Testers Wanted! Titleist SM10 and Stix Golf Clubs ×

How'd you play?

MmmmmmBuddy

Much improved on Tuesday,11 over with 2 triples and a double. The bad holes really killed me, but so much better than my round on Saturday where I was 15 worse than handicap🤮

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

On 1/27/2024 at 9:13 PM, Tom the Golf Nut said:

Got a round in this morning. I wasn’t sure what to expect as the weather hasn’t been cooperating lately.  Once I made par on the second hole I knew it was going to be a good day. That hole has been a bugger for me. 150 yard par 3 with a trap across the front and back but the green is only 10 yards deep. 

Cruising around making pars and a bogey until I get to #8 Hit a so so drive on a par 5 but followed up with a fantastic 5 hybrid to 3 feet. Made the eagle. Out at -1.

Then the back 9. I caught up to someone on 10 and he waited to let me play through. Pulled my approach slightly left and found the greenside bunker. The pin was across the green but I managed to hit a good bunker shot to within 4 feet just on the fringe. Made the putt for par and off I went.
Salvaged a bunch of pars by some good chipping and 1 putts a bogey snuck its way in followed by a birdie and walked off 18 at one under. 
My only negative take away was I tweaked my left wrist in another bunker that was all hard pan. Hopefully it’s fine by tomorrow. Thinking on getting another morning round in. This time wear shorts. It got up to 72* today. Gets hot walking at that temperature.

Sweet!! Nice shooting Tom

Current WITB:

Driver:   default_benhogan-small.gif.bd4aea80f46a0fd64e2b8412d1ee19dc.gif Big Ben CS3 9.5deg Aldila NV-h 70-R

Fairway: Screenshot2023-10-09155350.png.f5298944b93169e969fa080bb4230249.png KE4 3W w/KE4 75-R

Irons Screenshot2023-10-09155350.png.f5298944b93169e969fa080bb4230249.png MMB Forged 3-PW w/TT Dynamic Gold Lite

Wedges:  Screenshot2023-10-09155350.png.f5298944b93169e969fa080bb4230249.png56 Deg, 60 Deg

Putter:   Sub70.png Sycamore 008 Mallet

Preferred Balls: Titleist ProV1

What a gorgeous day for golf today!

Interesting round today... Started out nicely at +3 for the first six holes and then approach and short game and putter decided to take a break for the next six holes leading to +13 at this point. They returned over the final six holes but did begrudgingly which led to a final +18... 🙄

Oh well back to the range and short game area with lots to work on...

Did I mention it was a gorgeous day to play golf? 😅

TSR1, 9*, Fujikura Ventus Black, 6-S

TSR1, 15*, HZRDUS Black, 5.5 

TSR2, Hybrid, 18*, TPT HYBRID 17/Lo

RBZ Tour4 Hybrid, 21.5*, S 

T-200, (2023), 5-PW,  SteelFiber, i95cw, S 

Vokey Design, 50,54,58, Dynamic Gold S200

Studio Select, Newport 1.5

ELIXR (2022)

Hey spy's..

2nd 72 (even par) in a row, didn't strike the ball as well today as yesterday however started off 2 under after 2, sunk a 15 and 12 footer... then proceeded to double number 3 (like WTF lol) anyway played the front 1 over the back 1 under (with a bunker shot in the hole for a birdie... and sunk a couple of more 10 footers to keep the round going. 

One of my playing partners shot 72 as well so that kept me in the game, fun day out there for sure... looking forward to more of those... 

My best shot was 2nd of 17, 143 to the hole, a little downhill but into the fan, usually a 7 iron for me but just didn't feel it @chisag (lol) so knocked down a 6 iron, laser right at the flag to 6 feet... it felt sooooo good... man I am liking these Takomo MB's 301 more and more... 

committed to performance excellence

Ehhhh.. shot a 47 from one tee box back farther in winter conditions (cart path only too).  I cant say im upset about it lol.  Lots of rust to knock off.  Also didnt help on the 5th hole stepped in a sink hole up to my shin and had water in my shoe the rest of the round... that was unpleasant. 

I can for sure tell the swing speed training is doing something.  Had a few I absolutely roasted, only two weeks and halfway into the first program.

