Testers Wanted! Toura Golf Irons Build Test! ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

7 hours ago, Vegan_Golfer_PNW said:

Rough nine today. Short game not great. Putting also. Need to get out of the rut. Worked on my golf feels from lessons and hit some nice shots with them but took a while. Also learned I short try to flight irons more. Picture is after my drive of the day. 140 to the pin. Full nine usually 145. Slight breeze. Nine iron was short. Then hit a second ball with a soft flighted 7i and woulda had a birdie putt. 

IMG_7931.jpeg

IMG_7928.jpeg

IMG_7932.png

Yikes!!  You need to spend as much time on the putting green as you do making swings in your living room.  😲

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

20 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Yikes!!  You need to spend as much time on the putting green as you do making swings in your living room.  😲

Ya I’m either lost or the greens at my course are out of my leave. At least 12 stimp and breaks on everything

Follow my journey to enjoying golf and going low

Driver: :callaway-small:   Epic Max LS :Fuji:Ventus Black 6x 44.5" 

3wHL: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS 75x  Tensei AV Blue w/ xlink

7w: :callaway-small:Apex UW 21* MMT 80S

DI: Caley 01X 18* with KBS PGH Stiff plus 95g

4-AW: th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  with KBS Tour Stiff 2.5* up 3/4" long, Soft stepped, MOI matched

Wedges     :cleveland-small: Zipcore 

Putter: L.A.B. Directed Force 2.1 69*/35" in blue 

Ball:  TBD

Shot Tracking: :ShotScope:

Bag: Vessel VLX 2.0

Grip: Lamkin Sonar +  Midsize 

My Reviews:

Caley 01X Driving Iron Review 2023

Max Swing Speed Training and Speed Progress: Current Speed 120 in the MGS Speed Challenge (updated 3/15/23)

:1332069271_TommyArmour:TAIII #2  Review here: TAIII Impact #2 Putter )

:cleveland-small: Zipcore Tour Rack 54/full and 58/mid (review here)

th.jpg.d6e2abdaeb04f007fd259c979f389de6.jpg  0211  2019 Unofficial Review

Played Tomahawk Hills today from the white tees (68.5/115). Was super nice weather, overcast for the first 9 and mid 70s. Sun peeked out on the back 9, but still stayed in the 80s, beautiful day. My clubs just got regripped, so I spent about an hour warming up beforehand. 

Was paired with a father and son, and fourth whose first time it was playing as a solo. Scores weren’t too different between the front and back 9, but seemed like only my putting was working. On the back I had some decent drives, still ending up shy of fairway but at least it’s not gone forever. Ended up shooting 102, 53/49. Had 33 putts, and one chip that holed out (a first for me). Overall four strokes better than my previous best, but there’s a lot of meat left on the bone out there 🍖.

8034DD38-94CD-49A6-BB0C-9E9AC762BF16.jpeg
3CBBE508-E060-4016-89E3-D83CD2417D56.png.1909fb4d48cdb8a3b286750de2d7eb4b.png

19030FA8-FA6C-49B4-ADAA-D2E0B5CC629D.png.b4115e4664ec28d9373fafbc0e54cfa8.png

7AC76217-7F5F-4C5D-9637-10B14A08CA7C.jpeg.bb02974cb8ca3f3eb7ecd80da19e3683.jpeg

• Driver : :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS, 10.5° loft, MCA TENSEI AV White 65g, Stiff flex (44.5", Draw setting)
  • 3-Wood: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS, 15° loft, MCA TENSEI AV Blue 65g, Reg flex (42.25", tipped 0.5")
  • 3-Utility: :Sub70: 699 Pro V2 Utility Satin, 18° loft, :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 80g, 5.5 flex
  • Irons: :titleist-small: T200 6i-GW, 27°-48° lofts, Nippon Modus3 120g, Stiff flex (+0.25”, 1° upright)
  • Wedges:  Indi FLX S-Grind, 52°/56°/60° lofts, Dynamic Gold Spinner 115g, Wedge flex
  • Putter:cobra-small: King Vintage Sport 60, SteelFiber P125 shaft (34"), :garsen: Quad Tour Taper grip
  • Bag: :cobra-small: Ultralight Pro, Ski Patrol/Black
  • Push Cart: :BagBoy: Nitron, Black/Red
  • Rangefinder: Bushnell Tour V5 Shift

2023 MGS Forum Review: Sugar Golf Balls (Final Review Posted)
2023 MGS Forum Review: Sycamore 009 Mini Putter (Final Review Posted)

-TJ

On 7/7/2023 at 5:16 PM, fixyurdivot said:

Carls Golfland Excuse #63 (too excited thinking about upcoming Monty clinic) 🤣.  Is it a 2 day clinic?

