Our Sponsors

2 hours ago, chisag said:

He replied "I didn't think it would get to you" so nowhere to go with someone like that as he didn't even say he was sorry.

A douche bag of the highest order !😠

• Like 4

I'm decidedly brand agnostic -- In my Datrek - DG Lite II cart bag attached via Top-Lok to my image.png.77fe07cbfea697deca64bd4a4263a151.png - Quad XL:

:ping-small: - G400 Max 10.5 - Graphite Design Tour AD DI 5 R

:titelist-small: - TS2 4W - Graphite Design Tour AD DI 6 RS TS2 7W - Alta CB 65 R

:cobra-small:- Baffler 23* - Aldila NV-HL 65 R

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg - Original Series 0211 - 5-PW - MMT 80 S

:cleveland-small: - CBX2 50 / 54 / 58 - Rotex

image.png.49fcc172a1ed0010d930fbe1c5dc8b79.png - Directed Force 2.1 (Nickel) - KBS Tour - Press No. II 3*

:Snell:- MTB  Black

Tracked by Shot Scope V2

• Replies 16.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

+4 75 (40/35) 6/13 FiR 8/18 GiR 28 putts First ace today! #17, 121y PW that dunked into the cup. Best part was the group in front was part of our group, and waved us on since we we

Today was a good day.  First hole in one ever.  50° Cobra King wedge from 120 yards.  Hit just past the hole and spun back in. Shot 73 to tie my lowest round ever. Won my match 8 and 6

... Well I have had 4 months of mediocre, out right bad and some occasionally pretty decent golf but only 3 total at par or under out of about 100 rounds. That said, I think I am finally figuring out

Posted Images

8 hours ago, chisag said:

... Got hit by a golf ball today. Last second I saw a ball just before it hit my arm straight on after one hop, stung pretty good. Guy hit a low hook from the other fairway and kinda yelled fore AFTER the ball hit me. Guy came over and I said "Next time, please yell fore before the ball hits someone so they have a chance to avoid it." He replied "I didn't think it would get to you" so nowhere to go with someone like that as he didn't even say he was sorry. One of my pards said "You hit him and we heard the smack it was moving so fast, the least you could do is apologize." What he said next verified my nowhere to go with someone like this "hey he got hit and my ball didn't go as far as it could have if he had not been in the way. We both loose". CJ started to walk toward him and I said just let it go. He he isn't a hot head so he just sighed, shook his head and we moved on. Thankfully folks like this are very few and far between but I already have a bruise. 🤕

SMH still lost at how someone could act like that. Hope it doesn’t effect the swing to bad!

• Like 3

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

WITB:

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X

:taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green  

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ 

:titelist-small: 48 SM8 - Nippon Modus 125 S

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125 S

:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W

:titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt

On The Bench:

:adams-small: 2H VST - Super Idea S Matrix Kujoh S-Flex 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

Wednesday morning nice morning 62*, everything was actually working.
As a grows decided on moving up a Tee Box and so far seems to be the correct move for this group.

Sent from my iPhone using MyGolfSpy

• Like 6

Rick

Left Hand, 

Driver; Titleist TSi2, Kuro Kage 50 gr R2

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

5 Hybrid; Cally Steelhead, Hazardous Vista Pro R2

Irons; Ping G710 6-GW, Recoil 460 R2

Putter; Waaay too many to list

9 hours ago, Tom D. said:

A douche bag of the highest order !😠

I always enjoy saying "he won the deutsche bank championship"

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Check out my reviews

:ping-small: G710 Irons Lacassem official review

WITB:

:taylormade-small: FlexTech is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos::

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X

:taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green  

:taylormade-small: 2019 P790 4-PW - Project X 6.5 LZ 

:titelist-small: 48 SM8 - Nippon Modus 125 S

:titelist-small: 52, 56, 60 SM7 - Nippon Modus 125 S

:odyssey-small: O-Works 1W

:titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Bushnell Tour V3 Jolt

On The Bench:

:adams-small: 2H VST - Super Idea S Matrix Kujoh S-Flex 

🇺🇸Thank you to all those that have served/are serving and God Bless America 🇺🇸

12 hours ago, Kenny B said:

Something like this?  Happened to me a few years ago the day before I was to leave on a 2 week golf vacation.  I still went.

