Our Sponsors

• Replies 16.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

+4 75 (40/35) 6/13 FiR 8/18 GiR 28 putts First ace today! #17, 121y PW that dunked into the cup. Best part was the group in front was part of our group, and waved us on since we we

Today was a good day.  First hole in one ever.  50° Cobra King wedge from 120 yards.  Hit just past the hole and spun back in. Shot 73 to tie my lowest round ever. Won my match 8 and 6

****Alert ***** Alert!******Alert!****** sluggo shoots a new PB today !!!!!!!!!!!   -4.......    67. .......    -4. .....    67!   ..... It was a Great day to say the least, and the o

Posted Images

Played a very foggy nine today. Would have been better than bogey golf if I didn’t have a tiger blowup on the last hole. Still managed a 47. 

• Like 7

Driver: :callaway-small: Epic Flash SZ with XStiff :Fuji:Pro 63. Testing Tensei Orange Pro S (1" tipped) at 44.75"

2H: :callaway-small: Super Hybrid with Tensei Orange Pro Hyb 80 Stiff (shaft may be swapped at some point) 

3H: :Sub70: 939X UST proforce V2 black F3 hybrid soft stepped XStiff UPRT setting or 2 DI:  th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0311X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 2.5* upright

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 1/4" long Unofficial Review

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)  (Backup 54*,60*: :ping-small:  S Tour KBS Tour Stiff 3* up)

Putter: :odyssey-small: Toulon Las Vegas Stroke Lab  34"

Ball: :Snell:MTB-X

:Arccos:

1 hour ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

This is how I plan on doing Black Friday from this point forward...😁

Although maybe not quite as cold 

IMG_20201127_112144.jpg

IMG_20201127_115634.jpg

IMG_20201127_120723.jpg

Kettlebrook?

• Like 3

Follow my overall Vegan transition here

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:titelist-small: TS2 9.5 - Project X HZRDUS RDX Blue 6.5

:taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:adams-small: 2H VST - Super Idea S Matrix Kujoh S-Flex

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125

:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W

:titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

1 hour ago, Lacassem said:

Kettlebrook?

Stowe Acres South.

Nearly *impossible* to find a tee time anywhere. We teed off at 8 and when we left the house it was close to 50 but about 30 minutes North and we started with frost on our irons. Never did warm up much.

• Like 5

P G410 LST | C King F7 | C SuperHybrid | T 818 H2 | S Z785 | C ZipCore | SC Newport 3

1 minute ago, GolfSpy Stroker said:

Stowe Acres South.

Nearly *impossible* to find a tee time anywhere. We teed off at 8 and when we left the house it was close to 50 but about 30 minutes North and we started with frost on our irons. Never did warm up much.

We lucked out found some down in the cape. Was looking like we wouldn’t get anything but lucked out. Never dropped below 50

I think I’ve played there once I recognize the barn

• Like 2

Follow my overall Vegan transition here

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:titelist-small: TS2 9.5 - Project X HZRDUS RDX Blue 6.5

:taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green 

:adams-small: 2H VST - Super Idea S Matrix Kujoh S-Flex

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ 

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125

:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W

:titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

To say I stunk it up would be doing a disservice to those who stink it up. I journeyed down to the home course of a couple of mates that I play with regularly.  To say the conditions were less than ideal would be understating things, but I had fun regardless of my awful golf and the conditions. The greens were virtually unplayable and I was tempted to call  NASA to get the Mars Rover to find my tee shots as I couldn’t hit the planet.

Despite  my worst Stableford score ever, I came away with a new hat and a bottle of Shiraz for the best “bright colours “ outfit, which was nothing different to my normal ensembles. 

I may have had a few drinks on the way around, including a few that @kardboard.kidmight have liked

3D6663D4-743F-4237-A092-E8C824C9EABB.jpeg.1b1b627caa195903558512f73fb42736.jpeg

• Like 9

:ping-small:  G400 SFT Aldila Xtorsion Copper Stiff
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

Cold, foggy day and a 78.  Frost delay until 10 am and then a shot gun start.  Never warmed up during the round, in fact it likely got even colder as the day progressed.   My partner had a terrible day and we ended up losing our match soundly.

• Like 9

Driver: :ping-small: G400 Max 9 degree Alta CB55 Stiff shaft 

Hybrids: :taylormade-small: M6 --- 3 (19 degrees), 4 (22 degrees), and 5 (25 degrees) Atmos shaft R

Irons: :callaway-small:Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW KBS Tour Graphite  70g shafts R

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX-2 52*, 56*, 60* wedges.  Stock shafts.

Putter: :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7S

Ball: :Snell: MTB-X

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

7 hours ago, revkev said:

Spectacular late afternoon/evening in Florida yesterday.  Played reasonably well for someone who hasn't been playing or practicing much (only my third November round and I've not been on the range except to warm up for two of them.)  Shot 78 at my club which is an extremely difficult course.  A double on 9 really hurt - double hit out of a trap.   I was one over on the back and really played quite well after 10 - making bogey from a brutal fairway trap probably saved my round but it was a tough bogey still - normally on a par 5 you can recover from an out of position drive that doesn't cause a penalty.  I hit 3 consecutive good shots and couldn't make the putt for par - the one out of the trap was incredible - I was in a footprint and since we still don't have rakes that allowed me to place the ball - I hit a great shot over a high lip with 7 wood that took a crappy bounce onto a bank by a hazard - had to hit towards the green with the ball at waste height - didn't whiff - hit it just short of the green, perfect angle to the pin only to find that I was on the side downhill side of a grass bunker, really hit a great pitch from there up the ridge of the double tiered green and missed the 8 footer coming back.  After that it was pretty much fairways and greens on home with one bogey on a three putt and one birdie on a holed 15 footer.

I have some great pictures but they are on the phone and I currently don't have the mobile app uploaded.  I've buggered up my Apple ID (can't remember the stupid thing and for some reason the phone that it wants to send info to doesn't exist).  I have multiple emails so it's a matter of setting up a new account.  Perhaps tomorrow while trying to sit through the Giants.  

I get to practice those waist high shots from our rough quite a bit.  The worst ones are waist high, but on a downslope!!  

• Like 5

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

... Forgot to add that the 12 yr old kid had switched from Titliest AP3's to Titleist 718 CB's this summer. I did not think they fit him very well as his trajectory was too low and I think he would be much better off with T100's. I am guessing his Dad thinks he will grow into them but a higher trajectory and a little more forgiveness would be much better for his game right now. Of course I said nothing but I really wanted to. 🤪

• Like 5

Driver:   TaylorMade SIM Max ... Diamana Limited 55R
Utility:   Callaway Super Hybrid 17*   ... Diamana Limited 65R
               TaylorMade DHy 19* ... Diamana Limited 65R
Irons:    4-Pw Cobra King Tour MIM ... Nippon 950gh r-flex
Wedges:  SM6 52* F Grind ... Steelfiber 95 r-flex
                 SM7D & SM8M 58* ... Steelfiber 95 r-flex
Putter:  Newport 2.5 at 33.5"
Ball:  TaylorMade TP5