How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

Blah morning. Couple good shots but for the most part scrambling I make Par.
Bacon Boyz a bit subdued this morning, looked like a couple hangovers.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 9

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

82: another brutal front 9(44) followed by a crisp 2 over 38 on the back. I’ve been letting the nerves get to me, and it’s taken about 5 holes to settle down. And 3 of the 5 holes are par 4 doglegs with trouble on at least one side. Irons have been inconsistent as well, but my putting a been solid...

• Like 6

24CC2B3B-0E46-4165-97D1-F1CA4C5041C8.png

3 hours ago, TCUFrog said:

Wow. Just wow. Had the 3rd tee time off the box today at Pebble Beach. With expectations at an all time high, I was completely blown away by Pebble Beach. All you golf architecture junkies can complain about the small greens or the quirkiness of the inland holes, but there is not a better walk in golf than holes 4-11 of Pebble Beach. While not my best round, I shot an 85 with a triple and 2 doubles. We tee off tomorrow at 6:30 am again and I’ll look to exact my revenge to shoot a lower score. See below for some of the stunning photos. Let me know if anyone wants a full resolution for a zoom background to make your coworkers jealous.
IMG_1425.JPG
IMG_1442.JPGIMG_1448.JPGF12D5A97-5229-49DE-AE8E-45C26BC51CE8-36EE94C3-E5EE-4ADC-9BB4-342F7093A0A1.jpgIMG_1490.JPGIMG_1516.JPGIMG_1548.JPG

That's a beautiful course and great photos! Add I'm sitting at work right now, I'm really jealous. It sounds like you had a good time and great round. Have fun out there again today and I hope you play well!

• Like 6

7 hours ago, TCUFrog said:

Wow. Just wow. Had the 3rd tee time off the box today at Pebble Beach. With expectations at an all time high, I was completely blown away by Pebble Beach. All you golf architecture junkies can complain about the small greens or the quirkiness of the inland holes, but there is not a better walk in golf than holes 4-11 of Pebble Beach. While not my best round, I shot an 85 with a triple and 2 doubles. We tee off tomorrow at 6:30 am again and I’ll look to exact my revenge to shoot a lower score. See below for some of the stunning photos. Let me know if anyone wants a full resolution for a zoom background to make your coworkers jealous.
IMG_1425.JPG
IMG_1442.JPGIMG_1448.JPGF12D5A97-5229-49DE-AE8E-45C26BC51CE8-36EE94C3-E5EE-4ADC-9BB4-342F7093A0A1.jpgIMG_1490.JPGIMG_1516.JPGIMG_1548.JPG

I see you're rock'n the Puma gear! Hit Em straight Today!!!!  More pics please.Who was your caddie for your rounds, I had John on my bag when I played there in 2018. He caddied for the winner of the US amature the last time it was played at Pebble...he was great!!!1

• Like 4

#COBRACONNECT CHALLENGE 4  The ONLY One Length Contestant!  Follow me on Twitter and Instagram and Facebook #TeamCobraONE

:cobra-small: SpeedZone 10.5* Driver 14gm weight in back, Motore X F3 6-S set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: 14.5* Fairway,  18.5* Fairway   Both with Tensei CK Blue R set to +1* draw.

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 21.5* Hybrid Project X CATALYST 80 6.0

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 5 + 6   KBS Tour 80 R

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE 7, 8, 9  KBS Tour 90 R                                     Lamkin Crossline Cord Connect Black Mid-size plus 2 wraps

:cobra-small: SpeedZoneONE P, G, S  KBS Wedge

:cobra-small: King Black ONE 60*  VO8*      True Temper Dynamic Gold Black

:cameron-small:  Special Select Newport 2  34" :scotty-small: Matador grip                                                                                

:bridgestone-small: Tour B RXS  Align XL    All in a :cobra-small:  Masters Staff Bag  or  SpeedZone stand bag

:titelist-small: Staff Bag  Full set of :titelist-small: Clubs on sidelines for at least 8 weeks of COBRACONNECTCHALLENGE4 #MGSCOBRA2020

Tested :bridgestone-small: Prototype Balls       Tour B RXS                Tested:image.png.8e77a45b1fe8c9cfb7c2a61386f855a5.pngBlack Cat irons 5 - PW UST Mamiya Recoil Graphite Regular +0.5" 1* upright                         

:Arccos:                                                                                                                                                                      697979773_DSCN2368(Custom).JPG.a1a25f5e430d9eebae93c5d652cbd4b9.JPG

8 hours ago, TCUFrog said:

IMG_1425.JPG

Ah man so jealous. 85 is nothing to scoff at man good round. Can’t wait to get there some day!

