Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

Felt so nice to get out and play on Sunday. Rain stopped just before I got out the car. 25-35mph wind was tough. I'd not played since October so had no expectation other than trying to nudge it around. I had however made a total change to everything putting related and was looking forward to trying that out.

I hit 5 greens on the front 9 and only made 1 par. Some of that was poor wedge play 60 yards in on 1 and left it 50ft short etc. the rest was not having a clue what to do in the wind, into, down and side wind all played a major part in my struggles. Ended up with a diff of 16.9, not good off of 8.

My Golf Youtube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/@permanentpractice

Irons - Titleist 620MB/CB - Nippon Modus 125S

Wedges - Mizuno T22 Raw 51*/08* S Grind, 55*/09* D Grind 59*/09* C Grind - Modus 125 Wedge

Hybrid - Ping G425 4 lofted all the way down - Tour AD DI 75 Stiff

Fairway - Ping G425 max 5w - Mitsubishi blue 70 stiff

Driver - Ping G25

Putter - Odyssey #7

Fitted at Precision Golf https://www.youtube.com/@PrecisionG

Played yesterday, GHIN is still not retrievable, shot 43/43:86 with 9/14 FIR for 64%, 7/18 GIR for 39% and 32 putts. I had 4 Doubles, 8 Bogies, 4 Pars and 2 Birdies. First round with new Edison wedges, 54* chipped in for a birdie on a par 3 and 57* out of the bunker for a one putt par. Still getting used to Heritage Isles, several holes must be lay ups as they have bunkers and water restricting the fairway widths.  

Driver: image.png.6ba1c8a254ad57aa05e527b74c2e04ba.png0311 XF 10.5* w/Project X Cypher 40 gram Senior shaft or 0811 XF 12* w/Evenflo Riptide CB Senior shaft

Fairways:  image.png.80321f01fc46450b6f428c7daf7b3471.png0211 5W & 7W w/ Evenflo Riptide CB  regular shaft and Tour Edge E521 9W w/Fubuki HD50 regular shaft

Hybrid: None in bag at the moment

IronsTitleist T300 5-PW w/Fubuki MV Senior graphite shafts w/Golf Pride Tour

Wedges: Edison forged 49*, 53* and 57* wedges with KB PGI Senior shafts(80 grm).

Putter: 33” Evnroll ER6R or  ER2 or Bellum Winmore Model 707,   or Nike Method Core Drone  w/Evnroll Gravity Grip

Bag: Vice cart bag(Black/Lime). 

Ball: Snell MTB Prime X, Maxfli Tour/S/X CG, Titleist Pro V1x or Titleist TruFeel

Using Shot Scope X5 and Pinned Rangefinder

12 hours ago, Rickp said:

Love hearing about age breakers!!  Sure would like to do it sometime.

It's not easy for most players.  I should note that he was playing the white/gold tee combination and that really helped his GIR chances.  Putting vs. chipping for birdie is the principal difference between the vast majority of amateurs and pro players.  This brings us full circle to the discussion about playing tees that are best matched for average hitting distance.  He might have still accomplished this from the white... but I'm betting not.  

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver 

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:srixon-small:  ZX5 Irons 4-AW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:EVNROLL: ER5v Putter  (Evnroll ER5v Official Review)

:odyssey-small: AI-One Milled Seven T CH (Currently Under Product Test)

14 minutes ago, fixyurdivot said:

It's not easy for most players.  I should note that he was playing the white/gold tee combination and that really helped his GIR chances.  Putting vs. chipping for birdie is the principal difference between the vast majority of amateurs and pro players.  This brings us full circle to the discussion about playing tees that are best matched for average hitting distance.  He might have still accomplished this from the white... but I'm betting not.  

A buddy of mine did shot a 72 he’s 74.  He was playing from the front Tees and he probably should be playing one set of Tees back.  But he still had to make the shots and putt.

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; PXG 0311XF Cypher 50 gr Senior  
5 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr       
7 wood; Ping 425, Senior Shaft 55 gr      
5 hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous R2     
Irons; Mizuno JPX 923HM 7-GW Recoil 460 F2
Wedges; Titleist S9 54*, Mizuno SW 56*

Putter; Waaay too many to list

15 hours ago, Rickp said:

... @Rickp, you just need to live to be 101.  ; ) 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

1 hour ago, chisag said:

... @Rickp, you just need to live to be 101.  ; ) 

Not sure that longevity is in my DNA.

