Testers Wanted: RUNNER Golf and Byrdie Golf Design ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

I was able to get out for 9 holes yesterday.  Unseasonably warm weather here in Central Indiana and a lot of the Midwest/Northeast.  I played in shorts and a polo!

Well, things went about as expected or maybe just a bit worse.  Driver did not cooperate early, but did get a little better as the round went on.  I was not able to judge the heavy winds so I did not have that many GIR (4).  Short game left a good amount to be desired.  Also, ball striking was a bit below what I'm used to. 

Overall, still extremely glad to be out on the course this time of year.  Especially when I think back to last year at this time, I was 3 weeks post achilles surgery and wasn't able to consider playing golf until early May.  

40 (1 birdie, 1 double, 3 bogeys)

FIR - 4/7 (2/5 with driver)

GIR - 4

Putts - 17

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: TSI3 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X (17.25*)

3 Hybrid :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Hzrdus RDX Black 6.5 (20.5*)

4 Iron -  :titelist-small: T200 4 Iron Graphite Design Tour AD IZ X Hybrid Shaft

Irons 5-PW:  :titelist-small: T100-S 5 - GW KBS Tour 130 X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:   :scotty-small: Phantom 5.5 34"      Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"      Taylormade Tour Black Spider 34"

Warm weather today had me in shorts and a polo. Nothing better than swinging unencumbered. I found my game after a less than stellar Friday performance. But it was my first time out for the season so it was just ok. Most things were clicking again today. It just felt plain good to be out golfing.

12 fairways, 14 greens, 2 bogies, and 3 birdies for a 70 which is 1 under.  I had quite a few birdie looks but when you say 15/ 20 feet is a look, well that's a stretch.

Real happy with my driving distance too. Just can't wait to see green fairways again. I normally have been playing the Maxfli Tour but today there was a stiff breeze coming and going, so I played the Titleist AVX as it has a lower ball flight. That was the right decision.

:titleist-small: Driver, TSi 1 S Flex

:cobra-small: 3 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex

:cobra-small: 5 wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 7 Wood, Aerojet Max UST Helium Nanocore R Flex 

:cobra-small: 5 Hybrid King Tec MMT R Flex

:cobra-small: Irons, Tour UST Recoil 95 R Flex (6 - Gap)

:cobra-small: Wedges, Snakebite KBS Hi- Rev2.0 54* & 60*

:cobra-small: Agera 35"

image.png Ultralight 14-way Cart Bag

Ended up going out yesterday and playing about 11 holes even though it was temporary pins. Really wanted to get a feel for my driver to try to put myself in a better rhythm then how I started last year. I seem to have parts of a swing I know I need, and are doing, but no concrete back swing with the driver right now.  It started off rough but got better as the day went, I finally was able to zero in my tee height and was hitting fairways with good distance even though their was a fair amount of wind 20-30mph. I hit my irons and wedges fantastic. I didn't even try to put because the course was relatively soaked. Hopefully I can get out in the next few days to work on the driver. P.S the golf gods were good with finding balls I collected 8 Prov1s, 2 chrome softs, an AVX, and a Tour Bxs, hopefully they aren't water logged, even though I know some were left over from other groups that got out that morning by how fresh they looked

:taylormade-small: Stealth 2 Plus 9deg Kai' li Red

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 13deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:taylormade-small:Stealth 2 15deg Aldilla Rogue Silver

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-PW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM8 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex

:titleist-small: Scotty Cameron Newport 2

Titleist ProV1

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

Stewart Q Follow Electric Caddie

:callaway-small: 300 PRO Rangefinder

Official Nippon Regio B+ Driver Shaft Review

Official Stewart Q Follow Review

Driving went well, ball striking was crisp, putting wasn't my typical but not bad....chipping and short pitches...oh my!  Had a horrendous day (again) yesterday and all due to the short game.  Struggling with getting good turf interaction with the dormant and tight fairway lies and very moist soil beneath that little bit of turf.  Laying a lot of sod over despite my best efforts.  I've been struggling so long that now I'm subconsciously defending against the miss --- which only makes it even worse.  I'll work through this, but in the interim, the scores are suffering badly.  My handicap would be much higher right now except that it is soft-capped and only increasing at a 50% rate.  Come on Spring!