Hah that's great! 2 ½ days where the ½ day is the last day and it's on the course.

On 7/7/2023 at 5:33 PM, rkj427 said:

Best of luck with the clinic, and I hope that what you may learn transfers into more consistent lower scores. 😎

Thank you thank you! I've got a lot more work to do but if I *finally* even start to get it a little bit then yeah good improvement *is* possible 🤞

WITB of an "aspiring"  😉 play-ah ...
Driver...Callaway Paradym (Aldila Ascent PL Blue 40/A)
5W...Callaway Great Big Bertha (MCA Kai'Li Red 50/R)
7W...Tour Edge Exotics EXS (Tensei CK Blue 50/R)

4H...Callaway Epic Super Hybrid (Recoil ZT9 F3)
5H...Callaway Big Bertha ('19) (Recoil 460 ESX F3)
6i-GW...Sub 70 699 V2 (Recoil 660 F3) 
54°, 60°...Cleveland CBX2, CBX 60 (Rotex graphite)
Putter...Ev
nRoll ER5 or MLA Tour XDream (P2 Reflex grips)
...all in a Datrek bag on an MGI Zip Navigator electric cart. Ball often, not always, MaxFli Tour.

Forum Member tester for the Paradym X driver (2023)
Forum Member tester for the ExPutt Putting Simulator (2020)

followthrough.jpg

Played 9 at Falcon Valley for the first time this morning, and played from the whites (34.7/122). Course was in great condition, and the holes seemed well designed. This might be my new course for post-work rounds.

Was a beautiful morning, mid 60s and crept into the low 80s by the time we finished. Besides a slow group in front of us it was a great day on the course. I ended up shooting 52, was hoping for sub-50, but struggled through the first three holes. On the bright side, putting continued to be strong, 16 putts total with two 1 putts. 
97163E47-6085-4136-826C-A016ECFF8B3D.jpeg.873d83015130bf8b2b48a5fe6dad9131.jpeg

1C1222F7-AFEC-4389-BFF8-7EEF895121BE.jpeg.50177aeac3873f86f8be63901f9bf1e0.jpeg

• Driver : :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS, 10.5° loft, MCA TENSEI AV White 65g, Stiff flex (44.5", Draw setting)
  • 3-Wood: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS, 15° loft, MCA TENSEI AV Blue 65g, Reg flex (42.25", tipped 0.5")
  • 3-Utility: :Sub70: 699 Pro V2 Utility Satin, 18° loft, :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 80g, 5.5 flex
  • Irons: :titleist-small: T200 6i-GW, 27°-48° lofts, Nippon Modus3 120g, Stiff flex (+0.25”, 1° upright)
  • Wedges:  Indi FLX S-Grind, 52°/56°/60° lofts, Dynamic Gold Spinner 115g, Wedge flex
  • Putter:cobra-small: King Vintage Sport 60, SteelFiber P125 shaft (34"), :garsen: Quad Tour Taper grip
  • Bag: :cobra-small: Ultralight Pro, Ski Patrol/Black
  • Push Cart: :BagBoy: Nitron, Black/Red
  • Rangefinder: Bushnell Tour V5 Shift

2023 MGS Forum Review: Sugar Golf Balls (Final Review Posted)
2023 MGS Forum Review: Sycamore 009 Mini Putter (Final Review Posted)

-TJ

Owen and I played a scramble tournament through the local police department for various charities at River Heights yesterday.  They've been putting it on for years but its the first time we participated.  Won't be the last time; an absolutely fantastic outing.  We played with our friends Mark and Tim.

We started on hole five, which is tough to start.  You need to either lay up or carry it 220 to cross the river.  I walked up, dressed in my American flag polo unbuttoned to mid-chest, waggled once and piped it 280 down the center.  I walked away and fist-bumped everyone before it even landed.  Must have been a hell of a sight to the other foursome on the tee, lol.

On the par five sixth hole we were looking at our third shot either out of the greenside bunker or about thirty yards back in the middle of the fairway.  Mark wanted the bunker shot so we went with it.  Tim put it close, Owen put it close, I put it closer (possibly my best bunker shot ever although its not saying much), then Mark stepped up...and flubbed it.  We gave him a hard time for that one!

We all contributed pretty equally which made things really fun.  There were tons of free jello shots and free beer until the keg ran dry.  We played well but our approaches left much to be desired and a lot of long putts that rarely fell.  We finished -10; the three way tie for first was -18.