Rick

Left Hand, 

17 hours ago, Rickp said:

One of my regular playing partners (also the guy who recruited me to play on our multiple state champion senior travel team and on the winter golf tour) is now 76 years old. Since he turned 73, he has shot his age or better scores of times. Even when he plays from the “members” tees (generally 6,000-6,300 yards), he is almost always a threat to shoot in the low-mid 70s. Last summer, he played in the Mercer County Open, a 2-day event where all golfers play from the same tees with no age-based competition groups. He shot 73-71 and won the event just a few weeks after he turned 76 years old. Needless to say, it’s a real joy playing and/or partnering with this guy!

DR - Callaway Paradym AI Smoke TD, Newton Motion 4-Dot

4W - Callaway Paradym 3HL, Newton Motion Fairway shaft, 4-Dot

HYB - Paradym X 18*, HZRDUS Smoke Red 80S; Sub 70 949X 21*, same shaft

7W (if played) - Sub 70 849, ProForce Black 80-S

Irons - Callaway Paradym, HZRDUS Silver Gen 4, S-flex

Wedges - Edison 2.0, 53* and 57* (bent to 58*), KBS TGI 100

Putter - (currently in flux, but usually an Evnroll 8V

Ball - Maxfli Tour-X CG (2023)

Bags - Ghost Golf Maverick Black Ops

Cart - MotoCaddy M7 Remote (without the remote)

Spoiler

driver / off the tee is no longer a weakness for me!

Decent round today playing Wolf (although the guys I played with have some "unusual" rules that I wasn't used to....anyway...shot a 79 and tied for the most holes won.  Most were pushed.  I did wolf one of the par 3s, but missed my birdie putt (about 8 feet above the hole).

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

2 hours ago, funkyjudge said:

One of my regular playing partners (also the guy who recruited me to play on our multiple state champion senior travel team and on the winter golf tour) is now 76 years old. Since he turned 73, he has shot his age or better scores of times. Even when he plays from the “members” tees (generally 6,000-6,300 yards), he is almost always a threat to shoot in the low-mid 70s. Last summer, he played in the Mercer County Open, a 2-day event where all golfers play from the same tees with no age-based competition groups. He shot 73-71 and won the event just a few weeks after he turned 76 years old. Needless to say, it’s a real joy playing and/or partnering with this guy!

Think your buddy is living the dream that all golfers aspire to regardless of age, I saw a physiotherapist this morning that knows her stuff and she's so good I'm thinking I can get my body in much better shape. Good luck to your friend, I'm chasing him LOL...

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…

1 hour ago, Bang60 said:

Think your buddy is living the dream that all golfers aspire to regardless of age, I saw a physiotherapist this morning that knows her stuff and she's so good I'm thinking I can get my body in much better shape. Good luck to your friend, I'm chasing him LOL...

Just talked to him a few minutes ago (I'm on the injured list thanks to surgery and have missed my last two tour events and I'll be missing another one this week, so he was checking on my recovery). This guy is a major piece of work; he worked as an iron worker up on the "high steel" (high-rise buildings in Philly and NYC, bridge construction and a few roller coasters at the area's Six Flags theme park) until he was close to 70 years old and he's built like a linebacker or tight end.

DR - Callaway Paradym AI Smoke TD, Newton Motion 4-Dot

4W - Callaway Paradym 3HL, Newton Motion Fairway shaft, 4-Dot

HYB - Paradym X 18*, HZRDUS Smoke Red 80S; Sub 70 949X 21*, same shaft

7W (if played) - Sub 70 849, ProForce Black 80-S

Irons - Callaway Paradym, HZRDUS Silver Gen 4, S-flex

Wedges - Edison 2.0, 53* and 57* (bent to 58*), KBS TGI 100

Putter - (currently in flux, but usually an Evnroll 8V

Ball - Maxfli Tour-X CG (2023)

Bags - Ghost Golf Maverick Black Ops

Cart - MotoCaddy M7 Remote (without the remote)

Spoiler

driver / off the tee is no longer a weakness for me!

14 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Well evidently you inspired me Rick. After far too many 73-75's and 18 pars with my Forged Tecs, my MIM Tours looked so ashamed by their recent apathy ... so I put them back in the bag and shot my age from the Silver tees. Granted the driver and putter were really the hero's but the MIMs put me inside 2 feet twice and they were a real treat today. Right beside my ballpark hoping forward a foot then spinning back the same amount. I really love those things. 

1189078657_Aguila11069.JPG.53f17c258f04207aef5cad42d5f095b5.JPG

Congratulations!!  That’s awesome!!!

Not trying to BB but to me shooting your age is a a lot more skill than a HIO.  
It’s probably not going to happen for me but I’m good with that.  I’m at a place where I play golf to have fun, decent score that’s great but enjoying the morning #1!!!!