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

12 hours ago, Grand Stranded said:

I’m not going to say anything this week because instead of getting times on two courses next week, we’re playing all 3 thanks to heavy booking from travel groups. This should be a lot better as the 3 flights will more tightly bunched

This raises a question. If your a member at any of the Myrtle Beach courses, do they have a reserved block of tee times for members. I know you guys get a ton of visiting golfers. If I was paying to be a member and couldn't get on I'd get pretty pissed. 

1 hour ago, dlow206 said:

Had the best ball striking day of my life, with driver and irons. The swing changes from my lessons are helping. Think I hit almost every fairway off the tee, but also with good distance and putting myself in good position for the second shot. Probably hit the most pure flush iron shots i have ever hit in my life as well. 

What went wrong during my round? Chipping. I've become super yippy with chipping, its really really bad. Like I need to guy and buy a Square Strike or whatever it is called, that bad. 

Putting was fine. Was leaving putts short generally. Didn't adjust well to the slowness of the greens. This was probably close to the slowest that the greens at my home course had ever played. I made up for leaving putts short by making almost all of my second putts. 

I don't know what my real score was, two hole were closed. If i took bogeys on both, then it would have been 94. If i didn't chip like someone who has never played golf before, then I would have been on track to break 90. 

57 minutes ago, CarlH said:

Driving went well, ball striking was crisp, putting wasn't my typical but not bad....chipping and short pitches...oh my!  Had a horrendous day (again) yesterday and all due to the short game.  Struggling with getting good turf interaction with the dormant and tight fairway lies and very moist soil beneath that little bit of turf.  Laying a lot of sod over despite my best efforts.  I've been struggling so long that now I'm subconsciously defending against the miss --- which only makes it even worse.  I'll work through this, but in the interim, the scores are suffering badly.  My handicap would be much higher right now except that it is soft-capped and only increasing at a 50% rate.  Come on Spring!

I feel your pain guys. 

It’s so frustrating trying to be perfect off tight, soggy lies down here playing in the morning. I try to putt whenever possible, but it’s maddening when I have to use a wedge. Instead of trying to get it close, all I’m thinking is how to avoid chunking or skulling it, which means I’m beaten before I even start.

I go up to Long Island a couple times a year where the ball sits up nicer on the bent grass and problem solved. Come back down to the beach and I lose about 2-3 strokes a round.

Driver:         :ping-small:   G425 Max 10.5* 

Fairway:     :ping-small:   G425 Max 14*5* & 17.5*

:callaway-small:      Paradym  21*

Hybrids:      :callaway-small:      Rogue ST Max OS  24* 

Irons:          :cleveland-small:  Launcher XL Halo 6-DW

Wedges:     :cleveland-small:  CBX Zipcore 54-12

:cleveland-small:  RTX Zipcore 58-6

Putter:        :EVNROLL:  ER7  34”

:OnCore: Elixir 

:1590477705_SunMountain:  2.5 14 way Black

15 minutes ago, Grand Stranded said:

I feel your pain guys. 

It’s so frustrating trying to be perfect off tight, soggy lies down here playing in the morning. I try to putt whenever possible, but it’s maddening when I have to use a wedge. Instead of trying to get it close, all I’m thinking is how to avoid chunking or skulling it, which means I’m beaten before I even start.

I go up to Long Island a couple times a year where the ball sits up nicer on the bent grass and problem solved. Come back down to the beach and I lose about 2-3 strokes a round.

Yeah, the tight soggy grass and the rough that is missing some grass where the ball is sitting on dirt. I mostly chunk them because i am afrad of the skull. im not even quite sure how to chip it off of the soft/wet dirt. 

Follow my golf journey to break into the 80s

Tester for the Titleist TSi Driver

Spring 2020 MGS Tester for the Fujikura Motore X Shaft

Updated 07/15/2022
Driver:callaway-small: Rogue St Max LS - Autoflex
Fairway Woods:callaway-small: Rogue Max St 3HL and 7 Wood
Irons:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 5 to AW - Aerotech Steelfiber i95 Stiff parallel tip
Wedges:ping-small: Glide 4.0 54 and 58
Putter:  :ping-small: PLD Custom Kushin 4

8 minutes ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

This raises a question. If your a member at any of the Myrtle Beach courses, do they have a reserved block of tee times for members. I know you guys get a ton of visiting golfers. If I was paying to be a member and couldn't get on I'd get pretty pissed. 

Depends on the course Tom. If they’re private, the vast majority of the times are reserved for members. At some places, they all are.

