round for the Georgia Am Qualifier. Almost had a hole in one, ball mark was 6 inches from the hole and spun 2 feet back. Then my buddy holed out for eagle from 102 to shoot 75! Super fun day.

Fun fact, the stone you see in this picture is actually part of Stone Mountain which is over 75 miles away from this golf course. It runs underground that long which is pretty incredible. This is a picture I took from the 9th tee.

20200621_150716.jpg

Atta boy Josh!  Good luck on your qualifying!

• Like 3

Callaway  Epic Flash 10.5 Driver
Callaway  XR16 4- Wood
Callaway Steelhead 3 Hybrid
Tommy Armour 845 MAX 5 - GW Irons
Cleveland CBX 2 54 Degree SW
Tommy Armour Over N Out 58 Degree Lob
Wilson Harmonized Chipper 32 Degrees
Ping  Sigma G Tyne Putter OR Odyssey Stroke Lab Double Wide

22 minutes ago, daviddvm said:
Played Timber Creek Golf Club Thursday. After 2 weeks of no rain and upper 90s temps the greens were starting to get a little crisp and bare and bumpy not ideal conditions to try out my new Scotty putter. I did a little better this week in controlling my yardages and accounting for quite a bit of roll on approaches with the fast firm surfaces. Overall I was good with my game even though I was unhappy with scoring. 34 total putts could have easily been 28 as I lipped out or burnt the edge on 6 putts under brutal putting conditions.
Driving was substandard. I'm becoming more impressed with the Bridgestone Tour B RXS , the stopping power on greens like this when you hit the ball high is impressive.
 image.png.2bf54b9c699a936db29533b656272d16.png

Wanted to include a few photos of course conditions and ball performance under these conditions. 1st pic 7 iron stopped beside pitch mark. 

3rd pic was 170 yard 5 hybrid shot. Both shots were very high.  Anything coming in low you needed to land in front of green to allow roll out to hole.
IMG_2095.JPGIMG_2097.JPGIMG_2099.JPGIMG_2101.JPGIMG_2100.JPG

The conditions will be totally different this week, got 6 inches of rain over the weekend and 5 1/2 inches Monday with more predicted!
Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 6

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4  The ONLY One Length Contestant!  Follow me on Twitter and Instagram and Facebook #TeamCobraONE

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 10.5* Driver 14gm wieght in back, 14.5* Fairway,  18.5* Fairway   All with Tensei CK Blue R set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 21.5* Hybrid Project X CATALYST 80 6.0

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 5 + 6   KBS Tour 80 R

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 7, 8, 9  KBS Tour 90 R                                     Lamkin Crossline Cord Connect Black Mid-size plus 2 wraps

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE P, G, S  KBS Wedge

:cobra-small: King Black ONE 60*  VO8*      True Temper Dynamic Gold Black

:cameron-small:  Special Select Newport 2  34" :scotty-small: Matador grip                                                                                

:bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS  Align XL    All in a :cobra-small:  Masters Staff Bag  or  SpeedZone stand bag

:titelist-small: Staff Bag  Full set of :titelist-small: Clubs on sidelines for at least 8 weeks of COBRACONNECTCHALLENGE4 #MGSCOBRA2020

Tested :bridgestone-small: Prototype Balls       Tour B RXS                Tested:image.png.8e77a45b1fe8c9cfb7c2a61386f855a5.pngBlack Cat irons 5 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Regular +0.5" 1* upright                         

:Arccos:                                                                                                                                                                      697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

1 hour ago, ole gray said:

Atta boy Josh!  Good luck on your qualifying!

Thanks! I'm actually just a caddie for my best friend this time around but I'll be ready by next year. Taking two years off really messed with my game.

• Like 3

Driver: :755178188_TourEdge: EXS 220 9.5° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 60 6.0
3 Wood: :cobra-small: SpeedZone 14.5° Project X HZRDUS Smoke Yellow 70 6.0
Hybrid: :mizuno-small: CLK 19° Fujikura Speeder Evolution HB Stiff
Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 919 Tour 4-PW Project X LZ 6.0
Wedges: Edison Forged 49°, 53°, 57°
Putter:  L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 34"
Ball: :Snell: MTB-X

Currently Testing: :skycaddie: LX5 Watch

After 5 straight rounds breaking 80 - I couldn't make it happen on Sunday.  Just a bad start and finish and pretty good in the middle.  A few bad start lines put some balls in the bunker off the fairway, but really drove it well after the 2nd hole.  I'll take an 81 with 3 doubles even though I know it could have been much better.