Still like to shoot my age……😁

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 minutes ago, Rickp said:

It’s probably not going to happen for me but I’m good with that.  I’m at a place where I play golf to have fun, decent score that’s great but enjoying the morning #1!!!!

At our age it's not that hard, but the stars have to align for guys like us...

1. Play from tees that you can reach par 4's in two shots; par 5's in three shots.
  2. No penalties
  3. Get up and down from off the green.
  4. Avoid doubles
  5. No 3-putts

I rarely make birdies, but when I do these 5 things I have shot my age.  I did it once without making a birdie, but birdies do make it easier.  My key this last year was I practiced a lot of shots around the green; got the ball close.

I think we are in that sweet spot age where shooting your age is doable for the next few years.  Not sure what age it is, but watching guys older than me go downhill, I think it becomes more difficult after age 80, unless you have been a low index player for quite awhile.  Not only does the body not cooperate, but the commitment to practice diminishes.  

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

4 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

At our age it's not that hard, but the stars have to align for guys like us...

1. Play from tees that you can reach par 4's in two shots; par 5's in three shots.
  2. No penalties
  3. Get up and down from off the green.
  4. Avoid doubles
  5. No 3-putts

I rarely make birdies, but when I do these 5 things I have shot my age.  I did it once without making a birdie, but birdies do make it easier.  My key this last year was I practiced a lot of shots around the green; got the ball close.

I think we are in that sweet spot age where shooting your age is doable for the next few years.  Not sure what age it is, but watching guys older than me go downhill, I think it becomes more difficult after age 80, unless you have been a low index player for quite awhile.  Not only does the body not cooperate, but the commitment to practice diminishes.  

... Great Post and excellent formula! I think moving up is a real key. When you reach a certain age over powering a course is no longer an option, so moving up is a great idea. My 80 yr old playing pard said from the forward tees he is close to my drives from 2 tees back so we come out near even. I had t inform him from 165 I am hitting. 7 iron and he is hitting a fairway wood so it is far from even. Sadly nowhere else for him to go but many make this same mistake playing the wrong tees and being close to those playing a tee or two back off the tee isn't much good of you are hitting fb's and hybrids. How far you hit your drives is very important of course, but what club you hit for an approach shot is equally important.

... As you said "reach par 4's in two shots; par 5's in three shots" but if your approach shots are mostly fairway woods and hybrids, move up a tee box! I can reach one of my par 5's in 2 easily. Another with two good shots. The third with two great shots and the 4th on my 3rd shot with a wedge. When I no longer can, I will most definitely move up a tee box. 

44 minutes ago, Rickp said:

... Thanks Rick I have to agree with you. A HIO is one (mostly) lucky shot while shooting your age takes 18 holes of your very best. And I have said it a gazillion times but the thing I love about this game is the challenge is the same for all of us, just the numbers change. My playing pard shot an 80 this fall, beating his previous low score by 4 strokes! But now breaking 80 is his goal. He and I are concentrating the same, savoring our good shots and bemoaning our bad shots the same and trying our best to shoot our own personal bests. Doesn't matter if that is a 65, an 80 or a 95. It just doesn't get much better than that! 

14 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Great Post and excellent formula! I think moving up is a real key. When you reach a certain age over powering a course is no longer an option, so moving up is a great idea. My 80 yr old playing pard said from the forward tees he is close to my drives from 2 tees back so we come out near even. I had t inform him from 165 I am hitting. 7 iron and he is hitting a fairway wood so it is far from even. Sadly nowhere else for him to go but many make this same mistake playing the wrong tees and being close to those playing a tee or two back off the tee isn't much good of you are hitting fb's and hybrids. How far you hit your drives is very important of course, but what club you hit for an approach shot is equally important.

... As you said "reach par 4's in two shots; par 5's in three shots" but if your approach shots are mostly fairway woods and hybrids, move up a tee box! I can reach one of my par 5's in 2 easily. Another with two good shots. The third with two great shots and the 4th on my 3rd shot with a wedge. When I no longer can, I will most definitely move up a tee box. 

We older players get pretty good at keeping the ball in play and hitting FW and hybrids, but it is much more fun hitting a 7i into a green instead of a 3H.

As for moving up... I did last year and there is one more tee box to go.  That's the tee box my wife has been playing for 8 years.  She keeps saying where do I get to move to?...she turned 67 two weeks ago.  Last year she shot 82 and last week she shot 84, but she so much wants to break 80!!!  I'm stuck on the senior tees forever because there is no way I can ever justify moving up to her tees!!