I belong to Barefoot Resort/The Dye Club, and we’re semi private, it has a big housing development with a huge membership. Our Tuesday members league blocks off a minimum of 14 tee times for us.
We have 4 courses, but the problem with our club is with so many members, there are so many leagues. For example there are 3 mens and then 2 womens on Saturday alone.
Most of the year my group doesn’t have a problem. They try to accommodate us because we all play in the Tuesday league, and we’re willing to go out at first light, which the others won’t do.
There are times during peak season when we have to travel (maybe 6-8x a year) but that’s because our group has between 44 and 60 players, and in order to play our games, and have everyone finish within an hour or so of each other in order to have the results done, we usually need two courses, and times that run concurrently.

They aren’t willing to do that during the peak time of year and we mostly understand. They get between $125-$170 per round off the street, and we’re paying under $30. Even with all that, we’d be able to get tee times for groups of 4,8 or maybe even 12 if we wanted, that just wouldn’t work for a group as big as ours.

So, is it perfect, no, but I’m happy with it. The club tries to accommodate us as best they can, and those big $$$ bookings pay a lot of the freight as far as course upkeep and keeping our dues low. I tell the guys who complain, “you can always get a tee time for a foursome here, what you can’t always do is get a block of 10-15.”

4 minutes ago, dlow206 said:

Yeah, the tight soggy grass and the rough that is missing some grass where the ball is sitting on dirt. I mostly chunk them because i am afrad of the skull. im not even quite sure how to chip it off of the soft/wet dirt. 

... Use less loft and essentially hit it clean or a little thin on purpose. Even Phil said when the grain is into him with a tight lie he hits a bump and run with a less lofted club. We didn't have many tight lies back in the midwest and I used my LW for every shot. I had to learn a new technique here ing the desert as almost everything is a tight lie and if the grain is into you, it is best not to have your club touch it till well after the ball is gone or not at all. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:  Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :cobra-small: Aerojet 3/5 ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:      430 Hybrid 22*... Steelfiber 780Hy 
                  :taylormade-small:  DHy #4 ... Diamana LTD 65r 
Irons:       :titleist-small:         '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :taylormade-small: Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:  Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli     Maxfli Tour

41 minutes ago, Tom the Golf Nut said:

One more thing I forgot to mention. Our Golf Director is a great guy. On weeks he can’t accommodate us, he’ll make calls and try to get us set up somewhere nice. 
For example, we’ll be traveling in 3 weeks, and he hooked us up at one of the nicest private clubs down here for a great rate. One of the courses that couldn’t help him out that Saturday, (the Dunes Beach and Golf Club) offered us a great deal to play there tomorrow. We’re going to get to play two of the best down here, thanks to our Barefoot staff looking out for us.

1 hour ago, Grand Stranded said:

One more thing I forgot to mention. Our Golf Director is a great guy. On weeks he can’t accommodate us, he’ll make calls and try to get us set up somewhere nice. 
For example, we’ll be traveling in 3 weeks, and he hooked us up at one of the nicest private clubs down here for a great rate. One of the courses that couldn’t help him out that Saturday, (the Dunes Beach and Golf Club) offered us a great deal to play there tomorrow. We’re going to get to play two of the best down here, thanks to our Barefoot staff looking out for us.

Nice customer service.

Funny I shoot 4-over two weeks ago and today I was already 5 over after 6 holes. Golf is wild

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS Tensei AV Blue S

3w/5w: :titelist-small: TSi2 Tensei AV Raw Blue S

4h: :mizuno-small: CLK 22* Hybrid Tensei CK Pro Blue 80HY S

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: 223 Steelfiber PR 95 S

Wedges: :cleveland-small: RTX Zipcore Tour Rack 50, 54, 58 Steelfiber PR 105

Putter: LAB Link.1

Ball: :srixon-small: Z-Star Diamond

22 hours ago, Grand Stranded said:

Played Dunes years ago, great track!

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

7:00am Tee Time this morning, 65*, sunny and a bit humid, huh humid early March???  
Was teamed up with 2 of the slowest players we have which makes things a bit “testy” for me but it’s only an Exec.  Tried to keep them out of my head but was difficult, Bogy, Par, Par & Birdie  1st 4 holes.  They were hitting 2 and even 3 Tee shots per hole and none of the shots went more than 40-50 yards!  
5th hole Par 4 I hit my Tee shot poorly to the left. They hit 2 Tee shots each and then started the “retrieval” process because they have no idea where any of their shots went so I hit my 2nd shot hit approach shot putted and left them!! I went to 6th hole hit my Tee shot, 2putted for par and waited.  They got the message and started moving their butts.  Every time they started I left them!!  Anyway played OK with 2 nice birdies.  
At breakfast a guy from the 2nd group asked one of my clowns how did he do he said with a straight face 5 over!!!  Sure by the 2nd hole.