IMG_1327.jpeg.1782cff031a019a4fb4fbe01ab559d5e.jpeg

Actually, people like that are not far and few between.  Happens quite a bit at our muni.  The people that apologize are the rare ones.  In the 5 years that I have been a member, I have averaged about 25 balls a year that land within 10 yards of me.  Most of the time, the people hitting them don't know you are there, and being next to an interstate, no one would hear a Fore!  It's the one thing about my course that I don't like, and although I joined again this year, next year we might move.

... You Win Kenny! Mine is just a bruise that is pretty sore this morning but no swelling. I got lucky I guess. 

• Like 5

Driver:   TaylorMade SIM2 Max ... Diamana Limited 60R
Fairway:  Cobra SZ 14.5* ... Atmos Blue TS 7S
Utility:   Callaway Super Hybrid 17*   ... Diamana Limited 65R
               TaylorMade DHy 19* ... Diamana Limited 65R
Irons:    4-Pw Cobra King Tour MIM ... Nippon 950gh r-flex
Wedges:  Cobra Snakebite 50* ... Nippon 950gh r-flex
                 Mizuno T20 58* ... Nippon 950gh r-flex
Putter:  Cleveland Hunting Beach Soft 11S 33.5"
Ball:      TaylorMade TP5x (2021)

19 minutes ago, chisag said:

... You Win Kenny! Mine os just a bruise that is pretty sore this morning but no swelling. I got lucky I guess. 

It happened on #3.  We had ice in the cart, and I iced it between shots and finished 18.  The swelling was down the next day; just a big bruise.  Kept swinging helped IMO.

• Like 2

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Rain...

• Sad 1

:callaway-small: MavriK Sub Zero 9* on EvenFlow RipTide 6.0 50g

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:cobra-small: F8 5/6 wood on Aldila NxT GEN MLT R

:Hogan: Combo iron set -8,9,per Icon 5,6,7 PtxPro 4-UiHi on Recoil 780 ES f4 Stiff shafts (best clubs ever)

:benhogan-small: Equalizer 50°, 54°, 60° wedges on Recoil 780 f4

:EVNROLL: ER3 34”

:titelist-small: ProV1x

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 shoes

Something like this?  Happened to me a few years ago the day before I was to leave on a 2 week golf vacation.  I still went.
IMG_1327.jpeg.1782cff031a019a4fb4fbe01ab559d5e.jpeg

Actually, people like that are not far and few between.  Happens quite a bit at our muni.  The people that apologize are the rare ones.  In the 5 years that I have been a member, I have averaged about 25 balls a year that land within 10 yards of me.  Most of the time, the people hitting them don't know you are there, and being next to an interstate, no one would hear a Fore!  It's the one thing about my course that I don't like, and although I joined again this year, next year we might move.

That’s gotta hurt

• Like 1

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

3 hours ago, Rickp said:

That’s gotta hurtemoji33.png

Never saw it coming.

• Like 1

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Played on the sim again today (man, am I ready to get outside again!) and played pretty well. I hit 14 greens and ended-up with 33 putts. Iron contact was all over the place, especially while warming-up on the “range”. Still trying to get a feel for the swing changes, so it will be awhile especially since I can’t get on a real range at this point. 

• Like 4

Driver: :cobra-small: King F9 Speedback, Xphlexxx Busa 2 Liquid, XX stiff, 45”

Fwy: 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: X2 Hot Pro, 20*, :Fuji: Rombax 8D07HB TM27 X

Irons: :honma:TR20 Tour P 4/5, Tour V 6-10, Dynamic Gold X100

Wedges: Vega VW-06 50*/54*/58*, Dynamic Gold S400

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

20 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Never saw it coming.