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

12 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

As for moving up... I did last year and there is one more tee box to go.  That's the tee box my wife has been playing for 8 years.  She keeps saying where do I get to move to?...she turned 67 two weeks ago.  Last year she shot 82 and last week she shot 84, but she so much wants to break 80!!!  I'm stuck on the senior tees forever because there is no way I can ever justify moving up to her tees!!

... My home course really sucks for women playing the forward tees. Several tough Par 4's are 356, 368, 362 and 376 and all of them uphill off the tee. Longest hole is 380 but a downhill slot for men hitting it 230 but women can't reach it. Plenty of spots to have another much shorter set of tees but doubt they ever will. Fwiw par 5's are 471, 401, 432 and 468! 

3 minutes ago, chisag said:

... My home course really sucks for women playing the forward tees. Several tough Par 4's are 356, 368, 362 and 376 and all of them uphill off the tee. Longest hole is 380 but a downhill slot for men hitting it 230 but women can't reach it. Plenty of spots to have another much shorter set of tees but doubt they ever will. Fwiw par 5's are 471, 401, 432 and 468! 

One of the problems when we travel to play.  I look for courses that have similar forward tee yardages as she typically plays, but many courses have forward tees longer than my senior tees!  Will be in Scottsdale in a week and many courses are quite long for her.  We are there for fun; not for punishment!

10 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

One of the problems when we travel to play.  I look for courses that have similar forward tee yardages as she typically plays, but many courses have forward tees longer than my senior tees!  Will be in Scottsdale in a week and many courses are quite long for her.  We are there for fun; not for punishment!

... One of the snowbird starters from S Dakota plays with his wife occasionally and they belong to a CC back home. She has charted the distances from home and tees up in front of the tee box here so she can reach par 4's in two with good shots and par 5's in three with good shots. Usually 20yds or so but on some of those long par 5's, at the beginning of the fairway. It is still a challenge because she comes up short or misses greens with marginal shots. She does play the longest par 3 from the forward tees but it is up hill and a very steep rise at the green so almost impossible to roll the ball onto the green and tough for most older women that have to use a driver. 

1 hour ago, chisag said:

... One of the snowbird starters from S Dakota plays with his wife occasionally and they belong to a CC back home. She has charted the distances from home and tees up in front of the tee box here so she can reach par 4's in two with good shots and par 5's in three with good shots. Usually 20yds or so but on some of those long par 5's, at the beginning of the fairway. It is still a challenge because she comes up short or misses greens with marginal shots. She does play the longest par 3 from the forward tees but it is up hill and a very steep rise at the green so almost impossible to roll the ball onto the green and tough for most older women that have to use a driver. 

I play with our ladies sometimes and alot used their driver on par 3's, just don't have much distance with the irons in their bag in fact I've suggested they don't carry half the irons ....

That suggestion was not well received lol...

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…

10 hours ago, chisag said:

That's great for fun play on a home course, but impossible to do when you play a different course every day... many you've never played before.  Our home course is 4900y from the forward tees, but many high-end resort-type courses have forward tees in the 5400-5700 yard range.  Fine for younger women and old farts, but not for older women.  My wife used to play from the Men's tee at my old course, but now plays in a competitive women's league and records all of her rounds in GHIN, so she needs rating and slope data.  She won her club's match play championship the last two years, but even at 4900y she has trouble reaching some par 4 and par 5 holes in regulation.

8 hours ago, Bang60 said:

I play with our ladies sometimes and alot used their driver on par 3's, just don't have much distance with the irons in their bag in fact I've suggested they don't carry half the irons ....

That suggestion was not well received lol...

Longest iron my wife carries is a 7i; she is quite good with FW  and hybrids.

11 hours ago, chisag said:

Good for her.  Makes no sense making the game unfriendly for older folks.

Rick

Left Hand, 

30 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

That's great for fun play on a home course, but impossible to do when you play a different course every day... many you've never played before.  Our home course is 4900y from the forward tees, but many high-end resort-type courses have forward tees in the 5400-5700 yard range.  Fine for younger women and old farts, but not for older women.  My wife used to play from the Men's tee at my old course, but now plays in a competitive women's league and records all of her rounds in GHIN, so she needs rating and slope data.  She won her club's match play championship the last two years, but even at 4900y she has trouble reaching some par 4 and par 5 holes in regulation.