Rick

Left Hand, 

15 hours ago, Rickp said:

7:00am Tee Time this morning, 65*, sunny and a bit humid, huh humid early March???

😢

Driver: TM Original One 11.5* set to 11*, Aldila NV75 X, 43.5" -or- SpeedZone, HZRDUS Black 75 6.5, 43.5"
3w:  Cobra King LTD, RIP Beta 90, 42" -or- Stage 2 Tour, NV105 X, 42.5"
2h or 3h:  TaylorMade Stage 2 Tour, Aldila NV105 S -or- RIP Alpha 105 S
Irons:  3-PW Mizuno MP37, Recoil Proto 125 F4 (reshaft in progress, slowly); 1i & 3-PW Golden Ram TW276, NV105 S; 2-PW Golden Ram TW282, RIP Tour 115 R
GW: Dynacraft Dual Milled CNC 52*, Steelfiber 125 S; Scratch 8620 DS 53*, Steelfiber 125 S
SW:  Ram TG-898 56*, DGX ss2x; Ram Tom Watson 55*, DGX ss2x; Wilson Staff PMP 58*, DGS; PM Grind 19 58*, stock shaft
Putter:  Snake Eyes Viper Tour Sv1, 34"; Ping Scottsdale TR Craz-E, 35"; Cleveland Huntington Beach 1, 35"
Ball:  Wilson Staff Duo Professional, Bridgestone Tour B-RXS, Callaway Chrome Soft

Received an email last night from our league commissioner.  It's been 2 years since we had a formal league, and I AM SO STOKED!  I seem to be back into good health, and so I look at it as a reset. 

:cobra-small:             F7+ w/Fujikura Pro XLR8 Graphite Shaft

Ben_Hogan_Golf_Equipment_Company.jpg.b9602c912623c841ad9ad52593c15dee.jpg                3-I  MPF H-Series3B2M graphite Shaft w/Winn Dri-Tac grip mid

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png            STi   Irons 5-SW   KURO KAGE  70IR Flex-R  Lamkin Grips

:cobra-small:             King F6 Hybrid Matrix Red Tie HQ4 Graphite Shaft

MALTBY.png.a2a7b0f0659df827f6200a68ab77f34c.png           Forged FGT  60* wedge KURO KAGE 70R SS cross Comfort grip

:odyssey-small:           O-Putter 1W

Played 18on Sat, 1st time since open heart surgery last June. Wx was good, 75 deg temp and 15 to 20 mph wind. Shot 86 which was a surprise. 48 on first nine and 38 on second. Was hitting the ball well but putting sucked. Five 3 putt greens. Got some more work to do there. 37 putts overall.

Retired Army aviator. 2 Vietnam tours flying Hueys.

34 minutes ago, Sluggo42 said:

but hit my second “hole in one” ever

... I hate you but I am very happy for you!  But I really hate you. 🤪

On 3/6/2022 at 5:13 PM, chisag said:

... Use less loft and essentially hit it clean or a little thin on purpose. Even Phil said when the grain is into him with a tight lie he hits a bump and run with a less lofted club. We didn't have many tight lies back in the midwest and I used my LW for every shot. I had to learn a new technique here ing the desert as almost everything is a tight lie and if the grain is into you, it is best not to have your club touch it till well after the ball is gone or not at all. 

I have also found out that a "chip-bump into the upslope" by the green that works so well here does not work in Phoenix.  Ball lands, pops straight up into the air and stops.  I saw a pro do that this last weekend (maybe McIlroy?), when short-sided.  Doesn't work in FL either.  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

5 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

I have also found out that a "chip-bump into the upslope" by the green that works so well here does not work in Phoenix.  Ball lands, pops straight up into the air and stops.  I saw a pro do that this last weekend (maybe McIlroy?), when short-sided.  Doesn't work in FL either.  

... You have to read the grain and which way it is growing. If the grain is into you, your scenario above is the result. If the grain is growing away from you the ball will almost slide off the grass. Side growing grain can be tough to negotiate. I still misread the grain every now and then so it is still a work in progress but overall I am pretty comfortable playing the bump and run here in Phoenix. But if you misread the grain you can leave it woefully short or run it waaaaaay by. Still much better than trying to slide a LW under the ball when the grain is into you. 