... I saw mine about 1/100th of a second before it hit my arm. I was addressing my shot and looked up when I heard it hit the ground on it's first bounce and had zero time to react. Actually kinda lucky it just hit my arm. Had it been coming at my face it would be the last thing I remembered. 

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, chisag said:

... I saw mine about 1/100th of a second before it hit my arm. I was addressing my shot and looked up when I heard it hit the ground on it's first bounce and had zero time to react. Actually kinda lucky it just hit my arm. Had it been coming at my face it would be the last thing I remembered. 

Good gracious. I still can’t believe the guy didn’t apologize effusively when he found out he hit you. 

• Like 1

Driver: :cobra-small: King F9 Speedback, Xphlexxx Busa 2 Liquid, XX stiff, 45”

Fwy: 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: X2 Hot Pro, 20*, :Fuji: Rombax 8D07HB TM27 X

Irons: :honma:TR20 Tour P 4/5, Tour V 6-10, Dynamic Gold X100

Wedges: Vega VW-06 50*/54*/58*, Dynamic Gold S400

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

1 minute ago, chisag said:

That ball hit me on the fly; never hit the ground.  I have also had balls that went by me so close I could hear them.  Not a sound I like.  🥴

Even though I like many people at the club, this will likely be the reason we move to a different course next year.  Last fall my wife hit a cart with a kid in it.  She was in the middle of the par 5 #6 fairway hitting her 3rd shot from about 150 straight at the green.  After she started her swing, a cart drove into our fairway from #5 and stopped just in front of our green to pick up a ball someone hit from the #5 tee; happens a lot and it's one of the more hazardous areas on the course.  At first she was mad because her shot would have been on the green, but then she got very upset that she almost hit someone, even when it wasn't her fault.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, PMookie said:

Good gracious. I still can’t believe the guy didn’t apologize effusively when he found out he hit you. 

... Been playing a long time and never ran into someone like this before. I have had balls land close and someone seemed might have seemed reluctant to say sorry but always did just the same. Now someone actually hits me and seemed annoyed we were in the middle of our own fairway. Just chalking it up to lucky it wasn't worse and karma will find him sooner or later. It certainly could have come to blows or worse as my playing pard CJ was furious and really wanted to confront him but respected my request to just move on. We discussed it the next hole and I said that type of person isn't gonna learn anything from a confrontation and maybe even wanted one by his actions.

... I had just read where someone followed a guy home after a road rage confrontation and the guy shot and killed him here in Phoenix. Ya just can't reason with a$$holes and it can actually be deadly. 

• Like 6

32 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Been playing a long time and never ran into someone like this before. I have had balls land close and someone seemed might have seemed reluctant to say sorry but always did just the same. Now someone actually hits me and seemed annoyed we were in the middle of our own fairway. Just chalking it up to lucky it wasn't worse and karma will find him sooner or later. It certainly could have come to blows or worse as my playing pard CJ was furious and really wanted to confront him but respected my request to just move on. We discussed it the next hole and I said that type of person isn't gonna learn anything from a confrontation and maybe even wanted one by his actions.

... I had just read where someone followed a guy home after a road rage confrontation and the guy shot and killed him here in Phoenix. Ya just can't reason with a$$holes and it can actually be deadly. 

Yea, yea, enough with the incident... how did you play? 🤣  Good call on your part.  He definitely should have said "sorry about that" but some folks are simply wired to be dipsticks.