Itll be real fun to see what I can pull off in the 2.5 months before league actually starts.

I think I need a driver fitting though.  My driver shots are starting to balloon.  Clearly spinning it too much and losing distance.

Edited by skraeling

Stack Referral code

Driver - Sim2Max 10.5° (set at 9*) UST Helium shaft

3W - StealthHL 16.5°

3h - Sim2max 19°

irons - Sim2OS kbsmax85mt steel shafts reg flex 5i-Aw

wedgies - Jaws MD5 52°-10° (Bounce) S Grind

Jaws MD5 56°-12° (Bounce) W Grind

Putter - Mizuno OMOI Type II

Final Sugar "Pure" Golf Balls Review

Made it on course after starter duties were over. Had high hopes of breaking 90, but those quickly were dashed when I lost a ball to the fairway edge, and another to the water goblins.  Then had a 3 putt on 18.

WITB-Foremost 551's - 3w, 5w, 5-SW (circa 1998), Top Flite 460cc Driver, Adam's 7w, Warrior GW and 60⁰, Odyssey AI-One DB putter.

Just an old newbie golfer, trying to learn and improve 1 club at a time.

50 minutes ago, chisag said:

... I pick up my Qi10 Max tomorrow and had my best driving day ever with my Stealth2 HD 😱. I had 3 drives over 300yds. To be crystal clear, at age 70 I cannot drive the ball 300yds. I carry my driver in the 225-235 range. But I had a perfect storm kinda day. My S2 HD is trying to stay in the bag 🤪, the fairway are running really well and a 20 mph wind when swinging very well and 3 downslopes combined for insane yardages. Safe to say all 3 drives were the longest I have hit on those holes. 

... As exciting as my driving was, even more impressive to me was the T200's I put in the bag a week ago handled knockdown shots like a MB and the control they gave me was quite impressive. I was 1 under going into 18 and the pre storm rolled in with temps dropping 10* from 78* to 68* while we waited to tee off. 🥶🌬️ I will not nor am I expecting to get any sympathy from most suffering winter conditions when I say it got cold and I played the 18th poorly. Pushed a drive, hit my 4 DHy right, hit an excellent 58* pitch just in the fringe but the wind still pushed it to the other side of the green and my putt did not scare the hole but left a 1' tap in. So finished even in 20 mph winds. I feel like it was my best ball striking day in quite awhile and really starting to love these T200's. 

... And given how the S2 HD performed today, the Qi10 Max has it's work cut out. 

what was your best shot today (I will preface this question as this is what I and my group do after each round) just because as golfers we are so hard on ourselves...great round by the way. 

1 minute ago, Jim Shaw said:

what was your best shot today (I will preface this question as this is what I and my group do after each round) just because as golfers we are so hard on ourselves...great round by the way. 

... Tie. 😉 I never feel like a drive is my best shot but I hit a 311yd drive to a spot I have not been anywhere near. Absolute best I can swing, dead center contact, wind at my back and caught a slight downslope I normally can't reach. I knew it was good but when I saw it on the upslope to the green I was shocked.

... Back pin over a tier with a drop off behind so absolutely can't go long. 20mph wind in my face and from 167 I hit a knockdown 5 iron that hit into the slope, hoped up and stopped 6 feet from the pin and made birdie. That is why I knew the T200's would be staying in my bag. 

... "because as golfers we are so hard on ourselves" Other than the 18th when the temps plummeted, I only hit one shot where I was really disappointed. Sure I hit quite a few shots a little off line but the swing and contact were good so no complaints. But the 13th is a tricky little par 3 with run offs on 3 sides, a ridge running through the middle and it was 107 to the win with the wind dead inn our face. To say the hole is in my head like the 17th at sawgrass is not an understatement. I played my 9 iron which is my 140 club and with a 3/4 knockdown swing I came up and out of my swing, hitting a weak fade just short and off the green to the right that maybe carried 90yds into that wind. A high index mental mistake, wishing the ball to the center of the green instead of staying down and driving the ball through the wind.  