Afterwards there was dinner and a lot of raffle prizes.  Us and the other foursome at our table really cleaned up.  Owen won three prizes!  He had also forgotten his speaker in the cart; near the end of the raffles they held up and asked if anyone had left a speaker.  When Owen stood up to claim it, a voice in the back rang out, "That guy again!?!?"

All in all, a super fun day and we've already got the date marked down for next year.

Cobra Aerojet Max driver

Cobra Aerojet Max 3 wood and 7 wood

Cobra Aerojet 4/5/6 hybrids

Cobra Aerojet 7-PW, GW

Cobra Snakebite 52° and 58° wedges

Cobra King Stingray 20 putter

It's been brutal here in Georgia over the last several weeks with the heat and especially humidity. I suppose it is nothing new this time of year, but as you get older, it becomes tougher. I have had trouble keeping my concentration throughout my rounds lately and yesterday seemed to start out that way. I was 5 over after 7 holes, then reeled off 4 birdies in a row. Added one more on #16 and finished the day at even par.

Just goes to show you to not ever give up. 

Driver: :titelist-small: TSI3 - 10*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff

Driver: :taylormade-small: Stealth Plus - 10.5*, Oban Kiyoshi Purple O4Flex-65 Grams Purred
3 Wood: :taylormade-small: SIM - 15*, Graphite Design Tour AD DJ5 Stiff
Hybrid: :titelist-small: TS3 - 19*, Hzrdus Smoke 6.0 Stiff
Irons: :titelist-small:  5 - PW T150, with Nippon Zelos 7 Reg, 4 iron - U505 with Project X HZRDUS Black Stiff

Wedges: :titelist-small: Vokey SM 8 - 50*, 60* Standard Wedge Shafts

Wedge: :taylormade-small: Milled Grind 3 MG3 56* S200 shaft

Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Studio Select Newport 1.5        
Putter:  :scotty-cameron-1: Phantom X 5.5
Ball: :titelist-small: Pro V1x

Two rounds in the 70's this weekend... woo hoo!!  😃  My wife and I played with another couple (hope they don't decide to move out of the area like the other two couples.

When I bogeyed #1 I thought it was going to be a poor round since #1 is one of the easiest holes on the front nine.  I felt like I had no energy and my shots showed it.  Then I made a birdie on #2 with a downhill 8 foot putt and all's well again.  Piped my drive on #3 down the middle of the fairway with water on the left and high mounds of rough on the right... longest drive I've had on this hole this year and made par; I usually make bogey or worse.  My second birdie came on the par 3 #4 with a 10 foot putt and all of a sudden I'm one under par.  Finished the front nine with two more bogeys and a score of 38 (+1).

The #10 hole is tough for me with an uphill landing area where I hit the ball and then a long shot (for me) to an uphill green.  Hit my longest drive ever on that hole today (230y) and I was over the hill with a short club to the green instead of a FW.  Interesting that there was very little wind today.  I got excited and flushed my 7i over the green but saved par.  The back nine was mostly missed birdie putts and par saves with 3 bogeys sprinkled in.  Finished with a score of 38 (+3).  Overall, another 76 to shoot my age again!! 

Here is our scorecard; my wife drives the cart and keeps the score.  Her way is easier for her to add up the totals.  The chicken scratches are her way of keeping track of her shots taken and # of putts.  

IMG_1870.jpeg.6f1dd1025665f53f33d58cb22e37cf17.jpeg

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Played Stoneybrook Golf Club yesterday & today - Ratings: 70.4/130, Par 72.  Hot and windy both days. 
driving was very good both days, really loving the Paradym X Driver. Using my "OLD" Ben Hogan Apex Pro irons, until I decide what to do with the Precept Forged irons and/or get into the year 2023, LOL. But Putting has been the real issue the past two months & remained an issue both Saturday & Sunday rounds. 
Saturday round - 38-35. missed three par saving putts & 3 makable birdies on front, but did have one birdie and on the back managed 1 birdie & 7 missed birdie putts. 
Sundays round - 34-36 - once again putting was below average.  31 putts, with 10 missed birdie putts & 1 missed par save.  Don't want to keep switching putters.  Sticking with Scottie Newport 2, had a new grip installed, weights set up as it comes from company.  This is a prolonged slump with putting.  On practice green the feel. setup & tempo are all good.  On the course it's like all the feel and speed control is gone. 
Going to video the putting & use the putting mirror once again. May have to call Brad Faxon 🤣🤣

Titleist T200 Irons - 5i thru Gap Wedge - Stiff AMT Black

Callaway PARADYM X 9.0 with Hazrdous X Black 6.0 Stiff Shaft

Fairway Woods:  Callaway Maverick 3W & RazrX Black 5W - Stiff Flex

Rescue:  Apex 4 (22 degree )- Recoil 75H stiff flex 

Wedges: Titleist SM8 - 54 (D Grind) wedge flex; SM8 58(M grind) wedge flex

Putter: Scotty Cameron Phantom X5.5

Ball: Titleist ProV1

Handicap: 0

30 minutes ago, Kenny B said:

Two rounds in the 70's this weekend... woo hoo!!  😃  My wife and I played with another couple (hope they don't decide to move out of the area like the other two couples. Overall, another 76 to shoot my age again!! 