... Really tough when traveling for sure. One of my playing pards wife joins us once a week and can't reach most of the par 4's in two and none of the par 5's in three.  My home course does host quite a few tournaments throughout the year both State and City and just hosted the State Ladies Senior Championship about a month ago. While they didn't move tees they at least had every tee at the very front of every tee box. Now and then I see some college girls playing the mens tees at 6403 with five par 4's over 410yds. But it still ain't for the average senior lady (or any average lady). They also rate the senior tees for women:

Red Tees 5442 ... 71.6/120
Gold Tees 5952 ... 74.5/128

Tough day today.  It was pretty cool with a brisk chilly wind for most of the round.  My swing just felt awkward and off and I couldn't put my finger on it.  Although I did hit some really good shots, I hit far too many bad ones.  Putting was off, as well.  Only bright part was that I managed to get another birdie to add to the 2023 spreadsheet (Par 5 #8).

Driver: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max (10.5* set at -1 and neutral) -- Mitsubishi Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Fairway: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 3 wood (16.5*) and Heaven Wood (20*)-- Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Hybrids: :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max 5H (23*)--Tensai Blue 55g R shaft

Irons:  :callaway-small: Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW -- KBS Tour Graphite  TGI 70 shafts R +1/2 inch 3* upright

Wedges: Edison 53* and  57* KBS PGI 80 Graphite +1/2 inch 2* upright

Putter: L.A.B. DF 2.1 -- BGT Stability shaft

Ball:  Maxfli TourX...Golf Bag: :ping-small: Pioneer...Shoes: :footjoy-small: Hyperflex... Glove: Red Rooster Feather

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

I played poorly today but not my fault, yeah yeah I know not true but my memory let me down again lol. I booked a game for 2.30 because no one playing at that time and it's in the middle of a free hour of no booking, b.s.some couple put their names in my slot when I want to play alone to practice so Ok. Bs the guy is riding a 3 wheel electric scooter and I'm carrying my bag and by the time I'm walking down the 3rd fw I've realized I'm basically running to keep up and that's why I'm running out of energy, so I'm playing totally crap by this time and tell the guy I'm stopping for a rest and he says I'll slow down and I says no way see ya later.plus today I wanted to play my 2nd Fav driver with a 65gram shaft to see if it's got a chance of getting back in the bag and it's NOT ...   So I'm going to find another 40gram shaft because I still like the Mizuno MP Type 'll head, time will tell. Sorry a long story...

Another bad round today 43/42 for 85 with 4 doubles... 2 on each nine.  I started out OK; +1 through 4 holes.  Hit some decent drives and stuck a few irons close but couldn't make any putts.  Then the wheels fell off; double on #5 and #9.  The back nine started the same way; +1 through hole #13, then bogeys with doubles on the last two holes.  It didn't help that we were slowed up by the last group of the men's gangsome; they were on #16 green when the men's group in front of them finished #18.  I got impatient.

The temp was 42º very little wind but...

IMG_8119.jpeg.a1494824dd4d48a3e4c0a4980653ba03.jpeg

Get me outta here!!!  3 more days until Phoenix!!!   But looked at the forecast, and it's not that much warmer in Phoenix... dang!!

3 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Get me outta here!!!  3 more days until Phoenix!!!   But looked at the forecast, and it's not that much warmer in Phoenix... dang!!

... The last two months have been the worst for weather since I moved here. We have been a good 5-10* below averages since November. There have been 2 or maybe 3 bad days in a row in past years but then right back to 70's and sunshine. But even low 60s with no wind and bright sun is very pleasant and it looks like that starting Wednesday. ☀️ 👍

On 1/11/2023 at 8:20 AM, chisag said:

... Really tough when traveling for sure. One of my playing pards wife joins us once a week and can't reach most of the par 4's in two and none of the par 5's in three.  My home course does host quite a few tournaments throughout the year both State and City and just hosted the State Ladies Senior Championship about a month ago. While they didn't move tees they at least had every tee at the very front of every tee box. Now and then I see some college girls playing the mens tees at 6403 with five par 4's over 410yds. But it still ain't for the average senior lady (or any average lady). They also rate the senior tees for women:

Red Tees 5442 ... 71.6/120
Gold Tees 5952 ... 74.5/128

We had a young lady in H.S. here that played AJGA golf and did quite well.  She played our Blue tees where I played until last year.  I played a lot of practice rounds with her and her coach.  For the women...

Blue tees  6068 ...  74.6/131

But she also played from our Black tees  6517 ... 77.6/138

Angela Park is now freshman on the UW Huskies golf team.  

4 minutes ago, chisag said:

... The last two months have been the worst for weather since I moved here. We have been a good 5-10* below averages since November. There have been 2 or maybe 3 bad days in a row in past years but then right back to 70's and sunshine. But even low 60s with no wind and bright sun is very pleasant and it looks like that starting Wednesday. ☀️ 👍

We are starting to warm up, but I will take the sunshine next week even if it's only a few degrees warmer than here.