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

16 minutes ago, chisag said:

... Tie. 😉 I never feel like a drive is my best shot but I hit a 311yd drive to a spot I have not been anywhere near. Absolute best I can swing, dead center contact, wind at my back and caught a slight downslope I normally can't reach. I knew it was good but when I saw it on the upslope to the green I was shocked.

... Back pin over a tier with a drop off behind so absolutely can't go long. 20mph wind in my face and from 167 I hit a knockdown 5 iron that hit into the slope, hoped up and stopped 6 feet from the pin and made birdie. That is why I knew the T200's would be staying in my bag. 

... "because as golfers we are so hard on ourselves" Other than the 18th when the temps plummeted, I only hit one shot where I was really disappointed. Sure I hit quite a few shots a little off line but the swing and contact were good so no complaints. But the 13th is a tricky little par 3 with run offs on 3 sides, a ridge running through the middle and it was 107 to the win with the wind dead inn our face. To say the hole is in my head like the 17th at sawgrass is not an understatement. I played my 9 iron which is my 140 club and with a 3/4 knockdown swing I came up and out of my swing, hitting a weak fade just short and off the green to the right that maybe carried 90yds into that wind. A high index mental mistake, wishing the ball to the center of the green instead of staying down and driving the ball through the wind.  

great description and quite the stripe show it sounds like... so can I assume centre of the club face is the answer lol... I am starting to think so... 

1 minute ago, Jim Shaw said:

great description and quite the stripe show it sounds like... so can I assume centre of the club face is the answer lol... I am starting to think so... 

... On average, for every 1/4" you miss the center you lose 5-7 yds. So 1" to the heel or toe can lose 20-28yds. So yea, center of the face is most definitely the answer. I don't have the heart to tell my high index Am's that hit that one big drive so when they say "why can't I do that every time?" I don't replay "because you very rarely hit the center of the face". And like I said earlier, I am not a long hitter and 240 is about max carry for me so 311 was really a shock. It was at least 25 yds longer than I have ever hit it on that hole. Just a perfect storm. 

Driver:     :taylormade-small:    Qi10 10.5* ... Ventus Red Velocore 5R
Fairway:  :taylormade-small:    Qi10 5 wood ... Kai'li Blue 60R
Hybrids:  :ping-small:        430 Hybrid 22*... Diamana LTD 65r  
                  :taylormade-small:    DHy #4 ... Steelfiber 780Hy  
Irons:       :titleist-small:           '23 T200 5-Pw ... Steelfiber i95r
Wedges:  :titleist-small:           Vokey 50*/54*/58* ... Steelfiber i95r
Putter:     :cobra-small:    Sport-60 33" 
Ball:           Maxfli/:taylormade-small:  Maxfli Tour/TP5x

Back at the sim tonight, played Sutton Bay (Par 72, 6119yds, 70.1/124) a links course so firm fairways/greens, medium pins, and breezy. 

Shot an 88 (44 front, 44 back), pretty even playing tonight, toughest part of the course was the tiny greens that were rolling fast. 

Ready to get back outside to play again this weekend!

• Driver : :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS, 10.5° loft, MCA TENSEI AV White 65g, Stiff flex (44.5", Draw setting)
  • 3-Wood: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS, 15° loft, MCA TENSEI AV Blue 65g, Reg flex (42.25", tipped 0.5")
  • 3-Utility: :Sub70: 699 Pro V2 Utility Satin, 18° loft, :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 80g, 5.5 flex
  • Irons: :titleist-small: T200 6i-GW, 27°-48° lofts, Nippon Modus3 120g, Stiff flex (+0.25”, 1° upright)
  • Wedges:  Indi FLX S-Grind, 52°/56°/60° lofts, Dynamic Gold Spinner 115g, Wedge flex
  • Putter:cobra-small: King Vintage Sport 60, SteelFiber P125 shaft (34"), :garsen: Quad Tour Taper grip
  • Bag: :cobra-small: Ultralight Pro, Ski Patrol/Black
  • Push Cart: :BagBoy: Nitron, Black/Red
  • Rangefinder: Bushnell Tour V5 Shift

2023 MGS Forum Review: Sugar Golf Balls (Final Review Posted)
2023 MGS Forum Review: Sycamore 009 Mini Putter (Final Review Posted)

-TJ

Played a sim scramble tonight with 9 other guys for a birthday celebration (we were mostly there for the beer and cheese curds). I'm not fond of scrambles in the sim, but I was absolutely lighting it up, especially with the new driver. I was roasting balls (several just under 300 and long of 311) and shaping them - the fades / cuts weren't as easy as the draws, but they were there - something I've never been able to do consistently or intentionally with my prior equipment. Distance and accuracy have dramatically increased, and I can't wait to get outside. Someone come melt the rest of this snow!!