Date 6/21/2020   Plum Creek Golf Club      
Hole Par Score Yardage Fairways Greens Putts Hole Notes
1 4 6 323     2 Pull 4 iron into water, just a terrible swing - chunked next shot short of green - bad chip - two putt
2 5 7 506     2 Pulled drive and took awful hop dead right and into heather - dropped and hit 3 wood nearly pin high but 40 yard bunker shot - landed just off green - bad chip and 2 putt
3 3 4 208     2 Pulled 5 iron to right of green - bad pitch with 25 feet - 2 putt
4 4 3 425 x x 1 Good Drive to left side of fairway - 115 GW left to about 25 feet and made putt
5 4 4 365 x x 2 Good drive to left side of fairway - 85 yard LW a bit long but on green to 25 feet - 2 putt
6 4 4 408   x 2 Good drive right on line, but thought it would fade - right rough but no issue - SW from 98 pushed a bit - 20 feet and 2 putt
7 4 5 495 x   2 Nice drive but still had 202 left - 5 iron a bit toey but right front - chipped to 5 feet but missed putt
8 5 5 538   x 2 Ok drive down right and managed to stay out of bunker - chunky 6 iron - 108 left SW was ok - 15 feet 2 putt
9 3 3 216   x 2 Great 4 iron to 25 feet but uphill breaking putt - 2 putt
10 4 4 370   x 2 Great drive but carried too far and sat just out of bunker on uphill lie - 70 yard SW to 10 feet - 2 putt
11 3 2 212     0 4 iron to right front on fairway cut - chip in!
12 5 6 525     2 Great drive with bad line in bunker - chunky 7 iron and 105 left - SW was pulled to be safe - bad chip - 2 putt
13 4 5 421     2 Great drive with another bad line in bunker - 120 left hit GW but chunky again - ok chip - 2 putt
14 4 3 455 x x 1 Bombed drive, 120 left hit GW to 6 feet - made putt
15 4 5 355     2 Good Drive just left of fairway - 90 left and tugged a hair - on fringe 25 ft - technically 2 putt but really a 3 putt
16 3 4 185   x 3 6 iron to front pin right at it, but landed firm and went to back of green - 3 putt from 50 feet
17 5 5 535 x x 2 Good Drive, 240 out with water right - 7 iron a bit chuncky, 108 left hit SW to 12 feet - 2 putt 
18 4 6 432     2 Pushed drive in water and dropped, 6 iron from 192 over green, Nice flot to 6 feet but missed putt
    81 6974 5 9 33  
  • Like 9

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

3 Wood: :titelist-small: 917F2 Fujikura Pro 84 Tour Spec S

3 Hybrid: :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X

Irons 4-PW: :mizuno-small: MP 18 SC Dynamic Gold AMT X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 58* Nippon Modus Wedge

Putter:  image.png.cca2328f4144a299c795aa9b8f3bf677.png Inovai 6.0              :scotty-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"  

1 hour ago, daviddvm said:

Played Timber Creek Golf Club Thursday. After 2 weeks of no rain and upper 90s temps the greens were starting to get a little crisp and bare and bumpy not ideal conditions to try out my new Scotty putter. I did a little better this week in controlling my yardages and accounting for quite a bit of roll on approaches with the fast firm surfaces. Overall I was good with my game even though I was unhappy with scoring. 34 total putts could have easily been 28 as I lipped out or burnt the edge on 6 putts under brutal putting conditions.

Driving was substandard. I'm becoming more impressed with the Bridgestone Tour B RXS , the stopping power on greens like this when you hit the ball high is impressive.

image.png.2bf54b9c699a936db29533b656272d16.png

That a great round in tough conditions!

• Like 2

74 today, an errant shot here and there, but decent most of the day. Putter was deadly today... esp., long ones.

• Like 9

:callaway-small: MavriK Sub Zero 9* on EvenFlow RipTide 6.0 50g

:ping-small: g400 3 wood on Aldila Stiff  not for long! Looking for a MavriK 3-wood!!!

:callaway-small: 816 Big Bertha Alpha 3-wood (stand-in until the MavriK is found)

:callaway-small: 815 GBB Alpha hybrid 19° On Fujikura Speeder 865 Stiff

:Hogan: Combo iron set -8,9,per Icon 5,6,7 PtxPro 4-UiHi on Recoil 780 ES f4 Stiff shafts (best clubs ever)

:benhogan-small: Equalizer 50°, 54°, 60° wedges on Recoil 780 f4

:EVNROLL: ER3 34”

:titelist-small: ProV1x

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 shoes