• Like 4

:ping-small: G410 Plus, 9 Degree Driver | Official 2019 MGS Tester

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 16 Degree 3w

:ping-small: G400 SFT, 19 Degree 5w

:ping-small: G410 Irons 4-UW 

:ping-small: Glide 2.0 56 Degree SW   (removed from double secret probation 😍)

:ping-small: B61 Putter

20 hours ago, chisag said:

... Got hit by a golf ball today. Last second I saw a ball just before it hit my arm straight on after one hop, stung pretty good. Guy hit a low hook from the other fairway and kinda yelled fore AFTER the ball hit me. Guy came over and I said "Next time, please yell fore before the ball hits someone so they have a chance to avoid it." He replied "I didn't think it would get to you" so nowhere to go with someone like that as he didn't even say he was sorry. One of my pards said "You hit him and we heard the smack it was moving so fast, the least you could do is apologize." What he said next verified my nowhere to go with someone like this "hey he got hit and my ball didn't go as far as it could have if he had not been in the way. We both loose". CJ started to walk toward him and I said just let it go. He he isn't a hot head so he just sighed, shook his head and we moved on. Thankfully folks like this are very few and far between but I already have a bruise. 🤕

The guy sounds like a real jack wagon. But you're right, with a response like his you're never going to get anywhere with him. It's sad there are people out there that would even think of mentioning that their ball would have went further if it hadn't hit you. I would feel horrible and profusely apologize if I hit someone. I'm glad you're ok, except for the bruise. Hopefully you won't have any other problems out of your arm. 

• Like 4

Can't wait to start posting again to get my handicap more in line with how I'm scoring (Oregon doesn't post from Nov 30-March 1, even though we play year round in Southern Oregon).  82 today, which seems to be more the norm lately.

• Like 2

Driver: :ping-small: G400 Max 9 degree Alta CB55 Stiff shaft 

Hybrids: :taylormade-small: M4 3W (16.5*), 5W (21*), 7W (24*), Atmos shaft R

Irons: :callaway-small:Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW KBS Tour Graphite  70g shafts R

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX-2 52*, 56*, 60* wedges.  Stock shafts.

Putter: :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7S

Ball: :Snell: MTB-X

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

You guys did the right thing.

• Like 2

Rick

Left Hand, 

5 Wood; Cally Steelhead 

A windy day on the course...2-3 club at times.  After shooting 8 over through 10 holes, including the 2 doubles, I finished the last 8 holes much stronger and carded an 81 -- no birdies.  Got boned by the flagpole and foam combo on a long putt for par on the par 3 #9 when the ball went center cut, hit the pin, dropped and bounced off the foam.  

• Like 6

Driver: :ping-small: G400 Max 9 degree Alta CB55 Stiff shaft 

Hybrids: :taylormade-small: M4 3W (16.5*), 5W (21*), 7W (24*), Atmos shaft R

Irons: :callaway-small:Apex CF19 6-9, PW, AW KBS Tour Graphite  70g shafts R

Wedges:  :cleveland-small: CBX-2 52*, 56*, 60* wedges.  Stock shafts.

Putter: :odyssey-small: Stroke Lab 7S

Ball: :Snell: MTB-X

My Photography can be seen at Smugmug

12 deg in Cleveland today. Played simulator golf. Driver is coming around much more consistently. Hoping to get my launch angle dialed in anywhere from 13-18 degrees. New mizuno irons were great. Really allowed me to go pin hunting. Not as good as being outside but it’s enough to keep me going during these winter months. Really want to work on my wedges more and how I set up to the ball mid stance vs back of the stance. Seeing if I can decrease runoff playing the ball in the back of my stance. Hard to play bump and runs on the sim but I think it adds another layer to my game

• Like 3

:titelist-small: TS3 9.5 Hzrdus Smoke Black 6.0

:titelist-small: TS3 15.5 3W Fuji Speeder Tour Spec

:titelist-small: 818 H1 19deg Hybrid Fuji Atmos White or King Cobra UT 18.5 with KBS C Taper

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 Hot Metal 4-GW Nippon Modus 120s

:vokey-small: SM7 54 and 58deg Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex stiff

:odyssey-small:  Double Wide Stroke Lab 2019 with Super Stroke Tour 3.0

:Snell: MTB-X Golf Ball or Vice Pro Plus

:ping-small: Hoofer Stand Bag

:CaddyTek: V8 3 Wheel Push Cart

Leupod Gx2i3 Rangefinder