Titleist TSR3 // Tensei 1K Black 65g

Titleist TSR3 3W 15* // HZRDOUS Black 70g

Titleist U505 2i // HZRDOUS Black 85g

Taylormade P770 4-PW // Nippon NS Pro Modus 3 105g

Callaway JAWS MD5 50*

Callaway JAWS Raw 54* / 58*

Taylormade Spider GTX Single Bend Splitback / Ping Zing 2

Titleist ProV1 // Srixon Z-Star XV (Depending on how much money I want to lose any given swing)

Pretty solid round. 8 over playing off 7. No birdies, but more importantly, no doubles or worse. Wind was a bit tricky, 180 degree change in direction a few holes in made things a difficult. Hit a few very poor drives but they didn’t hurt me. After a big day in the hospitality tent at the Victorian Open yesterday I was pretty pleased with my efforts

:Sub70:  849 Pro Evenflow Riptide 6.0
:cobra-small: F8 3 & 5 Woods Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0

:titelist-small: TS2 7 Wood Project X Evenflow Blue 6.0
:mizuno-small:  MP18 MMC - Project X LZ 5.5
:cleveland-small: Zipcore Wedges 50,54,58 - Project X LZ 5.5
MLA Tour Mallet 33"
:srixon-small:  Z Star
:ping-small: Pioneer bag
:Clicgear: buggy

First post in the forums.

I played this past Wednesday at Charleston Springs North Course in Millstone, NJ. First time I ever played all 18 holes with the same ball. Shot 96 (had been on pace for 87 before it started sleeting on hole 11, but alas, that is winter golf).

Colin Fagan

1 hour ago, Colinpf89 said:

I played this past Wednesday at Charleston Springs North Course in Millstone, NJ. First time I ever played all 18 holes with the same ball. Shot 96 (had been on pace for 87 before it started sleeting on hole 11, but alas, that is winter golf).

Welcome to the forums!!  Glad you joined us.  So, just like the rest of us... an all-season golfer!  Check out the Good Morning thread in the morning and find out what we are all doing.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

2 hours ago, Colinpf89 said:

Welcome to the forum!

A lot of good people and information here, so be sure to check out all the other areas of the forum.

Below is a link to the "Good Morning Thread" @Kenny B mentioned, and it is a great way to start your day!

Driver & Fairway: :titleist-small: Titleist TSR3 10 degree - :Fuji: Ventus TR Blue & :titleist-small: TSR3 15 - :projectx: Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black 

Hybrid: :callaway-small: Callaway Apex UW 19 - :projectx: Hzrdus Smoke Black

Irons: :titleist-small: Titleist T200 3G (4) & T150 - (5-G) - :projectx: Project X LZ 

Wedges: :vokey-small: Vokey SM8 54, and 58

Putter: :cameron-small: Cameron Phantom X 7

Ball: :titleist-small: Pro V1 & :maxfli: Maxfli Tour

2 hours ago, Colinpf89 said:

Welcome to the forum. Hope you find it as informational and helpful as I have.

TSR1, 9*, Fujikura Ventus Black, 6-S

TSR1, 15*, HZRDUS Black, 5.5 

TSR2, Hybrid, 18*, TPT HYBRID 17/Lo

RBZ Tour4 Hybrid, 21.5*, S 

T-200, (2023), 5-PW,  SteelFiber, i95cw, S 

Vokey Design, 50,54,58, Dynamic Gold S200

Studio Select, Newport 1.5

ELIXR (2022)

9 hours ago, Josh Parker said:

Had a super clean round today. Shot 2 over but had the driver working great and only missed 3 fairways.  The two bogies I had were miss hit irons into the green and my chips were just slightly far enough that I had 2 putts. 