Nice morning 70* little overcast and rained overnight.  Hit ball pretty well, no birds but some nice pars & 1 double.   
Been giving PXG irons serious though but G710 irons have been really good.  +5.  

Rick

Left Hand, 

17 minutes ago, chisag said:

... You have to read the grain and which way it is growing. If the grain is into you, your scenario above is the result. If the grain is growing away from you the ball will almost slide off the grass. Side growing grain can be tough to negotiate. I still misread the grain every now and then so it is still a work in progress but overall I am pretty comfortable playing the bump and run here in Phoenix. But if you misread the grain you can leave it woefully short or run it waaaaaay by. Still much better than trying to slide a LW under the ball when the grain is into you. 

Yeah, every winter it takes me awhile to get used to "grain"... then it's time to go home!  🥴

Maybe we will see you next January 18-30, 2023 if you are willing to play with this old duffer and his lovely wife.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

7 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Yeah, every winter it takes me awhile to get used to "grain"... then it's time to go home!  🥴

Maybe we will see you next January 18-30, 2023 if you are willing to play with this old duffer and his lovely wife.

... Love to! 

On 3/7/2022 at 6:22 PM, Peaksy68 said:

Just back from a 4 day golf trip. Played 4 different courses along the Murray River, which is the border between Victoria and New South Wales. 

This trip was organised on a local Aussie forum, as an attempt to get a few of us together after our annual event having to be cancelled due to Covid the last 2 years.

The first day was an unofficial round, and not part of the main 3 day competition.

Day 1. Struggled a bit after a 3 1/2 hour drive. Struggled to keep the ball in play on a very tight tree lined Tocumwal Golf Club’s Captains course. Rest of my game was okay, finished 13 over playing off 7. Day’s highlight was bumping into a couple of blokes from a club I was a member at 20 years ago.

Day 2. Cobram Barooga West Course. 8.30 tee time after finishing well after midnight the night before. Did I mention I hadn’t caught up with these guys for 2 years😀. Nowhere near as rough as my mate who came for the trip, I was travelling well compared to his raging hangover.

9 over playing off 7, most of my game was reasonably solid, with a few poor shots from across the bag bringing me down a little. Finished the day in 2nd on a countback.

Day 3. Black Bull at Yarrawonga. After a delay waiting for some lightning to move away, had a really enjoyable day on the course. Finished 8 over (including a triple😡) playing off 7. Really enjoyable course and the group I was with was sensational.  Short game was on song. Chipped and putted well. A couple of sand saves from tricky positions helped my score My hungover mate enjoyed it even more, 2 under playing off 6. Needless to say it’s going to be a topic that comes up regularly from him😅. Headed into the final round one shot behind my mate in second place.

Day 4. Cobram Barooga Old Course. 7.30 tee time, and this time I was the one suffering from over indulging the night before. This trip was definitely not just about the golf😀.

Started well with a solid par, then was pretty ugly for a few holes. Started getting my equilibrium back and had a solid run through the middle. Walking off the 12th green with a 2 shot lead, I managed to squash a bee that was on my shorts when putting my ball in my pocket. My last bee sting lead to a trip to hospital, so I was more than a little concerned. Thankfully that wasn’t the case this time but I was little off for the last few holes, dropping 3 shots over the next 6 holes, all from being a bit wound up over the ball. Probably wouldn’t have made a difference to the result, as the guy starting the day in 3rd played great golf over the last 5, with a birdie and 2 pars while getting a shot on me over the last 3. I finished 10 over playing off 5. Driver and chipping/pitching were good, hit several putts that just slid past on the high side after consistently over-reading the break.

Ended up finishing 2nd for the 3 day event. Came away with a pair of Under Armour shoes as the prize. They should go well with the Under Armour cap and duffle bag I picked up on day 2.

I had a great weekend, golf was more than satisfying after the excessive socialising 😂.

Can’t wait for next event with the same crew in October.

Any mosquito bites?

Cobra F9 9.5° (Hzrdus Yellow X)

Cobra Speedzone 15° (Tensei Blue X)

Srixon H85 19° (Hzrdus Black 85 6.0)

Mizuno MP20 MMC 4-PW (KBS $ Taper 120S)

Mizuno T20 51°, 55°, 59° (KBS $ Taper 120S)

Scotty Cameron Phantom X 5.5 34"

Srixon ZStar

56 minutes ago, Blueberry_Squishie said:

Any mosquito bites?

Managed to avoid them, thankfully. 

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star