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small: G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Thread

WITB:

:ping-small:  Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green  I :taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ 

:titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52, 56, 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S I:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

Brutal round today, 96. I thought I was done with these kinds of rounds...lol.

I'm still going to keep my positivity about the swing and game in general, but my course management was really bad today. Changing nothing about my swing at all, I bet poor course management cost me almost ten strokes today.

But believe it or not, the driver may have been the best it's been all summer!

• Like 6

Right Handed

Driver (9°): :cobra-small: Speedzone (HZRDUS Smoke Green 70g X-Stiff shaft)

2 Hybrid (18°): :tour-edge: Exotics EXS Pro (Evenflow Black 6.5) (2020 MGS Official Review here)

3/Driving Iron (18°): :Hogan: UiHi Iron (KBS Tour V 110g shaft)

Irons (4-PW)  post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TS-1's (KBS $-Taper 120g Stiff shafts)

Wedges (50°, 54° & 58°) post-76102-0-38507100-1525284411_thumb.jpg TSW Forged (Dynamic Gold S300)

Putter: :EVNROLL: ER2B (2019 MGS Official Review here)

Ball: :Snell: MTB-Black OR MAXFLI Tour OR TP5X

38/40:78 today after a double bogey on the last hole! Only carded one birdie and had 3 tap in pars.

Finally cashed in the Saturday Game, worth a couple pitchers for my buds.

• Like 8

Driver: PXG 0211 w/Evenflo Riptide CB Regular shaft 

Fairways:  Cobra King F8 3-4W(16*) & 5-6W(20*) w/Mitsubishi ck Blue regular shaft 

Hybrid: Cobra F8 3 Hybrid(19*) w/Recoil ES regular shaft 

Irons: Wilson D7 5-PW w/Recoil 460 Regular graphite shafts 

Wedges: Cleveland RTX Zipcore(50*/54*/58*) w/True Temper Spinner Wedge steel shaft  

Putter: 33" Evnroll ER2 w/Evnroll Gravity Grip 

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black).  

Pushcart:  Caddytek 3.0 from Costco

Ball: Maxfli Tour CG & Titleist Pro V1x.

Was able to sneak out yesterday, but only had time for 9 holes.  Played River Glen, which historically I do not play well, as the fairways are fairly narrow on most holes.  Since I played from the whites, I was able to use hybrid/3 wood more often and still have manageable distances to the holes.  It was about the easiest +1 round I've ever played.  I hit all 9 greens and my only bogey came from a 3 putt from about 12 feet, but I was in a position that I could not stop the ball near the pin because of the severity of slope.  Left with a 10 foot comeback putt very uphill and needed one more revolution to go in.  Very happy with my approach game and was able to hit many shots with my Gap wedge, which I typically do not use that often.  Putted well and was mostly just a misread on the putts, but I will correct that and get a couple more to fall next time. 

• Like 9

Driver:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngMavrik Sub Zero 9* (Set to 10) Ventus Blue 6X

2 Hybrid: :titelist-small: 818 H2 Hybrid Tensei Blue 80 X

3 Hybrid: :titelist-small: 818H2 Fujikura Atmos TS Blue 8X

4 Iron - Srixon ZX 23* Recoil F5

Irons 5-PW: :mizuno-small: MP 18 SC Dynamic Gold AMT X

Gap/Sand Wedge:  :titelist-small: Vokey SM6 49*  SM8 54* 

Lob Wedge:  image.png.3c6db1120d888f669e07d4a8f890b3f1.pngJaws 5 Wedge 58* DG Tour Issue Stiff

Putter:  image.png.cca2328f4144a299c795aa9b8f3bf677.png Inovai 6.0              :scotty-small: Pro Platinum Newport 2 35"  

50 minutes ago, josmi15 said:

Just got in from a quick 9 on an executive course. Putter let me down. It must know that I’ve got another EVNRoll to try out. I currently have the ER3, but an ER2 is calling my name. I wonder if I should answer

I’m currently in this boat. Putter and I have a love hate going on Right now....she knows I’m thinking about replacing her

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Hmmm 1

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small: G710 Irons Official Review

:Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Thread

WITB:

:ping-small:  Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X I :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green  I :taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ 

:titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52, 56, 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S I:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W I :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

Club championship qualifier today and was nursing it in under the number and the elbow flared up for the first time in a year. After the 14th hole I knew there was zero shot I would be able to play tomorrow so I did the right thing for the field and took a WD. Pretty bummed but it is what it is. Was playing the best golf I have played in the last five years and another year that t was not meant to be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4
  • Sad 5

In the Bag for 2021

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5* AD TP 6x

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 15* AD TP 7x

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 18* AD MT 7x

PXG 0317 22* Nippon GOST X

PXG 0311T Gen 3 5-6 KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311ST 7 - PW KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy 50/10 KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy 54/10 & 58/07 TTDG TI S400

:odyssey-small: Metal X 7 48"

Club championship qualifier today and was nursing it in under the number and the elbow flared up for the first time in a year. After the 14th hole I knew there was zero shot I would be able to play tomorrow so I did the right thing for the field and took a WD. Pretty bummed but it is what it is. Was playing the best golf I have played in the last five years and another year that t was not meant to be.

That sucks, let the elbow heal properly and gettem next time[emoji106]

• Like 3

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

77 39/38

3 birdies/10 pars/3 bogies/1 double/1 triple

8/14 FIRs 11/18 GIRs

29 putts (No 3 putts!)

I played my home course today and tied my best par 72 record at +5. I was driving the ball really well off the tee. I had two bad tee shots all day that cost me a penalty. That’s where the triple and double came in to play. I started the round at 6:40 AM. A lot of dew on the ground mixed in with it being wet from some rain yesterday made the rough really tough to hit out of. Not quite as bad as what we are seeing at Harding Park, but it was brutal. I had to go two clubs up once or twice just to try and get it to the green.

Overall, very happy with the round. 2 straight rounds breaking 80. Hoping to keep it up. 

• Like 8

:ping-small:  G410 Plus, w/ X stiff 75 g Project X Evenflow Black shaft driver

:adams-small: GT Tight Lies 3 & 5 wood

:taylormade-small: SLDR AW - 4 iron S flex

:cleveland-small: Rotex 2.0 RTX 588 56°

:titelist-small: Vokey SM7 08M 60°

:scotty-small: Newport 2.5 putter

:Snell:MTB X golf balls

RH, Alabama

+9 over for an 81 today.  39 on the front with a double when I chunked a 9 iron into the pond.  Backside, got on a bogey train and couldn't find my way off, shooting 42.

• Like 7

Driver: :ping-small: G400 Max 9 degree set to +1, Aldila Extreme Green 55 gram R shaft 

Fairway: :taylormade-small: M4 3W (16.5*) 5W (21*) 7W (24*) -- stock R shafts.

Irons: :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW KBSTour Graphite  70g shafts R

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX2 52,56, 60 degree wedges

Putter: :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7S

Ball: :Snell: MTB-X

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

That sucks, let the elbow heal properly and gettem next time[emoji106]

Thanks. I think today was my exit from tournament golf for a bit. Had to play and practice to get the game in shape it was not very enjoyable. When golf becomes like a job it is time to change some things. I am not playing again for a few days and looking forward to a little break or maybe a longer break if the elbow doesn’t bounce back quicker.

• Like 6

In the Bag for 2021

:callaway-small: Epic Max LS 10.5* AD TP 6x

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 15* AD TP 7x

:callaway-small: Rogue SZ 18* AD MT 7x

PXG 0317 22* Nippon GOST X

PXG 0311T Gen 3 5-6 KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311ST 7 - PW KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy 50/10 KBS $ Taper 130

PXG 0311 Sugar Daddy 54/10 & 58/07 TTDG TI S400

:odyssey-small: Metal X 7 48"

Thanks. I think today was my exit from tournament golf for a bit. Had to play and practice to get the game in shape it was not very enjoyable. When golf becomes like a job it is time to change some things. I am not playing again for a few days and looking forward to a little break or maybe a longer break if the elbow doesn’t bounce back quicker.

More Trap/Skeet[emoji16]

• Like 2

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

78 at a very tough course today. Though I will say it was set up to play far shorter than the 7080 yards listed on the card. Started par-bird-par (lip out bird on 3) and a chip in par save on #5 and a par after a water ball on #8. Hit a bogey string on the back, but no doubles for 38-40. I'm very pleased with my game this year considering I can only play about once a week.

Take Dead Aim

• Like 8

Take Dead Aim