20240203_093047.jpg.8794badd7a5fc4f556ebb5f7ac5e1fcd.jpg

way to go...

Played 9 holes today.  37º and dense fog when we started; 41º and a little sun starting to peak through the fog when we finished.  Shot 42 with a double and my first birdie of the year on a par 3… made a 10 foot right 2 left putt.  Made a lot of good short game shots to save par.  The back 9 is too wet to play IMO, but we are playing with a couple of friends tomorrow, so we will see how much it has dried out since Friday.

We don’t stop playing the game because we get old; we get old because we stop playing the game.”

Got outside to play for the first time in 2024, and first time using my new pushcart and irons!

Played St. Andrew’s Golf Club (no not that one) from the white tees (Par 71, 5598yds, 67.0/118) ended up with a 108 (57 out/ 51 in). Conditions were tough with a soaked course, rain early in the round, ~10mph wind, and extra layers for temps in the 40°s. Definitely not my best work, but really enjoyed walking the course and match play kept it fun. Lost the front 9 down 2, but managed to win the back 9 up 2 to even it out. 
Biggest struggle was putting with 47 putts, and wedge-play/chipping getting reacquainted with less than perfect lies.

High points would be the 3 wood/3 utility off the tee, didn’t translate to more fairways but good distance with no dramatic misses like I do with driver. T200s performed admirably with the swings I was able to manage today (some great shots with 7i, 9i, PW, & 48°). Finally, walking with the pushcart definitely made my round more enjoyable; easily a round that would frustrate me if I had time to stew in the cart but walking kept me busy/moving on to the next shot.

IMG_2295.jpeg.0e5acdf0f0c994027f713799176115b2.jpegIMG_2296.jpeg.d5b43e618226fed375a5976bced2520a.jpeg

• Driver : :callaway-small: Rogue ST Max LS, 10.5° loft, MCA TENSEI AV White 65g, Stiff flex (44.5", Draw setting)
  • 3-Wood: :callaway-small: Rogue ST LS, 15° loft, MCA TENSEI AV Blue 65g, Reg flex (42.25", tipped 0.5")
  • 3-Utility: :Sub70: 699 Pro V2 Utility Satin, 18° loft, :projectx: HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 80g, 5.5 flex
  • Irons: :titleist-small: T200 6i-GW, 27°-48° lofts, Nippon Modus3 120g, Stiff flex (+0.25”, 1° upright)
  • Wedges:  Indi FLX S-Grind, 52°/56°/60° lofts, Dynamic Gold Spinner 115g, Wedge flex
  • Putter:cobra-small: King Vintage Sport 60, SteelFiber P125 shaft (34"), :garsen: Quad Tour Taper grip

-TJ

22 minutes ago, BallsLeon said:

Got outside to play for the first time in 2024, and first time using my new pushcart and irons!

Played St. Andrew’s Golf Club (no not that one) from the white tees (Par 71, 5598yds, 67.0/118) ended up with a 108 (57 out/ 51 in). Conditions were tough with a soaked course, rain early in the round, ~10mph wind, and extra layers for temps in the 40°s. Definitely not my best work, but really enjoyed walking the course and match play kept it fun. Lost the front 9 down 2, but managed to win the back 9 up 2 to even it out. 
Biggest struggle was putting with 47 putts, and wedge-play/chipping getting reacquainted with less than perfect lies.

High points would be the 3 wood/3 utility off the tee, didn’t translate to more fairways but good distance with no dramatic misses like I do with driver. T200s performed admirably with the swings I was able to manage today (some great shots with 7i, 9i, PW, & 48°). Finally, walking with the pushcart definitely made my round more enjoyable; easily a round that would frustrate me if I had time to stew in the cart but walking kept me busy/moving on to the next shot.