... Welcome to the Golf Edition of To Tell The Truth. The above was posted today by a "Kenny B" but just last week another "Kenny B" posted "I suck at golf. Com'on guys, I need help!"

Sooooooo Will the REAL Kenny B ... Please Stand Up!  

Sinners-tell-the-Truth.jpg.webp.b359d38f36a007638fbe5742adc7ed1f.webp

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

1 hour ago, chisag said:

... Welcome to the Golf Edition of To Tell The Truth. The above was posted today by a "Kenny B" but just last week another "Kenny B" posted "I suck at golf. Com'on guys, I need help!"

Sooooooo Will the REAL Kenny B ... Please Stand Up!  

Sinners-tell-the-Truth.jpg.webp.b359d38f36a007638fbe5742adc7ed1f.webp

I was just using myself as an example of the MGS'ers here that say these same things all the time.  {Yeah, right.}  I can't count the number of times I've been down that road.  

Right now I feel pretty confident with all parts of my game, but I know that at some point one or more of them will take a vacation.  It is amazing though that each time one of them leaves, it seems easier to lean on the other parts and scrap around a decent round... until it comes back.  

Played 18 this evening.   Weather was perfect.  Summer twilight golf is a favorite of mine.  Played really well.  Not a single triple bogey on my card, which is an accomplishment for me.  Approach shots were well above my typical.  Putting was probably the worst part of my game today.  Can't wait until next weekend.  

46/46 92 at Windmill yesterday, but I moved back to the blue tees which play 6503 yards 71.4 122. I normally play from the whites, 6141 yards 69.5 118. 

I was happy with the score and I hit some great iron shots. I think I'll stay at the blues for the rest of the summer season.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

3 minutes ago, MattF said:

46/46 92 at Windmill yesterday, but I moved back to the blue tees which play 6503 yards 71.4 122. I normally play from the whites, 6141 yards 69.5 118. 

I was happy with the score and I hit some great iron shots. I think I'll stay at the blues for the rest of the summer season.

About time. Can't be giving you stroke & distance anymore.

Take Dead Aim

Driver: PXG 0211 10.5* 

Fairway: Titleist 917 F3 15*

Hybrid: Adams Idea Pro Boxer Gold 18*

Irons: MacGregor MT-86 Pro

Wedges: Vokey 50/54/58

Putter: SeeMore X2 Costa del Mar

Ball: Srixon Z-Star

Just now, DiscipleofPenick said:

About time. Can't be giving you stroke & distance anymore.

It's not for me when it's damp, I need the roll but I didn't do too bad from there.

In the bag:
Driver:cobra-small: Darkspeed X 9°  UST Mamiya LIN-Q M40X Blue 7F4
Fairway: :callaway-logo-1: Apex UW 19° & 21° Project X HZRDUS Smoke RDX Black 5.5

Irons: :mizuno-small: JPX 923 HMP 5-PW UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Wedges: :mizuno-small: T-22 Denim Copper 48°, 52° & 56° UST Mamiya Recoil 95 F4
Putter :Sub70: Sycamore 005 Wide Blade
Bag: 
:callaway-logo-1: Fairway 14 stand bag
Balls: :callaway-small: Chrome Tour

Cart: :CaddyTek: CaddyLite ONE Ver. 8

God Bless America🇺🇸, God save the King🇬🇧, God defend New Zealand🇳🇿 and thank Christ for Australia🇦🇺!

5 hours ago, Grand Stranded said:

Ah, the trials and tribulations of being a mid level golfer. I was on one of those streaks when everything was coming together and… not happening.

I played a very tough course (Pine Lakes) a tee back from where I should have on Friday, but that’s where the other 51 were playing from, so it is what it is. I didn’t play or score terribly (89) for a player of my level, but there were a few alarming signs.

I shanked to pitch shots from inside 25 yards, hit three awful drives (2 pop ups and another one was topped about 20 yards into the water, which I never do) and my putting from inside 5 feet was not good. The biggest concern was it being the first round in quite a while that I wasn’t happy with my iron play.