IMG_2295.jpeg.0e5acdf0f0c994027f713799176115b2.jpegIMG_2296.jpeg.d5b43e618226fed375a5976bced2520a.jpeg

The pushcart looks good and I'm glad you were able to get out and use it. Not to mention, that bag is 🔥

25 minutes ago, BallsLeon said:

Sounds to me like a good outing. Any reason you felt the putts weren't dropping today? Also, you explained the exact reason I love walking the course in the end 😅

WITB

Driver:  :taylormade-small: Qi10 Max

Hybrid: 🐏 FX Max 5h

5i-9i: 🐏 FX Max 10

Wedges: :titleist-small: 48°, 52°, 56°

Putter:  :cleveland-small: HB Soft 14

Ball: :odin:

2 minutes ago, Michael.Sandoval33 said:

Sounds to me like a good outing. Any reason you felt the putts weren't dropping today? Also, you explained the exact reason I love walking the course in the end 😅

Great question lol, I think the easy cop out would be saying I swapped weights in my putter this week (30g to 10g)… but I think the real culprit is lack of practice time on real grass, no substitute for that as much as I like the PuttView at my sim. Either way, something to focus on in my practice, and a consistent putting setup. 

-TJ

49 minutes ago, BallsLeon said:

That’s one of those bad@$$ nitrons!

Check out my reviews:

:ping-small:  G710 Irons Official Review I :Fuji: MC Shaft & :EVNROLL: V Series Putter Official Review

:cobra-small: 2022 Forged Tec's Official Review I Logo.png.7f297574516267afc6959b36be364cf9.pngNitron Push Cart Official Review

WITB:

Weapons of grass destruction (link to WITB)

:ping-small: Traverse is filled with all this shiny metal and tracked by :Arccos:

:cobra-small: RadSpeed 8* - MotoreX F1 6X :taylormade-small: SIM 3W - Project X HZRDUS Green

:titleist-small: U505 Driving Iron 17* - Project X HZRDUS Black :cobra-small: SpeedZone 4H - Project X HZRDUS Black

:cobra-small: 2022 King Forged Tec's 4-PW - KBS $ Tape 130 :titelist-small: 48 (SM8), 52 & 60 (SM7) - Nippon Modus 125 S 

:EVNROLL: ER2VI :titelist-small: PROV1X #19 

Are you a veteran? Check out the Veterans Golf Association (VGA) Thread!

Today was my worst round in the two years I’ve been playing. Driver was working, then I was topping all my irons. Driver was then hit or miss the rest of the round. I sliced several drives, something I haven’t really ever done. Over corrected and then got some big hooks. 

I played with three strangers, all of whom were a real delight. I ended up losing my cool on a few holes, dropping a few swear words. Really disappointed in how I handled that.

Positives: I walked the round, got good exercise. Met some nice dudes who were great playing partners. Finally got in a round this year. Plenty to work on going forward.

Negatives: didn’t handle a tough day well, generally feeling very defeated.

Edited by Prodigal Duffer

2023 MGS tester: OnCore VERO X1 ball

2024 MGS tester: Edel Array putter

Driver: Callaway Epic Max 9*

3W: Ping G425 max

Irons: Srixon JX5-MKII (5-PW)

48* Titleist Vokey SM9

52* Cleveland RTX Zipcore

56* Titleist Vokey SM8

Putter: Odyssey stroke lab r-ball mallet

4 minutes ago, Prodigal Duffer said:

Today was my worst round in the two years I’ve been playing. Driver was working, then I was topping all my irons. Driver was then hit or miss the rest of the round. I sliced several drives, something I haven’t really ever done. Over corrected and then got some big hooks. 

I played with three strangers, all of whom were a real delight. I ended up losing my cool on a few holes, dropping a few swear words. Really disappointed in how I handled that.

Positives: I walked the round, got good exercise. Met some nice dudes who were great playing partners. Finally got in a round this year. Plenty to work on going forward.

Great idea of taking the positives from the round. That’s a good habit that I need to get myself into. 

:titleist-small: TSi3 10° w/ Mitsubishi Tensei 1K Black 65g

:titleist-small: TS2 15° 3W w/ Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black 6.0 70g

:titleist-small: 818 H1 21° Hybrid w/ Mitsubishi Tensei CK Blue 70g

:mizuno-small: MP-18 MMC 2 iron w/ KBS Tour C-Taper S 120g

:mizuno-small: JPX 921 HM 5-GW w/ Project X LZ 5.5 115g

:Sub70: JB Forged 54° & 58° w/ Project X LZ 6.0 120g

:EVNROLL: EV5.3 Black