I followed that up on Saturday with an even worse day of ball striking on another tough course (Barefoot Love Course) mostly terrible ball striking throughout the bag (except for wedges, which were really good), and 3(!) missed putts inside 3 feet, not to mention hitting the wrong ball after my best drive of the day. 🙄 I did manage to stick my wedge 8 feet away and make a 5 on the hole, even with the two stroke penalty however. Add it all up and it was a 92, and my second day in a row of finishing out of the money.

My excuses and rationalizations are the brutal 100* plus heat indexes both days, and my stupidity for playing back to back days in it, especially after how much I was affected by it on Friday. I tried to hydrate all Friday night and throughout Saturdays round, but I was just drained.

C’est la vie. 🤷‍♂️

Welcome to Golf 😁

I’m a hacker who loves nothing more than to change how I play, be that grips shafts and heads its all fair game lol…

I need to figure out how to get a better start every day. it just seems that Im always 3-8 0ver on the front nine, then the back is good.

Like today, +10 thru 10, then -3 for the remainder, to save a 78 for the day. Sheesh

Positives were, the putter is starting to get back on track. Drives were long, but seems like everything was right.

Negatives were, I suddenly forgot how to hit an iron... Told my buddy I needed a birdie on one of the last 3 holes to break 80. Got two, both the par 5's. Thank you putter!

:titleist-small: TSr2 on tensi blue stiff

:cobra-small: Speedzone 3-wood on Tensi blue S

:callaway-logo-1: Epic Max 5 and 7 woods on HZRDUS  Reg flex

:callaway-logo-1: Paradym 9 wood on HZRDUS reg flex

:taylormade-small: P770 / P790 combo set on Ventus R-6 shafts 6-AW

:mizuno-small:  T22 Denim Copper 54°, 58° on Kinetic X Trajectory 

:EVNROLL: ER3 or,

:edel-golf-1: E.A.S. #4   (“Fang” or “Adele”)

:titelist-small: ProV1x, or, Maxfli Tour X

:callaway-small: .Org 14 cart bag

Adidas Tour 360 , or Sketcher shoes

Got out for the first time in 3 WEEKS. Besides winter, that is probably a record long for me in years. Got all of the wedding festivities out of the way, so back to the golf grind we go. 

Played okay for my standard, but considering I haven't hit a ball in 3 weeks, I'll take a score of 79. I had a double bogey and two silly bogeys to end the front nine. Played okay on the back besides the double bogey. Getting out to play tomorrow and probably a few more times this week, so only up from here!

IMG_5119.jpeg.a901a8253ab1405d26715a413438e295.jpeg

Driver: Callaway Rogue ST MAX LS

Hybrid: SIM 2 3 Hybrid

Irons: Mizuno JPX 921 Tour 4-P

Wedges: Sub70 TAIII 50, 54, 60

Putter: Mizuno M.Craft Type 03 Putter

Maxfli Tour Golf Ball Review

Rapsodo MLM2Pro Launch Monitor Review

Unofficial Mizuno Type III Putter Review

Not bad, not bad. That’s what I told myself as I walked back to my truck after the 18th today. Nothing about my game today was perfect but nothing was terrible either which made me happy. Shot a 41/44, 85 with three doubles, six pars, and two birds, both on par 5s.

Putting has been slipping as of late and today was no exception. I feel like I’m burning the hole four or five times per round which has definitely gotten in my head a bit. Approaches and chipping are improving to offset the putting but I sure would like to get the short game under control. 

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° & 58° w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black

7 minutes ago, Sluggo42 said:

I need to figure out how to get a better start every day. it just seems that Im always 3-8 0ver on the front nine, then the back is good.

Like today, +10 thru 10, then -3 for the remainder, to save a 78 for the day. Sheesh

Positives were, the putter is starting to get back on track. Drives were long, but seems like everything was right.

Negatives were, I suddenly forgot how to hit an iron... Told my buddy I needed a birdie on one of the last 3 holes to break 80. Got two, both the par 5's. Thank you putter!

When you warm up do you hit the shots you will face on the first three holes?

Play like a champion today!

Played Friday and didn’t bother posting in the weekly listing, shot 86 (41/45), ugly. Oh well, played with a couple guys I hadn’t played with in over a year, so it was still a good time. 

Driver: Ping G430 Max 9*, Ping Tour 70X

Fairway: Ping G425 15*, Ping Tour 70X

Hybrid: Ping G425 22*, Ping Tour 80X

Irons:  Ping i230 4-GW, TT DG X100

Wedges: :edel-golf-1: SMS 50D/54V/58D:Nippon:Modus 130 stiff, +1”

Putter:  :edel-golf-1: EAS 1.0

Ball: Titleist 2023 AVX